PDA

View Full Version : Border Patrol on the 40

hipcash
07-26-2006, 02:44 PM
We just passed at least 5 Border Patrol in about a 5 mile section paked in the center. Looks like they were looking for somebody headed west.

LHC Kirby
07-26-2006, 03:04 PM
On my way out yesterday, I saw four of them spread out over a mile - watching the west bound. . . . hope they catch them and send them home!

Water Romper
07-26-2006, 03:50 PM
Yup, We came back west on 40 Monday (from Laughlin) and they were all in the center divider pointing west...there must have been over 10 or 15 of themÂ…all spotted approx 3-5 miles apart.
I liked it. :crossx:

Todd969
07-26-2006, 04:06 PM
We just passed at least 5 Border Patrol in about a 5 mile section paked in the center. Looks like they were looking for somebody headed west.
Are ya here?

Throttle
07-26-2006, 04:06 PM
kirby was tellin me this at dinner last nite and I thought it was a bid odd too. I was drivin west on the 40 last night about 5 -10 miles prior to Ludlow (it was almost midnite), a unit sitting in center divider caught my attention as his headlights were pointed accross the highway lanes, at first I thought it was a chp until I recalled kirby's comments at dinner. Within just a couple miles a truck that looked like a paddy wagon was also sitting in center divider with his lights across highway, and the 3rd was an unmarked white 4 door sedan.
Here is what tripped me out abit... Just what seemed like a few minutes I had a vehicle approaching behind me rather qiuckly, so I moved over to the right lane and I had cruise control set at 80. this vehicle was the border control truck that I earlier said looked like a paddy wagon. they pulled up beside me and slowed down - driving right next to me for about a minute or two, when I got sick of them sise by side with me and I was approaching a truck in the slow lane in front of me I slowed down and so did they now boxing me in with nowhere to go... I hit the brakes and pulled in behind them and followed them for a little bit before he moved over and let me pass, when I did he lit me up with a big beam flash light or something from inside his vehicle, I set my cruise control back at 80 and he turned into the center again to turn around.... WIERD!

LRG147
07-26-2006, 04:50 PM
I was coming back from Laughlin yesterday and was pulled over by the border patrol. They had followed me for a couple miles before they lit me up. When he got to my truck he asked me for my citizenship and where I was born...he then asked my girlfriend the same questions. He then had me roll my back window down of my f150 so he could see what was in it and when he saw my luggage he just wanted to know where I was coming from...after all this his said have a good day and I moved on. It was kind of weird that they pulled me over even though I am mexican I am very very light skinned. Maybe it was the fact that im young and drive an f150 supercrew on 24's????? :mad: :mad:

Schiada76
07-26-2006, 04:54 PM
Maybe they're just doing their job the way they should have been for the last thirty years. :crossx:

Ziggy
07-26-2006, 04:58 PM
Put them fuggers at the border and leave us legal citizens the fock alone......what a fricken waste of my tax dollars. Shit like that disturbs me.
In the early 70's I drive thru East Germany to get to Berlin with my mother, talk about being watched every Kilometer........ :rolleyes: :crossx:
What happened to you guys boarders on harrassment.

Racer277
07-26-2006, 04:58 PM
:D :D Maybe they're just doing their job the way they should have been for the last thirty years. :crossx:

Mrs.Racer277
07-26-2006, 05:02 PM
Driving back and forth this winter I saw them out there quite a bit.

jbtrailerjim
07-26-2006, 05:10 PM
Maybe they're just doing their job the way they should have been for the last thirty years. :crossx:
That's what I was thinking and I'm fine with them patrolling the highways looking for illegals.

lawbreaker2
07-26-2006, 05:14 PM
Put them fuggers at the border and leave us legal citizens the fock alone......what a fricken waste of my tax dollars. Shit like that disturbs me.
In the early 70's I drive thru East Germany to get to Berlin with my mother, talk about being watched every Kilometer........ :rolleyes: :crossx:
What happened to you guys boarders on harrassment.
That's what I say, put there ass on the border and stay there and keep them from coming in. :rolleyes:

Ziggy
07-26-2006, 05:16 PM
Sorry you guys, I'm just in a pissy mood tonight........ :mad:
They are there to do a job like the rest of us................But, I bet if they were Chippies sitting there your answers would differ ...LOL :p
think I should go home and get in a good ol' sweaty fock to rid myself of the poor mood :D

Kilrtoy
07-26-2006, 06:42 PM
They have been out there for 3 solid years now...
I see them everytime im on the 40

pixilatedpussy
07-26-2006, 07:17 PM
Never seen them before & I drive that road A LOT! I do however see them ALL the time on the way to Glamis.
Good to see they are doing their job!

chub
07-26-2006, 07:26 PM
That's funny I never get "harrassed" by these guys and see them all the time! :D :D :D

MudPumper
07-26-2006, 08:54 PM
Saw them last night on the 40. There was a cruiser and two paddy waggon vans stopped with an old beat up red Van they had pulled over. When I went by an agent was just locking up a rear door on one of the paddy wagons. They were definately out in force last night.

RitcheyRch
07-27-2006, 04:22 AM
Wonder how many illegals they catch in that area?