PDA

View Full Version : D-BACKS record 5 DP'S

Not So Fast
08-09-2006, 08:37 PM
Batista was in trouble all night but the defense turns 5, yes 5 DP's for a club record :D Whats the MLB record for DP's in a game?? Oh yeah, they won, the race is on!!!!!!!!! NSF

blown dough
08-09-2006, 08:40 PM
What the hell are you even talkin about????

BadKachina
08-09-2006, 08:46 PM
You know, MLB, DP's, D-Backs, they play at BOB in the NL West, come on, get with the program.... :rollside:

uvindex
08-09-2006, 08:47 PM
What the hell are you even talkin about????I'm no sports guru, but I think he's saying that the Arizona Diamondbacks major league baseball team turned five double plays in tonight's game. The team and their fans are very happy about it. :)

BadKachina
08-09-2006, 08:50 PM
I'm no sports guru, but I think he's saying that the Arizona Diamondbacks major league baseball team turned five double plays in tonight's game. The team and their fans are very happy about it. :)
What did you do and do that for? We could have tortured her all night..... :idea:

uvindex
08-09-2006, 08:53 PM
What did you do and do that for? We could have tortured her all night..... :idea:My bad. I didn't know that it was a "her". Oops. :( Next time she's being tortured, I promise not to interfere. :)

upsman105
08-09-2006, 08:58 PM
My bad. I didn't know that it was a "her". Oops. :( Next time she's being tortured, I promise not to interfere. :)
Her sig line says "princess life is tough" and you couldn't tell it was a girllie??? :rolleyes:

uvindex
08-09-2006, 09:11 PM
Her sig line says "princess life is tough" and you couldn't tell it was a girllie??? :rolleyes:Sheesh, who reads every sig line? I do look at avatars and hers is absent -- if it was little pink hearts or something none of this would have happened to begin with. :)

BadKachina
08-09-2006, 09:13 PM
Sheesh, who reads every sig line? I do look at avatars and hers is absent -- if it was little pink hearts or something none of this would have happened to begin with. :)
You're right, she needs a nice girlie avatar.... :idea:

AZKC
08-09-2006, 09:15 PM
F the Dodgers
GO DBACKS
:crossx: :crossx:
Thats what he's talkin about :skull:
:rollside:

Not So Fast
08-10-2006, 06:23 AM
Sorry BD, when I posted that i was excited. After doing it I thought somebody will not have a clue about what I just posted unless they are a sports fan. FYI, thats a lot of DOUBLE PLAYS for one game. The D-BACK rookies are really coming thru and if Livan can produce we'll be tough. NSF