PDA

View Full Version : If anybody is looking for a smoking deal on a house in Corona......

Cole Trickle
07-26-2006, 03:48 PM
I was just checking out the Spam section looking at Ivan Dans Harley (Sweet Bike) and noticed the link at the bottom of his signature.
I wanted to pass along this opprotunity to our fellow members.
He has his upgraded house on almost an 1/2 acre lot for sale for 639K!!!(It says he will make someone a great deal if they don't have an agent)
http://www.dankaatz.com/listings/mvzcneso23hv.shtml
I have been to the house and it is NICE!!
New paint,windows and doors.
New Patio,outdoor barbeque island and fire pit.
1/2 court basketball
etc...
The house is located in a desirable Golf Course Community in S. Corona.I almost bought a house that was a junker compared to this on a 12,000 sq ft lot for 600K 3 months ago :crossx: .
If I was still in the market I would be all over this like white on rice.
Good luck with the Sale Dan!!!!!!

Ivan Dan
07-26-2006, 04:25 PM
I was just checking out the Spam section looking at Ivan Dans Harley (Sweet Bike) and noticed the link at the bottom of his signature.
He has his upgraded house on almost an 1/2 acre lot for sale for 639K!!!(It says he will make someone a great deal if they don't have an agent)
1/2 court basketball
etc...
The house is located in a desirable Golf Course Community in S. Corona.I almost bought a house that was a junker compared to this on a 12,000 sq ft lot for 600K 3 months ago :crossx: .
Thanks Brandin! Appreciate the nice words.....I am ready to make someone a SUPER deal. PM me!

PBOCOP
07-26-2006, 04:34 PM
what kind of harley ? did it sell ?

Riverkid
07-26-2006, 05:21 PM
Nice house Dan. That should go quick. After looking at the link, I've seen you at the races many times!

Jbb
07-26-2006, 05:23 PM
a whole half acre for 639k........ :p

Ivan Dan
07-26-2006, 05:38 PM
a whole half acre for 639k........ :p
As you've mentioned in another thread recently though.... us So Cal'ers would DIE of the humidity back there in the sticks where you are though. :crossx: :D

Ivan Dan
07-26-2006, 05:44 PM
what kind of harley ? did it sell ?
Not yet....here it is Harley (http://www.***boat.com/forums/showthread.php?p=2069564#post2069564)!

TRUMP TIGHT
07-26-2006, 06:04 PM
So...:idea: smokin deal huh...:idea: maybe smokin enough to fall into our price range?:D

Ivan Dan
07-26-2006, 06:16 PM
So...:idea: smokin deal huh...:idea: maybe smokin enough to fall into our price range?:D
It's a smokin deal.....but not THAT smokin! :crossx:

Jbb
07-26-2006, 06:24 PM
As you've mentioned in another thread recently though.... us So Cal'ers would DIE of the humidity back there in the sticks where you are though. :crossx: :D
You could buy a lot of acres,air conditioners,and de-humidifiers for 639k though.... :p ...But then I guess you would get really homesick for the traffic,smog,Illegals,long waits at hospitals,gangs,thefts,ect,ect....So I guess you are right... :p
I hope the real estate market continues towards stability and or growth......on account of all the ballers who cashed in on ridiculous,over inflated values....and bought a bunch of toys......but worry not.....there are always people with checkbook[ :p ] in hand willing to offer pennies on the dollar .....when the bottom falls out....er.....I mean IF the bottom drops out... :)

Ivan Dan
07-30-2006, 08:44 PM
You could buy a lot of acres,air conditioners,and de-humidifiers for 639k though.... :p ...But then I guess you would get really homesick for the traffic,smog,Illegals,long waits at hospitals,gangs,thefts,ect,ect....So I guess you are right... :p
I sure could buy a lot of those things but I would still be living in BFE. Gangs? I don't live in the barrio! Long wait at the hospital? HA HA You are joking about this I hope. :argue: :220v: :p
I would REALLY miss being only 20-30 minutes from the beach, 45 minutes from the mountains, an hour from the desert, and 3 1/2 hours from Havasu. :crossx:
I hope the real estate market continues towards stability and or growth......on account of all the ballers who cashed in on ridiculous,over inflated values....and bought a bunch of toys......but worry not.....there are always people with checkbook[ :p ] in hand willing to offer pennies on the dollar .....when the bottom falls out....er.....I mean IF the bottom drops out... :)
The real estate market will rebound eventually and the prices will go even higher than they are today. I don't believe the "the bubble will burst" or "the bottom will fall out" but we are defnitely in for some stabilization.

DeeCandyBar
07-30-2006, 10:13 PM
2,000 sf in corona for $630k :rolleyes:

Ivan Dan
07-30-2006, 10:36 PM
2,000 sf in corona for $630k :rolleyes:
Hard to believe I know.....BUT a house on my street closed escrow on July 3rd for $630,000 that was only 1500 sq/ft on a much smaller lot than mine. So mine is priced really well.
My House (http://www.trackmy.com/flyer@listings.fwx?R_SRC=QS&R_PUBLICID=0000031874&R_MLSNO=FCB6814)

djunkie
07-31-2006, 02:19 AM
Shit, if that house was in my neck of the woods it would be an easy $1.1 mil+. I'm looking at a 1000sq.ft. 2 bed 1 bath on a 6500 sq.ft. lot for $610k. :rolleyes: :cry:

Ivan Dan
07-31-2006, 10:18 AM
Shit, if that house was in my neck of the woods it would be an easy $1.1 mil+. I'm looking at a 1000sq.ft. 2 bed 1 bath on a 6500 sq.ft. lot for $610k. :rolleyes: :cry:
Come out here to Corona and I'll sell ya my house for $620,000. <----smoking deal

Cole Trickle
07-31-2006, 10:26 AM
If you sell that place for 600K we are gonna have to fight!!!! :crossx: :p
I still think it's one hell of a deal and someone needs to take a look before it's gone. :)
Dan I am going to forward this info to Mark and have him spread it around with his Mortgage buddies.

superduty
07-31-2006, 10:48 AM
I can't find anywhere the amount of rooms in this house. :) How many rooms???? :)

Cole Trickle
07-31-2006, 11:08 AM
I can't find anywhere the amount of rooms in this house. :) How many rooms???? :)
3 Bed Rooms
2 Baths
There is enough room to do one hell of an addition if need be. :)

Nord
07-31-2006, 11:12 AM
1/2 court basketball
etc...
Dude, B............. This is overpriced IMO

Nord
07-31-2006, 11:17 AM
This is the same price............seems like you get a lot more, and closer to O.C!!!!!!!!!!!!!
hope this works, copy and paste........
http://www.firstteam.com/nolascoandberta/homes/propertydetails.asp?id=76803&price=639900&db=0

Cole Trickle
07-31-2006, 11:19 AM
Dude, B............. This is overpriced IMO
No way
Granted the market is slow but I almost bought a 1500sq ft house that was half as nice on a smaller plot for 600K(He has spent alot of coin fixing up that house)
The neighborhood is really nice and the size of the lot is hard to find.
I got a steal (Thanks to Dan) on my house at 535K and it's only 1700 sq ft on a 9500 sq ft lot and had to dump a decent amount of money to make it look the way it does....... It still needs more :)
If I listed my house I wouldn't think of selling it for less than 575K

Nord
07-31-2006, 11:28 AM
No way
Granted the market is slow but I almost bought a 1500sq ft house that was half as nice on a smaller plot for 600K(He has spent alot of coin fixing up that house)
The neighborhood is really nice and the size of the lot is hard to find.
I got a steal (Thanks to Dan) on my house at 535K and it's only 1700 sq ft on a 9500 sq ft lot and had to dump a decent amount of money to make it look the way it does....... It still needs more :)
If I listed my house I wouldn't think of selling it for less than 575K
There are like 4 houses in that link that are better deals unless I'm missing something......which I may be..........
I bought my house 4.5 years ago, so I can't really compare price.
I loved your house and neighborhood.
Did you look at the link and compare though??
There is another one............4 bed 3 bath, 2180 sq. foot, pool, big lot, all new flooring, paint, granite counter tops, etc. for 629,900,
I'm just comparing........thinking about maybe making a move. Thats the only reason why I was drawn to your thread.......

Cole Trickle
07-31-2006, 11:37 AM
There are like 4 houses in that link that are better deals unless I'm missing something......which I may be..........
I bought my house 4.5 years ago, so I can't really compare price.
I loved your house and neighborhood.
Did you look at the link and compare though??
There is another one............4 bed 3 bath, 2180 sq. foot, pool, big lot, all new flooring, paint, granite counter tops, etc. for 629,900,
I'm just comparing........thinking about maybe making a move. Thats the only reason why I was drawn to your thread.......
Location Location Location....
Dan Lives off Ontario between me and you by the golf course.From his backyard he has a city lights view.
The other homes you are talking about are in Norco and Chino.
I believe the 629K house is on the North side of the 91 over by the 15.

4DAY4PLAY
07-31-2006, 11:43 AM
1/2 court basketball
etc...
Correct me if im wrong, but this house is not in south Corona......other than that, nice house on a nice lot!

