PDA

View Full Version : Would You Rather be a Widow(er) or Divorced?

Trailer Park Casanova
07-29-2006, 09:27 AM
I was floored a little while back reading here in the forums when one of the active HB forum posters & supreme dickman wrote: "I get laid only if she feels like giving it up". (paraphrazed)
It was shocking coming from someone who's reputation is he only pulls it out to do a post here on HB,, then promptly sticks it back in.
She's throwing him off now,, and this usually, or could very well mean from what I've seen over the years, separation then the big "D" isn't too far off.
His savings and retirement will be sliced up,, the child support, the house, boat gone, empty paycheck, on and on.
So the question,, & pull out the stops let's hear how you feel in your situations, and I'm not talking whacking anyone OJ or Peterson style.
Would you rather be a widow(er) or divorced?

1stepcloser
07-29-2006, 09:52 AM
Widower.
No explanation should be necessary.

HocusPocus
07-29-2006, 09:53 AM
so your basically asking would someone rather kill their ex then to divorce them?
since killing someone will most likely land you in jail, i think divorce is the better option. i would rather give up part of my money then to loose it all.

ratso
07-29-2006, 10:01 AM
I've started over 5 times, if we are only talking divorces here. I remain friends with most of them to this day, and a couple of the splits were pretty bad... One of the main reasons I ended up with them was because the sex was off the hook... No matter how bad things got, we still had that. I would hate to be a widower, or lose anyone that had made such an impact on my life as some of these had. I mean, if that was the case, there would be no chance of ever hitting it again... and most of my exes over the years do return ever so often. My sons mom is coming in from Tennessee next weekend (wife # 1) and I haven't seen her in about 4 years I guess, and she has made it perfectly clear that we are going to be doing some bumping and grinding. :D
Best thing about it, her husband bought her some boobs since I last saw her... so I can't wait. Tough divorce, but would I change things? Hell no...

Kilrtoy
07-29-2006, 10:01 AM
Neither

HavasuHome
07-29-2006, 10:03 AM
Well to some of you it may sound nice to be a widower but I can tell you from experience it is no party. I was married for 35 years to a wonderful woman then one month after our 35 wedding anniversary she suddenly passed away. We had just signed the papers to build our retirement home in Havasu. You never get over it. If you get divorced at least the other person is still alive and if it is a friendly divorce many people still see each other. But when your partner passes away it is final. Sorry for sounding off.

RitcheyRch
07-29-2006, 10:04 AM
I have no idea. I know going through a divorce isnt fun and couldnt imagine being widowed.

ratso
07-29-2006, 10:04 AM
so your basically asking would someone rather kill their ex then to divorce them?
since killing someone will most likely land you in jail, i think divorce is the better option. i would rather give up part of my money then to loose it all.
Who said anything about killing? Hypothetically speaking he was asking if you would rather divorce or lose someone by death. :rolleyes:

Sigus
07-29-2006, 10:05 AM
Neither
DITO

ratso
07-29-2006, 10:07 AM
Death or Divorce... you are going to deal with one or both eventually. :idea:

superdave013
07-29-2006, 10:48 AM
My best friend died @ 44 years old. His widow and kids miss him big time. Life got real hard for them real quick. It's a mega loss that I would not wish on anyone.

rrrr
07-29-2006, 11:05 AM
Just remember to NEVER answer this question if your wife asks it:
"Would you remarry if I died?
If you answer "No", you're in trouble because it's obvious you don't like being married.
If you answer "Yes", you're in even bigger trouble because that means you don't like your wife and someone could replace her.
Either way, you're in big trouble. :D :D
Just trying to provide a funny for a serious subject. I would be devastated if my wife passed away. She is unlike any other person I have ever met, and nothing would fill the void.

