PDA

View Full Version : Blythe Accident

RitcheyRch
08-13-2006, 03:32 PM
Was out at McIntyre Park over the weekend. Saw a boat capsized North of McIntyre Park just South of Goose Flats. Couldnt tell what kind of boat it was other than it was a pale blue color. On way back to the campground we saw another boat being towed by SeaTow that looked like it had damage since the bilge bumps were going full steam and the guy on board was bailing water with a bucket. When got back to the campground the Blythe Police said no other boats were involved in the capsized boat incident but was wondering if the boat being towed had hit the other boat when it went under.
Anyone know anything?

JetBoatRich
08-13-2006, 06:11 PM
M brother in-laws lives there :rolleyes: and hits the river all the time :cool: have to see if he knows what happened :yuk:

Boatcop
08-13-2006, 06:27 PM
I think one of my guys took the info on this.
I'll check the call log tomorrow and see what happened.

76ANTHONY
08-13-2006, 06:47 PM
Was out at McIntyre Park over the weekend. Saw a boat capsized North of McIntyre Park just South of Goose Flats. Couldnt tell what kind of boat it was other than it was a pale blue color. On way back to the campground we saw another boat being towed by SeaTow that looked like it had damage since the bilge bumps were going full steam and the guy on board was bailing water with a bucket. When got back to the campground the Blythe Police said no other boats were involved in the capsized boat incident but was wondering if the boat being towed had hit the other boat when it went under.
Anyone know anything?
so how was it? the park clean???? :)

RitcheyRch
08-13-2006, 07:28 PM
River and park were awesome. Water was a little low on Saturday morning but did come up in the afternoon. We were the only people in Goose Flats until about noon. Sure was nice having the entire cove to yourself.
Will be heading back on Labor Day.
so how was it? the park clean???? :)

RitcheyRch
08-13-2006, 07:29 PM
Hopefully no one was injured or killed.
I think one of my guys took the info on this.
I'll check the call log tomorrow and see what happened.

Boatcop
08-13-2006, 07:30 PM
Hopefully no one was injured or killed.
I DO know that there were no injuries. (otherwise, I'd have been called.)

Mrs.Racer277
08-13-2006, 07:31 PM
That is good to hear. Thank you

RitcheyRch
08-13-2006, 07:33 PM
Excellent news. Thanks.

RitcheyRch
08-15-2006, 05:43 AM
BoatCop, Any more info on this?
Thanks