PDA

View Full Version : 911 Coverup

moneypit
07-29-2006, 10:59 PM
Pretty interesting (http://video.google.co.uk/videoplay?docid=-5946593973848835726)
Seen this yet?

repo man
07-30-2006, 12:40 AM
where did they find a ''b-52'' in 1945.

Devil's Advocate
07-30-2006, 01:22 AM
That is so incredibly disturbing. :220v: I totally question what actually happened that day now. I never knew all the discrepancies with what occured and investigations that never took place. God how wretched to think that the evil source of inhumane act is right here. :(

mickeyfinn
07-30-2006, 03:05 AM
snopes (http://www.snopes.com/rumors/pentagon.htm)

DeeCandyBar
07-30-2006, 05:23 AM
That is so incredibly disturbing. :220v: I totally question what actually happened that day now. I never knew all the discrepancies with what occured and investigations that never took place. God how wretched to think that the evil source of inhumane act is right here. :(
you've got to be kidding, right?! do you always believe the last thing you read?
the discrepancies are all in that propaganda film

snake321
07-30-2006, 05:34 AM
I saw the melted steel on the ground in NY. Something was awful hot up there.

RitcheyRch
07-30-2006, 06:27 AM
Seems to be conspiracy theories on everything these days. There are some that claim we never put a man on the moon.

snake321
07-30-2006, 07:42 AM
we'll have a special prison up there in the next 10 years.

Dribble
07-30-2006, 08:19 AM
I saw the melted steel on the ground in NY. Something was awful hot up there.
Might have been those thousands of gallons of jet fuel.

Sleek-Jet
07-30-2006, 08:32 AM
I don't know what drives people to make drivell like that... or what posseses poeple to believe it... :rolleyes:
Maybe it's because the closest most people get to reality is an Oliver Stone movie... where there is always a consipiracy... who knows.
The holes in that "truthfull" movie are big enough to fly a 767 through... if you believe any of that, I've got some really nice real estate I'd like to sell you.

doesitfloat?
07-30-2006, 08:44 AM
Man, some of you people are so gullible. These days, with special effects, photochopping, etc...nobody believes that anything is real. There always "has to be a conspiracy".
"I saw the melted metal...something sure was hot up there".
NO SH!T!!!!! About 5,000 gallons of jet fuel...DUH!
It's very simple: some creative and evil terrorists caught the big, bad ass, high tech country (usa) asleep at the wheel...and they gave us a big kick to the groin. No conspiracy, no government involvement...just us getting out sleepy asses kicked.

sleekcraft137
07-30-2006, 08:49 AM
NIGGA PLEASE!!! And I suppose that alot of the people aren't dead, they're all with Elvis and Tupac on the "secret island"
OH BTW did you know that if you cross your eyes too long they'll stay that way forever?????

Devil's Advocate
07-30-2006, 09:21 AM
you've got to be kidding, right?! do you always believe the last thing you read?
the discrepancies are all in that propaganda film
Yeah, and we can totally trust our government to tell us the truth.. :rolleyes:

doesitfloat?
07-30-2006, 09:24 AM
Yeah, and we can totally trust our government to tell us the truth.. :rolleyes:
No, that would be gullible, too. But, damn, we got attacked by an enemy...that's it.

KACHINA KEN
07-30-2006, 09:26 AM
I don't know what drives people to make drivell like that... or what posseses poeple to believe it... :rolleyes:
It's because some snot nosed liberal college prick with his new version of I-Movie had too much time on his hands.

Devil's Advocate
07-30-2006, 09:31 AM
Some things just don't add up and were not explained properly, there's truth to that for sure. Whatever the true story is, I guess we can all speculate on that.

cxr133
07-30-2006, 09:48 AM
Some things just don't add up and were not explained properly, there's truth to that for sure. Whatever the true story is, I guess we can all speculate on that.
IM about 21 min. into the movie..... and the Pentagon story sounds..
well interesting

BajaMike
07-30-2006, 09:50 AM
You probably believe Al Gore's new movie too.....even though many of the photographs and facts have been proven to be fakes..... :idea: Just like the "facts" in that littlte ove are fakes too.
And you probably believe Al Gore invented the Internet :yuk:
:argue:

bigq
07-30-2006, 10:00 AM
Here is a better picture of the Pentagon crash. You can see where the engines hit and the sway of the building where the wings followed in the rest of the parts. The building was a mesh structure to stop fracturing, not completed either.
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/107pentcrash.JPG
here is a quote about the lobby of the trade towers:
Burning fuel traveling down the elevator shafts would have disrupted the elevator systems and caused extensive damage to the lobbies. NIST heard first-person testimony that "some elevators slammed right down" to the ground floor. "The doors cracked open on the lobby floor and flames came out and people died," says James Quintiere, an engineering professor at the University of Maryland and a NIST adviser. A similar observation was made in the French documentary "9/11," by Jules and Gedeon Naudet. As Jules Naudet entered the North Tower lobby, minutes after the first aircraft struck, he saw victims on fire, a scene he found too horrific to film.
So the elevators crashed to the lobby...hmmmm. That might knock off a few plates of marble siding.
Lastly, most conspiracy theories end up saying that the Bush administration did for money. It would not be just Bush, but hundreds of people would need to be involved to do something like this and even the people on the plane flights. :rolleyes:
Here is more from PM Mag:
911 (http://www.popularmechanics.com/science/defense/1227842.html?page=4)

Devil's Advocate
07-30-2006, 10:01 AM
You probably believe Al Gore's new movie too.....even though many of the photographs and facts have been proven to be fakes..... :idea: Just like the "facts" in that littlte ove are fakes too.
And you probably believe Al Gore invented the Internet :yuk:
:argue:
Never said any of that. But who here can say with 100% certainty they know the truth about everything that happened that day and has all the proof to back it? Just saying there are versions of information that is given to us, again, left for your own speculation. There will always be questions left unanswered.
FYI, I voted for Bush.

SmokinLowriderSS
07-30-2006, 10:28 AM
Maybe it's because the closest most people get to reality is an Oliver Stone movie... where there is always a consipiracy... who knows.
The holes in that "truthfull" movie are big enough to fly a 767 through... if you believe any of that, I've got some really nice real estate I'd like to sell you.
Thx for the effort savings Sleek. The entire accusation is a crock, a very large crock, containing a very foul-smelling waste substance.
So it goes all the way back to a dead president and a fired JCS General???? I bet the General was an accomplice in the death of JFK, hell, JFK FIRED him, disgracing him.

SmokinLowriderSS
07-30-2006, 10:29 AM
And some will not accept things that DO add up. Sometimes it really IS as simple as "5+5=10".

SmokinLowriderSS
07-30-2006, 10:33 AM
What is incredibly disturbing is the ammount of people who are foolish enough to believe every idiotic conspiracy theory proposed out there.
Even more disturbing is an idiot senator who actually FLOATED the one that Pres Bush "knew about 9-11 before it happened", and so let it happen on purpose.

SmokinLowriderSS
07-30-2006, 10:36 AM
Never said any of that. But who here can say with 100% certainty they know the truth about everything that happened that day and has all the proof to back it? Just saying there are versions of information that is given to us, again, left for your own speculation. There will always be questions left unanswered.
FYI, I voted for Bush.
There is no proof backing up any of these conspiracy theories, yet none is ever demanded of those. Why not?

Garrddogg
07-30-2006, 10:36 AM
Just a bunch of siht!! thats all just a bunch of fockin siht!

LeE ss13
07-30-2006, 11:10 AM
Dyslexic I guess. It was a B25.
July 28th 1945 (http://history1900s.about.com/od/1940s/a/empirecrash.htm)

LHC30Victory
07-30-2006, 11:16 AM
In nearly all investigations, particularly any complex investigation where first hand testimony from the core incident is missing - there will be unanswered questions despite all effort to resolve them. In fact, in most investigations, there are several possibilities, but the one that stands up under the most scrutiny will be considered the "truth."
We will NEVER know all there is to know until we meet our maker and he (or she) wills us the knowledge.

Ziggy
07-30-2006, 11:27 AM
Easy enough for anyone to compile their own interpretation of any or all info available as true............All in the eye of the beholder.
I know one this for sure...........We lost a BMW employee and the wife of one my customers on Flight93...........that much I know as truth.

mike37
07-30-2006, 11:49 AM
we had a plain crash 10 or so years back here locally
nosed down into a field just like flight 93 not as big of a plain
but the intier plain was gone looked just like the flight 93 pics big hole with trash in it and small pieces both engines gone and they found very little human part

snake321
07-30-2006, 11:56 AM
[QUOTE="I saw the melted metal...something sure was hot up there".
.[/QUOTE]
I was commenting on the melted metal I saw,I didn't see what melted it. By the way, fuel capacity full was around 11,000 gal. Sherlock.....

Dribble
07-30-2006, 12:02 PM
That is so incredibly disturbing. :220v: God how wretched to think that the evil source of inhumane act is right here. :(
Next time it would be a good idea if you call the pharmacy before the medication runs out.

upsman105
07-30-2006, 01:28 PM
Here is a better picture of the Pentagon crash. You can see where the engines hit and the sway of the building where the wings followed in the rest of the parts. The building was a mesh structure to stop fracturing, not completed either.
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/107pentcrash.JPG
here is a quote about the lobby of the trade towers:
So the elevators crashed to the lobby...hmmmm. That might knock off a few plates of marble siding.
Lastly, most conspiracy theories end up saying that the Bush administration did for money. It would not be just Bush, but hundreds of people would need to be involved to do something like this and even the people on the plane flights. :rolleyes:
Here is more from PM Mag:
911 (http://www.popularmechanics.com/science/defense/1227842.html?page=4)
If this picture proves it was a plane that did it....WHERE IS THE PLANE??
If the building was a "mesh structure" why did it not screen out some of the plane???
Why is there nothing on the lawn in front of the building??
Are you telling me he was a good enough pilot to hit only the bldg, without touching the ground in front of it???

sleekcraft137
07-30-2006, 02:01 PM
If the building was a "mesh structure" why did it not screen out some of the plane???
Are you telling me he was a good enough pilot to hit only the bldg, without touching the ground in front of it???
LOL......I didn't know you were a complete fu#king idiot! Do you think the plane would have just hit and stopped in one piece?? And the jet fuel wouldn't cause a complete destruction of the plane due to heat???? OH WAIT.........and Bush was at the white house with a BIG RED button that he pushed right as planes were flying by............LAME!!!!!

upsman105
07-30-2006, 02:45 PM
LOL......I didn't know you were a complete fu#king idiot! Do you think the plane would have just hit and stopped in one piece?? And the jet fuel wouldn't cause a complete destruction of the plane due to heat???? OH WAIT.........and Bush was at the white house with a BIG RED button that he pushed right as planes were flying by............LAME!!!!!
I'm confused, what side of the argument are you on??? And why the personal attacks???
No, I would not think it would be there in one piece, but wouldn't there be at least one pice of it there????

Tom Brown
07-30-2006, 02:54 PM
I remember 2001.09.11 like it was yesterday.
I used to use a timer on my TV to wake up in the morning. It was tuned to CNN, of course. I was feeling sick and had called in sick but left the TV on.
When I saw the first tower hit, I got up and went into work. Once I got to work, I watched the second tower hit and heard about the pentagon attack. We watched like zombies. Nobody said a word. It was like we were in church.
It was a weird day. It was like the world shrunk down around me until I could just barely breath.
I have no concept or perspective that allows me understand why a group of people would do this.

SmokinLowriderSS
07-30-2006, 03:07 PM
No, I would not think it would be there in one piece, but wouldn't there be at least one pice of it there????
Steel pieces, perhaps, a bit of Titanium, Aluminum pieces, No.
A lot has been made of Jet-fuel's burning at arround 1800*F (by the conspiracy crowd no less). Steel doesn't MELT untill arround 2500*F (again, noted by the nuts), it gets real damn soft at arround 1700 *F (ignored by the same nuts) (that's what dropped the towers, hot, softened I-beams, and a LOT of weight, not "melted" I-beams). What about all the paper/plastics/wallboard/furniture/etc also on fire, in a big vertical wind tunnell? Try to light a piece of charcoal without fluid on your driveway? Try to light several pounds of it in a chimney starter, no fluid, and only about 2 sheets of newsprint.
By the way, most Aluminum alloys MELT at arround 1100*F, well below the flame temp of Kerosene (jet fuel). See the thread on the gasoline truck that burned down on '95. Nothing left but some STEEL parts, the tank (aluminum), MELTED, completely.
You might find a bent up shock strut, an axle, a landing gear truss assy, an engine mount yoke, a few hydraulic and oxygen lines, damn little else after you crash and burn an airplane.
Most aircraft structures are made of Aluminum sheets, thickness of the sheets vary from 0.020" to 0.070", with a FEW billet machinings for special high-stress areas, like engine and landing gear mounts.
I build jet airplanes for a living, they are all the same, just some bigger than others.

SmokinLowriderSS
07-30-2006, 03:15 PM
and Bush was at the white house with a BIG RED button that he pushed right as planes were flying by............LAME!!!!!
No, he was calmly reading to children, as his people found out what was going on, and the people directly in charge of doing things, did exactly what they needed to do. Any comander worth a damn knows how to delegate responsibility to responsible people beneath him or her. They know their jobs, stay the hell out of their way and let them do them.
'Course, the conspiracy crazies want to see him running arround like Michael Jackson with his hair on fire screaming incomprehensible orders over and over, so they could point and say "see, incompetent, should have remained calm and led". When that happened tho, they had to resort to "see, incompetent, he didn't do anything".

Woodster
07-30-2006, 03:18 PM
This link will explain everything to ya
Morons (http://www.thebestpageintheuniverse.net/c.cgi?u=911_morons)

doesitfloat?
07-30-2006, 03:42 PM
Oh, thank you so much for that link! I can't wait to forward it to every ass that sends me the "conspiracy" video.
Great link, Woodster!
My favorite line: "Watching this video is like being bukakked with stupid".

sleekcraft137
07-30-2006, 04:01 PM
No, he was calmly reading to children, as his people found out what was going on, and the people directly in charge of doing things, did exactly what they needed to do. Any comander worth a damn knows how to delegate responsibility to responsible people beneath him or her. They know their jobs, stay the hell out of their way and let them do them.
'Course, the conspiracy crazies want to see him running arround like Michael Jackson with his hair on fire screaming incomprehensible orders over and over, so they could point and say "see, incompetent, should have remained calm and led". When that happened tho, they had to resort to "see, incompetent, he didn't do anything".My Big Red Button comment was a joke, I agree with you that he did do the right things on that day. I just think its funny and kinda sad how people try to make these big crazy stories and conspiracy's about 9/11 and hurricane Katrina. There are SO many people that think Bush is the biggest idiot in the world, But then say that he planned all this and made it all happen. It would be IMPOSSIBLE for someone (especially an idiot)to dream all this up and pull it off.

sleekcraft137
07-30-2006, 04:04 PM
I'm confused, what side of the argument are you on??? And why the personal attacks???
It wasn't a "personal" attack, it was said in a joking manner....notice the LOL??? There wouldnt be parts scattered all over, the plane was probably moving about 350-450 mph, it would all end up inside the building. Look at the flight "93" There was just a big hole in the ground without anything around it. You didnt see plane parts scattered, just some smoke.

sleekcraft137
07-30-2006, 04:18 PM
Great link Woodster! I'll be sending it out to a few morons tonight.

Sleek-Jet
07-30-2006, 04:42 PM
Here's the problem that most "theorists" don't ever take into account... Most airplane crashes happen during take-off and landing. The airplane is moving relatively slowly, close to the ground. So, when there is a crash, usually several large parts and pieces of the airframe and the engines survive.. they look like airplane parts, and the unlucky souls aboard are found realitively intact.
What happened at the Pentagon was that the airplane impacted the building at just about the fastest speed it will go. The old joke about airplanes being overgrown beer cans is pretty accurate. There is not alot of structure inside the skin, there is more air than anything. So, at the speed of the 757, the airframe and what-not basically disintigrate when it hits a solid object. It's basic physics.
Don't believe me?? Go look at the pictures of the 737's that rolled over and crashed in Colorado Springs and Pensylvania several years ago. No large crater, no huge debris field... just a smoking hole in the ground. In fact, I believe the United crash in Colorado Springs, the crater was only about 20 feet wide and not very much deeper than the diameter of the crater.
And as far as the skill of the "pilot"... it's not that difficult to hit a given spot on the earth, especially if you don't intend on living through the experience. Look at the success of the Japanese Kamakazi (sp?) pilots of WWII, and we were shooting at them.

SmokinLowriderSS
07-30-2006, 05:32 PM
My Big Red Button comment was a joke, I agree with you that he did do the right things on that day. I just think its funny and kinda sad how people try to make these big crazy stories and conspiracy's about 9/11 and hurricane Katrina. There are SO many people that think Bush is the biggest idiot in the world, But then say that he planned all this and made it all happen. It would be IMPOSSIBLE for someone (especially an idiot)to dream all this up and pull it off.
I know it was joking. I figured (after the fact) that I left my own half-jokingly sarcastic post sufficiently un-smileyed that you might misunderstand me. Sorry.

a catered life
07-30-2006, 05:58 PM
In nearly all investigations, particularly any complex investigation where first hand testimony from the core incident is missing - there will be unanswered questions despite all effort to resolve them. In fact, in most investigations, there are several possibilities, but the one that stands up under the most scrutiny will be considered the "truth."
We will NEVER know all there is to know until we meet our maker and he (or she) wills us the knowledge.
i agree but in life we must question everything that put out for general information and 9/11 info keep leaking out
im not saying this story is true or fake i'm just saying question everything and trust no one to give you confiditial info......hey everyone has something to hide especially the government
if the film is 100% fake or 50% true it does raise some questions :rolleyes:

Devil's Advocate
07-30-2006, 06:14 PM
i agree but in life we must question everything that put out for general information and 9/11 info keep leaking out
im not saying this story is true or fake i'm just saying question everything and trust no one to give you confiditial info......hey everyone has something to hide especially the government
if the film is 100% fake or 50% true it does raise some questions :rolleyes:
I agree.
You all should have enjoyed your Sunday on the lake or what-not...too much of a nice to day to piss it away on political debates on HB, geez... :rolleyes:
But, opinions are like azzholes, everyone's got one :crossx:

DeeCandyBar
07-30-2006, 06:15 PM
if "some things don't add up" maybe you need a new calculator.
the true story is what we all know. the "other story" - you know, the one in your head, is there for you to enjoy.
do you believe you were born? how do you know? you might have been there but you couldn't remember it. do you believe your mother? :rolleyes:

Devil's Advocate
07-30-2006, 06:32 PM
if "some things don't add up" maybe you need a new calculator.
the true story is what we all know. the "other story" - you know, the one in your head, is there for you to enjoy.
do you believe you were born? how do you know? you might have been there but you couldn't remember it. do you believe your mother? :rolleyes:
Uh...yikes :messedup:

little rowe boat
07-30-2006, 07:20 PM
Come on people, thats a bunch of propaganda.

LakeRacer
07-30-2006, 07:32 PM
It's amazing that anyone can believe it is a conspiracy.
George Bush is HATED by the main stream media. If for one minute any of this conspiracy crap was true or even possibly true, they would be on it like flies on sh it...24/7 til this day. You would have been reading about it everyday in the newspapers and still reading about. Think about it.

Hal
07-30-2006, 07:40 PM
This is kinda what happens when a jet hits a solid wall.
http://www.jokaroo.com/extremevideos/plane_vs_wall.html

WTP
07-31-2006, 07:09 AM
Amazing.
Extremely amazing that some of you as*clowns think you have all the answers and criticize anyone asking questions. If you think you know the whole truth, you are a complete idiot.
Is the video completely true? Very few people could know for sure.
Are there good questions raised? No doubt about that.
What does it change? Nothing. Perhaps it might raise some awareness about the way our Gov. acts. That is a good thing.
Our Federal Government is corrupt at every level. They are in the business of governing and that has everything to do with money and very little to do with honesty and integrity. Their politics are shades of grey and not black and white as some would choose to believe.
In ***boat terms, Sleek is defined as smooth and or polished, without deep thought but appearing all knowing. Dumbas*.

sleekcraft137
07-31-2006, 07:22 AM
Amazing.
Extremely amazing that some of you as*clowns think you have all the answers and criticize anyone asking questions. If you think you know the whole truth, you are a complete idiot.
Is the video completely true? Very few people could know for sure.
What does it change? Nothing. Perhaps it might raise some awareness about the way our Gov. acts. That is a good thing.
Our Federal Government is corrupt at every level. They are in the business of governing and that has everything to do with money and very little to do with honesty and integrity. Their politics are shades of grey and not black and white as some would choose to believe.
In ***boat terms, Sleek is defined as smooth and or polished, without deep thought but appearing all knowing. Dumbas*.WOW, your so right... Our govt. caused the whole thing...there were no terrorist, it was all a master plan...........Please :yuk:

WTP
07-31-2006, 07:36 AM
WOW, your so right... Our govt. caused the whole thing...there were no terrorist, it was all a master plan...........Please :yuk:
We realize that you are not that bright. We realize that is why you claim to have all the answers. We are sure that with you living in Boise, how could you not know EVERYTHING! :)
We never said it was a master plan, we stated that very few could know for sure everything that happened. We are sure, you are NOT one of them.
Terrorist, no question. :crossx:
Foreign or domestic..? Who can say for sure. :argue:

Sleek-Jet
07-31-2006, 07:50 AM
And you are exactly who???
Other than someone who's just stirring the pot, obviously...

HM
07-31-2006, 08:06 AM
What people don't realize is that there is a much bigger conspiracy going here than meets the eyes. The U.S. guberment foul-ups are just decoys to keep people distracted from the real truth. There is even a larger conspiracy that is a back up distraction if people actually realize it is beyond the guberment that is called the Luminati. The Luminati is still a distraction tactic to keep off of the REAL conspiracy - Ignacious Uhmbertus, the REAL conspiracy. All the extreme powers of the world are actually aligned together. Environmentalists and Big Oil (where else would all the jobless treehugging hippies get millions of dollars in funding? hello.), libs and conservatives, islam and christianity. The conspiracy is setting up for the world's largest attrition of stupid people ever. They will get all these people fighting and killing each other in complete ignorance and the only ones that will be left on the planet earth are me and K-toy. We will rule the world.
I have provided as much evidence and logic as any of the other conspiracies that it should be taken as the truth. Infact, from a logic stand point, we blow the competition away. SUCKAS!!!!!!!!
:) :) :) :) :)

Sleek-Jet
07-31-2006, 08:12 AM
What people don't realize is that there is a much bigger conspiracy going here than meets the eyes. The U.S. guberment foul-ups are just decoys to keep people distracted from the real truth. There is even a larger conspiracy that is a back up distraction if people actually realize it is beyond the guberment that is called the Luminati. The Luminati is still a distraction tactic to keep off of the REAL conspiracy - Ignacious Uhmbertus, the REAL conspiracy. All the extreme powers of the world are actually aligned together. Environmentalists and Big Oil (where else would all the jobless treehugging hippies get millions of dollars in funding? hello.), libs and conservatives, islam and christianity. The conspiracy is setting up for the world's largest attrition of stupid people ever. They will get all these people fighting and killing each other in complete ignorance and the only ones that will be left on the planet earth are me and K-toy. We will rule the world.
I have provided as much evidence and logic as any of the other conspiracies that it should be taken as the truth. Infact, from a logic stand point, we blow the competition away. SUCKAS!!!!!!!!
You need to make a movie with some really catchy music and a narator that "demands" answers to your questions... put it on U-Tube... then we'll talk. :D :D :D
You're wrong by the way... the world is run by the Pentaviret...

cdog
07-31-2006, 09:43 AM
It's amazing to me that people who can't even change a tire on a car can tell me the structural integrity of steel under extreme temps.
100 years ago these people would have been locked up for their own good or the elements of life would have rubbed them out. In today's society of weakling turds we tolerate the stupidity of these half brains who mistaken typing skills and a few big words as intelligence.
Someday there will be another test like we had in WW2 where only the strong survive.
Until then learn to swim.... :idea:
WTP....What kind of boat do you have??

sleekcraft137
07-31-2006, 11:45 AM
It's amazing to me that people who can't even change a tire on a car can tell me the structural integrity of steel under extreme temps.
100 years ago these people would have been locked up for their own good or the elements of life would have rubbed them out. In today's society of weakling turds we tolerate the stupidity of these half brains who mistaken typing skills and a few big words as intelligence.
Someday there will be another test like we had in WW2 where only the strong survive.
Until then learn to swim.... :idea:
WTP....What kind of boat do you have??Rubber life raft maybe???

SmokinLowriderSS
07-31-2006, 03:58 PM
Amazing.
Extremely amazing that some of you as*clowns think you have all the answers and criticize anyone asking questions.
No, I criticise fools who refuse to accept the truth after they are beaten over the head with it.
If you think you know the whole truth, you are a complete idiot.
Unlike the idiots pushing these unprovable, damned implausible, crazed to the point of being morose conspiracies, who insist they are true despite all reasonable evidence to the contrary, I don't think I know everything. I leave that to the complete idiots who push the conspiracies, and the complete idiots who believe them.
Is the video completely true?
No.
Is it even partly true? Well, 2 big buildings fell on 11 Sep 2001, they got THAT part right.
Very few people could know for sure.
A LOT of people have proved it and the other conspiracies are false, crazy, everything but impossible, but you believers still hold on to the faith for dear life.
And they have all been answered, just not with the answers you WANT, since those answers are rediculous.
No, it accuses the govt of doing things it hasn't done.
Here's a question you won't answer ....
"WTP, When are you going to quit beating your wife and molesting your kids?"
You say answers are a good thing .............. :rolleyes:
Actually something I can ALMOST agree with. No, sorry buddy boy, not every single human being who works for the govt is corrupt, just as not everyone in the millitary is the best and the brightest. Put names, faces, and PROOF to accusations and I will buy your corruption stories.

Old Man Havasu
07-31-2006, 04:34 PM
Oh Yeah? Well, Well, Well, you know they lied when those little green men came down in area 51. Yeah thats it! You know its a fact, I know I read it on the internet that those little green men took over the goverment!!! And the reason that it doesn't look like a 757 hit the pentagon because it didn't!! It was three alien spaceships that the little green men mind ****ed us into believing was an airliner!!!
I saw it on the internet so it must be legitimate!!!
OK where did I put that blunt at....
Hook'em up and reel'em in.....

Sleek-Jet
07-31-2006, 04:46 PM
In ***boat terms, Sleek is defined as smooth and or polished, without deep thought but appearing all knowing. Dumbas*.
ohhh... name calling... that's a sign of mature and intelligent thought. :idea:

SmokinLowriderSS
07-31-2006, 05:17 PM
Amazing.
Extremely amazing that some of you as*clowns
At least he knew not to call us Jersey A*s Clowns, he knew the difference. :rolleyes:

SmokinLowriderSS
07-31-2006, 05:31 PM
Oh Yeah? Well, Well, Well, you know they lied when those little green men came down in area 51. Yeah thats it! You know its a fact, I know I read it on the internet that those little green men took over the goverment!!! And the reason that it doesn't look like a 757 hit the pentagon because it didn't!! It was three alien spaceships that the little green men mind ****ed us into believing was an airliner!!!
I saw it on the internet so it must be legitimate!!!
OK where did I put that blunt at....
Hook'em up and reel'em in.....
Well, yea .................... Ya know Calypso Louie Farrakahn got a ride from them up to "The Mother Wheel" spaceship that is orbiting the earth right now??? Yep, I heard him say it himself on an interview, on the radio none the less.
Speaking at Union Temple Baptist Church in Washington, D.C., on September 17, 1995, a month before the Million Man March, Farrakhan revealed the genesis of the March. He said that during a vacation in Mexico 10 years earlier, he had gone to the ruins of “a Mayan temple to meditate and pray,” when he was taken up into a giant spaceship. He identified the object as the “wheel within a wheel” referred to in Ezekiel 1:15-21. “I heard the voice of the Honorable Elijah Muhammad as you hear my voice,” he related, whose shrouded form told Farrakhan that if he could get a million men to come to Washington, “then you can come here again and you can see me face-to-face.”
On October 24, 1989, at the J.W. Marriott Hotel in Washington, DC., Louis Farrakhan stated that he had a vision of being abducted in 1985 by an invisible pilot in a UFO and carried up on a beam of light to a "human built planet" known as the "Mother Wheel." There the voice of Elijah Muhammad informed him that the president and the Joint Chiefs of Staff, under the direction of Gen. Colin Powell, were planning a war, which Farrakhan said he later came to realize was "a war against the black people of America, the Nation of Islam and Louis Farrakhan." "I saw a city in the sky," Farrakhan said, after which the UFO "brought me back to Earth and dropped me off near Washington; over to Tyson Corners and Fifth Street I think...to make The Announcement."
What an idiot, along with his folowers.
More of THAT particular brand of stupid is here:
http://www.timboucher.com/journal/2005/07/07/the-nation-of-islams-ufo-myth/

Old Texan
07-31-2006, 06:05 PM
This exactly why Charlie Manson will never get paroled. The feds are bleeding Charlie for the truth of "Helter Skelter". Charlie's seen it all, over and over in his mind................. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Tom Brown
07-31-2006, 06:08 PM
I'm pretty sure ***boat gets our subscriptions and money right away but doesn't send the mags for several months... just to play with our minds. :idea:

Old Texan
07-31-2006, 06:12 PM
So does all this mean ALF wasn't real? I mean he had a hit TV series, did a bunch of commercials, had a talk show on cable with Ed McMahon.......AAAhh c'mon guys I really liked ALF.
He was on TV.......
:p :p :p :p

SmokinLowriderSS
08-01-2006, 03:01 AM
What!!!???? Noooooooooooooo ALF is real.........? I recall him doing a tour with Sesame Street Live I think, there at the end ... as apparently his career was trenching in. That attitude of his musta gotten him blackballed in hollyweird, ... well, ,,, that and his insistence on all the cats in his dressing rooms that they never saw again.
I wonder where HE is now? Probably a broken down wino under a So-Cal bridge someplace, used up by the establisment and discarded like a cigarette butt. :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Jbb
08-01-2006, 03:24 AM
I'm pretty sure ***boat gets our subscriptions and money right away but doesn't send the mags for several months... just to play with our minds. :idea:
Not to mention the whole t shirt....deal..... :p

DeeCandyBar
08-01-2006, 06:52 AM
We realize that you are not that bright. We realize that is why you claim to have all the answers. We are sure that with you living in Boise, how could you not know EVERYTHING! :)
We never said it was a master plan, we stated that very few could know for sure everything that happened. We are sure, you are NOT one of them.
Terrorist, no question. :crossx:
Foreign or domestic..? Who can say for sure. :argue:
i found the document you wrote - you have an amazing grasp on reality (http://www.breakfasttacos.com/conspiracy.jpg)

WTP
08-01-2006, 06:55 AM
No, I criticise fools who refuse to accept the truth after they are beaten over the head with it.
Unlike the idiots pushing these unprovable, damned implausible, crazed to the point of being morose conspiracies, who insist they are true despite all reasonable evidence to the contrary, I don't think I know everything. I leave that to the complete idiots who push the conspiracies, and the complete idiots who believe them.
No.
Is it even partly true? Well, 2 big buildings fell on 11 Sep 2001, they got THAT part right.
A LOT of people have proved it and the other conspiracies are false, crazy, everything but impossible, but you believers still hold on to the faith for dear life.
And they have all been answered, just not with the answers you WANT, since those answers are rediculous.
No, it accuses the govt of doing things it hasn't done.
Here's a question you won't answer ....
"WTP, When are you going to quit beating your wife and molesting your kids?"
You say answers are a good thing .............. :rolleyes:
Actually something I can ALMOST agree with. No, sorry buddy boy, not every single human being who works for the govt is corrupt, just as not everyone in the millitary is the best and the brightest. Put names, faces, and PROOF to accusations and I will buy your corruption stories.
SmokinLow,
Looks like you’ve done some editing last night and even removed your challenge, what a shame.
To begin with, we never stated answers are a good thing, we stated the asking questions is a good thing.
Do we beat our spouse or molest our children… is that really the question on the forefront of your mind? I guess that sheds a little insight into who you are!
It’s pretty obvious that you are having some trouble with your reading comprehension as well. The post reads Our Federal Government is corrupt at every level.
It does not say every single person is corrupt. On the same note, we made a statement which we stand by. If you disagree, the burden of proof is on you.
Your 5 minutes of research on the Internet does not make you an expert.
You are so blinded by your own pseudo patriotism and ego you are unable to see what an a$$ people think you are. Just go quietly into the night, cut and paste other people’s thoughts and attempt to pass them as your own when you want to say something.
Otherwise, just shut up please.

SmokinLowriderSS
08-01-2006, 04:44 PM
SmokinLow,
Looks like you’ve done some editing last night and even removed your challenge, what a shame..
I think you had better re-check my post you quoted, the orriginal post says NOTHING about it being edited. If I so much as open it up to add a period, a line appears saying "last edited" with a date. Shame you want to try to impune me. Try harder next time.
Oh, and my chalenge from the thread in The Sandbar, still stands. I'll help ya, It's on page 6 currently, Title is "i just got this URL and it pisses me off". I'm poster #6, and it STILL SAYS (Completely unedited by the way)
No, good questions have answers. There ARE answers to those questions, but you don't want to believe them. You wanna take those questions one by one, I'll eat ya lunch on them. Start making threads. Best do it in Political Rhetoric tho, less traffic there, and only marginally more interest in making you look like a fool.
There, complete accuracy, unlike your lying accusation. Care to play MORE? :rolleyes:
To begin with, we never stated answers are a good thing, we stated the asking questions is a good thing.
Care to explain how, since questions asked are generally considered a REQUEST FOR ANSWERS, why the double-speak of "asking a question you DON'T want answered"?????? Sounds entirely stupid a concept to me.
Do we beat our spouse or molest our children… is that really the question on the forefront of your mind? I guess that sheds a little insight into who you are!
No, nice missquote tho ..... and noted that you DID NOT ANSWER the asked question, because you will not. Here, it is PROPERLY repeated, accurately.:
It’s pretty obvious that you are having some trouble with your reading comprehension as well. The post reads
It does not say every single person is corrupt. On the same note, we made a statement which we stand by. If you disagree, the burden of proof is on you.
Ho hummmmm.
You said:Our Federal Government is corrupt at every level. Which, as stated, is a blanket indictment of all govt employees, at every level, period, end of english lesson. If that was not your intention, then feel free to restate more accurately what you wished to accuse.
Your 5 minutes of research on the Internet does not make you an expert. .
Unlike you, I do not claim to be one.
Unlike you, I apply REASON along with THOUGHT. You really should try it sometime.
You are so blinded by your own pseudo patriotism and ego you are unable to see what an a$$ people think you are. Just go quietly into the night, cut and paste other people’s thoughts and attempt to pass them as your own when you want to say something. .
LOL... now THAT's precious. What I say, I claim, what I paste from somewhere, I qualify moron...... Now, just who did I paste THAT opinion from?
Otherwise, just shut up please.
I would not reccomend you holding your breath in wait.

SmokinLowriderSS
08-01-2006, 04:47 PM
Am I the only one to notice the Schitsophrenic "we" that suddenly appeared? Just checking.......

SmokinLowriderSS
08-02-2006, 05:40 PM
So WTP, Where'd ya go looser???? Not much to say after lying to the board and me about my post editing eh? Figured as much.
Good riddance. Seems to be a lot of "BS creation" going on here lately, you definitely need lessons.
Oh, this one hasn't been edited either.

pumpercaptain
08-03-2006, 11:32 AM
I have only had time to watch the first 10 or 15 minutes of the video mostly about the Pentagon.
Just wanted to say I have a good friend on the D.C. Fire Dept. and he was working on one of the Heavy Rescue's that day and worked extensivly inside the Pentagon in the aftermath.
I have seen other videos like this one which had me questioning what really hit the building...
So I asked him. Were there commercial airplane parts at the pentagon from a 757???
Ron said- "YES". "Lots of airplane parts."
Just thought I would toss that in here.
Lt. Pete Martin Rescue Co. 2 FDNY
John & Joe Vigiano FDNY-NYPD
9-11-01
NEVER FORGET

SmokinLowriderSS
08-03-2006, 05:42 PM
You work for the establishment LT, WTP doesn't believe ya, you'd lie to assist the cover-up. :rolleyes:
Thx for the verification pumbercpn, and welcome. :)

Jbb
08-04-2006, 06:59 PM
http://www.strangecosmos.com/images/content/118070.gif
:p

SmokinLowriderSS
08-05-2006, 05:18 PM
From Mikey's throat ............. :yuk: :yuk: :yuk:
On his international book tour, the author of “Dude, Where’s My Country?” was asked what he thought of Americans. “They are possibly the dumbest people on the planet ... in thrall to conniving, thieving, smug pricks,”
In an interview, he yelled that if the hijacked civilians of 9/11 had been black, they would have fought back, unlike the stupid and presumably cowardly white men and women (and children).
April 24, 2003
Moore is reported to have told the group of 3rd, 4th and 5th grade students, “Your teacher is a fictitious teacher. She teaches you fictitious facts about fictitious history. If you continue to believe her lies, you will never be free. Miss Johnson is a tool of the evil Bush regime. Burn down this school! Burn down this house of FICTION!”
“There is no recession, kids — no downturn, no hard times. The rich are wallowing in loot, and now they want to make sure you don’t come a-lookin’ for your piece of the pie. These captains of industry, these corporate WHORES that you call parents are lying to you!” continued Moore. “They are LIARS!”
Moore, who predicted victory for Democratic presidential candidate John Kerry — "It's all over but the voting," he said — warned that the Republican Party will do almost anything to keep its hold on power. "They're not going to go without a fight," he said, "and believe me, they are better fighters than we are."
"I mean, they are up at six in the morning trying to figure out which minority group they're going to screw today," Moore continued. "The hate, they eat for breakfast. They are going to fight and they are going to smear, and they are going to lie, and they are going to hate."
Moore conceded that there are "good Republicans." Those Republicans, he said, will vote for Kerry in November.
As reported in the trade journal Screen Daily, affiliates of the Iranian and Syrian-backed terrorist group Hezbollah are promoting Fahrenheit 911 and Moore’s Middle East distributor, Front Row, is accepting the terrorist assistance:

DeeCandyBar
08-05-2006, 06:25 PM
i don't mind the shit-stirring until it's pure unadulterated bullsh!t like this "911 coverup"

roady
08-05-2006, 07:28 PM
Sorry I wasted 10 minutes of my life on this one...

SmokinLowriderSS
08-06-2006, 12:37 PM
Sorry I wasted 10 minutes of my life on this one...
Yea, you'll never get THAT back. :p

SHOTKALLIN
08-06-2006, 12:56 PM
Seems to be conspiracy theories on everything these days. There are some that claim we never put a man on the moon.
We have never been to the moon. Did you see the flag waving in the wind? how is that when there is no air?
rotflmao

Jesster
08-06-2006, 04:06 PM
We have never been to the moon. Did you see the flag waving in the wind? how is that when there is no air?
rotflmao
I don't see any smiles, but I am assuming you are kidding, right..... :idea:

WTP
08-07-2006, 07:34 AM
Smokinlow,
Some might think you are really smoking and just high but we don’t think you are even smart enough to appear stoned.
We have lives, jobs and families. I was out on the water this weekend and unable to respond even though members of our group had emailed me about your posts.
Some of our group had put together information this weekend to be posted but I’ll save it for later. Your simplistic cut and paste expertise and single-mindedness completely disarms any logical argument you might have.
To stay on topic though, there is video to prove that there was no passenger plane that crashed into the Pentagon. Have you seen it? Maybe someone here will dig that up for you.
What happened in the towers, we can not say. There are some good questions raised but we have not decided for sure what really happened. The idea that you are certain and swallow whatever explanation is handed down from the powers that be lends us to believe that your simple explanation is just not possible.

DeeCandyBar
08-07-2006, 07:54 AM
To stay on topic though, there is video to prove that there was no passenger plane that crashed into the Pentagon. Have you seen it? Maybe someone here will dig that up for you.
What happened in the towers, we can not say. There are some good questions raised but we have not decided for sure what really happened. The idea that you are certain and swallow whatever explanation is handed down from the powers that be lends us to believe that your simple explanation is just not possible.
i don't know who you are nor do i want to. but i do know that your complete distrust of the us government has turned you into a paranoid america hater. spreading your bile about 9/11 is over the top. you are one of the enemies within this country.

Jesster
08-07-2006, 08:03 AM
Smokinlow,
Some might think you are really smoking and just high but we don’t think you are even smart enough to appear stoned.
We have lives, jobs and families. I was out on the water this weekend and unable to respond even though members of our group had emailed me about your posts.
Some of our group had put together information this weekend to be posted but I’ll save it for later. Your simplistic cut and paste expertise and single-mindedness completely disarms any logical argument you might have.
Put up or shut up. If you have so called facts and videos showing this "proof" post links don't just drop vague references to something that may or may not exist. That’s a chicken sh#t liberal thing to do. One persons proof may mean something completely different to another person. Post your links and your information and let us draw our own conclusions.
Michael Moore put together movies showing a lot of so called facts with statements and references taken completely out of context. These have been pretty widely shown to be what they are "crap" so if you have stuff like that keep it to yourself and don't waste anybody else’s time. It's bad enough that I took 5 min out of my day to type this.

WTP
08-07-2006, 12:16 PM
Our bad.
Here's a link from MSNBC that clearly shows a vapor trail in the first frames and if you look close, you might be able to make out an airplane. :rolleyes:
Looks more like a missle to us ( http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/12818225/)
Decide for yourself how a masive plane can travel 3 ft off the ground and not leave a scar on the grass. We've all seen video from the towers, there's no question planes hit them, traveling at the same speed but you still clearly see the plane.

Jesster
08-07-2006, 03:18 PM
Oh yeah, man that is irrefutable evidence. I changed my mind on this one.
Whatever.
Now explain to me what they did with the passengers of this flight I believe the families would take issue with this cause the people are still missing. It was a real flight, it is still missing. For this to have taken place the number of people in the "know" would have been in the hundreds if not thousands and this from a government that can't keep it secret that the majority of the Democratic Party are gay. Oops I mean that they routinely wiretap phone calls to known terrorists. Sorry, I didn’t mean for that first part to get out yet. :crossx:
That footage is stop frame footage. You get 6 images of a car traveling maybe 5 miles an hour through a security station and one frame of the airplane going 530 MPH at least 2-300 yards away. They were lucky to catch the plane at all and it would have been damn near impossible to catch a missile, vapor trail or no. Besides from that distance it looks to me like there is to much white for it to be a vapor trail. I spent 4 years in the Navy and watched missiles launched from F-14's, 16's and A-7's those are aircraft carried missiles and they didn’t create a vapor trail that big, and these would have had to been shoulder launched.
Eye witness accounts, plane debris on the lawn (parts of the wing that hit the ground), marks of the plane wing on the face of the building, crew members uniforms, parts of the plane with airline markings on them, and the black box. Not to mention missing crews, missing passengers from the flight and any number of other things is all completely disregarded by a grainy stop frame video analyzed by somebody with questionable motivation and probably not an expert in anything except conspiracy theories is suppose to debunk what is pretty obvious to 99.99% of the population. Sorry, you have done nothing to convince me or probably anybody else. It’s obvious and pretty uncontroverted that planes hit the WTC. What possible reason would the government have to try to cover up what it doesn’t need to cover up? If it was a missile they would have had no reason to make us believe otherwise accept that it would be embarrassing that somebody could get that close to the Pentagon with one and not get caught.
Sorry about the long post everybody this stuff is about as stupid as it comes I shouldn’t have even wasted my time typing a reply to it. :cry:

WTP
08-07-2006, 04:16 PM
There is no way you can tell everyone here that you see a passenger jet (going 350 BTW) in that clip.
What do we see? Good question!
What happened to all the passengers? Good question!
What happened to all the pictures of the other evidence? Good question!
You are so certain, do you have any proof to put up other than theory?
Show us pictures that prove it was a passenger jet.
We are not interested in theories why there is no proof, that just leaves more questions.
Do we have the answers? No.
Would we like to see convincing proof? YES!
We are guessing that you personally have surveyed 99.9% of the population or are you just spewing opinions without any facts?
We are not attempting to convince you of anything. We only feel that it is stupid to be convinced without any real proof.
It is a waste of time to talk about things you know little or nothing about while acting as if you are able to speak with complete certainty.
Ask some questions, you may learn something.

Dribble
08-07-2006, 05:04 PM
There is no way you can tell everyone here that you see a passenger jet (going 350 BTW) in that clip.
What do we see? Good question!
What happened to all the passengers? Good question!
What happened to all the pictures of the other evidence? Good question!
You are so certain, do you have any proof to put up other than theory?
Show us pictures that prove it was a passenger jet.
We are not interested in theories why there is no proof, that just leaves more questions.
Do we have the answers? No.
We are guessing that you personally have surveyed 99.9% of the population or are you just spewing opinions without any facts?
We are not attempting to convince you of anything. We only feel that it is stupid to be convinced without any real proof.
It is a waste of time to talk about things you know little or nothing about while acting as if you are able to speak with complete certainty.
Ask some questions, you may learn something.
Ok I've watched the video. Man before watching this I thought the whole thing was just a bunch lunatic, fanatic, dumbass, terrorists in a sophisticated plot to attact the U.S. with the only real weapons they could get their hands on (jetliners). Now after seeing this, I'm convinced that our own elected and / or appointed officials in government were behind the whole thing, including:
(1) The entire air traffic control system (managers, controllers secretarys etc).
(2) I know. The people on those planes volunteered for a suicide mission, or were taken before they got on the planes and disposed of (somewhere).
(3) The military ( we know they all had to be in on it.)
(4) The FBI had to be tipped off, otherwise someone could get hurt.
(5) You know I never did trust that Cheney fellow.
One thing you conspiracy theorists haven't come up with is a big fat Why

boxscore
08-07-2006, 05:23 PM
If you look closely at all the video... monkeys are flying out of everyone's asses non-stop.
Hey dumbasses...all the one's who get their panties in a wad over this BUNK... do you really think you're anger at such non-sensical videos might be what they are really after?

Jesster
08-07-2006, 05:32 PM
Start here and work your way down and if afterwards you are still of the same mindset you sir or should I say "WE" are a crackpot. Eyewitness testimony is not trying to convince anybody without proof. If you feel so strongly about it go out and find the eyewitnesses and question them yourself this is your theory I have nothing to prove the burden of proof lies with you "we" whatever you call yourselves or yourself sounds like schizophrenia to me.
A reputable magazine explains away all your theories (http://www.popularmechanics.com/science/defense/1227842.html)
A number of questions from other crackpots explained (http://paulboutin.weblogger.com/2002/03/14)
here are some eyewitness accounts (http://urbanlegends.about.com/library/blflight77w.htm)
black boxes found (http://www.firehouse.com/terrorist/14%5FAPboxes.html)
And this was a quick Google search at some point you have to say enough. You don’t even have any plausible theories as to why or how.
And forgive me, or not, if I quit responding to this thread or at least your posts. :argue:

soupersonic
08-07-2006, 05:39 PM
I like this response
http://www.thebestpageintheuniverse.net/c.cgi?u=911_morons

Old Texan
08-07-2006, 05:45 PM
Tell ya what there WTP, go downtown and hook up on some good Peyote, head out to the desert, set up a primitive tent, and do one of the old Injun' sweat lodge rituals.
Either you'll get the cure for all these hallucinations you're suffering from, or you'll melt in a puddle of perspiration, melding forever into the sands of time.
In the meantime Fat Mikey and his crew will be smokin' bad bud, eatin' lots of twinkies, and producing more bullshit to fleece you and your bubbas into thinking, you're thinking.

Trailer Park Casanova
08-07-2006, 05:53 PM
Yes, enquiring minds want to know.

Jesster
08-07-2006, 06:14 PM
I like this response
http://www.thebestpageintheuniverse.net/c.cgi?u=911_morons
Another good one, I read that recently also is it from this thread?

SmokinLowriderSS
08-07-2006, 06:18 PM
Smokinlow,
Guess you should havbe posted the BS your "group" looked up for ya then, instead of wasting space here with this drivel.

Sleek-Jet
08-07-2006, 06:25 PM
Since cruise missiles a propelled by small gas turbine engines, they don't leave fluffy white "vapor" trails... :idea:

SmokinLowriderSS
08-07-2006, 06:39 PM
So ..........
Since you refuse to accept the fact that 4 airliners, FAA registered, costing many millions of dollars are officially GONE, yet those registry numbers still belong to the airlines, yet are not on flying (or stored) aircraft,,,,,
Since you refuse to accept the fact that aprox 400 american citizens (listed passengers, with valid tickets, luggage, identification, etc, are now GONE ,,,,,
Since you refuse to accept the existence of aircraft parts spread in front of and jammed into the buildings that were hit (and a smoking hole in Penn.),,,,
Since you refuse to accept the existence of parts of those passengers (DNA ID'd in many instances to give families some kind of closure (by the way ...The Armed Forces Institute of Pathology successfully identified 184 Pentagon victims, provided positive DNA identifications on all 40 Pennsylvania victims, and developed genetic profiles of the terrorists that could not be matched to any of the other victims. ), parts of their luggage, ID's, tickets, other effects, at and spread arround the crash sites,,,,,
Since you refuse to accept the fact that if you get the mioddle of a tall, heavy building hot enough, it'll colapse (per the laws of physics and metalurgy),,,,,,,
JUST WHAT THE HECK DO YOU WANT AS PROOF??????? Confessions from Dick & George???? Will nothing less do??????
Also, I still note you refuse to answer a question ....... need I ask again? You keep wanting answers to questions ..... why not answer one yourself?

SmokinLowriderSS
08-07-2006, 07:38 PM
The Pentagon:
The military services said about 150 people -- mostly Army soldiers -- were unaccounted for, along with 64 passengers and crew from the plane.
Of those killed, 42 percent remain unidentified due to difficulties in getting DNA samples from the remains.
The medical examiner's office has identified 1,585 victims, but progress has slowed to a halt on 1,161 victims. Only eight remains have been identified since September." - Reuters (02/23/05)
That leaves it up to the jet's cockpit voice recorder to offer support for widely held assumptions that the four hijackers began killing passengers before or during a fight for control of the jetliner. For now, federal investigators holding that recorder, one of two pieces commonly dubbed the black box, are staying mum.
The coroner's assessment came yesterday as he confirmed that the Armed Forces DNA Identification Laboratory has used DNA samples to match recovered remains with the last of 40 crew members and passengers aboard the hijacked jetliner 14 weeks ago when it slammed into a recovered strip mine at around 500 mph.
I actually found THIS quote on a pro-conspiracy site ..... Yep. :idea:
The "no plane at the towers" campaign didn't fly, partially because the idea for the missile masked by a King Kong sized hologram of a plane at the North Tower is ridiculous. So the next version of "no plane" was a claim that the plane that hit the South Tower was swapped in mid-flight with military plane that crashed into the tower, carrying a "pod" under the plane that fired a missile at the building just before crashing into it. Variations on the "pod" is that it was a bomb or perhaps a remote controlled flight system. (Of course, none of the pod people can explain why the military conspirators wouldn't have merely placed these devices in the plane itself, or why the plane would be unable to penetrate the towers without first firing a missile. It is amazing how much time can be spent refuting this endless flood of nonsense, which is probabaly the purpose behind this propaganda.) The "pod" plane claims have not had substantial impact, since they are strange, based on fuzzy pictures and have been clearly refuted by the 9/11 truth movement - the pod is merely a carefully chosen photo of the normal "fairing" bulge between the wing and the fuselage. (It would not be surprising to see "no building" theories as part of this information warfare attack.)
The "no Boeing hit the Pentagon" claim is the most important and widespread 9/11 hoax. This hoax is based on misrepresentation of photos taken shortly after the crash, ignoring of physical evidence and documented reports from hundreds of eyewitnesses who saw the plane. There is NO credible, verifiable evidence in support of ANY of the many and varied "theories" pretending that a plane did not crash into the Pentagon,
The eyewitnesses who had a good view of the event are unified in their reporting -- they saw a large, twin engine jet. Some had better views than others, some saw the crash, some had the final moment obscured from their vantage point. Some were stuck in traffic on nearby roads, others were outside. Some were military officials, others include cab drivers, ordinary commuters and even a Unitarian minister (a cross section of people normally found in northern Virginia during rush hour). Some hoaxers claim that the eyewitnesses are not reliable, and the "physical evidence" should be used instead -- except the physical evidence shows that Flight 77 definitely hit the Pentagon.
Good lord WTP, what do you claim now???? Do you STILL think that a non-plane hit/didn't hit the Pentagon????????
If so, you really ARE as stupid as you claim everyone else is.

upsman105
08-07-2006, 07:53 PM
How can this video show the bldg before, the vapor trail, and the explosion afterwards but not the huge plane that supposedly hit the bldg?
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/12818225/
Why did it take 6 years to release this video?
I'm not blaming Bush, I think Mike is an idiot. I am just asking questions,
Why are you so afraid to ask questions????
And why do you have to resort to name calling, and vulgarity, what are you afraid of??? My mother told me "cursing is the frustrations of a weak mind trying to express itself forcefully."
And where is the link, so we can all hear what was on the black boxes they found???

SmokinLowriderSS
08-07-2006, 07:57 PM
The Pentagon:
The military services said about 150 people -- mostly Army soldiers -- were unaccounted for, along with 64 passengers and crew from the plane.
Of those killed, 42 percent remain unidentified due to difficulties in getting DNA samples from the remains.
The medical examiner's office has identified 1,585 victims, but progress has slowed to a halt on 1,161 victims. Only eight remains have been identified since September." - Reuters (02/23/05)
That leaves it up to the jet's cockpit voice recorder to offer support for widely held assumptions that the four hijackers began killing passengers before or during a fight for control of the jetliner. For now, federal investigators holding that recorder, one of two pieces commonly dubbed the black box, are staying mum.
The coroner's assessment came yesterday as he confirmed that the Armed Forces DNA Identification Laboratory has used DNA samples to match recovered remains with the last of 40 crew members and passengers aboard the hijacked jetliner 14 weeks ago when it slammed into a recovered strip mine at around 500 mph.
I actually found THIS quote on a pro-conspiracy site ..... Yep. :idea:
The "no plane at the towers" campaign didn't fly, partially because the idea for the missile masked by a King Kong sized hologram of a plane at the North Tower is ridiculous. So the next version of "no plane" was a claim that the plane that hit the South Tower was swapped in mid-flight with military plane that crashed into the tower, carrying a "pod" under the plane that fired a missile at the building just before crashing into it. Variations on the "pod" is that it was a bomb or perhaps a remote controlled flight system. (Of course, none of the pod people can explain why the military conspirators wouldn't have merely placed these devices in the plane itself, or why the plane would be unable to penetrate the towers without first firing a missile. It is amazing how much time can be spent refuting this endless flood of nonsense, which is probabaly the purpose behind this propaganda.) The "pod" plane claims have not had substantial impact, since they are strange, based on fuzzy pictures and have been clearly refuted by the 9/11 truth movement - the pod is merely a carefully chosen photo of the normal "fairing" bulge between the wing and the fuselage. (It would not be surprising to see "no building" theories as part of this information warfare attack.)
The "no Boeing hit the Pentagon" claim is the most important and widespread 9/11 hoax. This hoax is based on misrepresentation of photos taken shortly after the crash, ignoring of physical evidence and documented reports from hundreds of eyewitnesses who saw the plane. There is NO credible, verifiable evidence in support of ANY of the many and varied "theories" pretending that a plane did not crash into the Pentagon,
The eyewitnesses who had a good view of the event are unified in their reporting -- they saw a large, twin engine jet. Some had better views than others, some saw the crash, some had the final moment obscured from their vantage point. Some were stuck in traffic on nearby roads, others were outside. Some were military officials, others include cab drivers, ordinary commuters and even a Unitarian minister (a cross section of people normally found in northern Virginia during rush hour). Some hoaxers claim that the eyewitnesses are not reliable, and the "physical evidence" should be used instead -- except the physical evidence shows that Flight 77 definitely hit the Pentagon.
Good lord WTP, what do you claim now???? Do you STILL think that a non-plane hit/didn't hit the Pentagon????????
If so, you really ARE as stupid as you claim everyone else is.
You don't believe Bin-Laden either, do ya. :rolleyes:
On September 16, 2001, bin Laden denied any involvement with the attacks by reading a statement which was broadcast by Qatar's Al Jazeera satellite channel: "I stress that I have not carried out this act, which appears to have been carried out by individuals with their own motivation."[20] This denial was broadcast on U.S. news networks and worldwide.
In November 2001, U.S. forces recovered a videotape from a destroyed house in Jalalabad, Afghanistan, in which Osama bin Laden is talking to Khaled al-Harbi. In the tape, bin Laden admits foreknowledge of the attacks.[21] The tape was broadcast on various news networks from December 13, 2001.
On December 27, 2001, a second bin Laden video was released.[22] In the video he stated "Terrorism against America deserves to be praised because it was a response to injustice, aimed at forcing America to stop its support for Israel, which kills our people," but he stopped short of admitting responsibility for the attacks.
Shortly before the U.S. presidential election in 2004 in a taped statement, bin Laden publicly acknowledged al-Qaeda's involvement in the attacks on the U.S, and admitted his direct link to the attacks. He said that the attacks were carried out because, "we are a free people who do not accept injustice, and we want to regain the freedom of our nation."
In an audiotape aired on Al Jazeera on May 21, 2006, bin Laden said he had personally directed the 19 hijackers

Tom Brown
08-07-2006, 08:00 PM
I stopped reading this thread long ago but that's not going to keep me from posting in here.
.... or make my posts any less relevant than any of the others in here. :D
I wonder if HH would mind changing WTP's screen name to MTA (me the asshole). :idea:

reilly
08-07-2006, 08:06 PM
Just out of curiosity, i want to know why you think "terrorists" are mad at us.
why do you think they did what they did? What was their just cause?

Sleek-Jet
08-07-2006, 08:14 PM
How can this video show the bldg before, the vapor trail, and the explosion afterwards but not the huge plane that supposedly hit the bldg?
Because it's a crappy stop frame security camera that only records a frame every half second or so... we've got the same things here at work. The focal length on those lenses are not very good either, so images in the background tend to get blurry and undefined the farther away you get from the camera. That particular camera is looking clear across the lawn of the Pentagon, I think somewher in the neighborhood of a thousand feet.
Why did it take 6 years to release this video?
It didn't take 6 years, I remember watching those videos in the spring of 2002
And where is the link, so we can all hear what was on the black boxes they found???
Audio recordings on the black boxes cannot be played to the general public, that is a law. There are exceptions (usually when a lawyer get's involved), but by and large, you never hear the recordings unless you're involved with the accident investigations.

SmokinLowriderSS
08-07-2006, 08:20 PM
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/12818225/
If you look at the top of page 3, you can see a video of an F-4, on a rocket-sled, impact a concrete wall ....... and vanish into a cloud of dust. Pieces of the wingtips survived, that's all.
The "vapor trail", is the blur of the plane, 500MPH, on 1 frame of recorded video, out of 5 frames. 500MPH translates to 733 feet per seccond. How long does it take to cover 40 feet at 733 FPS???
Has the "electronic age" been so long that everyone forgets the limitations of video recording equipment???? Nothing records liek the eye does. Everything is recorded as "snapshots", still frames. Film used to be at 30-frames per seccond, Video I have recorded on my PC is at 28 FPS.

upsman105
08-07-2006, 08:23 PM
Actually it says several "still images" from the "video", you are telling me it just happens to be coincidence that none of them show the plane???
Okay so it only took 9 months to release it....why? They had it that day.
"By "they" I mean FBI , CIA not the president, just who ever decides that.
Actually I have heard them release black boxes, and I would think that something of this importance would somehow be able to skirt the law, only an opinion, not an accusation.

SmokinLowriderSS
08-07-2006, 08:32 PM
Some of the missile people need to learn a bit about explosives too, and watch less hollywood.
A missile, would be warheaded with a high-yield explosive, like Tritinol. I have experience with other high-yield explosives, specifically "C-4" and "Composition B". I have used them, I have personally seen them explode. There is no fireball, no flames, no big, neat explosion like so many hand grenades make on movie sets. I can verify a grenade makes a small flash, about the size of a bowling ball, with a puff of smoke similar in size (mostly dust really), and the ground shakes, A LOT, and that is 4 OUNCES of Comp B.
I've seen a full pound of C-4 detonated, more dust, more debris thrown away from it. No fireball, no flames, nothing but a dust cloud (very small) and the earth shaking from several HUNDRED yards away, then the concussion wave hits you in the air. Look up some more bombing videos from Iraq, and you wil see the result of several hundred pounds of Tritinol, which is dust, smoke, but RARELY a fire, every time tho, a broken building. Sometimes a fire starts, but it DOES NOT START OUT HUGE, unless started by 200,000 POUNDS of jet fuel tho.
That huge fireball was KEROSENE, from FUEL TANKS, that used to be inside an AIRPLANE, till the tanks were crushed apart against the side of a building.

SmokinLowriderSS
08-07-2006, 08:38 PM
Actually it says several "still images" from the "video", you are telling me it just happens to be coincidence that none of them show the plane???
Okay so it only took 9 months to release it....why? They had it that day.
"By "they" I mean FBI , CIA not the president, just who ever decides that.
Actually I have heard them release black boxes, and I would think that something of this importance would somehow be able to skirt the law, only an opinion, not an accusation.
Security video still uses VHS type tape, cheap, effective, re-usable. It is recorded on diagonal "swipes" of the reccord head, not an endless "motion picture", which makes exactly the same effect as old school camera film video recording, Still Frames. 5, or 6, immages, if played at full speed, your eye is physically incapable of picking up the aircraft blur on frame 1, you would never see it. 5 frames is 1/6 of a seccond, 6 is 1/5 of a seccond, video time.

moneypit
08-07-2006, 08:38 PM
They hate everything that we have as Americans. Our freedom. Our belief that a democracy is a better government. Our religeon. Apparentley they like our strip bars though :boxed:

Jesster
08-07-2006, 08:41 PM
Why does it take years and years to prosecute criminals or do anything that involves the law not to mention something that involves something as horrendous as 9/11. It’s the government.
Those questions should be asked but I will bet the answers will lie somewhere along the lines of it’s an active investigation and the less people to "Muddy" the waters the better.
If they were released quickly somebody would have said that was awful quick for the government, what are they trying to hide. As far as that goes when was the last time the government did anything quickly, or close to on time? Why does it surprise anybody or does anybody think it odd that the government holds anything longer than we think is necessary? This is the government we are talking about.

upsman105
08-07-2006, 08:44 PM
Security video still uses VHS type tape, cheap, effective, re-usable. It is recorded on diagonal "swipes" of the reccord head, not an endless "motion picture", which makes exactly the same effect as old school camera film video recording, Still Frames. 5, or 6, immages, if played at full speed, your eye is physically incapable of picking up the aircraft blur on frame 1, you would never see it. 5 frames is 1/6 of a seccond, 6 is 1/5 of a seccond, video time.
So you are saying it's there but we can't see it??? WHO DO YOU WORK FOR? :rollside: :boxed:

Sleek-Jet
08-07-2006, 09:00 PM
To paraphrase the regulations...
It is illegal for the National Transportation Safety Board, who regulates these recordings, to release them to the public... The airlines, who own the original recording, are legally allowed to release it if they so choose. Several others come from lawsuit settlements in which release was mandated by a court order, and yet others come from various independent investigators who chose to release the information.

upsman105
08-07-2006, 09:07 PM
To paraphrase the regulations...
It is illegal for the National Transportation Safety Board, who regulates these recordings, to release them to the public... The airlines, who own the original recording, are legally allowed to release it if they so choose. Several others come from lawsuit settlements in which release was mandated by a court order, and yet others come from various independent investigators who chose to release the information.
And you are telling me none of those people would release it???
I'm not trying to question everything you are saying, I just think it is too important to not let out all the information they have, supposedly they know exactly who is responsible, and they will not be prosecuted, for obviouse reasons, so there shouldn't be an ongoing investigation. And I think the public has every right to all the information available dont you??

Sleek-Jet
08-07-2006, 09:14 PM
And you are telling me none of those people would release it???
I'm not trying to question everything you are saying, I just think it is too important to not let out all the information they have, supposedly they know exactly who is responsible, and they will not be prosecuted, for obviouse reasons, so there shouldn't be an ongoing investigation. And I think the public has every right to all the information available dont you??
I don't know... you asked why "they" hadn't released it... I showed you the law saying the gov't agency in charge of the CVR recording cannot release the recordings as per the Indepentent Safety Board act of 1990.
The crux of this entire conspiracy theory is the GOVERNMENT is behind it.
Take it up with American Airlines if you want to hear the tape... they own it.

Jesster
08-07-2006, 09:17 PM
I don’t think it matters why they are mad at us. If it wasn’t for the reasons they state they would find another reason.
Why do they hate the Jews? Because their religion tells them to. Because of Isaac and Ishmael, sharing the same father, the Jews as direct descendants of Isaac and the Muslims as descendants of Ishmael and his Egyptian mother. Everything is about religion for the Muslim fanatics, and sadly the fanatics are those who tend to have power in these country's. They hate us and are so ruled by religion (because that’s all they have, that and oil and only a select few benefit from the oil).
Overall the US is responsible for these events in that Muslims see themselves as not controlling their own lives, they have terrible economies, little opportunity, and most Muslims live under the Regime of an American backed anti-democratic country. But if America backed out of the Mideast and I'm not talking about just Iraq but Israel as well. The whole region would be destabilized to the point of complete Genocide of the Israelis and because there are 1.3 billion Muslims we would see Jihad on a global scale. The only thing in my opinion that can happen in the Mideast is war and Iraq is as good a place to start as any. Islam needs to be reformed as other religions including Christianity have reformed. Until then it will remain the 14th century warrior cult that it is today.

Acommanderguy
08-07-2006, 09:50 PM
You know I am not one to jump in threads like this, because I dont believe it. But I do have a comment to make. I am a Democrate and a liberal, But I dont go around spewing crap about republicans. I think its a shame that all people want to do is say oh those damn tree huggers/liberal crap heads blah blah blah. I am none of those. I am an American and I am pist about what happened. All I want is payback for what happened, and my freedom. I am about big business and a government that works hard for me, since I give my money to them. Its that simple. Just because some "group" has its theories doesn't mean you have to lump all democrates/liberals in with them. Just my opinion. I think its sick that these people would think that such a cruel thing would be setup by our government. I am sure not a bush supporter, but he is what we have, and the only man to really lead us agianst this fight. I pray for the soliders who are over seas fighting for us! I have many friends in the service. I hate the war but I will not fight it I will support my fellow americans risking thier lives for me I owe them that! Don't judge everyone, by someone elses "opinion" or dumb founded theories

LakeRacer
08-07-2006, 10:43 PM
Smokin,
Please stop!!! My brain hurts from all of the logical irrefutable sense you're making. No more...please :p

Tom Brown
08-07-2006, 10:49 PM
It didn't take 6 years, I remember watching those videos in the spring of 2002
I remember it too.
I'd like to point out this response doesn't mean I have resumed reading the thread.
Oh... and I'm pro-conspiracy.
... just not this particular conspiracy.

Tom Brown
08-07-2006, 10:56 PM
You know... when I order a package from the US to be delivered through UPS, it always comes to customs in Winnipeg, even though I'm in Regina. I have some friends in Winnipeg who say their stuff ends up in Toronto.
When UPS calls to ask if you want them to customs broker it for you, if you say no they will always say, "No problem... come on down with three pieces of identification and fill a bunch of forms. Your package is in Winnipeg."
I have my doubts that it's a coincidence that their brokerage is the most expensive in the business and also that packages are never passed through customs in the city in which they are destined. :idea:

upsman105
08-07-2006, 11:03 PM
You know... when I order a package from the US to be delivered through UPS, it always comes to customs in Winnipeg, even though I'm in Regina. I have some friends in Winnipeg who say their stuff ends up in Toronto.
When UPS calls to ask if you want them to customs broker it for you, if you say no they will always say, "No problem... come on down with three pieces of identification and fill a bunch of forms. Your package is in Winnipeg."
I have my doubts that it's a coincidence that their brokerage is the most expensive in the business and also that packages are never passed through customs in the city in which they are destined. :idea:
If this question is for real I can not give you a definitive answer. It may have something to do with where our hubs are, and where the planes land. My customers only do about 10 internationals a year so I don't have much experience or knowledge of that....sorry.
And if you are just pulling my chain... :p :p

nyeti
08-07-2006, 11:38 PM
I was discussing the lunacy of all this with my best friend. He is one of those guys who the government would have used for this type of thing. It was a big fat laugh. To implode the towers by some type of preset operation would have taken 35 to 40 demolitions experts working night and day for weeks............gee, nobody would have noticed that. Besides that, where do you find these demolitons experts (not black helicopter super spies, but bomb guys) that could be duped into doing it, and then after killing thousands of fellow Americans, not a single one has come forward with a guilty conscience. What is the motivation. Now if the government palace in N. Korea mysteriously imploded.............go ahead and blame our government, but the Twin Towers, give me a fricken break. Has uncle Sam done some bad stuff to bad people or done mis-guided stuff in the past, sure. Are there some nasty folks working for Uncle Sam who do nasty things for the benefit of the country, sure. Did they drop the Towers or the Pentagon..........no fricking way. These America hating weirdos need to get a life.

upsman105
08-07-2006, 11:52 PM
I know there is no way this can turn into an intelligent conversation....but.
I am curious what your expertise is, when you say it would take.
"It was a big fat laugh. To implode the towers by some type of preset operation would have taken 35 to 40 demolitions experts working night and day for weeks............gee, nobody would have noticed that."
Well guess what, it didn't take that at all, just a few guys in a plane???But that shouldn't seem strange, I guess what you meant to say was "35 to 40 demolition experts working night and day for weeks", or a just few guys in a plane.
I guess if you question the government then you become,
"These America hating weirdos need to get a life. "
I don't think that is what this country is based on, I sure hope not. I never want to be afraid to question authority at least in a responsible manner, what about you.

WTP
08-08-2006, 06:46 AM
http://www.geocities.com/s911surprise3b/american_airlines_flight_77/thewebfairy_com_killtown_aa77.jpg
http://www.geocities.com/s911surprise3b/american_airlines_flight_77/cruisemissileengine_at_pentagon911.jpg
http://www.geocities.com/s911surprise3b/american_airlines_flight_77/boeing-com-757-767-engine-v-human.jpg
We still have reasonable doubt.
Take another look at that video and tell us again with complete certainty that you know for a fact you have the only possible explanation.
It does comfort us to know we have the absolute best forensic / explosive / video / mathematician / researcher / cut and paste expert to help us with our questions.
Thanks again SmokinLow! :)

LakeRacer
08-08-2006, 06:47 AM
You can question the government all you want. That would be good. It's the non-use of rationale and common sense that eludes the conspiracy idiots.

WTP
08-08-2006, 06:52 AM
This is kinda what happens when a jet hits a solid wall.
http://www.jokaroo.com/extremevideos/plane_vs_wall.html
I just watched this video again. It clearly shows the wings ripping all the way through that wall and passing out the other side.
If you look at the top of page 3, you can see a video of an F-4, on a rocket-sled, impact a concrete wall ....... and vanish into a cloud of dust. Pieces of the wingtips survived, that's all.
SmokinLow, how the hell do you know what survived?

