PDA

View Full Version : IPOD directly to AMP?

stillgoin
01-10-2006, 07:31 PM
Can this be done succesfully? Without shorts, or having to reset anything. The idea is not to intstall a head unit and just do this set up. It would be nice not to have to mount the head unit, taking up valuable space in an 18' jet.
Ideas?
Thanks,
Stillgoin

ROZ
01-10-2006, 07:51 PM
Yes, but you'd do you self service if you use a line driver between the amp and IPOD ... Voltage from IPOD is too low.. Do a search...in this section... There are a couple units mentioned that aren't too expensive :)

riverbound
01-11-2006, 10:08 AM
You CAN do it directly...but you would be much happier using some sort of line driver in between the two.

MAINEVENT
01-11-2006, 11:00 AM
You CAN do it directly...but you would be much happier using some sort of line driver in between the two.
I like this idea this might get added to my list...... :idea:

riverbound
01-11-2006, 11:13 AM
I like this idea this might get added to my list...... :idea:
I know a guy who knows a guy that is doing this to his Rhino ;)

Cole Trickle
01-11-2006, 11:24 AM
I know a guy who knows a guy that is doing this to his Rhino ;)
Do you know a guy that knows a guy that can get the adapter to use an Ipod with my Sony HU?(Talked about in the other thread)
Need one of those before next season

riverbound
01-11-2006, 11:26 AM
Do you know a guy that knows a guy that can get the adapter to use an Ipod with my Sony HU?(Talked about in the other thread)
Need one of those before next season
My guy might be able to get you one, but some other things gotta happen first ;)
Or Call AL&EDS AUTOSOUND in Ontario (909)481-8411 and give them the part #, they should be able to help. ;)

Cole Trickle
01-11-2006, 11:39 AM
My guy might be able to get you one, but some other things gotta happen first ;)
Or Call AL&EDS AUTOSOUND in Ontario (909)481-8411 and give them the part #, they should be able to help. ;)
I am NOT letting you wash me with a sponge in your shower again no matter how drunk I am!!!
Angels Cell mail box has been full for a couple days now.I had written down the cell and deleted the other numbers.... :cry:
What number can I get ahold of her on?

MAINEVENT
01-11-2006, 01:45 PM
I am NOT letting you wash me with a sponge in your shower again no matter how drunk I am!!!
Angels Cell mail box has been full for a couple days now.I had written down the cell and deleted the other numbers.... :cry:
RB We will talk about all this stuff soon hurry up focker :crossx:
Do you know a guy who knows the guy who insured my truck i want to know if that same guy you know can insure my boat too tell that call to call this guy back :cry:

riverbound
01-11-2006, 02:55 PM
I just sent her an email. Her cel is pretty much the only way to get a hold of her.

Cole Trickle
01-11-2006, 02:59 PM
I just sent her an email. Her cel is pretty much the only way to get a hold of her.
Cool let me know :)

Cole Trickle
01-11-2006, 03:09 PM
RB We will talk about all this stuff soon hurry up focker :crossx:
Do you know a guy who knows the guy who insured my truck i want to know if that same guy you know can insure my boat too tell that call to call this guy back :cry:
Sorry man things have been busy at work and around the house.
Your boat will be tough for me to insure right now.BBC in 19ft boat makes it a performnce Jet and I am currently trying to get a couple compettive markets to write things that go over 50.
Congrats on the LAPD test :)