Cole Trickle
07-31-2006, 11:48 AM
Correct me if im wrong, but this house is not in south Corona......other than that, nice house on a nice lot!
Pretty sure it is considered S.Corona? (I have been telling people thats where I live :) :p )
If you were on the 91 you could/would get off on Serfas Club and head away from Norco towards the mountains.(It's at the base of the hill)
Is this South Corona?

lawbreaker2
07-31-2006, 11:48 AM
Man I just look at a lot in my hood over yer onder, and it was 20 acres in the woods big old lake and inground pool with hot tub and garages for a least 10 cars and all the room for the toys for $650k But it does come with 8 months worth of cold and snow, but WAIT!!! there more, it has 3 fireplaces for when you run out of propain :rollside:

Nord
07-31-2006, 11:52 AM
Location Location Location....
Dan Lives off Ontario between me and you by the golf course.From his backyard he has a city lights view.
The other homes you are talking about are in Norco and Chino.
I believe the 629K house is on the North side of the 91 over by the 15.
no, they are 1 block from my house. I'm on the border of Yorba and Corona.. look at the map.
BTW, I'm definately not arguing on this one, but you nailed it with location location location. These houses are closer to the freeway, and o.c. I want to move, but want a good price for my house, and a good price on a new house of course................
I live by the 91 with 2 different entrances (serfas and greenriver)
The comps in my area are also higher..........!!!!!!!
I sent a pm to Ivan Dan, because I'm definately interested.

Cole Trickle
07-31-2006, 11:56 AM
no, they are 1 block from my house. I'm on the border of Yorba and Corona.. look at the map.
BTW, I'm definately not arguing on this one, but you nailed it with location location location. These houses are closer to the freeway, and o.c. I want to move, but want a good price for my house, and a good price on a new house of course................
I live by the 91 with 2 different entrances (serfas and greenriver)
The comps in my area are also higher..........!!!!!!!
I sent a pm to Ivan Dan, because I'm definately interested.
Buy this one and keep yours as a rental for another year and you will be rolling.(If you bought 4.5 yrs ago you got in cheap but you don't want to sell right now)
Are you looking to stay in Corona?

Mrs 2LKHVSU
07-31-2006, 12:39 PM
You got it boys, it's ALL about LOCATION, LOCATION & LOCATION!
Let me tell you about MY house FOR SALE:
It's a beautiful 2,350 sq ft, 2 story, 4 bedroom, 3 full baths and 3 car garage on a 9,500 sq ft lot high on the hill in SIERRA DEL ORO in Corona. That location is just off the 91 fwy between Green River and Serfas Club. At $679,000.00 this is the best price for best location in Corona (right next to The OC) :)

Cole Trickle
07-31-2006, 12:47 PM
It's a beautiful 2,350 sq ft, 2 story, 4 bedroom, 3 full baths and 3 car garage on a 9,500 sq ft lot high on the hill in SIERRA DEL ORO in Corona. That location is just off the 91 fwy between Green River and Serfas Club. At $679,000.00 this is the best price for best location in Corona (right next to The OC) :)
Sounds nice and for a great price.
Realisticly what do you think you could sell it for if you held firm on a price....(Waited 6 months)
also what do you think that house would have sold for 1.5 years ago?

Nord
07-31-2006, 12:56 PM
Buy this one and keep yours as a rental for another year and you will be rolling.(If you bought 4.5 yrs ago you got in cheap but you don't want to sell right now)
Are you looking to stay in Corona?
B-
This house is not in a better location, its smaller, and has less options for the same price...That was my point!!! Sierra Del Oro is location location location. Thats the only reason I posted the link to a couple of those homes.
They are the same, or bigger, in a better location, for the same price and lower!!!
I think I'm missing something. Thats why I pm's Ivan Dan but haven't heard back yet. Look at a map!!!
The post above is from my neighbor. Sierra Del Oro is a better location. Theirs just happens to be more money

Nord
07-31-2006, 12:56 PM
Hi nieghbor!!!!!!!!!!
~NORD~

Cole Trickle
07-31-2006, 01:13 PM
B-
This house is not in a better location, its smaller, and has less options for the same price...That was my point!!! Sierra Del Oro is location location location. Thats the only reason I posted the link to a couple of those homes.
They are the same, or bigger, in a better location, for the same price and lower!!!
I think I'm missing something. Thats why I pm's Ivan Dan but haven't heard back yet. Look at a map!!!
The post above is from my neighbor. Sierra Del Oro is a better location. Theirs just happens to be more money
I misunderstood your post
I thought you were comparing homes off his website. If bigger homes on good lots are selling for 630K in your neighborhood we are all in trouble!!! :crossx:
I think most of the people that are selling for cheap are freaked out by the market and they got in so cheap originally they are just trying to take there $$ and run......Where do you run? AZ,TX,Etc....
The sad part is I sold my 1,000sq ft condo in S.Orang County for 500K and bought a nice house directly across the mountain for 35K more. :p

Mrs 2LKHVSU
07-31-2006, 01:16 PM
Hi nieghbor!!!!!!!!!!
~NORD~
Are you in Sierra Del Oro, too??

Mrs 2LKHVSU
07-31-2006, 01:19 PM
Sounds nice and for a great price.
Realisticly what do you think you could sell it for if you held firm on a price....(Waited 6 months)
also what do you think that house would have sold for 1.5 years ago?
Funny that you should have such comments..because our house has been on the market for 6 months.
And, we purchased this house 2 1/2 years ago.
We've lived in this neighborhood since 1988, it's a great locatiion!

Mrs 2LKHVSU
07-31-2006, 01:20 PM
I sold my 1,000sq ft condo in S.Orang County for 500K and bought a nice house directly across the mountain for 35K more. :p
How do you like living in Corona? Compared to OC?

DILLIGAF
07-31-2006, 01:20 PM
Hello neighbors...lol Been in the gated community behind Jacks for 19 years now :)

Mrs 2LKHVSU
07-31-2006, 01:22 PM
Hello neighbors...lol Been in the gated community behind Jacks for 19 years now :)
"Behind The Gates" :cool:
Hello neighbor....

Cole Trickle
07-31-2006, 01:23 PM
Funny that you should have such comments..because our house has been on the market for 6 months.
And, we purchased this house 2 1/2 years ago.
We've lived in this neighborhood since 1988, it's a great locatiion!
Pretty sure your hubby shot be some pictures awile back of the home.From what I remember it was a really nice house.(I think you were asking in the 715K range then)

Cole Trickle
07-31-2006, 01:28 PM
How do you like living in Corona? Compared to OC?
Honestly....... I love it
I work in Tustin so the drive to work has only increased by about 10-15 minutes thanks to the toll road.
I am a "House" guy so I always knew the Condo was a stepping stone until I could buy something with land/RV parking.
Corona has all the same ammenities as I did in Foothill Ranch and I couldn't justify spending 800K for less than I got in Corona for 550K.Not to mention the property tax is retarded in South OC.

Mrs 2LKHVSU
07-31-2006, 01:36 PM
Honestly....... I love it
Welcome to the IE! The land of affordable housing and Starbucks! (Just like OC without the taxes) :)
I think your right, The Mr sent pics your way. Our house is listed for $679,000.000 OBO!!

Cole Trickle
07-31-2006, 01:44 PM
Welcome to the IE! The land of affordable housing and Starbucks! (Just like OC without the taxes) :)
I think your right, The Mr sent pics your way. Our house is listed for $679,000.000 OBO!!
another great deal!!
Post some pictures.
Are you two making the move to Havasu full time?

Mrs 2LKHVSU
07-31-2006, 01:48 PM
another great deal!!
Post some pictures.
Are you two making the move to Havasu full time?
I'll have to ask the Mr to post the pics..I'm still have not graduated that far yet on the Hot Boat.Com school of Posts and Pics.
Havasu full time?...no. The Havasu House is strickly for FUN for the family.

Phat Daddy
07-31-2006, 01:52 PM
Pretty sure it is considered S.Corona? (I have been telling people thats where I live :) :p )
If you were on the 91 you could/would get off on Serfas Club and head away from Norco towards the mountains.(It's at the base of the hill)
Is this South Corona?
South Corona has always been anything south of Ontario ave. and west of the 15fwy.

Nord
07-31-2006, 02:23 PM
Yeah, i"m in Sierra del Oro.............there are a lot of houses for sale now, and none of them are moving!!!!!!!!
It has become a buyers market, but nobody is budging on price from what I understand.......
Good luck with the sale of your home Mrs. Havasu........
Hey neighbors................
Miguel's Cantina anyone???
~NORD~

Cole Trickle
07-31-2006, 02:32 PM
South Corona has always been anything south of Ontario ave. and west of the 15fwy.
Sweet I just made it!!!!
I now would not sell my house for less than 615K :p :crossx:

Phat Daddy
07-31-2006, 02:34 PM
Sweet I just made it!!!!
I now would not sell my house for less than 615K :p :crossx:
You just made an extra 50k!!! :rollside:

Cole Trickle
07-31-2006, 02:36 PM
You just made an extra 50k!!! :rollside:
Cha - ching!!!!!
Time to refi so I can keep up with the Daddys:D;)

Phat Daddy
07-31-2006, 02:42 PM
Cha - ching!!!!!
Time to refi so I can keep up with the Daddys:D;)
No need for that. Should be the other way around. Let me get some exotic sports car first then we'll see. :D

Cole Trickle
07-31-2006, 02:47 PM
No need for that. Should be the other way around. Let me get some exotic sports car first then we'll see. :D
I will make you a great deal.
Trade the vette for your 25' Eliminator and Yukon XL :crossx:

Mrs 2LKHVSU
07-31-2006, 02:53 PM
Yeah, i"m in Sierra del Oro.............there are a lot of houses for sale now, and none of them are moving!!!!!!!!
It has become a buyers market, but nobody is budging on price from what I understand.......
Good luck with the sale of your home Mrs. Havasu........
Hey neighbors................
Miguel's Cantina anyone???
Thanks for the well wishes...we have adjusted our asking price, which means that we are not only "For" Sale ...but now we are "On" Sale!
We're usually always up for Miguels .....unfortunately, we busy tonight. Maybe some other time. :)

Phat Daddy
07-31-2006, 03:03 PM
I will make you a great deal.
Trade the vette for your 25' Eliminator and Yukon XL :crossx:
WOW!!! What a deal. Do you want me to throw in some dirt bikes too.
This is a T.O.P. deal right. :rollside: :rollside:

