PDA

View Full Version : Blown Motor For Sale

JDB
08-01-2006, 10:11 PM
Hey Guys
Sorry I cant provide a lot of details on this....I really dont know chit about these high performance motors. This is what I do know....I am replacing this motor with a naturally asperated Merlin crate motor so I dont have to turn wrenches in 200 degree heat.....the motor has about 40 total hours on it and was built my Bob Teague. Its a BBC 540 with a roots B & M Supercharger with a Super Chiller intercooler. I do not have dyno specs, but I run about 5 pounds of boost in my 257 Effect and get 103 MPH on GPS.
Currently (this is the reason Im changing to a crate motor) I have had a problem with it running rich and I have run out of patience fiddle-farking around with it and having my wife bitch about me working on it....I am NOT looking for top dollar! Make me an offer or give me an idea of what its worth....anything to help with the cost of my new motor is a plus. The motor will be pulled this Friday.....I am in the 909/951 area code. I will sell it without the accessories (Im keeping and putting on my new motor the headers, starter, alt etc etc) or you can buy the parts sperate.
Please PM me if you have questions
Thanks

Mardonzi
08-02-2006, 07:13 AM
take a pic of the motor and send it to me,, I might be interested in a spare....
donzjeepn@aol.com