PDA

View Full Version : Welcome to everyone!!!

topless
08-04-2006, 09:48 PM
Just to show the love and not to cause drama or anything..........................even if it is my middle name

Biglue
08-04-2006, 09:50 PM
I thought your middle name was "mess with me and I'll tear your head off". :crossx:

centurion tunnel
08-04-2006, 09:52 PM
Just to show the love and not to cause drama or anything..........................even if it is my middle name
Oh shit :220v: :argue: :argue:

Tom Brown
08-04-2006, 09:52 PM
Thank you, Topless. :)
Welcome to you, as well. :cool:
This is a lovely site with lovely people. Thank you so much for including me in your warm and cordial conversations.
May love grant each and every one you eternal happiness. :)

topless
08-04-2006, 09:56 PM
Thank you, Topless. :)
Welcome to you, as well. :cool:
This is a lovely site with lovely people. Thank you so much for including me in your warm and cordial conversations.
May love grant each and every one you eternal happiness. :)My eternal happiness is met every day by coming to HB an feeling all the love and support that this site generates. This is why I felt the urge to make all feel welcome.

Tom Brown
08-04-2006, 09:57 PM
That's beautiful, Topless. :)
You're a wonderful person to spread peace and goodwill the way you do. God bless you. :)

topless
08-04-2006, 09:59 PM
You're a wonderful person to spread peace and goodwill the way you do. God bless you. :)
This is what I live for.

topless
08-04-2006, 10:00 PM
I'm starting to tear up with emotion.

Tom Brown
08-04-2006, 10:01 PM
I'm going to knit a tea cozy for each and every ***boat member. :)

Mrs_DD_Tahiti
08-04-2006, 10:04 PM
Bunch of brown nosers in here!

Tom Brown
08-04-2006, 10:05 PM
We love you, Mrs. DD Tahiti. You're a wonderful person. :)

moneypit
08-04-2006, 10:05 PM
I'm going to knit a tea cozy for each and every ***boat member. :)
lol tea coozy! :idea:

topless
08-04-2006, 10:08 PM
Yes Tom she is. Despite her husband's sexuallity issue, she sticks with him through this and through thin (if ya know what I mean) Whan a true angel from God.///////////////(I'm tearing up again :cry: :cry: )

Tom Brown
08-04-2006, 10:09 PM
Welcome to you, moneypit. :)
May your hopes be realized, your dreams come true, and your orgasms explode with the excitement of 10000 virgins.

Mrs_DD_Tahiti
08-04-2006, 10:11 PM
Yes Tom she is. Despite her husband's sexuallity issue, she sticks with him through this and through thin (if ya know what I mean) Whan a true angel from God.///////////////(I'm tearing up again :cry: :cry: )
Did you not finish English 101?

topless
08-04-2006, 10:11 PM
This is such a loving place.

Tom Brown
08-04-2006, 10:13 PM
Peace be with you, Topless.
... and you, Mrs. DD Tahiti.
:)

Tom Brown
08-04-2006, 10:15 PM
You all are my very best friends. I wish to thank each and every one of you for the love you give to me every day. I am both undeserving and grateful.

DD_Tahiti
08-04-2006, 10:16 PM
I think you want me :crossx:

Tom Brown
08-04-2006, 10:17 PM
I think you want me :crossx:
Love is in the air.

moneypit
08-04-2006, 10:19 PM
Love is in the air.
It leaves a putant smell doesnt it. Like the virgin flower itself.

Boy Named Sue
08-04-2006, 10:19 PM
Love is in the air.
Just don't get it on my tea cozy.

topless
08-04-2006, 10:21 PM
Just don't get it on my tea cozy.
Would you rather have spooge?

Tom Brown
08-04-2006, 10:24 PM
I am but a farmer. A farmer of love. My crop blooms by the grace of your friendship.

moneypit
08-04-2006, 10:24 PM
My uvula is moist with excitement but a chancre has formed to limit my abilities to mouth the very words you desire my love.
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Jump to: navigation, search
Chancres on the penis due to a primary syphilitic infection.A chancre is a painless ulceration formed during the primary stage of syphilis. This infectious lesion forms approximately 21 days after the initial exposure to Treponema pallidum, the gram-negative spirochaete bacterium yielding syphilis. Chancres, alternately termed shankers, transmit the sexually transmissible disease of syphilis through direct physical contact. These ulcers usually form on or around the anus, mouth, penis, and vagina. Chancres may diminish between three to six weeks without the application of medication.
In addition, chancres are associated with the sleeping sickness, African trypanosomiasis, subsequent to the bite of a tsetse fly.

Tom Brown
08-04-2006, 10:26 PM
Perhaps there are limits to how much blooming is desireable.

topless
08-04-2006, 10:26 PM
My uvula is moist with excitement but a chancre has formed to limit my abilities to mouth the very words you desire my love.
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Jump to: navigation, search
Chancres on the penis due to a primary syphilitic infection.A chancre is a painless ulceration formed during the primary stage of syphilis. This infectious lesion forms approximately 21 days after the initial exposure to Treponema pallidum, the gram-negative spirochaete bacterium yielding syphilis. Chancres, alternately termed shankers, transmit the sexually transmissible disease of syphilis through direct physical contact. These ulcers usually form on or around the anus, mouth, penis, and vagina. Chancres may diminish between three to six weeks without the application of medication.
In addition, chancres are associated with the sleeping sickness, African trypanosomiasis, subsequent to the bite of a tsetse fly.This was funny till you put the definition in the post. :mad: :mad:

Tom Brown
08-04-2006, 10:29 PM
She is so beautiful, my loins are aloft with anticipation. :)

moneypit
08-04-2006, 10:32 PM
Come dolly lets take a ride. Ah yes! a ride to intermost enthusiastic treasure chest. I will slay you like turtle attacking its cabbage. Is it me you desire. Is it me my little brown skinned philly.

