PDA

View Full Version : Hustler...

al cole'holic
07-27-2006, 03:28 PM
...stay out of my hood, as you found out no riff raff alowed! :D
http://members.aol.com/hevythreds/hustle1.jpg
I hope he gave you another violation for flippin me the bird there too...!!

rivercrazy
07-27-2006, 03:49 PM
What's he doin out here in da hood?

RiverToysJas
07-28-2006, 12:56 AM
What's he doin out here in da hood?
He must be shopping for a DCB, he's got Kilrtoy with him (or is that a real cop, I can't tell http://op6c.com/forums/html/emoticons/confused31.gif ) and it looks like he's practicing giving other boaters the DCB "I'm number one" salute.
RTJas :D

My Man's Sportin' Wood
07-28-2006, 07:49 AM
LMAO! Did he know it was you, or did he think some tourist was taking his picture? :p

Hustler
07-28-2006, 08:06 AM
F'n CHP has nothing better to do :mad: I took my seat belt off to get my phone out of pocket just before I cam around the corner he was hiding on. I explainded that to him but he was the typical CHP and just wrote me a ticket :yuk: By the way Chris I'll let you what fine is since your the reason I had get my phone out of my pocket :rolleyes:

LAFD
07-28-2006, 08:08 AM
F'n CHP has nothing better to do :mad: I took my seat belt off to get my phone out of pocket just before I cam around the corner he was hiding on. I explainded that to him but he was the typical CHP and just wrote me a ticket :yuk: By the way Chris I'll let you what fine is since your the reason I had get my phone out of my pocket :rolleyes:
doh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

al cole'holic
07-28-2006, 08:49 AM
...hehe, I could not pass up the chance to snap some pics when I called Hustler and he said he was getting yanked over...I was too close not to hop in the car and take full advantage of the situation! :)

Chestah Cheetah
07-28-2006, 08:54 AM
I heard the wifey put out a call for a Grand Theft Auto...That aint your car bub, serves you right. :boxed:

Trailer Park Casanova
07-28-2006, 09:01 AM
...hehe, I could not pass up the chance to snap some pics when I called Hustler and he said he was getting yanked over...I was too close not to hop in the car and take full advantage of the situation! :)
Post of the year,,, this will be a classic.

RitcheyRch
07-28-2006, 09:35 AM
Sorry to hear you got nailed by the po po. Hopefully the fine not too huge.

LAFD
07-28-2006, 10:14 AM
now thats funny. :crossx: