PDA

View Full Version : Very Clean 1997 Gsxr 750 $3500

74_schiada_flat
08-11-2006, 11:45 AM
http://losangeles.craigslist.org/wst/mcy/192675415.html
NEED IT GONE A.S.A.P.
My Friend Just Died on a bike and everyone i know is giving me shit.
My chick already moved out once for 2 days before i decided to sell.
had it up for $4000 "well worth it"
theres one just like it in the cycle trader for $6500
$3500 usualy gets you one with a salvage title.
no one has come to look so i dropped the price to get someone out.

RUSHIN ROULETTE
08-11-2006, 02:36 PM
Clean bike...very tempting...used to own a 89 gsxr 750. It was such a great bike, that I kept it for 10 years! In the mid 90's they started getting heavy and slower, then the 96 came out and they were back on top as the best middle weight sportbike...they just keep getting better year after year...good luck with the sale..should move at that price..

74_schiada_flat
08-11-2006, 02:56 PM
Clean bike...very tempting...used to own a 89 gsxr 750. It was such a great bike, that I kept it for 10 years! In the mid 90's they started getting heavy and slower, then the 96 came out and they were back on top as the best middle weight sportbike...they just keep getting better year after year...good luck with the sale..should move at that price..
yeah this is a good year gsxr, handles well, runs well, doesnt even have a cold start issue like most carb bikes do!
i'm suprised your boat is still around at that price.
i've showed everyone i know pics of that thing! :) :rollside:

RUSHIN ROULETTE
08-11-2006, 03:15 PM
yeah this is a good year gsxr, handles well, runs well, doesnt even have a cold start issue like most carb bikes do!
i'm suprised your boat is still around at that price.
i've showed everyone i know pics of that thing! :) :rollside:
Me too...maybe people are afraid to go that fast :cry: ...lol.. :p .I know one thing after last weekend in Parker I kinda forgot why I even want to sell it....

Greaser
08-11-2006, 03:43 PM
Sorry to hear about your friend. My brother is in the hospital now with severe head trauma from a motorcylce accident. He spent 14 days in ICU. It made me wonder if there could be something worse then death.
Good luck with the sale.

al cole'holic
08-12-2006, 09:02 AM
..the '89 Slingshot was one of the best bikes I have ever had!! Went to a '94 and '95 which I didn't care for, you're right too heavy and front end heavy and after that my experience is none. This seems like an awesome deal :)