PDA

View Full Version : ????? Outerlimits "in motion" at lake Mead ?????

scarabrick2
08-08-2006, 07:36 AM
Saturday I saw a nice looking 38 foot a least Outerlimits out on Lake Mead.
It had a # 1 on the side and said (In motion ) maybe spelled different (few vodka/tonics). Looked like someone was getting a check out run as the driver seemed to be showing some lucky guy the ropes. MAN what a great looking boat. Sounded VERY healthy ! Wanted to see it run but by the time I got the kids together and headed to the Dam he was at the Dam chilling. Whoever owns it, thats one bad a$$ looking ride.
Rick

ChumpChange
08-08-2006, 07:43 AM
I looked at that boat about a month or so ago down on PCH, SCPerf Marine. Awesome boat, wanted to pull out the check book immediately. Saw it being towed out of town on the 210 a few weeks back. I guess it sold. Outerlimits is just sick!

OnlyMoney
08-08-2006, 07:43 AM
I don't know if it's still owned by the guy, but it used to be Jerry Sorrentino's. I thought I heard he sold it, but maybe he didn't. It is one good looking boat.

pixrthis
08-08-2006, 08:40 AM
It's still Jerry's and it's a 42 with 1075 Mercs and 6's.
The 38 Fountain with 600's he has is also nice and for sale.

Quality Time
08-08-2006, 08:54 AM
Is it a carbon fiber boat that is black?

scarabrick2
08-08-2006, 12:04 PM
Wasn't black. had a # 1 on the front and" in motion" brushed on the sides. Not a old boat for sure. wasn't close enough to tell if it was carbon or not.

Deano
08-08-2006, 12:28 PM
It's still Jerry's
Jerry, as in Cal-X?

SoCalSouthpaw
08-08-2006, 12:51 PM
There's a 05 or 04 - 38' w/ triple mercs(only one w. triples according to the add), expoxy layup, bitchen trlr on Merrit Yacht Brokers for 379K. My bro bought a 06 - 29 DCB for 300K. I dunno, DCB's are bad ass but I dont think they can stand up to the track record Outerlimits has. For a mere 80K more (bout the price of the additional engine and mayyybe the drive) you can have a one of a kind, another 9ft of boat, w. a lounge! Are DCB's over priced? :idea:

OnlyMoney
08-08-2006, 12:56 PM
Is it a carbon fiber boat that is black?
No, that's Bob's new one. That guy is out just about every weekend these days.
And I think it's actually In Mocean

FREIND OF AA AND TA
08-08-2006, 01:57 PM
Jerry, as in Cal-X?
Yes.

OnlyMoney
08-08-2006, 02:30 PM
yep jerry,same guy drives the cat,we met him/them(boat load of hotties ) last year at mead nice guy(he likes to drink) :cool: he had the boat 2 days and was running over 100+ :rollside: ,let me see if i can find the pics :cool:
Dang it T & B! That's our Sunseeker in the background. :rollside: I figured it would be from that day.. How did we not meet????

OnlyMoney
08-08-2006, 03:17 PM
we'v met 2-3 times,once when your brother got the rope wraped around the drive on your s/s(same weekend as the outer/pics) and when you had the skater :cool:
Well, I'm Shelby of Chris and Shelby. I was there with the Skater and all. Next time, tell us you're T & B!!! Too funny. I didn't recognize the Skater at first....never really saw it from that side. Great pic! :rollside:

AZKC
08-08-2006, 04:26 PM
nice shot
http://www.***boat.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=16272

beaverretriever
08-08-2006, 06:09 PM
There is also a 42 foot Carbon edition at Mead. The Outerlimits Carbon is green, blue and grey. I think it has twin 850s. The guy that owns it spends most of his time in Cali but has a nice house next door to my parents in Boulder City where he stores the boat.
Its one of the slickest looking rides I have ever seen. Its definitely not the one posted in this thread. Whats really funny is he tows it with a real bare bones looking white Chevy PU.
Looks exactly like this.
http://www.pokerrunsamerica.com/articles/images/88windy04.gif

Quality Time
08-08-2006, 08:45 PM
The OL in post #21 is the one that pulled up to the beach during the SCOPE event out there last month. I was just leaving as he was pulling in. Nice Boat, but then again so were the other 20 + offshore's there :rollside:

OnlyMoney
08-09-2006, 10:46 AM
There is also a 42 foot Carbon edition at Mead. The Outerlimits Carbon is green, blue and grey. I think it has twin 850s. The guy that owns it spends most of his time in Cali but has a nice house next door to my parents in Boulder City where he stores the boat.
Its one of the slickest looking rides I have ever seen. Its definitely not the one posted in this thread. Whats really funny is he tows it with a real bare bones looking white Chevy PU.
Looks exactly like this.
http://www.pokerrunsamerica.com/articles/images/88windy04.gif
Again, that's Bob's boat. He used to have the purple Huster. Not a bad step up.

OnlyMoney
08-09-2006, 10:47 AM
we moved up to lake powell so we don't get to mead much anymore,BUT we will be down aug 19th,need to get the boat serviced in st george,so we might as well come down to mead sat/sun .put in at ehco and run donw to lvhb beach(aka hallet beach :rollside: ) hope to see you guys :cool:
I noticed that you guys had moved up there...my folks are buying a lot in the green-whatever area soon for retirement. Of all weekends to come down, we'll be IN POWELL that weekend! :rollside:

OnlyMoney
08-09-2006, 10:49 AM
i loved that boat :cool: i think they said they sold it?and got the s/s? :rollside:
Traded for the Sunseeker. Not a bad deal at all. That sure is a nice shot you got of it.....thanks! :p