PDA

View Full Version : Yamaha Golfcart Forsale

TOBTEK
07-26-2006, 10:48 AM
POSTING FOR A FRIEND.......
G-16 Yamaha 36V cart. 6" jakes lift kit, 12" ITP wheels with 489 tires, stock motor and controller. New batteries when the cart was lifted in 2004. Plastics are painted purple. Has polished alum rear flip/flop seat assy. Sun shade is mounted. good controller. He NEVER uses it..... wants to blow it out fast
$ 3,199.00 super cheap!
call RON at 760-716-9492
I may have some pics..... post when I find them.

djunkie
07-26-2006, 12:17 PM
Sounds like a good deal. Hey Toby sorry for the slight jack but what do you think I could get for mine? Long travel front and rear, 23hp Briggs w/header and super trapp, roll cage with built in back seat, 12" wheels with 25" 489's. Everything is done but paint. Oh and its a 2001 G-16.

TOBTEK
07-26-2006, 01:08 PM
Sounds like a good deal. Hey Toby sorry for the slight jack but what do you think I could get for mine? Long travel front and rear, 23hp Briggs w/header and super trapp, roll cage with built in back seat, 12" wheels with 25" 489's. Everything is done but paint. Oh and its a 2001 G-16.
Whats up Jack :) ...... who knows with carts anymore???? had to almost give away the limo cart. I think the Rhinos have really hurt the cart market. If I were you, id try selling it on the buggies unlimited site as well. Really dont know whats its worth.....Sorry. Has the motor conversion been reliable?

djunkie
07-26-2006, 02:40 PM
Whats up Jack :) ...... who knows with carts anymore???? had to almost give away the limo cart. I think the Rhinos have really hurt the cart market. If I were you, id try selling it on the buggies unlimited site as well. Really dont know whats its worth.....Sorry. Has the motor conversion been reliable?
Very reliable. It beats my buddies stock rhino on the street. Its a little louder than the rhino but it hauls ass.

Cole Trickle
07-26-2006, 03:02 PM
$500.00
do you take checks? :crossx:

djunkie
07-26-2006, 03:02 PM
$6500.00
do you take checks? :crossx:
SOLD!!!!!!!!! :crossx:

Cole Trickle
07-26-2006, 03:07 PM
SOLD!!!!!!!!! :crossx:
Is this a west indies deal where you send me a cashiers check at the completion of sale so you can rip off your company.
If thats the case I better be getting $6500.00 back to make it worth my while!!! :p
Just buy a Rhino already you Baller!!
Give the cart to your women as an engadgement present :220v: :p

djunkie
07-26-2006, 03:18 PM
Is this a west indies deal where you send me a cashiers check at the completion of sale so you can rip off your company.
If thats the case I better be getting $6500.00 back to make it worth my while!!! :p
Just buy a Rhino already you Baller!!
Give the cart to your women as an engadgement present :220v: :p
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.
Ya I want to get one. I love that golf cart though. It is so much fun but I am kinda feeling my age and think the rhino may just be a bit safer.

Cole Trickle
07-26-2006, 03:26 PM
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.
Ya I want to get one. I love that golf cart though. It is so much fun but I am kinda feeling my age and think the rhino may just be a bit safer.
I think your cart is sweet and chances are you have bit of $$ into it.
If I couldn't sell it for atleast 4500-5K I would keep it and park it in the garage for a neighborhood cruiser.
Rhino is cool because the 4wd other wise there not that different.

djunkie
07-26-2006, 09:07 PM
I think your cart is sweet and chances are you have bit of $$ into it.
If I couldn't sell it for atleast 4500-5K I would keep it and park it in the garage for a neighborhood cruiser.
Rhino is cool because the 4wd other wise there not that different.
Ya I think the rhino is more of a want than need item. I don't go to Glamis anymore. Mostly just use it out at the river in the desert. So far the golf cart has yet to be stopped. Well except for that one hill but I won't bore you with that story. :rollside: :rollside: