PDA

View Full Version : Interlopers.....

91nordic29
07-30-2006, 06:39 AM
does it bother anyone else when one of these gatecrashers comes along and criticizes/flames one of the HB Forum vets/royalty?
we may not like everything one of us or the other says at times but after being here awhile, we tend to "tolerate" each other. :argue:
i cant explain it, probably dont have to, but that sort of thing really gets my dander up :hammerhea

RAMROD
07-30-2006, 07:14 AM
does it bother anyone else when one of these gatecrashers comes along and criticizes/flames one of the HB Forum vets/royalty?
we may not like everything one of us or the other says at times but after being here awhile, we tend to "tolerate" each other. :argue:
i cant explain it, probably dont have to, but that sort of thing really gets my dander up :hammerhea
Hey Nordic.
Stick it :rollside:

91nordic29
07-30-2006, 07:18 AM
Hey Nordic.
Stick it :rollside:
not on your best day......

WUTWZAT
07-30-2006, 07:20 AM
Whats the criteria to be a vet or royalty?
Jason

RAMROD
07-30-2006, 07:20 AM
not on your best day......
lmao

91nordic29
07-30-2006, 07:23 AM
Jason
good question.... :cool:

Beautiful Noise
07-30-2006, 07:31 AM
Jason
Jason,Don't worry you are in the same group that I'm in and we don't meet the standards anyways :hammerhea :D

RiverToysJas
07-30-2006, 08:54 AM
Jason,Don't worry you are in the same group that I'm in and we don't meet the standards anyways :hammerhea :D
Just remember Steve, to meet standards, you have to have standards! ;)
RTJas :crossx:

Beautiful Noise
07-30-2006, 09:01 AM
Just remember Steve, to meet standards, you have to have standards! ;)
RTJas :crossx:
Jason this is what I like about you,Your so Honest :yuk: :rollside: :)

91nordic29
07-30-2006, 09:06 AM
see.... playful banter :)

doesitfloat?
07-30-2006, 09:14 AM
Okay, I'll "bite". What defines (in your opinion) an interloper? Is it post count? Is it simply how long you've been coming to the site?
I, for example, have been coming here since about 2003 and have about 400 posts between 2 screen names (lost first password-changed names out of laziness). But because I have "only" 400 posts does that mean I shouldn't participate in discussion with "HB royalty"?
And I have to laugh at the royalty tag because that's what some of the users seem to think they are. A few days ago after a post, I was asked, "Who are you?" like how dare I post anything derogatory about one of the veterans. Geez people, it's a free, public boat website. I swear some of you think it's a fraternity/sorority with a hiarchy (sp?).
I guess, in my opinion, that if some of the vets/royalty want to discuss/converse amongst themselves without any interference from some "interlopers", they should start their own private site. I'm not going to start posting 3 word posts 15 times a day to up my post count so that I can have the "privelege" of chatting with the royalty! :rollside:

Tom Brown
07-30-2006, 09:16 AM
I don't see how being a vet ought to bring any more rights than anyone else.
... but it does come off a bit ignorant to waltz in and start throwing down judgements after reading two posts.

91nordic29
07-30-2006, 09:22 AM
I don't see how being a vet ought to bring any more rights than anyone else.
... but it does come off a bit ignorant to waltz in and start throwing down judgements after reading two posts.
i agree. post count doesnt matter, it is how you "waltz in" as Tom so eloquently put it
by the by, "vets/royalty" was supposed to be a little facetious :rolleyes:

doesitfloat?
07-30-2006, 09:26 AM
i agree. post count doesnt matter, it is how you "waltz in" as Tom so eloquently put it
Well, I appreciate the sarcasm but you have to admit that some people DO think that they are royalty here.

Tom Brown
07-30-2006, 09:27 AM
I will also mention that while I'm trying to play nonchalant about this thread, I'm kind of turned on by the use of the word 'dander'.

Cheap Thrills
that sort of thing really gets my dander up :hammerhea
http://www.headandshoulders.com/usa/Images/Home/img_key_visual_right.jpg :D
C.T. :wink:

Tom Brown
Well, I appreciate the sarcasm but you have to admit that some people DO think that they are royalty here.
Be careful you you'll be fed to the lions.

doesitfloat?
07-30-2006, 09:29 AM
LOL :rollside:
Oh wait, I just posted a meaningless "3 word post"...damn, I'm crossing over to the dark side :220v:

doesitfloat?
07-30-2006, 09:30 AM
Be careful you you'll be fed to the lions.
Like Norm once famously said, "It's a dog eat dog world...and I'm wearing milk bone underwear"

Blown 472
07-30-2006, 09:31 AM
royalty? that is rich.
OH yeah, brown, **** off.

91nordic29
07-30-2006, 09:32 AM
ROFL... i am glad o see there is a shampoo for my affliction. :2purples: :D

Tom Brown
07-30-2006, 09:33 AM
Hey Blown. Long time, no typey.
How is the penal implant working out? Do you still take cyclosporin to keep your hand from rejecting it?

Cheap Thrills
07-30-2006, 09:35 AM
ROFL... i am glad o see there is a shampoo for my affliction. :2purples: :D
Invigorating scent even. :p I guess that means it smeelz gewd :D

91nordic29
07-30-2006, 09:37 AM
Invigorating scent even. :p I guess that means it smeelz gewd :D
okay, CT! that's twice now i almost covered my monitor with coffee :rollside:

Cheap Thrills
07-30-2006, 09:51 AM
okay, CT! that's twice now i almost covered my monitor with coffee :rollside:
:D swallow the next sip before you click my iPad thread :D

KACHINA KEN
07-30-2006, 10:24 AM
Waltz? sheeeeiittt, that nigga cant dance much less waltz, he's white AND Canadian, absolutely not an once of rhythm in him. He has so little rhythm he can't even use "the clapper" to turn off a lamp.

