PDA

View Full Version : Nice write up on KROOZIN

Kilrtoy
08-09-2006, 06:28 PM
in this months HB Magazine :boxed:

YeLLowBoaT
08-09-2006, 06:29 PM
Does it explain how you steer with your knee, look backward and still be safe?

Throttle
08-09-2006, 06:34 PM
***boat has a magazine? lol :argue: gotcha!
I should get mine in a few more....
weeks! :mad:

Havasu Hangin'
08-09-2006, 06:39 PM
KROOZIN is in Maui right now...
...so feel free to "speak your mind"...lol.

Kilrtoy
08-09-2006, 06:42 PM
KROOZIN is in Maui right now...
...so feel free to "speak your mind"...lol.
he did say and I qoute this straight from the magazine,
I have this kinda hanger-oner, you know a nutsack swinger, that I can't seem to shake, if it wasnt for his big head sticking above my canopies I would be good for a few more MPH...

riverroyal
08-09-2006, 06:44 PM
never heard of it,ALSO,nice of kilr to drive by us,umm,maybe 10 times in the channel without stoppin for a beer.ITs cool,I know we only have magics :rollside:

Kilrtoy
08-09-2006, 06:47 PM
never heard of it,ALSO,nice of kilr to drive by us,umm,maybe 10 times in the channel without stoppin for a beer.ITs cool,I know we only have magics :rollside:
I drove thru the channel once and left, too many nordics and Cobra's causing a major traffic jam

riverroyal
08-09-2006, 06:49 PM
there was alot huh,we were sitting on the island side,right next to private property fence,close to crazy horse.

Havasu Hangin'
08-09-2006, 06:49 PM
I have this kinda hanger-oner, you know a nutsack swinger, that I can't seem to shake, if it wasnt for his big head sticking above my canopies I would be good for a few more MPH...
Paybacks are a bitch- it looks like next weekend he'll be working the dock lines on the Cig...lol.
:D

soupersonic
08-09-2006, 07:16 PM
Paybacks are a bitch- it looks like next weekend he'll be working the dock lines on the Cig...lol.
You mean you actually take the HH tug out,i thought you just rode with Kroozin :)

Havasu Hangin'
08-09-2006, 08:05 PM
You mean you actually take the HH tug out,i thought you just rode with Kroozin :)
Once in awhile it's nice to leave the girly boat in storage and go out in a real boat.

CornWater
08-09-2006, 08:53 PM
Demotion?????
:confused:

soupersonic
08-09-2006, 09:03 PM
Once in awhile it's nice to leave the girly boat in storage and go out in a real boat.
Cool ,where ya headed? Salt?

Havasu Hangin'
08-10-2006, 03:39 AM
Cool ,where ya headed? Salt?
Yeah...we're gonna see if we can get some air under the Cig on the way to the Yardhouse. :supp:

Detail-Man
08-11-2006, 06:45 PM
Yeah...we're gonna see if we can get some air under the Cig on the way to the Yardhouse. :supp:
Hey fellas Im tryin to be HH's right hand man on Kroozin, You guys should stop haten, Dont be jealous. Plus HH buys all the drinks.

3 daytona`s
08-11-2006, 07:46 PM
I`m confident now anything and everything to get the post up :confused: