PDA

View Full Version : Insurance Matters

Mrs Bad Puddy Tat
08-02-2006, 06:33 PM
Hey, I am relatively new to ***boat and I know that the big talk is "Boat Insurance". Not only can I write your boat Insurance, but I can write your homes in Havasu, Parker and Mobiles on the parker strip, if you leave any Autos that you do your towing with it gives you more discounts. I can do your golf carts, toys(atv's & dune buggies) also. Wouldn't it be nice to have all your insurance in one spot with one agent so all you have to do is make one phone call? Give me a call and lets see what we can put together for you. Call me at (928) 505-2394. Kim :)

sdpm
08-02-2006, 07:04 PM
Good talking to you Kim. Hope you can do us some good. Talk to you tomorrow. Thanks again. Neil

dicudmore
08-02-2006, 07:50 PM
Hey, I am relatively new to ***boat and I know that the big talk is "Boat Insurance". Not only can I write your boat Insurance, but I can write your homes in Havasu, Parker and Mobiles on the parker strip, if you leave any Autos that you do your towing with it gives you more discounts. I can do your golf carts, toys(atv's & dune buggies) also. Wouldn't it be nice to have all your insurance in one spot with one agent so all you have to do is make one phone call? Give me a call and lets see what we can put together for you. Call me at (928) 505-2394. Kim :)
No, it wouldn't be nice...IT IS NICE! Thanks for all your help Kim :cool:
Kim <----insures my house, boat, dually, etc :cool:

Mrs Bad Puddy Tat
08-02-2006, 07:59 PM
You guys are great!!!! :rollside: Thanks for the support!

Mrs Bad Puddy Tat
08-15-2006, 06:19 PM
I'll try one more time Bump.......

andy01
08-15-2006, 06:42 PM
Can you write in the state of FL.?

Mrs Bad Puddy Tat
08-15-2006, 06:58 PM
Can you write in the state of FL.?
What is it you are trying to insure? If it is your boat I can. But Homes, Autos and other toys I am limited to Calif. and Arizona. Check your pm's.

Mrs Bad Puddy Tat
08-23-2006, 07:58 AM
Another Bump!