Cole Trickle
07-31-2006, 03:09 PM
WOW!!! What a deal. Do you want me to throw in some dirt bikes too.
This is a T.O.P. deal right. :rollside: :rollside:
Yes please!!!
That fitty was off the hook!! :crossx:
I thought you always paid cash? :argue: :p I know I don't!
I am going to need you to sweeten the pot;)

Phat Daddy
07-31-2006, 03:18 PM
Yes please!!!
That fitty was off the hook!! :crossx:
I thought you always paid cash? :argue: :p I know I don't!
I am going to need you to sweeten the pot;)
Well I got 2 dogs and my girls pet hampster. How's that??

blackcloud75
07-31-2006, 03:23 PM
C-Towners..................
Never realized there were so many of us........
I wouldn't be able to afford my house now.....
I'm from "North" Corona.........might as well of called it, Victorville aka Eastvale

Mrs 2LKHVSU
07-31-2006, 03:30 PM
I'm from "North" Corona.........might as well of called it, Victorville aka Eastvale
I guess that we're from the West Side C-Town :cool:
p.s. How's the boat??

Ivan Dan
07-31-2006, 03:32 PM
This is the same price............seems like you get a lot more, and closer to O.C!!!!!!!!!!!!!
hope this works, copy and paste........
http://www.firstteam.com/nolascoandberta/homes/propertydetails.asp?id=76803&price=639900&db=0
Nord......come on man...this is ON Serfas Club in the friggin ghetto. Not even a comparison to my pad.

Cole Trickle
07-31-2006, 03:36 PM
Well I got 2 dogs and my girls pet hampster. How's that??
Promise that Mr Hoots will mow/fertilize my grass weekly for a year and we are getting close to having a deal. :crossx:

Cole Trickle
07-31-2006, 03:38 PM
Nord......come on man...this is ON Serfas Club in the friggin ghetto. Not even a comparison to my pad.
Exterior curb appeal is pretty sweet:)
Kinda has that 70's Asian theme working for it.
I wonder if the neighbors have alot of chain link fencing? :crossx:

slink
07-31-2006, 03:38 PM
Cmon now, we all know "North" Corona is "Norco", you my friend are considered "South Onta" (Ontario) :) :p

Phat Daddy
07-31-2006, 03:44 PM
Promise that Mr Hoots will mow/fertilize my grass weekly for a year and we are getting close to having a deal. :crossx:
He lives for that stuff... that's a no brainer.

Ivan Dan
07-31-2006, 03:45 PM
Cmon now, we all know "North" Corona is "Norco", you my friend are considered "South Onta" (Ontario) :) :p
South Ontario.... :crossx:
How about Mira Ontarona???

Nord
07-31-2006, 03:46 PM
Wrong house boss.......
Try 2280 Bloomfield Lane. Sierra del Oro 614,900 2142 Sq. 4 bed 3 bath
and
2241 Bloomfield Lane. Sierra del Oro 629,900 2242 Sq. foot 4 bed 3 bath with view
If this is the ghetto, I'd love to see your neighborhood....................
~NORD~

Ivan Dan
07-31-2006, 03:52 PM
Wrong house boss.......
Try 2280 Bloomfield Lane. Sierra del Oro 614,900 2142 Sq. 4 bed 3 bath
and
2241 Bloomfield Lane. Sierra del Oro 629,900 2242 Sq. foot 4 bed 3 bath with view
If this is the ghetto, I'd love to see your neighborhood....................
~NORD~
When you click on that link it shows a house on Serfas Club which you know as well as I do is the ghetto compared to your neighborhood or mine. Which happens to be only a stones throw from each other just on the other side of Paseo Grande. I sold a place on San Antonio about a year and a half ago so I know the area well.

Nord
07-31-2006, 03:55 PM
When you click on that link it shows a house on Serfas Club which you know as well as I do is the ghetto compared to your neighborhood or mine. Which happens to be only a stones throw from each other just on the other side of Paseo Grande. I sold a place on San Antonio about a year and a half ago so I know the area well.
My bad.......I'm new.........;)
Anyhow, both of these houses I listed seem to be way more house for the money and should be negotiable. Just a rant..........to reply to a steal on a house.......
Thanks for the comps, I'll check them out right now =) I still want to meet up with everyone at Miguels though...............~~~~
~NORD~

Ivan Dan
07-31-2006, 04:03 PM
My bad.......I'm new.........;)
Anyhow, both of these houses I listed seem to be way more house for the money and should be negotiable. Just a rant..........to reply to a steal on a house.......
Thanks for the comps, I'll check them out right now =) I still want to meet up with everyone at Miguels though...............~~~~
~NORD~
Well....my house is a little smaller sq/ft wise BUT I have double,triple and almost quadruple the lot sizes as most of the homes you are referring to. Not only that I have a killer view of the Cleveland National Forrest and city lights views as well. Very different type of homes and quite hard to compare IMO.

Cole Trickle
07-31-2006, 04:05 PM
~NORD~
What are the two houses that you talked about on the market for?(Links)
Just wondering because Mrs 2LKHVSU has hers listed at 679K and they were a decen't amount higher back when I was looking.It's sad for the neighborhod if someone blows a house out at 630K and ruins the comps. :cry:
I need to go check out the area to see how nice it is. :)

Nord
07-31-2006, 04:10 PM
What are the two houses that you talked about on the market for?(Links)
Just wondering because Mrs 2LKHVSU has hers listed at 679K and they were a decent amount higher back when I was looking.It's sad for the neighborhod if someone blows a house out at 630K and ruins the comps. :cry:
I believe they are under homesinsierradeloro.com. This is the area I live in and its VERY nice.... I must have copied the wrong link before. I've been looking around so I've looked at a lot of links.....
I don't know if I'm willing to sacrifice my area though!! I think that is my main concern.
I hope Mrs 2LKHVSU gets that price for her house, but there is a lot available so we'll see.
I walk my dog at night so thats how I stumbled upon the other 2 houses. They are really nice.....
We have a newer Ralphs down the street, and a park within walking distance for our area.

Nord
07-31-2006, 04:14 PM
I paid 309,900 for my house 4 years ago............maybe I should re-fi and by the 28 eagle I really want......hmmmmmmmmmmm........

DILLIGAF
07-31-2006, 04:15 PM
"Behind The Gates"
We pay $128 monthly for the 24 hour guard gate, huge clubhouse, pool, raquetball courts, BB courts/roller hockey court, tennis court, weight room, etc. Pretty good deal if you ask me but I really don't use any of the facilities anymore. Lots of kids in here for the family types.
Hello back at ya!

DILLIGAF
07-31-2006, 04:16 PM
I paid 309,900 for my house 4 years ago............maybe I should re-fi and by the 28 eagle I really want......hmmmmmmmmmmm........
$175K here :)

Cole Trickle
07-31-2006, 04:18 PM
don't sell right now.
Problem is one person gets scared and the rest of the neighborhood follows.They then flood the market and compete against eachother. :yuk:
I vote for a new boat!!! Don't forget the quadrotor and the 6 extra batteries :crossx: :)

jbtrailerjim
07-31-2006, 04:25 PM
Who would have ever thought a basic 2000sq.ft. track home in Corona would be selling in the 600k's. :jawdrop:

Nord
07-31-2006, 04:28 PM
don't sell right now.
Problem is one person gets scared and the rest of the neighborhood follows.They then flood the market and compete against eachother. :yuk:
I vote for a new boat!!! Don't forget the quadrotor and the 6 extra batteries :crossx: :)
Yeah no sh*t............
I would go bigger if I was married and had a second source of income.....but I'm not and I'm lovin it!!!!!!!
You think having a house is stressfull, I've been doing it on my own since I was 24. I think If I had kids, that would help my tax bracket.......no thanks for now.!!!!!!
Now if I only didn't love my boat sooo much......
~NORD~

ittybitycowgrl
07-31-2006, 04:31 PM
Who would have ever thought a basic 2000sq.ft. track home in Corona would be selling in the 600k's. :jawdrop:
It is unbelievable the prices of the homes in Corona & Norco these days. It is outragious!!!!!!
I do foreclosures myself across the United States for AMC. You could have 4500 SQ FOOT Ranch Style Homes with acreage anywhere in the US for less money than what it costs to buy a home in Corona, Norco area.

Ivan Dan
07-31-2006, 04:31 PM
don't sell right now.
He is kicking the idea around of moving in towards OC because he wants to not because he has to. That is a big difference in the way you approach this situation.
New boat is always a good option though. :crossx:

slink
07-31-2006, 04:34 PM
We pay $128 monthly for the 24 hour guard gate, huge clubhouse, pool, raquetball courts, BB courts/roller hockey court, tennis court, weight room, etc. Pretty good deal if you ask me but I really don't use any of the facilities anymore. Lots of kids in here for the family types.
Hello back at ya!
Don't forget your scenic view of the "Green River Parolee Manor Mobile Home Park", that's gotta be good for at least an extra 100 g's :p :p :)

ittybitycowgrl
07-31-2006, 04:43 PM
Don't forget your scenic view of the "Green River Parolee Manor Mobile Home Park", that's gotta be good for at least an extra 100 g's :p :p :)
the Dam scare last year when all had to evacuate from there homes for about a day and a half.
It overflowed the golf course to the true meaning of Green River.
Poor Dilligaf, Midlife Advantage, and Beer Factor all had to flee for there life and decide what to take the Harley or the Boat.
That was pretty scary.

