PDA

View Full Version : WHOELSE saw the police [ursuit in the channel

Kilrtoy
08-11-2006, 06:47 PM
That was some funny shit.......
Dont know if they caught him, but funny as hell....

Outnumbered
08-11-2006, 06:49 PM
Did they throw down some spike strips? :rollside: :rollside:

Jbb
08-11-2006, 06:51 PM
Somehow.....I missed it..... :mad:

Boatcop
08-11-2006, 06:52 PM
Don't laugh.
We do have the equivalent of "spike strips" to use on the water.
A length of heavy line/wire cable with a few floats does a wonder on the prop and lower unit.
At least until some joker shows up with a jet.

455Rocket
08-11-2006, 06:54 PM
At least until some joker show up with a jet.
We still have something goin' for us

djunkie
08-11-2006, 06:56 PM
You get a ski line thrown under yours. :rollside:

Boatcop
08-11-2006, 06:58 PM
Actually we carry a chit load of weeds to use on the jets.

Outnumbered
08-11-2006, 07:00 PM
Or you could just ram them with a PWC.
They seem to have a built-in homing device in the nose. Its a sure thing. Guaranteed not to miss :crossx:

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
08-11-2006, 08:06 PM
Did they throw down some spike strips?
awww ha ha ha ha ha ha........thats classic!!!! :D
Don't laugh.
We do have the equivalent of "spike strips" to use on the water.
A length of heavy line/wire cable with a few floats does a wonder on the prop and lower unit.
At least until some joker shows up with a jet.
Sorry allen, I had to laugh:D Now why do we have to be jokers:D
THats what I was thinking:idea:
that would suck!!!!!:yuk:
Thats brutal!!!
Or you could just ram them with a PWC.
They seem to have a built-in homing device in the nose. Its a sure thing. Guaranteed not to miss :crossx:
Thats the best punchline of them all....LMFAO...!!!!!!!!
THis is some funny schit!!!!!!

Devil's Advocate
08-11-2006, 08:10 PM
LMAO :D

lewiville
08-11-2006, 08:32 PM
If you dont have pic's then tell us a story :rollside:

hoolign
08-11-2006, 08:38 PM
They musta Knew they were over 12 ...hence the no "Help us Killa ..help us killa"
:crossx:

JetBoatRich
08-11-2006, 08:54 PM
missed it on the news :argue:

ultra27jay
08-11-2006, 11:01 PM
if u guys are talking about the foot persuit i was sitting straight across from it and saw the whole thing. L M F A OFF......first the punk kid seemed to be under age and drinking, and started to get a little rough with his girlfriend in the water and that is when an LE rolled by and noticed the dispute. the LE took both partys to the boat and thats when the chase was on, the kid jumped up the wall and ran towards the queens bay then he broke right and pinned it back towards the water and hit the channel at full speed, and jumped into the water and started to swim across the channel. the one officer ran back to the boat. and the other officer got a ride from a fellow hot boater? to the other side and thats where i think the kid surrendered and the officer jumped on him. needless to say it was pretty intresting at the least. what a great ending to a perfect day........... :)

Kilrtoy
08-12-2006, 12:02 AM
if u guys are talking about the foot persuit i was sitting straight across from it and saw the whole thing. L M F A OFF......first the punk kid seemed to be under age and drinking, and started to get a little rough with his girlfriend in the water and that is when an LE rolled by and noticed the dispute. the LE took both partys to the boat and thats when the chase was on, the kid jumped up the wall and ran towards the queens bay then he broke right and pinned it back towards the water and hit the channel at full speed, and jumped into the water and started to swim across the channel. the one officer ran back to the boat. and the other officer got a ride from a fellow hot boater? to the other side and thats where i think the kid surrendered and the officer jumped on him. needless to say it was pretty intresting at the least. what a great ending to a perfect day........... :)
That is pretty damn accurate, expect some off duty coppers from L.A. put the smack down on him and held him for what seemed forever until LHC coppers showed up and took him away.

HavasuSelect
08-12-2006, 07:18 AM
Sorry to jack the thread but I saw your boat at the gas station yesterday, and on the water a couple of times. I just realized it was you from your avatar. Nice color scheme on the boat!

LHC30Victory
08-12-2006, 08:44 AM
Kilr - Is that the way you guys write crime reports???
I like Ultra27jay's much better :argue: :) :)

PlyaPlya22
08-12-2006, 09:18 AM
That sounds like some funny ass schit!!

ultra27jay
08-12-2006, 10:56 PM
Sorry to jack the thread but I saw your boat at the gas station yesterday, and on the water a couple of times. I just realized it was you from your avatar. Nice color scheme on the boat!
thanks man! witch one was your boat? next time stop me and say whats up. or lets all hang anytime.

ultra27jay
08-12-2006, 11:05 PM
thats some funny chit !!! i say we all 10-97 the channel for some briefing... :rollside:

ultra27jay
08-12-2006, 11:09 PM
That is pretty damn accurate, expect some off duty coppers from L.A. put the smack down on him and held him for what seemed forever until LHC coppers showed up and took him away.
yea i figured that happened but he was to far down for me to see them jump on him. still pretty funny. we were all entertained for a min.

SmokinLowriderSS
08-13-2006, 12:56 AM
That woulda been some funny shyte. :rollside: :rollside: :rollside:
That would NOT be some funny shyte. :cry:
just gotta lift the foot when it gets to the bow light & the pump back-pressure'll keep it from sucking it in. :p

Kilrtoy
08-13-2006, 01:27 AM
Watcha you talking about willis, 180's and wiz's only

Hardly Satisfied
08-13-2006, 07:05 PM
dam I missed it :cry:

JustDawn
08-13-2006, 07:31 PM
...Funniest thing I have ever seen in Havasu....
We're sitting on the back of my boat and John(Warlock 25) shouts look at that...kid in full stride with the cops in pursuit...
He was actually tackled by one boater as he hit shore after swimming the channel.
The 2 off duty cops got there a shortly thereafter.
The girl who was arrested(maybe 14-15 yrs .old) actually climbed out of the police boat handcuffed and climbed aboard another boat and tried to hide(cops were busy chasing her boyfriend).
Guess the people who owned the boat didn't want to harbor a fugitive,so they tossed her out...
She then climbed back onto the police boat ,got behind the wheel,and was attempting to start the boat.
The people next to her suggested that might not be in her best interest...
We laughed about that all night...

ColeTR2
08-13-2006, 08:00 PM
LOL!

CBadDad
08-14-2006, 06:43 AM
We're sitting on the back of my boat and John(Warlock 25) shouts look at that...kid in full stride with the cops in pursuit...
He was actually tackled by one boater as he hit shore after swimming the channel.
The girl who was arrested(maybe 14-15 yrs .old) actually climbed out of the police boat handcuffed and climbed aboard another boat and tried to hide(cops were busy chasing her boyfriend).
Guess the people who owned the boat didn't want to harbor a fugitive,so they tossed her out...
She then climbed back onto the police boat ,got behind the wheel,and was attempting to start the boat.
Probably a fireman...they're always doing the cops job for them. :eek:

RiverDave
08-14-2006, 08:39 AM
She tried to steal the cop boat? Gotta make you wonder what the hell is going on in these kids minds?
RD

Kilrtoy
08-14-2006, 09:43 AM
nope, he wasnt carrying cheesecake and chili :boxed:

slink
08-14-2006, 10:41 AM
You obviously read it wrong. He said they "Tackled" the suspect, not "They stood bye four blocks away waiting for the code 4". So definitely not a hose-dragger :) :) :p