PDA

View Full Version : Attn Rhino/Golf Cart/Polaris Etc.. Owners..

GrapeApe
08-09-2006, 01:59 PM
AZ Sheriffs out at Martinez Lake are starting to crack down on all Rhinos & Golf Carts without DOT Approved Tires. They said that it will spread State wide :argue: :mad: . All the Tires say NOT FOR HIGHWAY USE. You will get a Ticket. I guess the owner of Martinez Lake is trying to rid the area of all lifted Carts & Rhinos because of a few bad apples that rip through the area with there Carts/Rhinos. A few people this weekend took out a Grinder, and grinded off the the "NOT".. The Sheriff said that's a Gray area, and you most likely won't get a ticket... :rolleyes: Does anyone sell Offroad DOT Approved tires for Golf Carts & Rhinos?
*** Grape Ape ***

GrapeApe
08-09-2006, 02:19 PM
Maybe I should have posted this in the Cats & Rhinos section... :)
*** Grape Ape ***

TOBTEK
08-09-2006, 02:32 PM
no biggie...... put BFG's on there. DONE DEAL! Sorry Johhny law :p

Magic34
08-09-2006, 03:10 PM
AZ Sheriffs out at Martinez Lake are starting to crack down on all Rhinos & Golf Carts without DOT Approved Tires. They said that it will spread State wide :argue: :mad: . All the Tires say NOT FOR HIGHWAY USE. You will get a Ticket. I guess the owner of Martinez Lake is trying to rid the area of all lifted Carts & Rhinos because of a few bad apples that rip through the area with there Carts/Rhinos. A few people this weekend took out a Grinder, and grinded off the the "NOT".. The Sheriff said that's a Gray area, and you most likely won't get a ticket... :rolleyes: Does anyone sell Offroad DOT Approved tires for Golf Carts & Rhinos?
*** Grape Ape ***
Interesting, my tires on my Rhino are better suited for a car than some of the crap that is sold. The Rhino tires I have a 6 ply radials. Maybe they should look at some of the junk being driven on the road. :idea: