PDA

View Full Version : Weird thoughts

Tom Brown
07-28-2006, 09:51 PM
I pride myself on being a bit of a free thinker. I try not to let myself be boxed in, you know.
... but every once in a while, I catch myself lost in thought. Lost in really unusual thought. In fact, I will admit to being more than a little concerned at times.
I'm not talking about daydreams of what it would be like to live in a frog's intestine... all cozy, warm and moist... you know, the daydreams where you come out of it to discover you're in an ops meeting and you've just wet your pants. No. I'm talking about thoughts that are well beyond the norm.
Do you suppose I should be concerned?

Rexone
07-28-2006, 09:56 PM
So the idea about opening the trout farm inside the local hooters club didn't go well with management I take it?

TRUMP TIGHT
07-28-2006, 09:57 PM
No, i see it as a sign of intelligence. I find myself doing it some times but i think it brings about questions. I believe the more questions you have the more you learn and know.
We may never know if TB is real but he does make us think.;)

Tom Brown
07-28-2006, 10:00 PM
So the idea about opening the trout farm inside the local hooters club didn't go well with management I take it?
I knew they weren't buying the idea when they asked me to take off my head gear.

Rexone
07-28-2006, 10:03 PM
I knew they weren't buying the idea when they asked me to take off my head gear.
Just a suggestion. When you pitch it to the next one don't wear the bright red pants and leave the large pool of trout at home instead of on that trailer behind the nissan sloshing fish out on their parking lot.

TRUMP TIGHT
07-28-2006, 10:04 PM
You have to make sure you take that sh!t off before you go into a meeting!:rolleyes:

FMluvswater
07-29-2006, 11:52 AM
Naaahhh. Don't worry about it. :cool:

chub
07-29-2006, 01:08 PM
Dang I thought we were gonna get to chime in here.
Like.....
How much is that hooker in the window????? :idea:
No, your cool by me Brown! :)

Kachina26
07-29-2006, 04:13 PM
The wife and I were driving home one evening and she asked what I was thinking about. I said "nothing", she pressed me, I told her, she hasn't asked that question since.

GHT
07-29-2006, 04:22 PM
I pride myself on being a bit of a free thinker. I try not to let myself be boxed in, you know.
... but every once in a while, I catch myself lost in thought. Lost in really unusual thought. In fact, I will admit to being more than a little concerned at times.
I'm not talking about daydreams of what it would be like to live in a frog's intestine... all cozy, warm and moist... you know, the daydreams where you come out of it to discover you're in an ops meeting and you've just wet your pants. No. I'm talking about thoughts that are well beyond the norm.
I had NO idea that being inside of a frog could sound so good. Now you got me wondering.

Jbb
07-29-2006, 04:26 PM
Brown has found a new supply of micro dot.....and dug out his Jimi Hendrix collection..... :p
Scuse me while I kiss the sky................... :p