PDA

View Full Version : Landis doping allegations......

Ziggy
07-28-2006, 07:58 AM
Why did it take so long before they bring it up this time?? Dang French are usually on this the day of, they're slackin'.............
Fugging world is screwed up, no one trusts anyone anymore.......its sad.
I'd bet if you test all the riders they could find something if they really
wanted, not just the winner. :rolleyes:
Stupid :crossx:

HocusPocus
07-28-2006, 08:38 AM
didn't they accuse Lance Armstrong with that also? the french who hate Americans also hate the fact we can beat them at their own game, on their own turf. "F*ck the french!"

Dan Lorenze
07-28-2006, 08:40 AM
It will be the first time that traces of Testosterone would be found in France..
:p

Ziggy
07-28-2006, 08:44 AM
It will be the first time that traces of Testosterone would be found in France..
:p
LMAO...more of an Italian trait eh? :p

Trailer Park Casanova
07-28-2006, 08:47 AM
The Tour de France is bigger in France than the Superbowl is here.
Their GNP drops during it's run.
Armstrong & LeMond,, now this,, they've been getting their ass's kicked by Americans for a decade now and they have to do something.
The best thing about the Germans are they make great cars,, and killed a lot of French.
France is one big graveyard for good reason.

HocusPocus
07-28-2006, 09:15 AM
some jokes about the french and a few quotes. :)
A French rifle for sale on ebay:
"It's never been fired and it's been dropped only once."
Q: How many Frenchmen does it take to screw in a lightbulb?
A: It doesn't matter; if you're depending on the French to do the job, it's screwed anyway.
French tanks have 6 gears, 5 reverse and 1 forward. The forward gear exists in case they are attacked from behind.
Q: How many Frenchman does it take to guard Paris?
A: Nobody knows, its never been tried.
Q: What color is the American flag?
A: Red, White, and Blue.
Q: What color is the British flag?
A: Red, White, and Blue.
Q: What color is the French flag?
A: White.
Q: Why don't they have fireworks at Euro Disney?
A: Because every time they shoot them off, the French try to surrender.
Q: Why did the French celebrate their World Cup championship so wildly?
A: It was the first time they won anything without the help of the U.S.
"I would rather have a German division in front of me than a French one behind me."
--- General George S. Patton
"Going to war without France is like going deer hunting without your accordion."
--Norman Schwartzkopf
"We can stand here like the French, or we can do something about it."
---- Marge Simpson
"As far as I'm concerned, war always means failure"
---Jacques Chirac, President of France
"The only time France wants us to go to war is when the German Army is sitting in Paris sipping coffee."
--- Regis Philbin
"I don't know why people are surprised that France won't help us get Saddamout of Iraq. After all, France wouldn't help us get the Germans out of France!"
---Jay Leno

Jyruiz
07-28-2006, 09:19 AM
some jokes about the french and a few quotes. :)
FLMAO! But all very true.

Hardly Satisfied
07-28-2006, 09:21 AM
So what's new

superdave013
07-28-2006, 09:26 AM
So what's new
not much. here is a nice quote from someone who competed in the US olympics that I though was kinda funny. I nicked it off a downhill mountain bike forum. Pot is banned from DH due to it's performance gains :rolleyes: but EPO's are not. :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
All of these scandals and title revocations are getting predictable and boring. What we need to make things interesting is a little role reversal; get all the roadies smoking weed and the Dh'ers all hopped up on EPO and testosteron! Now that would be interesting, team cars handing climbers bags of Dorritos while they zone out on the sunflowers and multicolored lycra. Dh'ers sprinting straight through the finish line and down down the road...