DILLIGAF
07-31-2006, 04:43 PM
That's for the West Park owners. I am on the East side and can't see the parolee's
:)

Nord
07-31-2006, 04:44 PM
lmfao............
Hey Dilligif..........are you at the top of Greenriver right before the Paseo bend???
~NORD~

DILLIGAF
07-31-2006, 04:47 PM
lmfao............
Hey Dilligif..........are you at the top of Greenriver right before the Paseo bend???
~NORD~
Nope...other side of the freeway back behind the Jack-In-The-Box in the gated community

DILLIGAF
07-31-2006, 04:49 PM
the Dam scare last year when all had to evacuate from there homes for about a day and a half.
It overflowed the golf course to the true meaning of Green River.
Poor Dilligaf, Midlife Advantage, and Beer Factor all had to flee for there life and decide what to take the Harley or the Boat.
That was pretty scary.
Some took both :) I then went directly to Vegas and watched the news on CNN....lol
Hi Patty

Nord
07-31-2006, 04:49 PM
Nope...other side of the freeway back behind the Jack-In-The-Box in the gated community
AHHHHHH... A good customer of mine Donald Duty lives over there..........do you know him?? Nice guy...
1500 posts btw...........:)
~NORD~

ittybitycowgrl
07-31-2006, 04:51 PM
Some took both :)
Hi Patty
Hello Tom.
You know I couldn't resist throwing in more Green River mishaps. All in fun.

DILLIGAF
07-31-2006, 04:52 PM
AHHHHHH... A good customer of mine Donald Duty lives over there..........do you know him?? Nice guy...
1500 posts btw...........:)
~NORD~
Maybe by sight but I am not around so much anymore. The "hood" isn't what it used to be. Everybody has drama or small to teenage kids that keep them busy. I sometimes look down the street and wonder to myself "WTF do I still live here?"

DILLIGAF
07-31-2006, 04:52 PM
Hello Tom.
You know I couldn't resist throwing in more Green River mishaps. All in fun.
No problem at all :)
I deleted the C&W on my IPod :argue:

ittybitycowgrl
07-31-2006, 04:56 PM
No problem at all :)
I deleted the C&W on my IPod :argue:
There is nothing wrong with a little Country & Western every now and then at the River.
Along with Phatt Matt's Ipod of music he has. It it called being versatile.
Gotta love it.

DILLIGAF
07-31-2006, 05:00 PM
There is nothing wrong with a little Country & Western every now and then at the River.
Along with Phatt Matt's Ipod of music he has. It it called being versatile.
Gotta love it.
lol...Long live Phatt Matt and his collection of C&W
Nice shot by the way....

Mrs 2LKHVSU
07-31-2006, 05:02 PM
WJust wondering because Mrs 2LKHVSU has hers listed at 679K and they were a decen't amount higher back when I was looking.It's sad for the neighborhod if someone blows a house out at 630K and ruins the comps. :cry:
$679,000 is a very competitive asking price for Sierra Del Oro, which is a location favorite of OC Commuters. It's been For Sale for 6 months, we're not ready to have a Blow Out Sale, just yet. This area is secluded from the rest of Corona which appeals to some buyers, and not to others. Like Nord said, we have our own shopping - Ralphs, bank, pizza, hallmark, etc. stores which caters to the neighborhood. It's a real sence of community up here. :)

Mrs 2LKHVSU
07-31-2006, 05:03 PM
Maybe by sight but I am not around so much anymore. The "hood" isn't what it used to be. Everybody has drama or small to teenage kids that keep them busy. I sometimes look down the street and wonder to myself "WTF do I still live here?"
Lots of nice families from school in your neighborhood. They love all of the amenities you mentioned.

Mrs 2LKHVSU
07-31-2006, 05:05 PM
I hope Mrs 2LKHVSU gets that price for her house.
Me Too!!!!!!!!!!!!

ittybitycowgrl
07-31-2006, 05:05 PM
lol...Long live Phatt Matt and his collection of C&W
I wasn't talking about his C&W. I was talking about the wide variety of music he has.
Besides, just because I am Blonde doesn't mean I have overlooked the fact that your Ipod never had C&W on it. What C&W you are refering to is the channels that are availble on XM.
ps I would have all those smiley fights and all with this but I don't know how to yet with only 35 posts and all.

DILLIGAF
07-31-2006, 05:06 PM
Lots of nice families from school in your neighborhood. They love all of the amenities you mentioned.
When they started building all the homes up there in your area they booted all our kids out of the elementary school up your way and started bussing them "past" your area down to Cesar Chavez. Lots of folks were upset down here but I guess it had to be done.

DILLIGAF
07-31-2006, 05:09 PM
I wasn't talking about his C&W. I was talking about the wide variety of music he has.
Besides, just because I am Blonde doesn't mean I have overlooked the fact that your Ipod never had C&W on it. What C&W you are refering to is the channels that are availble on XM.
ps I would have all those smiley fights and all with this but I don't know how to yet with only 35 posts and all.
You caught me :) That is a kindler, gentler smiley!
I have classical, jazz, metal, alternative, R&B, Motown, old skool, rap, hip-hop, raggae, house, classical rock (rarely) and others. I listen to all of them depending on my mood. You have to admit that is pretty versatile. Just don't listen to C&W as a choice but have hung out in a few C&W bars and such.

