PDA

View Full Version : Either my dog is a hero or I pimped her lol

superdave013
07-28-2006, 03:36 PM
I took the ol girl to the vet today to get her teeth cleaned. We really like our vet. He truly cares and is not all about the money.
Anyway he calls and said he has a small pup that was poisoned and needs a blood transfusion. I guess if he goes to the big clinic dog blood bank it cost big bucks and might not get it in time. So Â…Â… he asked and at the end of the day our dog Kona donated the blood for the transfusion. No question that saved someone elseÂ’s pets life. Kinda cool I thought and we got a hefty discount to boot.
I'm going to pick her up right now. I asked him if he wanted me to bring my other dog. You know, trade a lil blood for a 50 sack of CD dog food. lol

Acommanderguy
07-28-2006, 03:43 PM
Now that right there is what I am talking about.. good people... Man thats awesome! Your dog and Yourself saved a family alot of grief and sadness, and saved some other pups life! Now that is awesome

grads2112
07-28-2006, 03:45 PM
You need to pick up your dog a big ass bone from the butcher on the way home.

wsuwrhr
07-28-2006, 03:53 PM
I took the ol girl to the vet today to get her teeth cleaned. We really like our vet. He truly cares and is not all about the money.
Anyway he calls and said he has a small pup that was poisoned and needs a blood transfusion. I guess if he goes to the big clinic dog blood bank it cost big bucks and might not get it in time. So Â…Â… he asked and at the end of the day our dog Kona donated the blood for the transfusion. No question that saved someone elseÂ’s pets life. Kinda cool I thought and we got a hefty discount to boot.
I'm going to pick her up right now. I asked him if he wanted me to bring my other dog. You know, trade a lil blood for a 50 sack of CD dog food. lol
Just tell your dog she has to pull their own weight sometimes.
haha
Cool deal SD.
Brian

Big Kahunaa
07-28-2006, 03:54 PM
small pup that was poisoned; we need to find who did this and have a asskicking party

HM
07-28-2006, 03:56 PM
small pup that was poisoned; we need to find who did this and have a asskicking party
Probably ate rat poison. Pretty common and not done on purpose.

superdave013
07-28-2006, 04:00 PM
Probably ate rat poison. Pretty common and not done on purpose.
nope, said the people next door did it because of barking. Happens quite often so I'm told. :mad:

wsuwrhr
07-28-2006, 04:05 PM
You need to pick up your dog a big ass bone from the butcher on the way home.
your avatar has me reconsidering "never owning another pool again"
http://www.***boat.com/forums/customavatars/avatar7022_6.gif

wsuwrhr
07-28-2006, 04:07 PM
nope, said the people next door did it because of barking. Happens quite often so I'm told. :mad:
Sucks for the dog, but the damn owners need to take better care of their animals, which includes ending incessant barking.
If Mopar is barking it better be for a good reason. I always find out what she is barking about and take care of it either way.
Brian

ittybitycowgrl
07-28-2006, 04:10 PM
I like to hear great dog stories. We domesticate these dogs and cant expect them to fend for themselves when they get sick.
Thanks for pimping your dog out.

grads2112
07-28-2006, 04:17 PM
your avatar has me reconsidering "never owning another pool again"
http://www.***boat.com/forums/customavatars/avatar7022_6.gif
Well I am a pool builder so I just consider it as advertising...I guess it works. Now if I can just figure a way to write off the pasties. lol

wsuwrhr
07-28-2006, 04:32 PM
Now if I can just figure a way to write off the pasties. lol
Easy,
Take them off.
Brian

RitcheyRch
07-28-2006, 04:33 PM
Sad but does happen more than you know.

RitcheyRch
07-28-2006, 04:34 PM
Excellent. Good to hear you saved a dog and another family. Heard dogs dont have blood types like humans.

repo man
07-28-2006, 05:11 PM
i have a neopolitan mastiff and a 93lb pit both of which have donated blood for my vet in corona. it really makes you feel good to know you helped save a family's dog.

AZJD
07-28-2006, 05:49 PM
i have a neopolitan mastiff and a 93lb pit both of which have donated blood for my vet in corona. it really makes you feel good to know you helped save a family's dog.
Umm, speaking of donations....donating your avatar would bring you great kahrma! :) :) :) :) :)
Good job Dave, dogs are like family and I could imagine having someone do the same for me! :boxed:

lilrick
07-28-2006, 06:02 PM
YOU CHEAP ASS!! You only did it for the discount! Don't be fooled by his trickery and fancy talk. :D

maxwedge
07-28-2006, 06:40 PM
That's awesome your dog saved another dogs life.
... But now I'm wondering....are there a doggy plasma centers in big city slum areas? Because if Sadie can earn and extra $35 bucks a week, that would be sweeet! :D

HOSS
07-28-2006, 07:44 PM
Thats cool SD,,,,can I have the adrress of the aholes that poioned the pup? Just for memorapilia. Like the cactus jaunt. :mad:

Tom Brown
07-28-2006, 08:17 PM
Cool story, Dave. :cool:

chub
07-28-2006, 08:51 PM
Thats cool SD,,,,can I have the adrress of the aholes that poioned the pup? Just for memorapilia. Like the cactus jaunt. :mad:
Evening, can I buy you another cocktail and the fuockers that poisened the pup a twelver of here's my boot?

Rexone
07-28-2006, 09:49 PM
My neighbor tried to poison our family dog when I was about 10 years old. I found the pellets myself wrapped up in a ball of ground beef. Mom called the cops out they didn't do shit, didn't see him do it, couldn't do shit. The guy was a total dick, got along with about 2 neighbors on a 30 house street.
And the dog only barked to come in the house. Let her in no more barking. And we always let her in.
I have a looooog memory. If I ever find that azzhole (he'd be bout 80 now) he'll find out what goes around comes around is all about as I have zero tolerance for dog abusers.
That's cool Dave what you did (even though we all know it was for the coin) :wink: