PDA

View Full Version : Dodgers

Beer Factor
08-08-2006, 04:56 PM
How about the Blue Crew, 10 wins in a row.

HavasuSelect
08-08-2006, 05:10 PM
With Maddux going tonight!!!

Beer Factor
08-08-2006, 05:38 PM
With Maddux going tonight!!!
That's good chance to make it 11. :p

HavasuSelect
08-08-2006, 05:43 PM
It sure is. I wanna see them beat the all-time record of 15. Oh well, I'm off to the local watering hole to watch it!

Nord
08-08-2006, 06:23 PM
Shhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!
Your Gonna F*ck It Up!

Not So Fast
08-08-2006, 06:35 PM
Damn them Dodgers, they are making quite a run and Maddux was a good pickup. I hope Livan Hernadez does the same for my faltering D-BACKS. Pretty mediocre division though. NSF

HavasuSelect
08-08-2006, 09:20 PM
Shhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!
Your Gonna F*ck It Up!
Sorry. We got away with it tonight. I won't say anything else about it.

HavasuSelect
08-08-2006, 09:22 PM
Damn them Dodgers, they are making quite a run and Maddux was a good pickup. I hope Livan Hernadez does the same for my faltering D-BACKS. Pretty mediocre division though. NSF
Your backs are only a game and a half out. This is still anyones division. It will be the best race in baseball (along with the wild card).

bignet
08-08-2006, 09:24 PM
Hey Havasu Select...I've got my eye on those Dodgers man....they are doing it! Now if only the A's would lose once in a while :mad: , maybe my Angels could make up some ground.
bignet

HavasuSelect
08-08-2006, 09:29 PM
Hey Havasu Select...I've got my eye on those Dodgers man....they are doing it! Now if only the A's would lose once in a while :mad: , maybe my Angels could make up some ground.
bignet
They definetely are! Don't worry about the Angels they'll come around. Jared Weaver is incredible. It's too bad his big bro couldn't pitch for you the way he did for the Dodgers. It looks like the Angles have some pretty tough games coming up with the evil empire Yanks, Bo Sox and Tigers. Hopefully they get hot so we can see that freeway World Series!

bignet
08-08-2006, 09:33 PM
That would be epic! You'd have a lot of this going on in every breakroom from LA to Anaheim :argue: A freeway series would bring in so much revenue for both teams though! Well here's to hoping!

HavasuSelect
08-08-2006, 09:36 PM
That would be epic! You'd have a lot of this going on in every breakroom from LA to Anaheim :argue: A freeway series would bring in so much revenue for both teams though! Well here's to hoping!
Definetely and you know all of the East Coast would hate it. It would be GREAT! Well it looks like I'm heading out to Havasu this weekend. I'll look for you in the channel so we can continue this discusson.

bignet
08-08-2006, 09:43 PM
Definetely and you know all of the East Coast would hate it. It would be GREAT! Well it looks like I'm heading out to Havasu this weekend. I'll look for you in the channel so we can continue this discusson.
Just look out for the Carrera...I'm usually at the Channel til 12pm near the DogPark. PM me and I'll get you my cell #.

HavasuSelect
08-08-2006, 09:49 PM
pm sent...

Newcastle
08-08-2006, 11:14 PM
bignet
Heyyyy...watch your mouth. My A's don't need to lose any games!!!!

Ivan Dan
08-09-2006, 10:04 AM
Heyyyy...watch your mouth. My A's don't need to lose any games!!!!
<-------Hoping they CHOKE!!!!!! :mad: :220v: :crossx:

Benjhamina
08-09-2006, 10:41 AM
Make that 11 in a row!!! A few weeks ago I had almost given up on them but I just washed all my blue socks and am ready to go see them play Balco Barry and the Giants this weekend......

DeeCandyBar
08-09-2006, 10:45 AM
are you the same guy who was bellyaching about the fawkin' dodgers about 15 games ago?

Beer Factor
08-11-2006, 07:00 AM
Their back in first by a 1/2 game. Didn't take long to make up 5 games they were behind.

ChumpChange
08-11-2006, 07:02 AM
Was at the game last night. What an awesome ending. They should have never let the game get tied in the top of the ninth but at least they took it back for the win in the bottom.

Beer Factor
08-12-2006, 11:47 AM
Was at the game last night. What an awesome ending. They should have never let the game get tied in the top of the ninth but at least they took it back for the win in the bottom.
Things are going their way right now. Hopefully it stays that way. By the way, have i said F the Giants lately. Guess not- ok then "F THE GIANTS" awe i feel much better now. :p