AzLakeLizard
07-30-2006, 10:30 AM
Well, I know that personally, I choose not to "aspire" to the Royalty level.. I just enjoy my mucking around where I am at..lol
I read more than I post and am in awe of the intellectual capabilities of the masses! :cool: (well some at least)..
but Cindy.. you just bring your "dander" over here with those "coconuts" and we can start the party out right! :p

DeeCandyBar
07-30-2006, 12:41 PM
How is the penal implant working out? Do you still take cyclosporin to keep your hand from rejecting it?
hey brown you need a dictionary
you clearly meant to type "penile" but you typed "penal" (as in prison) - you're a maroon

Tom Brown
07-30-2006, 01:22 PM
you're a maroon
Well cited. :cool:
If there's one thing people on ***boat appreciate, it's grammatical correctitude. :)

Cole Sanger
07-30-2006, 01:27 PM
Okay, I'll "bite". What defines (in your opinion) an interloper? Is it post count? Is it simply how long you've been coming to the site?
I, for example, have been coming here since about 2003 and have about 400 posts between 2 screen names (lost first password-changed names out of laziness). But because I have "only" 400 posts does that mean I shouldn't participate in discussion with "HB royalty"?
And I have to laugh at the royalty tag because that's what some of the users seem to think they are. A few days ago after a post, I was asked, "Who are you?" like how dare I post anything derogatory about one of the veterans. Geez people, it's a free, public boat website. I swear some of you think it's a fraternity/sorority with a hiarchy (sp?).
I guess, in my opinion, that if some of the vets/royalty want to discuss/converse amongst themselves without any interference from some "interlopers", they should start their own private site. I'm not going to start posting 3 word posts 15 times a day to up my post count so that I can have the "privelege" of chatting with the royalty! :rollside:
Well said.

chub
07-30-2006, 01:31 PM
RD sux! :p

Tom Brown
07-30-2006, 01:33 PM
... some people DO think that they are royalty here.
Why do you say that? Do you cite the way they judge people, you know... the way you've just done?
How is it that you know what they think, Kreskin?

doesitfloat?
07-30-2006, 03:10 PM
Why do you say that? Do you cite the way they judge people, you know... the way you've just done?
How is it that you know what they think, Kreskin?
Okay, let me rephrase: Some people ACT like they are royalty...like this is THEIR sand box and us "interlopers" should just sit outside and beg to be let in. BTW, a very small minority, but definitely noticeable.
For the record, there are WAY many more engaging, fun, HB veterans than not. I just laugh when some veterans talk down to the newbies...

RiverDave
07-30-2006, 03:19 PM
Royalty? LMAO... Maybe white trash. Who on here thinks their shit doesn't stink?
I know mine does..
RD

doesitfloat?
07-30-2006, 03:22 PM
Royalty? LMAO... Maybe white trash. Who on here thinks their shit doesn't stink?
I know mine does..
RD
sniff, sniff,...yep, yer right, it does stink :rollside:
BTW, my wife insists that her's doesn't

Tom Brown
07-30-2006, 03:23 PM
We are amused.

gsb_77_xl
07-30-2006, 04:35 PM
Would all of you Royal beings please wear your crowns so that I dont mistakingly offend one of you. I am a straight forward person, if someone is tryin to flame me I will flame right back. But for the most part I dont talk to others like they are a lesser person. Fighting on the internet is like the special olympics. Even if you win you are still retarded.

SHAKEN Not Stirred
07-30-2006, 04:37 PM
I know mine does..
RD
I totally agree with you.......for once !!!!
Hehehehehehehe......
Later,
"King David"..... :rolleyes:
CJG
:p

Brian
07-30-2006, 05:54 PM
All you peons, please send "royalty" checks, tax payments, and general friendship dues to my personal bank account #OU812. Thank you and have a nice day.
:D

Jbb
07-30-2006, 06:12 PM
Royalty.....Brown handles the royal piss bucket..... :p ...Oh piss boy!..... :p

Tom Brown
07-30-2006, 06:18 PM
My bucket awaits your golden stream, sir. :)

AZKC
07-30-2006, 06:34 PM
OK I'm starting to catch up :boxed:
Pissin in a bucket. Who sang that :crossx:

Tom Brown
07-30-2006, 06:39 PM
Pissin in a bucket. Who sang that :crossx:
I don't know but I kinda like K-OS - Crabbuckit.
Of course, even if that's the song you're thinking of... I know you'll just ignore this post. :D

AZKC
07-30-2006, 06:40 PM
I don't know but I kinda like K-OS - Crabbuckit.
Of course, even if that's the song you're thinking of... I know you'll just ignore this post. :D
Well I'm not ignoring it or agreeing with it :p

Blown 472
07-30-2006, 08:57 PM
It is a sorid tale of one mans lust for my cock and the cock not wanting anything to do with me........... :rolleyes:

Blown 472
07-30-2006, 08:58 PM
Royalty.....Brown handles the royal piss bucket..... :p ...Oh piss boy!..... :p
I'll get it later.

91nordic29
07-31-2006, 05:16 AM
Well, I know that personally, I choose not to "aspire" to the Royalty level.. I just enjoy my mucking around where I am at..lol
I read more than I post and am in awe of the intellectual capabilities of the masses! :cool: (well some at least)..
but Cindy.. you just bring your "dander" over here with those "coconuts" and we can start the party out right! :p
and i shall do just that in about three days! PS, what sort of trim would you like on your coconuts, hmmmm? would you like a grass skirt to go with that? :devil:

Wet Dream
07-31-2006, 05:30 AM
Well said.