Tom Brown
08-04-2006, 10:33 PM
The air of sophistication and grace is like breathing the air borne of a spring meadow.

moneypit
08-04-2006, 10:36 PM
Oh dolly dont cry.
Just spread em you beesh!

topless
08-04-2006, 10:39 PM
My loins are moist with anticipation. They long for thobbing (non gay) man muscles

moneypit
08-04-2006, 10:39 PM
The smell of her endplay was as if carnage were present. She quickly whisped away as he reach for the press board table next to his cot. He lit a hava tampa jewel (with a las vegas tip) and mummed the words............

topless
08-04-2006, 10:42 PM
The smell of her endplay was as if carnage were present. She quickly whisped away as he reach for the press board table next to his cot. He lit a hava tampa jewel (with a las vegas tip) and mummed the words............
YES YES!!!!!!!!!!11??????????????????

Tom Brown
08-04-2006, 10:43 PM
"This is the best thread I've ever read."

moneypit
08-04-2006, 10:46 PM
Hunny stay in the other room. But why my love? she asked.
Because I think I shat myself.
There was silence until....

Tom Brown
08-04-2006, 10:48 PM
.... and that's when Edward knew the sores would return.

moneypit
08-04-2006, 10:51 PM
.... and that's when Edward knew the sores would return.
Edward knew he had to act quick. He then quickly flipped the cot as if it got moved in the midst of their love making.
He re-capped his jimmie and stiffened his toes as if his calves were cramping. It it Heather who he was thinking of this time. Karen walks in the room.

topless
08-04-2006, 10:52 PM
The stench was unbearable so....

moneypit
08-04-2006, 11:00 PM
The stench was unbearable so....
Edward lit a Citronella Candle that he had left over from his trip to the Green River. But something wasnt right. Karen had a feeling of....

topless
08-04-2006, 11:03 PM
............a feeling that Edward was an insectestual and had second thoughts about the relationship so......

moneypit
08-04-2006, 11:06 PM
............a feeling that Edward was an insectestual and had second thoughts about the relationship so......
Karen became enraged. She knew she had to confront him about his love bugs and how he would not only buzz in her ear but vomit on her leg as if he were fly himself.

DD_Tahiti
08-04-2006, 11:08 PM
Damn guys... Do you do this often? :rollside:

topless
08-04-2006, 11:09 PM
Karen became enraged. She knew she had to confront him about his love bugs and how he would not only buzz in her ear but vomit on her leg as if he were fly himself.Alas, she knew his fly vomit would digest her skin momentarily so in a flash she became............................................ ...FROGZILLIA.

Tom Brown
08-04-2006, 11:14 PM
Randal was once a strapping young man. He had rugged good looks and was no stranger to women's desires but passionate love was but a distant memory. Would he find it again? Would it find him?
Randal stepped onto the ward at the stroke of eight. He always made a point of being on time but be damned if he was going to give them an extra minute of his precious personal time.
Things were always sleepy on the night shift at the senior's care center. Nurses play cards in the staff room. Other orderlies step outside for a twist of ganja. Residents are obediently unconscious in drug induced sleep.
Mrs. Kruchinsky was Randal's favorite resident. Newly arrived, she was a woman in her early 60s. Her energetic lifestyle kept her body from the total atrophy that most certainly would befall her on the ward. With a pretty smile and sunny outlook, her body was not yet ready for the destiny Alzheimer had in store for this still vibrant woman.
Randal entered the room and leaned his broom against the wall. He walked to her bed and sat down. "Vivian....... Vivian..... "
Mrs. Kruchinsky struggled to gain consciousness but it was just beyond her grasp. "Vivian... it's Randal..... do you remember me? Do you know who I am?"
The blank look in Mrs. Kruchinsky's eyes was sufficient assurance for Randal. There was only 20 minutes before rounds, 30 if the card game is going well.
Soon the 43 year old man's flesh was pressed against Mrs. Kruchinsky. She felt warm. She felt comfortable.
Taking her in his arms, she returned the hug but just barely. As Randal kissed Vivian's neck, he thought of lovers past. Randal had so much love to give. He wanted nothing in return from Mrs. Kruchinsky. It was a gift from Randal..... with love and affection..... xoxoxoxoxox

topless
08-04-2006, 11:19 PM
.............this chapter is so touching that I'm crying right now. Give me a moment to get a tissue.

Tom Brown
08-04-2006, 11:25 PM
I need a tissue too. :D

Her454
08-05-2006, 07:21 AM
She's spreading something alright, and its found in most cow pastures. :rollside:

topless
08-05-2006, 10:45 AM
She's spreading something alright, and its found in most cow pastures. :rollside:mad cow disease?

moneypit
08-05-2006, 12:10 PM
Wow Tom. It may take me all day to finish reply with a next chapter.

Tom Brown
08-05-2006, 12:16 PM
I was kind of thinking it might be best to let this thread slide into anonymity but continuing with another chapter is good too. :D