PDA

View Full Version : Towel Heads

topless
08-04-2006, 11:52 AM
"TOWEL HEADS"
Recently I received a warning about the use of this politically incorrect term, so please note, we all need to be more sensitive in our choice of words.
I have been informed the Islamic terrorists, who hate our guts and want to kill us, do not like to be called "Towel Heads", since the item they wear on their heads is not actually a towel, but in fact, a small folded sheet.
Therefore, from this point forward, please refer to them as "Little Sheet Heads."
Thank you for your support and compliance on this delicate matter.

Big Kahunaa
08-04-2006, 12:10 PM
tne Little Sheet Head next door to my shop owe's me 65$ :mad:

ADDICTED
08-04-2006, 12:17 PM
hahahahah that is funny!

DeeCandyBar
08-04-2006, 12:42 PM
when did it become so focking important to be "politically correct?!" is it "pc" to hide behind innocent women and children while shooting at our troops or the israelis? is it pc to fire rockets into neighborhoods? is it pc to kill us marines in lebanon? is it pc to kill sailors on the us cole?
fock pc!

lucky
08-04-2006, 12:52 PM
what ever happend to the good ol saying of "camel jockies " but sheet heads work also --

schlepy
08-04-2006, 12:56 PM
dune coon is much better.

RitcheyRch
08-04-2006, 01:54 PM
What about camel jockies :idea:

Dave C
08-04-2006, 01:56 PM
great news...
I already called them sheet heads and now I am in compliance. Now I can tell the lady in H.R. to STFU!!!!....

topless
08-04-2006, 01:58 PM
great news...
I already called them sheet heads and now I am in compliance. Now I can tell the lady in H.R. to STFU!!!!....LMAO!!!!!!!!!! :rollside: :rollside:

Dave C
08-04-2006, 02:22 PM
A guy walks into a sex shop and asks for a blow-up doll.
the clerk asks, what persuasion would you like, white, black, asian or muslim.
the guy says why in the hell would anyone want a muslim blow up doll.
because they blow themselves up.

Ken F
08-04-2006, 02:33 PM
Okay, what about my favorite: Diaper heads?
KenF

Outnumbered
08-04-2006, 02:40 PM
A guy walks into a sex shop and asks for a blow-up doll.
the clerk asks, what persuasion would you like, white, black, asian or muslim.
the guy says why in the hell would anyone want a muslim blow up doll.
because they blow themselves up.
That's a keeper :D

SmokinLowriderSS
08-04-2006, 03:13 PM
I dare assume then, that THIS was not acceptably alligned with the policy???? :argue:
http://www.***boat.com/forums/showthread.php?t=122964

topless
08-04-2006, 03:17 PM
I dare assume then, that THIS was not acceptably alligned with the policy???? :argue:
http://www.***boat.com/forums/showthread.php?t=122964I guess not.

funkybunchjr
08-04-2006, 03:19 PM
http://www.***boat.com/forums/showthread.php?t=122964
Although we here in Texas would pronounce that a little different, it seems perfectly acceptable to me.

rivergoer
08-04-2006, 03:40 PM
carpet jockeys, sand surfers, desert cruisers, cave dwellers, pu$$ie a$$ bitches......yeah i spent some time hunting the fags!!!!! ill be politically incorrect and ill do it with a big fawking smile on my face!!!! 98% of those mother phuckers on cap hill have never seen combat or put in that situation. they sit there in there living rooms watching the fight on there 70 in plasmas sipping strawberry daq's like fags then want to enforce all the rules like they know whats up!! like i said fawk them...sore subject....sorry i just hate that shiat...i ve been deployed to the fight twice in the last 2 years...and i brought it...........i get my right to free speech....i make it possible!!!!!

LUVNLIFE
08-04-2006, 04:39 PM
Leetle sheet heads it is then. :cool:

topless
08-04-2006, 05:09 PM
carpet jockeys, sand surfers, desert cruisers, cave dwellers, pu$$ie a$$ bitches......yeah i spent some time hunting the fags!!!!! ill be politically incorrect and ill do it with a big fawking smile on my face!!!! 98% of those mother phuckers on cap hill have never seen combat or put in that situation. they sit there in there living rooms watching the fight on there 70 in plasmas sipping strawberry daq's like fags then want to enforce all the rules like they know whats up!! like i said fawk them...sore subject....sorry i just hate that shiat...i ve been deployed to the fight twice in the last 2 years...and i brought it...........i get my right to free speech....i make it possible!!!!!Yes you do an I applaud and thank you every day for making it possible for the life we have here. You have every right to rant.

08-04-2006, 05:25 PM
Yes you do an I applaud and thank you every day for making it possible for the life we have here. You have every right to rant.
I second that....You have earned the right to call them anything you want....carry on.

HMF'er
08-04-2006, 10:07 PM
carpet jockeys, sand surfers, desert cruisers, cave dwellers, pu$$ie a$$ bitches......yeah i spent some time hunting the fags!!!!! ill be politically incorrect and ill do it with a big fawking smile on my face!!!! 98% of those mother phuckers on cap hill have never seen combat or put in that situation. they sit there in there living rooms watching the fight on there 70 in plasmas sipping strawberry daq's like fags then want to enforce all the rules like they know whats up!! like i said fawk them...sore subject....sorry i just hate that shiat...i ve been deployed to the fight twice in the last 2 years...and i brought it...........i get my right to free speech....i make it possible!!!!!
Welcome home!

Outnumbered
08-04-2006, 11:12 PM
F uck Ya! F uck those mother f uckers! I'm tired of the PC BS :mad:

Misogynist
08-04-2006, 11:26 PM
Dang... I thought I was the only redneck in this town!... Fugg em if they don't like it... :220v:

KACHINA KEN
08-04-2006, 11:40 PM
This is a good thread for Hoss, he would have a few choice words Im sure.

topless
08-04-2006, 11:57 PM
This is a good thread for Hoss, he would have a few choice words Im sure.Funny, I almost put it in the political forum.

SmokinLowriderSS
08-05-2006, 04:49 PM
F uck Ya! F uck those mother f uckers! I'm tired of the PC BS :mad:
I was tired of it the4 first time I heard it. I agree, Fuuuuuuuuc-em.
I just checked. While there are laws insisting you have a right to speak freely (except in certain specific cases), there are no laws stipulating that anyone has a RIGHT to NOT be offended. :crossx: :crossx: :crossx: