Tphoto
08-05-2006, 10:33 AM
RIP

desrtrat256
08-05-2006, 10:37 AM
Those are some great pictures.

Warlockjer
08-05-2006, 11:15 AM
Good STUFF there Richard, Thanks for sharing :) :)

BshyBvrGirl
08-05-2006, 07:30 PM
Very nice pics! Thanks for sharing :)

Tphoto
08-06-2006, 03:07 AM
Thankyou Members! I will be adding new images as I get them. I have Three more races to shoot this season, Weather permitting Ill get down with some even better stuff! Tphoto

DeeCandyBar
08-06-2006, 05:32 AM
nice pics richard - do you have any bikini pics of your wife or gf you can post? :D (you know that's the "rule" here)
http://www.richardturkphotography.com/images/Copy-of-P1010346.jpg

Tphoto
08-06-2006, 06:19 AM
Thankyou for the Kudos on my pics! But what kind of twisted shit are you implying with a quote from this Brown guy with one of my Images over it? either Iam not gettin it or you are Twisted! And yes I have Loads of Hot chics and Racing Boats! Also I posted a link instead of useing up Hot boats Band Width for people to view! Tphoto

LUVNLIFE
08-06-2006, 06:55 AM
Hey T Photo great pics. :cool: That Brown quote is in his sig line, it always shows up when he posts. I don't think it was directed at you. :rollside:

superdave013
08-06-2006, 07:10 AM
long live the Mark 25!
I sitll have a hydro like that sitting in my mom's basemet.
Nice photos, thanks for sharing them.

Tphoto
08-06-2006, 07:15 AM
Thanks for the Explaination, I still find it Lame, When I first got to Hot Boat The first Post I viewed comes up with a Quote about a Guy Masturbating! Who Gives a Fawk, This is a BOAT FORUM. I am sure there are a lot of smut forums out there for that kind of shit. Oh well I guess it puts new meaning to the words OPEN TOPIC. Tphoto

core attitude
08-06-2006, 07:33 AM
Great stuff you've got there, thanks for providing a link for us to enjoy. Don't mind DeeCandyBar, he's just here for the drama..........

Tphoto
08-06-2006, 07:43 AM
long live the Mark 25!
I sitll have a hydro like that sitting in my mom's basemet.
Nice photos, thanks for sharing them.
Man you must be in your Element working with that caliber of Racing Boats. Prime Time looks OFF THE HOOK! Well Done! Tphoto

superdave013
08-06-2006, 07:58 AM
Man you must be in your Element working with that caliber of Racing Boats. Prime Time looks OFF THE HOOK! Well Done! Tphoto
The latest Prime Time is owned by Dick Vanbeenan. It was rigged by a great customer / friend Dave Sammonds. On that project I just supplied the plumbing.
And you are right, dealing with guys like that every day is alot of fun.
There is a good race in Long Beach next weekend. Poke around in the v drive forum after for some photos.
Prime Time live
http://www.sweetperformance.com/photos/albums/userpics/10001/prime_time4.jpg

RitcheyRch
08-06-2006, 01:45 PM
Nice pictures. Thanks for sharing.

Daytona100
08-06-2006, 03:12 PM
Great pics.

Tphoto
08-06-2006, 08:57 PM
Many Thanks, I am feelin pretty good that you members like my work, by the replys givin! I am not able to race right now, so this is my way of being part of the Boating scene. I started shooting Race Boats 5 seasons ago and damm do I ever love it! There is suppose to be a race at Lincoln City Oregon in Oct, I guess its a Speed Record Thing. I believe its a APBA sanctioned event, so there might be some overseas racers coming in! Ill post up some Accurate info when I get it! Tphoto

bignet
08-06-2006, 09:15 PM
Great photos, especially the ones with the boats and their props out. Thanks for sharing.
:crossx:
bignet

VanDeano
08-06-2006, 09:59 PM
Any pictures of Offshore or power boats?

Tphoto
08-07-2006, 04:17 AM
Any pictures of Offshore or power boats?
Thanks for askin but no not YET. My wife and I plan to Follow part of the off shore circuit next year, if all goes well you bet, IF I am there I guarantee the forum will have some shots! Tphoto

DeeCandyBar
08-07-2006, 05:42 AM
Thankyou for the Kudos on my pics! But what kind of twisted shit are you implying with a quote from this Brown guy with one of my Images over it? either Iam not gettin it or you are Twisted! And yes I have Loads of Hot chics and Racing Boats! Also I posted a link instead of useing up Hot boats Band Width for people to view! Tphoto
it should have been obvious that the quote in my signature line was not related to you or your terrific pictures. it's not that i like what is said - it's what's wrong with this place

Tphoto
08-07-2006, 06:17 AM
Ok Man! If I get this right you are saying you dont like what brown posted? I may have Blazed you a bit to harsh, but look at my point of view, My First Browse and I click on a thread in Hot Boats Forum and Bam up comes this thread about a man gettin off and his jewels. I am thinkin Damm, this is some twisted text for a multi million dollar Boat Mag's Forum. I came to Hot Boat because of all the First Class Heavy Hitters in the Boating scene and I still think That is a real Twisted Sig ya got. I feel like it turns this first class forum into nothin better than a smut Link! Tphoto

Jim W
08-07-2006, 09:09 AM
Tphoto,
Relax a little my friend.
Take some time to poke around here and you will start to see what a bunch of interesting, funny, creative, fun loving and caring individuals that make up the forums.
Do a advanced search on Tom Brown's posts and you will find an extremely intelligent and superbly witty person behind that simple screen name.
A little off the wall at times, he sure is!
Posts things no one else would ever think of, yup, he sure does!
Open up a thread and see one of his posts and not laugh??? Rarely
If you still feel we are offending you, check out DragBoatAlley.com Things are much tamer over there. You may find that site suits you better.
However, no-one here wants you to leave.
You have posted a whopping 12 posts. Some of the people here have thousands and thousands. Give Hot Boat a little time. You will come to love it!
Be good, Jim

core attitude
08-07-2006, 09:15 AM
***boat has a magazine?

Tphoto
08-07-2006, 09:39 AM
Yes sir! Some day I hope to be working as a staff Photographer for them someday! I am in the loop with the American Power Boat Propeller Magazine right now and Love it
Jim W your point is crystal, Iam gona chill and take a pill! LOL I ment no disrespect to any of the members! Richard

core attitude
08-07-2006, 10:18 AM
Welcome to the forums...... :D

Tphoto
08-07-2006, 10:29 AM
Right On!