PDA

View Full Version : What to do???????

MRSDRMCAT
07-30-2006, 11:03 AM
We are one the fence......should we stay home and be responsible by doing chores and things around the house OR should we go grab some luch down by the beach and waste away the afternoon??????

YeLLowBoaT
07-30-2006, 11:05 AM
Flip a coin. heads go to the beach tales stay home.... just make sure its a double head coin. :)

MRSDRMCAT
07-30-2006, 11:08 AM
Flip a coin. heads go to the beach tales stay home.... just make sure its a double head coin. :)
that was good!!! like you :) r way of thinking!!!!

Cheap Thrills
07-30-2006, 11:10 AM
Magic 8 Ball (http://www.funlol.com/funpages/magic8ball.html)
C.T. :wink:

MRSDRMCAT
07-30-2006, 11:17 AM
Magic 8 Ball (http://www.funlol.com/funpages/magic8ball.html)
So clever!!! But it wasn't giving me the answer I wanted!!!!

Cheap Thrills
07-30-2006, 11:24 AM
So clever!!! But it wasn't giving me the answer I wanted!!!!
do what I do ,Keep clicking until it gives the desired answer
:rollside:

Tom Brown
07-30-2006, 11:26 AM
......should we stay home and be responsible by doing chores and things around the house OR should we go grab some luch down by the beach and waste away the afternoon??????
Go to a hotel and have some crazy hotel sex.

Cheap Thrills
07-30-2006, 11:28 AM
Crazy Tom , Always thinking outside the box err is that inside the box ? :D

RAMROD
07-30-2006, 11:47 AM
Sundays are my day off. Chores can be spread out over the course of the rest of the week

GHT
07-30-2006, 11:59 AM
We are one the fence......should we stay home and be responsible by doing chores and things around the house OR should we go grab some luch down by the beach and waste away the afternoon??????
I had the same delima.... Ended up staying home. Our son was a little sick and that was the determining factor.. Got quite a bit done around the house though....

RitcheyRch
07-30-2006, 01:05 PM
Thats always good stuff

DRMCAT
07-30-2006, 07:18 PM
Ended up going down to HB and eating lunch at "Super Mex." They don't call it that for nothing. Then went and visited family in HB and ended the evening in the pool and jacuzzi back at home with a coupl of cocktails. What a great day. Next week back in Havi.......Here we come Sbarks..............

TCN
07-30-2006, 07:31 PM
Ended up going down to HB and eating lunch at "Super Mex." They don't call it that for nothing. Then went and visited family in HB and ended the evening in the pool and jacuzzi back at home with a coupl of cocktails. What a great day. Next week back in Havi.......Here we come Sbarks..............
Sounds like a good day Dean. When do you guys start staying @ Tony's house? We will be there Friday to Wednesday. Any chance the oldest daughter will be there with you? If so, does she want to earn some CASH? We actually got to go out last trip and we ended up closing Firehouse with some other peeps from the boards. It felt great to feel like an adult again. Now we know how you guys feel all the time with the adult trips. Let me know. Nick

Throttle
07-30-2006, 07:42 PM
Sounds like a good day Dean. When do you guys start staying @ Tony's house? We will be there Friday to Wednesday. Any chance the oldest daughter will be there with you? If so, does she want to earn some CASH? We actually got to go out last trip and we ended up closing Firehouse with some other peeps from the boards. It felt great to feel like an adult again. Now we know how you guys feel all the time with the adult trips. Let me know. Nick
mmmmmmm, :idea:

MRSDRMCAT
07-30-2006, 07:45 PM
The Mrs. here......Yes we will be out Aug 4-6th with our oldest and are planning on her babysitting for us while we go out!! If you want to bring yours over I don't see a problem with that!! We are planning on going out Sat. night if that works with you guys. Dinner and drinks????????? We will be back out the 11th-26th if this doesn't work!

TCN
07-30-2006, 08:04 PM
Kinda fits your description doesn't it Cameron?????? I do believe you were one of the peeps I was referring to. Great pictures by the way. Kristan just sent them to me earlier and I can't wait to make some new photo boards with some of those of the kids fishing. When are you headed back out???

DRMCAT
07-30-2006, 08:06 PM
Hey Cam.......
Ever been to the Canyon Inn?

TCN
07-30-2006, 08:07 PM
The Mrs. here......Yes we will be out Aug 4-6th with our oldest and are planning on her babysitting for us while we go out!! If you want to bring yours over I don't see a problem with that!! We are planning on going out Sat. night if that works with you guys. Dinner and drinks????????? We will be back out the 11th-26th if this doesn't work!
Linette, I will talk to Kristan in the am and see what she says but Sat. sounds REALLY good to me if you guys are ok with us tagging along. I will PM you tomorrow. We are on our ADULT trip the 17th - 20th and then back out again 26-31 so if it happens it will have to be this trip.

ULTRA28
07-30-2006, 08:10 PM
Funny, we had the exact same problem today. I had so much stuff I should have done, but decided to dust this off and waste the day cruising around with the kids in the sidecar. Best day I've had in a long time.Put on over a hundred miles.
Sounds like you guys made the right decision too.
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/520/497ural1-med.JPG

TCN
07-30-2006, 08:18 PM
Funny, we had the exact same problem today. I had so much stuff I should have done, but decided to dust this off and waste the day cruising around with the kids in the sidecar. Best day I've had in a long time.Put on over a hundred miles.
That right there looks like fun. Did you go east or west?

ULTRA28
07-30-2006, 08:29 PM
That right there looks like fun. Did you go east or west?
Both. Started out checking out the new middle school off Dunbar, then out to Janets Cafe in Alpine. After that we cruised down the backside of Alpine int Harbison Canyon and headed West. Pretty much just hit up a bunch of differnt places stopping at different parks and stuff. Finished off the day with dinner at Marechiarios and then Dairy Queen. An absolute waste of a day with the family that I wouldn't trade for anything. Let me know if you ever want to borrow it for a day.

DRMCAT
07-30-2006, 08:37 PM
No doubt you guys had a great time.....so glad you had a great day!! :220v:

TCN
07-30-2006, 08:38 PM
Both. Started out checking out the new middle school off Dunbar, then out to Janets Cafe in Alpine. After that we cruised down the backside of Alpine int Harbison Canyon and headed West. Pretty much just hit up a bunch of differnt places stopping at different parks and stuff. Finished off the day with dinner at Marechiarios and then Dairy Queen. An absolute waste of a day with the family that I wouldn't trade for anything. Let me know if you ever want to borrow it for a day.
Really? We love Marecharios. My kids call it the Spaghetti place. Sounds like a day to remember. Is there room for Leah?

pixilatedpussy
07-30-2006, 08:45 PM
How funny...we all were down there too for the US Open! The Hoots...P daddys...Rynobelts...& us! :p :p

ULTRA28
07-30-2006, 08:47 PM
Really? We love Marecharios. My kids call it the Spaghetti place. Sounds like a day to remember. Is there room for Leah?
Yeah, two on the bike and two kids in the side car. Also has a pretty big trunk for stuff. You can see the second seat and pegs better in this picture.
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/520/497ural-med.JPG

dicudmore
07-30-2006, 08:50 PM
Yeah, two on the bike and two kids in the side car. Also has a pretty big trunk for stuff. You can see the second seat and pegs better in this picture.
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/520/497ural-med.JPG
that is a NICE ole ride :cool:

DRMCAT
07-30-2006, 08:58 PM
That is definately one of the best ways I have ever seen to cruise around town. I have no doubt it made for a great day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!