Jesster
08-08-2006, 07:39 AM
I know there is no way this can turn into an intelligent conversation....but.
I am curious what your expertise is, when you say it would take.
"It was a big fat laugh. To implode the towers by some type of preset operation would have taken 35 to 40 demolitions experts working night and day for weeks............gee, nobody would have noticed that."
Well guess what, it didn't take that at all, just a few guys in a plane???But that shouldn't seem strange, I guess what you meant to say was "35 to 40 demolition experts working night and day for weeks", or a just few guys in a plane.
I guess if you question the government then you become,
"These America hating weirdos need to get a life. "
I don't think that is what this country is based on, I sure hope not. I never want to be afraid to question authority at least in a responsible manner, what about you.
"Question authority at least in a responsible manner" I have no problem with that, but this is not a responsible manner. With all the facts laid before them they hold on to the most remote possibility even after eyewitness testimony and their best "theories" being proven incorrect. At some point wake up and get a life outside the paranoid world they live in. It is a good place to live.

Jesster
08-08-2006, 07:56 AM
I just watched this video again. It clearly shows the wings ripping all the way through that wall and passing out the other side.
There are so many variables unaccounted for here this is laughable. You still have not accounted for the many eyewitness testimonies from newspaper editors to a member of the clergy. But I seem to recall no one saying they seen a cruise missile or any other type of missile do this. Not to mention DNA evidence of the passengers of this flight that actually took off and never recovered being found all over the wreckage sight. These points keep being brought up and you keep ignoring them. Like I said in a previous post the burden of proof is on you, and that means not just trying to prove your dubious case but disproving all the facts that actually do exist. Once you disprove the facts then you would have a leg to stand on. :argue:
There is far too much evidence that is contradictory to your case to give you a good argument. :idea:

Wild Horses
08-08-2006, 08:22 AM
[QUOTE=WTP]I just watched this video again. It clearly shows the wings ripping all the way through that wall and passing out the other side.
So in all of your careful scrutiny you did notice that the wing span was wider than the barrier that was impacted. So of course the wing tips survived.

SmokinLowriderSS
08-08-2006, 01:38 PM
So you are saying it's there but we can't see it??? WHO DO YOU WORK FOR? :rollside: :boxed:
You haven't taken a lot of photos of moving objects have ya. You get a SMEAR, because it moves 24 FEET during the "exposure". Tell me what the photo will lookl like if I take a picture of you and you move 24 feet during the exposure time? You will be an unrecognizeable smear, same as you get in teh video frame. Don't want to believe it, Ok, fine. Prove me wrong then.

SmokinLowriderSS
08-08-2006, 01:51 PM
You know I am not one to jump in threads like this, because I dont believe it. But I do have a comment to make. I am a Democrate and a liberal, But I dont go around spewing crap about republicans. I think its a shame that all people want to do is say oh those damn tree huggers/liberal crap heads blah blah blah. I am none of those. I am an American and I am pist about what happened. All I want is payback for what happened, and my freedom. I am about big business and a government that works hard for me, since I give my money to them. Its that simple. Just because some "group" has its theories doesn't mean you have to lump all democrates/liberals in with them. Just my opinion. I think its sick that these people would think that such a cruel thing would be setup by our government. I am sure not a bush supporter, but he is what we have, and the only man to really lead us agianst this fight. I pray for the soliders who are over seas fighting for us! I have many friends in the service. I hate the war but I will not fight it I will support my fellow americans risking thier lives for me I owe them that! Don't judge everyone, by someone elses "opinion" or dumb founded theories
Acommanderguy, we are at opposite ends of the spectrum politically .... but we agree. Thx for the well-reasoned post. :) My beret is off to you.
Also, some people think those of us in the millitary WANT wars. I hope one of them can explain that to me, since the mil is the one on the pointy-end of the spear. Nobody wants to do combat and die, just some of us are willing to risk it.

SmokinLowriderSS
08-08-2006, 01:52 PM
Smokin,
Please stop!!! My brain hurts from all of the logical irrefutable sense you're making. No more...please :p
I CAN'T HELP IT MAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :220v: :220v: :220v: :220v:
Might I reccomend Advil, or maybe Marajuana (might fit in with the conspiracy crowd better). :p

Her454
08-08-2006, 01:54 PM
Man, some of you people are so gullible. These days, with special effects, photochopping, etc...nobody believes that anything is real. There always "has to be a conspiracy".
It's very simple: some creative and evil terrorists caught the big, bad ass, high tech country (usa) asleep at the wheel...and they gave us a big kick to the groin. No conspiracy, no government involvement...just us getting out sleepy asses kicked.
VERY WELL SAID.

SmokinLowriderSS
08-08-2006, 01:56 PM
http://www.geocities.com/s911surprise3b/american_airlines_flight_77/thewebfairy_com_killtown_aa77.jpg
http://www.geocities.com/s911surprise3b/american_airlines_flight_77/cruisemissileengine_at_pentagon911.jpg
http://www.geocities.com/s911surprise3b/american_airlines_flight_77/boeing-com-757-767-engine-v-human.jpg
Take another look at that video and tell us again with complete certainty that you know for a fact you have the only possible explanation.
It does comfort us to know we have the absolute best forensic / explosive / video / mathematician / researcher / cut and paste expert to help us with our questions.
Thanks again SmokinLow! :)
I may spend another .... oh ...... 12 secconds trying to figure out just what you are trying to say in this ....... OOps ... time's up.
You're welcome.
Do you question every coroner's judgement in a local death too just because they work for the govt and you don't know first hand how the person in question died??????

SmokinLowriderSS
08-08-2006, 02:00 PM
"Question authority at least in a responsible manner" I have no problem with that, but this is not a responsible manner. With all the facts laid before them they hold on to the most remote possibility even after eyewitness testimony and their best "theories" being proven incorrect. At some point wake up and get a life outside the paranoid world they live in. It is a good place to live.
Yes, exactly!

SmokinLowriderSS
08-08-2006, 02:15 PM
So ..........
Since you refuse to accept the fact that 4 airliners, FAA registered, costing many millions of dollars are officially GONE, yet those registry numbers still belong to the airlines, yet are not on flying (or stored) aircraft,,,,,
Since you refuse to accept the fact that aprox 400 american citizens (listed passengers, with valid tickets, luggage, identification, etc, are now GONE ,,,,,
Since you refuse to accept the existence of aircraft parts spread in front of and jammed into the buildings that were hit (and a smoking hole in Penn.),,,,
Since you refuse to accept the existence of parts of those passengers (DNA ID'd in many instances to give families some kind of closure (by the way ...The Armed Forces Institute of Pathology successfully identified 184 Pentagon victims, provided positive DNA identifications on all 40 Pennsylvania victims, and developed genetic profiles of the terrorists that could not be matched to any of the other victims. ), parts of their luggage, ID's, tickets, other effects, at and spread arround the crash sites,,,,,
Since you refuse to accept the fact that if you get the mioddle of a tall, heavy building hot enough, it'll colapse (per the laws of physics and metalurgy),,,,,,,
JUST WHAT THE HECK DO YOU WANT AS PROOF??????? Confessions from Dick & George???? Will nothing less do??????
Also, I still note you refuse to answer a question ....... need I ask again? You keep wanting answers to questions ..... why not answer one yourself?
A repeater for ya .... this makes 2 questions you won't answer.........

CA Stu
08-08-2006, 02:20 PM
The thing about conspiracy theories is that you start with a conclusion and then bend the truth of the events to fit your scenario. Not exactly the scientific method, is it?
Thanks
CA Stu

HM
08-08-2006, 02:39 PM
The thing about conspiracy theories is that you start with a conclusion and then bend the truth of the events to fit your scenario. Not exactly the scientific method, is it?
Thanks
CA Stu
Look at Stu, being all logical and shit. :D

SmokinLowriderSS
08-08-2006, 02:44 PM
I seem to recall a creative and secretive FOREIGN GOVERNMENT sneak-attacking the sleeping US once before, on a quiet SUNDAY morning, while soldiers were away on leave, while guns and ammo were locked up, while aircrews were sleeping in. It cost several thousand lives then too.
6Dec1941, the US public and representstive government mindset was isolationist, "Let the whole world go to hell, not our problem."
7Dec1941, by 10 AM, that had changed, and 1 Senator voted not to attack those who attacked us (and was promptly replaced in the next election by her constituents).
A foreign Admiral's fears about "waking a sleeping dragon" proved to be well based.
Of course, these days ... there's a conspiracy theory surrounding Pearl Harbor too, SHEEEEEEEESHHHHHHHH!!!!!! :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

SmokinLowriderSS
08-08-2006, 02:58 PM
You do, no-one else does.
No, ANYTHING is POSSIBLE ..... Hell, according to hollywood, DOGS may have done it. I've seen they have a secret spy society protecting us from the evil of cats. They may have done it to frame the cats.
What I and so many others are OK with is the MOST PLAUSIBLE, MOST LIKELY, MOST REASONABLE EXPLANATION, which just so happens to FIT ALL THE PUZZLE PIECES TOGETHER.
It's been proven to my satisfaction that John Wayne Gacey killed a bunch of children. Did I see it first hand? No. Since I did not see it, must I question it as a govt trying to railroad an innoscent clown to get a scapegoat? NO! The evidence PROVED HE DID IT! Question it all you want, but you are a fool again, defying the face of all evidence.
Recently a cop, re-investigated the Kennedy Assasination (JFK, Pres type). He went very carefully over all the evidence available, all the testimony available, looked everything over, everything done over the last 40 years. ... AGAIN!!!! What did he conclude?
L H Oswald shot 2 people, the President and the Governor, not with 1 magic bullet, but with 2 of the 3 he fired.
Were mistakes made in handling body parts, yes. Were some things not clearly explained? yes. Was there some CIA or Org Crime/Mafia conspiracy? NO!
You insist on not believing the 11Sep2001 explanation, fine, but you are a fool. The conspiracies you subscribe to are crazy, a fool's dream, impossible to prove (so they must be true), impossible to disprove to you (because any and all proof is made up to trick you). You may now go away. Class dismissed.

WTP
08-08-2006, 03:20 PM
Thanks
CA Stu
The scientific method does start with a conclusion, then attempts to prove it true or false.
Unless of course you know a different method Stu.

WTP
08-08-2006, 03:24 PM
A repeater for ya .... this makes 2 questions you won't answer.........
We would like to see something like a picture of a plane crashing into the Pentagon. Maybe some passenger plane parts in the Pentagon.
Answer a question for myself... we never stated having answers, only questions about the Pentagon.

WTP
08-08-2006, 03:27 PM
You do, no-one else does.
No, ANYTHING is POSSIBLE ..... Hell, according to hollywood, DOGS may have done it. I've seen they have a secret spy society protecting us from the evil of cats. They may have done it to frame the cats.
What I and so many others are OK with is the MOST PLAUSIBLE, MOST LIKELY, MOST REASONABLE EXPLANATION, which just so happens to FIT ALL THE PUZZLE PIECES TOGETHER.
It's been proven to my satisfaction that John Wayne Gacey killed a bunch of children. Did I see it first hand? No. Since I did not see it, must I question it as a govt trying to railroad an innoscent clown to get a scapegoat? NO! The evidence PROVED HE DID IT! Question it all you want, but you are a fool again, defying the face of all evidence.
Recently a cop, re-investigated the Kennedy Assasination (JFK, Pres type). He went very carefully over all the evidence available, all the testimony available, looked everything over, everything done over the last 40 years. ... AGAIN!!!! What did he conclude?
L H Oswald shot 2 people, the President and the Governor, not with 1 magic bullet, but with 2 of the 3 he fired.
Were mistakes made in handling body parts, yes. Were some things not clearly explained? yes. Was there some CIA or Org Crime/Mafia conspiracy? NO!
You insist on not believing the 11Sep2001 explanation, fine, but you are a fool. The conspiracies you subscribe to are crazy, a fool's dream, impossible to prove (so they must be true), impossible to disprove to you (because any and all proof is made up to trick you). You may now go away. Class dismissed.
The Men who shot Kennedy.
Good program.
Made a believer out of me as to who really shot him.
I have to say Oswald.
I also have to say that you speak for far fewer people than you think Smokie. :rollside:

SmokinLowriderSS
08-08-2006, 03:35 PM
We would like to see something like a picture of a plane crashing into the Pentagon. Maybe some passenger plane parts in the Pentagon.
You keep rejecting evidence of parts in the pentagon ............ Now what??

Jesster
08-08-2006, 04:03 PM
Thanks
CA Stu
I am very happy we found something we can agree on. :p

hoolign
08-08-2006, 04:16 PM
Well ..from what I have concluded from this thread is one thing...you sure can't blame Canada because the wings from the hangglider would clearly be visible.and the "made in New Vancouver" would be scratched into the glass

Jesster
08-08-2006, 04:33 PM
The scientific method does start with a conclusion, then attempts to prove it true or false.
Unless of course you know a different method Stu.
But you are starting with a completely unrealistic conclusion and bending the facts to suit you, then when the facts that are there don’t align with your conclusion you disregard them as made up, non existent or just ignore them completely.
Occam's Razor "When faced with two or more possible explanations for a situation, choose the simpler one."

OGShocker
08-08-2006, 09:01 PM
Answer a question for myself... we never stated having answers, only questions about the Pentagon.
Dear WTP,
"What The Phuck" are you smoking??
OGS, OUT!

bigq
08-08-2006, 09:10 PM
Look again it only has the tips of the wings, which are wider then the block.
:rolleyes:

SmokinLowriderSS
08-09-2006, 08:41 AM
This is the Transcript of the CVR (cockpit voice recorder) from Flight 93, the crash in Pennsylvania:
http://911research.wtc7.net/planes/evidence/docs/flight93_transcript.pdf
Have Adobe Reader ready. The bold text is translated arabic.
Since the Flight 77 CVR was unreadable (which of course supports the conspiracy theorists contention that the plane didn't crash into the pentagon :rolleyes: ), there are no transcripts. Even wityh the best efforts of designers, the damn things are not indestructable.
Oh, and one of the eye-witnesses of the IMPACT of Flight 77 into the pentagon ... was the PILOT, of an Air National Guard C-130 which WAS FOLLOWING the plane, aprox 1.5 to 2 miles back, (trying to follow anyhow .... C-130's cannot run with a 757/767 on it's best day, about 200 MPH slower).
A Minnesota National Guard C-130 that had just taken off from nearby Andrews Air Force Base followed the jetliner in the seconds before it crashed. The pilot of the C-130, who described the plane as either a 757 or 767, provided the following account.
It was like coming up to an intersection. When air traffic control asked me if we had him in sight, I told him that was an understatement - by then, he had pretty much filled our windscreen. Then he made a pretty aggressive turn so he was moving right in front of us, a mile and a half, two miles away.
They told us to turn and follow that aircraft - in 20-plus years of flying, I've never been asked to do something like that. With all of the East Coast haze, I had a hard time picking him out.
The next thing I saw was the fireball. It was huge. I told Washington the airplane has impacted the ground. Shook everyone up pretty good. I told them the approximate location was close to the Potomac. I figured he'd had some in-flight emergency and was trying to get back on the ground to Washington National. Suddenly, I could see the outline of the Pentagon. It was horrible. I told Washington this thing has impacted the west side of the Pentagon. 6
Is THIS one enough proof yet to crush the "missile theory!??!??!?!?
Good Lord!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :argue: :argue: :argue: :argue: :mad:

SmokinLowriderSS
08-09-2006, 08:52 AM
Decide for yourself how a masive plane can travel 3 ft off the ground and not leave a scar on the grass.
It's a phenomenon known as "not touching the ground". :rolleyes:
How do you drive through a road construction area, in a large (3,000 + pound) steel vehicle and not leave a mark on every Jersey barrier that are only a foot away??

SmokinLowriderSS
08-09-2006, 09:09 AM
Since you obviously know ZERO about Aluminum wing structures, and aparently less about 3-foot thick concrete walls, I will just leave alone the possibility of you having "x-ray vision" to see through the dust cloud on the video.
If you look backwards in my posts, this thread (why do I f'ing bother with my bonafides, sheeeesh :220v: ), You will find I may well know a LOT about airplanes. The first 7 years I was in the Millitary, was as an aircraft maintainer/inspector. The last 11 years, I have worked MANUFACTURING airplanes. I know a good bit about the materials involved, their capabilities and weaknesses, their assembly methods. Though I am currently an Electrical Installer (expanding my knowledge and experience base), I WAS an Assembly Mechanic, a sheet metal mechanic. About 95% of the metal in airplanes is sheet metal, the rest is tubing and a few billet machinings and forgings in special areas. I have worked with the various alloys a fair ammount, and yes, I know how to locate the information I do not know directly.
You see a dust cloud and think you can shove the wing of an F-4 Phantom II through a 3-foot thick reinforced concrete wall, like some hot knife through butter. It AIN'T GONNA HAPPEN buster brown.

SmokinLowriderSS
08-09-2006, 09:29 AM
The biggest reason this movie is a load of bull:
The movie portrays a high-level conspiracy, which winds up in the government committed murder of 200+ airline passengers, thousands more people on the ground, Firemen and Cops in NYC, Everybody is in on it, FBI, CIA, NTSB, FAA, NSA, Millitary (for missiles), Demolitions experts, and thousands of others ...... Cold-blooded, pre-planned murder, and nobody is talking. Why is nobody involved talking? Were they BOUGHT? Nope, that doesn't work very long, just ask the Mafia, there is only 1 good bet of silence, Threat of death (or actual death).
Sooooooo, lets review here.
Govt murdered thousands, on purpose, and nobody will come foreward or they'll "have an accident". They already killed thousands with drama, and got away with it, think 1 or 2 will get noticed? nope. Drug induced heart attacks, Strokes, Car Wreck on the way to work, Carjacking, you name it, the govt squads can pull it off and cover it perfectly.
Sooooooooooo...................
This guy who made the video, explaining the coverup so well, blowing the lid off of it, showing all the connections, explaining what REALLY happened ......
Why isn't he DEAD??????? Why have the "hit squads" not wiped out the revealer of the plot???
Because the plot, and the hit squads, and the accompanying willingness to murder the US public does not exist, period. Certifiable nutcase territory.

painterdan32
08-09-2006, 10:29 AM
OK. I read this thread. There is only one question that I need answered. Why doesn't 'we the people' change his login name? 'WE THE PARANOID' would work better. Do you think he voted today? Or is that a conspiracy too? Once again, good work Lowrider.

WTP
08-09-2006, 10:34 AM
SmokinLowLow,
A few years ago, several in our group read The Da Vinci Code, I thought it was an excellent book BTW and understand it to be fiction.
Most of WTP agree that The Bible, although the most important book ever written, is not a literal account of history.
We do not believe in UFOs.
In fact, we do not buy into the whole WTC conspiracy deal, we think it brings forth some good questions and we are not convinced on the Pentagon crash. Not saying we have an explanation, we just do not agree with what has been presented.
There is a photo of a jet engine part that seemingly does not fit with the passenger jet theory, being an expert, why does that part not match or exactly what part of a passenger jet engine is it?
There are also plenty of eye witnesses that say a smaller corporate type jet and or missile hit the Pentagon, does not prove shit!
Some of us were raised Christian and a few Jewish, we even have a two members that claim to be Atheists.
As a group we would like to know how to better live our lives. The best way to do that would be to know what happens after death. Being that you SmokinLowLow are an expert in so many fields and are able to gather the information in the fields you have not worked (but certainly know about).
We would like to know the true origin of man and what happens when we die?
We would like to know about the airplane parts but on the Pentagon deal, we can just agree to disagree.

SmokinLowriderSS
08-09-2006, 11:52 AM
If this:
There is a photo of a jet engine part that seemingly does not fit with the passenger jet theory, being an expert, why does that part not match or exactly what part of a passenger jet engine is it?
Is in reference to the lower photo,
Without knowing the exact internal parts layout of the exact engines instaled in the 757, I can say some, but all jet turbine engines are, while not IDENTICAL, are identical in BASIC DESIGN. That said;
This is what it is.
The above picture shows a turbine wheel. It is impossible from sitting here to know which one, for the reason I will explain momentarally.
There are up to 20 turbine wheels in a turbine engine (creating "stages" for air compression). Today, 13 compression stages is comon, followed by 2 or 3 (depending on design) exhaust turbine stages which are connected to the compressor stages on a solid shaft. I have seen up to 17 compression stages.
Current design tends to be like this:
Last turbine stage (#3) is shaft connected to the #1 compression stage (Fan you see in the jet inlet)
Turbine stages 2 & 3, mounted on a HOLLOW shaft, arround the solid #3 shaft, connected to compression stages 2 through whatever is the last one before the burners)The fan is rotationally independant of the rest of the compression stages, and vice versa.
These compression stages are not unlike a floor fan (or set of fans back to front), but to create pressure, they push the air into smaller and smaller space arround the engine, the turbine wheels get larger, the blades get shorter, and the casing size stays the same. The fan blades at the front may be several feet long, the last compression stage they may only be 6" long, or shorter. The first stage fans are normally today far larger than the engine core is, up to several feet larger. There is a great deal of push generated just from the volume of air pushed by the #1 stage, past the rest of the engine, plus it actually acts as a "muffler". The scream on na jet engine is the speed of the air rushing out the back. Put a slower moving, large layer between you and the3 hot-fast-moving center, and it dilutes the noise pressure.
The Turbines have high-pressure hot air (and burned fuel) blowing on them, so they are small, and generally Titnium or high-Nickel Steel (some new exotic alloys too) for heat tolerance, 600*C and so while opperating. Ceramics are getting more comon.
What that appears to be is a Turbine wheel, aprox 2 feet accross, from the rear part of the engine, the large size, short stubby blades visible arround the edge and lack of heat damage give it away. The front of a jet engine is cold, the center and rear are very hot. By current High-bypass turbine engine design, that is the right size for an engine with a 6-foot fan section as seen in the other picture you posted.
There is no way to be sure of WHICH turbine section it is, but, due to the twisted off shaft, and the fact that it LOOKS like the double-shaft section (inner and outer shafts), I suspect it to be #1 or #2 exhaust turbine.
Here's a website with a few pictures.:
http://www.wclintdavis.com/id6.html
Turbine engines on cruise missiled are only arround a foot accross, and that is casing and all.
There are also plenty of eye witnesses that say a smaller corporate type jet and or missile hit the Pentagon, does not prove shit!
And when I tell perfectly inteligent people "I build Learjets" ... and they ask me "Who for, Cessna?" I am supposed to think what?
The damage to the building fits a 757, a 757 landing gear nearly killed a man in his office from the crash that morning, the pictures you posted are apropriate to a 757 engine, and not to a missille theory you want to press, and you do not know enough about the engine parts to know what they belong to, yet you will tell others what they are from, and refuse to accept a differing knowledge.
Here's another source to troll thru with pictures and animations of jet turbine engines, from manufacturer G.E.:
http://ge.ecomagination.com/
You need Flash player, Java, and cookies enabled tho.
We would like to know the true origin of man and what happens when we die?
One way to find out, but it involves dying.
We would like to know about the airplane parts but on the Pentagon deal, we can just agree to disagree.Because you will never listen to reason. Alas, the shallowness of the pool today ..... :220v:

Jesster
08-09-2006, 10:44 PM
yeah

HM
08-10-2006, 01:28 AM
OK. I read this thread. There is only one question that I need answered. Why doesn't 'we the people' change his login name? 'WE THE PARANOID' would work better. Do you think he voted today? Or is that a conspiracy too? Once again, good work Lowrider.
LOL.
WTP couldn't win a deductive reasoning contest against my 5 year old.

reilly
08-17-2006, 04:39 PM
They hate everything that we have as Americans. Our freedom. Our belief that a democracy is a better government. Our religeon. Apparentley they like our strip bars though :boxed:
Really, you really believe that...."Terrorists" do not hate our freedom, but they hate our policies. The overwhelming majority voice their objections to what they see as one-sided support in favor of Israel and against Palestinian rights, and the long-standing, even increasing, support for what Muslims collectively see as tyrannies, most notably Egypt, Saudi Arabia, Jordan, Pakistan and the Gulf states. Thus, when American public diplomacy talks about bringing democracy to Islamic societies, this is seen as no more than self-serving hypocrisy....next, they don't "hate" "our" religion. And when you say "our" religion...what do yo mean by "our". If you are talking about christianity and muslims hating christianity...how can they hate christianity? Muslims also believe in jesus christ. jesus is a prophet in the muslim religion...muslims are not very different from christians. Muslims believe Jesus was a prophet and martyr. And our "democracy".....not too democratic....not too democratic...
reilly