Jordy
07-29-2006, 11:08 AM
If you answer "Yes", you're in even bigger trouble because that means you don't like your wife and someone could replace her.
"Would you let her use my golf clubs?"
"No, they wouldn't work. She's left handed. Shit." :D

rrrr
07-29-2006, 11:13 AM
LMAO......
Are you really the President of the International Shit Stirring Club??? :D :D

H20 Toie
07-29-2006, 02:00 PM
divorce since she is a good mother and that is the most important part i would hate to have my little girl grow up without her mom

seanv
07-29-2006, 02:09 PM
hell, i've never been married so what's that like :D

RAMROD
07-29-2006, 02:25 PM
hell, i've never been married so what's that like :D
Hell

CBadDad
07-29-2006, 02:47 PM
I had secretly wished my ex would die on numerous occasions. I mean I seriously hated her that much. I would never do it, but I sure thought about it. To this day, if she ever meets up with the grim reaper, I know that the law will knock on my door first...
Anyways, I did the next best thing and prepared for our divorce and came out better then most. :crossx:

centerhill condor
07-29-2006, 03:01 PM
everybody wins if you're widowed! she stays an angel with the "halo" effect and you get some life insurance money and mondo pitty sex from all those girls you show the pic ... also, you don't have to write a monthly check to a headstone and she'll never call raising hell about this and that! as long as you're not scott peterson it would be bearable!
Divorce, on the other hand, makes you wish you were dead! Child support and alimony, all that stuff in the paper, court costs, multiple restraining orders in multiple jurisdictions, visitation and all her guys de jur will wear you out, and dear old maw in law... having to explain this and that to those little tear scarred faces... man it gets to you. Those inlaws are much easier to deal with when their little angel is back in the dust from which she came!
Tennessee girl 'eh? never had to teach 'em anything...whatever happened to the sanctity of divorce. Its like reaching in the fridge for a glass of milk from a carton you already know is bad a month ago. Five wives and you still can't see past the end of your penis? It must be a wonderful life! Best of luck to you Ratso... best of luck! You're such a misty eyed old romantic "not being able to hit it again".... that's rich!

Tom Brown
07-29-2006, 03:09 PM
Would you rather be a widow(er) or divorced?
What would you rather have: A urinary tract infection or burning rectal polyps?

1stepcloser
07-29-2006, 03:18 PM
What would you rather have: A urinary tract infection or burning rectal polyps?
I'm goona choose the former. It only hurts when I pee. :mad:

TUNNEL T
07-29-2006, 03:51 PM
Neither
cheaper to keep her!

SHOTKALLIN
07-29-2006, 07:48 PM
If I were forced to loose her I would rather it be death due to old age.

DeeCandyBar
07-29-2006, 10:10 PM
another classless thread on hbf
guess its ok to post this kind of stuff here

grads2112
07-29-2006, 10:17 PM
This is a really dumb ****ing thread....just ask any widow(er)

H20 Toie
07-29-2006, 10:40 PM
Aint that the truth

Trailer Park Casanova
07-30-2006, 05:01 AM
I know several guys who are, me being one too, they wouldnt think so.

Trailer Park Casanova
07-30-2006, 05:03 AM
Aint that the truth
And neither do I.

OCMerrill
07-30-2006, 05:14 AM
How can this be a choice?
Divorce is costly on all ends and a miserable thing to go through.
Death...wow...one would be grabbin the soap in the Iron bar house forever.

91nordic29
07-30-2006, 06:27 AM
"Five wives and you still can't see past the end of your penis? It must be a wonderful life! Best of luck to you Ratso... best of luck! You're such a misty eyed old romantic "not being able to hit it again".... that's rich!"
well, ratso's comments are a lot "richer" than say....these:
]everybody wins if you're widowed! she stays an angel with the "halo" effect and you get some life insurance money and mondo pitty sex from all those girls you show the pic ... also, you don't have to write a monthly check to a headstone and she'll never call raising hell about this and that! as long as you're not scott peterson it would be bearable!
Divorce, on the other hand, makes you wish you were dead! Child support and alimony, all that stuff in the paper, court costs, multiple restraining orders in multiple jurisdictions, visitation and all her guys de jur will wear you out, and dear old maw in law... having to explain this and that to those little tear scarred faces... man it gets to you. Those inlaws are much easier to deal with when their little angel is back in the dust from which she came!
Moron..... :rolleyes:

91nordic29
07-30-2006, 06:29 AM
jordy... you are TOOOOOO much :rollside:

LeE ss13
07-30-2006, 09:26 AM
Neither
Right on Kilrtoy .... I have been both, and they both s*ck.