Mrs 2LKHVSU
07-31-2006, 05:11 PM
When they started building all the homes up there in your area they booted all our kids out of the elementary school up your way and started bussing them "past" your area down to Cesar Chavez. Lots of folks were upset down here but I guess it had to be done.
If there is a will there is a way.. The families I know are not fans of Chavez. Rumor has it that Cesar Chavez will close to become a Jr High, sending the K-6 kids to another elementary.

DILLIGAF
07-31-2006, 05:12 PM
If there is a will there is a way.. The families I know are not fans of Chavez. Rumor has it that Cesar Chavez will close to become a Jr High, sending the K-6 kids to another elementary.
Because of lower enrollment? First I heard of that one but with no small kids I am not in the loop anymore. Any idea when this is rumored to take place? What other elem school would they attend?

Mrs 2LKHVSU
07-31-2006, 05:38 PM
Because of lower enrollment? First I heard of that one but with no small kids I am not in the loop anymore. Any idea when this is rumored to take place? What other elem school would they attend?
I'm not sure if the enrollment is the issue or the fact that we don't have a close Jr High. I think their kids will be transfered to Coronita Elem. Please don't hold me to this info. It's simply speculation in the Stay Home Mommies Circle.
p.s. How about a Corona Night at Backwoods? Where's that Barbigirl when we need her?? Oh right, The OC... :crossx:

slink
07-31-2006, 05:43 PM
I know exactly where you live MOFO, just waiting for that warrant to clear the judge's desk :) :)

blackcloud75
07-31-2006, 06:13 PM
I guess that we're from the West Side C-Town :cool:
p.s. How's the boat??
Wuz Up girlfriend!!!!!!!!!!!
Thanks again for the reference, Prestige rocks.....just waiting for parts not as bad as we thought.....Tell your hubby I said Hey.....
From "Cowshitarona"
BC75

Nord
07-31-2006, 06:45 PM
So when are we all going to meet up since we are all soo close???
~NORD~

DILLIGAF
07-31-2006, 07:25 PM
I know exactly where you live MOFO, just waiting for that warrant to clear the judge's desk :) :)
I am NOT going to go quietly. I will never be taken alive :argue:
I promise I will show up for jury duty next time :)

DILLIGAF
07-31-2006, 07:26 PM
Just checked with one of the neighbor parents over a bottle of wine. Not going to happen.

life's a river
07-31-2006, 09:03 PM
There are over 3200 homes for sale in Corona. (Stats from Realtor.com)
Where is everybody going? No where fast from the look of things.
PK

Mrs 2LKHVSU
08-01-2006, 06:59 AM
Wuz Up girlfriend!!!!!!!!!!!
Thanks again for the reference, Prestige rocks.....just waiting for parts not as bad as we thought.....Tell your hubby I said Hey.....
From "Cowshitarona"
BC75
Glad to hear that all is goinig well with your boat. Us Coronians have to stick together. :)

Mrs 2LKHVSU
08-01-2006, 07:03 AM
Just checked with one of the neighbor parents over a bottle of wine. Not going to happen.
I see that truth serum ...aka bottle of wine...has some power! Like I said my info could simply be rumor. Maybe I should try the bottle of wine route. :idea:

Ivan Dan
08-01-2006, 10:48 AM
So when are we all going to meet up since we are all soo close???
~NORD~
I can't tonight but what about tomorrow or Thursday?

DILLIGAF
08-01-2006, 10:51 AM
There are over 3200 homes for sale in Corona. (Stats from Realtor.com)
Where is everybody going? No where fast from the look of things.
PK
3200 homes isn't that much in Corona...at least I don't think so based on population and number of houses now in Corona. I am not in the industry though.
Hey IVANDAN....Is that a large % of houses for sale for Corona?

DILLIGAF
08-01-2006, 10:53 AM
I see that truth serum ...aka bottle of wine...has some power! Like I said my info could simply be rumor. Maybe I should try the bottle of wine route. :idea:
You can drink it with them and if you still don't get the truth you can then crack them over the head with the empty bottle. That should do the trick :)

Nord
08-01-2006, 11:06 AM
looks like a thread has been started for a get together on Thursday..........I don't know how to post a thread though...........
~NORD~

DILLIGAF
08-01-2006, 11:07 AM
looks like a thread has been started for a get together on Thursday..........I don't know how to post a thread though...........
~NORD~
Wed Nord...not Thursday. I corrected it:
http://www.***boat.com/forums/showthread.php?t=123331

Mrs 2LKHVSU
08-01-2006, 11:21 AM
You can drink it with them and if you still don't get the truth you can then crack them over the head with the empty bottle. That should do the trick :)
Funny, I know a couple of wine drinkers in your neighborhood :idea:

DILLIGAF
08-01-2006, 11:26 AM
Funny, I know a couple of wine drinkers in your neighborhood :idea:
If they were dedicated tequilla drinkers chances are they have drank some tequilla with me.....lol Our street used to be out of control with the tequilla.