PDA

View Full Version : Have you ever just looked at a girl..

DeeCandyBar
08-06-2006, 12:41 PM
And even though she's not the best looking girl, you just want to do her? I've got this hard on for this chick... my friend calls her a hot from the neck down, even though she doesn't really fit that description it's certainly accurate.
She's got a hard body but she doesn't have that nice of a face and she honestly doesn't really fit my whole program that well, being that i'll ride her like a broken bike. But I swear to god, she thing is going to end up in my bed at some point in the near future. I can't stop thinking about her, and she's been teasing me forever so it's not like she's going anywhere soon.. I can't put my finger on it, but I gotta have her and I don't know why..
You ever just become infatuated with a chcik for absolutely no reason what so ever?
And no, I'm not posting pictures of her so one of you a-holes can do her... LOL
Here's where she's from (http://www2.***boat.com/forums/showthread.php?t=123478)

My Man's Sportin' Wood
08-06-2006, 12:44 PM
Lmao!

HavasuSelect
08-06-2006, 12:46 PM
Hot faces are over rated.

SHOTKALLIN
08-06-2006, 12:48 PM
UGLYSEXY!.......a friend of mine coined that phrase.

HavasuSelect
08-06-2006, 12:50 PM
Ugly chicks are like pogo sticks, they're fun to play with when your friends aren't around.

SHOTKALLIN
08-06-2006, 12:53 PM
just like a moped. great to ride but you don't want the homies to see you.

RitcheyRch
08-06-2006, 02:15 PM
Amen brother
just like a moped. great to ride but you don't want the homies to see you.

TBONE1904
08-06-2006, 02:30 PM
And even though she's not the best looking girl, you just want to do her? I've got this hard on for this chick... my friend calls her a hot from the neck down, even though she doesn't really fit that description it's certainly accurate.
She's got a hard body but she doesn't have that nice of a face and she honestly doesn't really fit my whole program that well, being that i'll ride her like a broken bike. But I swear to god, she thing is going to end up in my bed at some point in the near future. I can't stop thinking about her, and she's been teasing me forever so it's not like she's going anywhere soon.. I can't put my finger on it, but I gotta have her and I don't know why..
You ever just become infatuated with a chcik for absolutely no reason what so ever?
And no, I'm not posting pictures of her so one of you a-holes can do her... LOL
Here's where she's from (http://www2.***boat.com/forums/showthread.php?t=123478)
If its just a hook up HIT IT!!! But as they get older the face is really the only thing that stays intack without allot of money!

Acommanderguy
08-06-2006, 02:43 PM
just tea bag her ass and be done with it!!! they make light switches for a reason!!! Damn it wheres ratso when you need him

Boatcop
08-06-2006, 02:47 PM
She may be hot, but someone, somewhere, is tired of her $hit.

shueman
08-06-2006, 02:58 PM
She may be hot, but someone, somewhere, is tired of her $hit.
lmao....ain't THAT the truth.... :crossx:

Chipster27
08-06-2006, 03:18 PM
Ahh the old "Butter Face" story.
Everything about her is hot, "but her face".
Funny reference to the boat thread...

Howie Feltersnatch
08-06-2006, 03:26 PM
Hit it like a bulldozer!

centerhill condor
08-06-2006, 03:28 PM
yes, the butter face... and the Ratso is allegedly with the old flame from TN... I'm sure he'll post if he's able.. those TN girls are well I'll let him tell it.,

KreatinKaos
08-06-2006, 03:47 PM
After a few martinis her face will match her body :crossx:

beyondhelpin
08-06-2006, 03:56 PM
The ones that give that special feeling are the girls who I have worked with who talk with a lot of sexual inuedo when we talk. There have been a few of them through the years. It seems the conversations with them, they always seem to move to sex. One was semi hot with a set of bolt ons. The others were just ok. Kinda cute but nothing special. Doable at the bar but would not persue. Damn I wanted to hit that.
Never did any of them. Sure thought about it alot. Married and would not go there.

06f250sd
08-06-2006, 04:10 PM
Shes got a hot body and a face to protect it huh?

a catered life
08-06-2006, 04:25 PM
you might want to think about this first...if she hangs with your crew then she may ge hung up on the sex more than you want :cool: ....i have been in the situition before..first your friends, then you bang her, supposely with no strings :rolleyes: then she wants the turn your one time sex thing into a fulltime sex thing then they start the crap about you used them and the other girls in the crew think your a ass :cry:
it would work better if she doesnt hang with you to much if not and your a single man drop all the nuts you can in a three hour period and a fyi a few other notes
1.dont kiss her to much
2. and if she is good :boxed: (and you know what i mean) dont tell her :p
have fun

Oldsquirt
08-06-2006, 05:11 PM
I get the feeling I'm the only one who clicked the link in DeeCandyBar's post to see where this thread is really coming from. :)

DeeCandyBar
08-06-2006, 05:14 PM
I get the feeling I'm the only one who clicked the link in DeeCandyBar's post to see where this thread is really coming from. :)
yeah, i think you are. it's almost word-for-word - as much as possible...

Sleek-Jet
08-06-2006, 06:03 PM
The ones that give that special feeling are the girls who I have worked with who talk with a lot of sexual inuedo when we talk. There have been a few of them through the years. It seems the conversations with them, they always seem to move to sex. One was semi hot with a set of bolt ons. The others were just ok. Kinda cute but nothing special. Doable at the bar but would not persue. Damn I wanted to hit that.
Never did any of them. Sure thought about it alot. Married and would not go there.
Nahhh... It's the quiet ones that giggle alot that you have to watch out for... freaky deaky once the shades are drawn and the door is closed...

My Man's Sportin' Wood
08-07-2006, 05:55 AM
That's what I thought was so damm funny.

RiverDave
08-07-2006, 10:08 AM
yeah, i think you are. it's almost word-for-word - as much as possible...
I pretty much knew what it was before I clicked the link being that I wrote it..
Are you mocking me boy? :D
RD

Jbb
08-07-2006, 02:21 PM
http://www.hotboatpics.com/pics/data/500/181beerposter12.jpg

Ziggy
08-07-2006, 03:14 PM
Does she come with a rollbar tower??
LMAO

chub
08-07-2006, 03:22 PM
Does she have "thru hull exhaust?" :p

ratso
08-07-2006, 04:16 PM
I usually end up doing one or two charity cases a year. Drinking helps... come to think of it, I haven't banged a chick while I was sober since probably 02, and that was my last wife. With the drinking, it helps to keep from getting emotionally attached to even the good looking ones too. Just have a few drinks, pop a little blue pill, cut out the lights, and give her the best night of her entire fu#king life. It'll get you laid even more because first thing she's gonna do is tell ALL her friends and aquaintences how good you were, especially when you send the bitch home saddle sore the next day.