PDA

View Full Version : Do You Beleive In Ufo's?

lewiville
08-14-2006, 11:39 PM
YOU BE THE JUDGE
MAKE A NOTE THAT THE PAGE I GOT THIS FROM SAID THAT THE VIDEO WAS SHOT JULY 24 2006 NOT AUGUST 24 2006
UFO VIDEO (http://www.mufoncms.com/files/5224_submitter_file1__GilaBendAdventure.wmv)

Kilrtoy
08-14-2006, 11:44 PM
Looked like an F18to me flying at night
BUT
I do believe they exsist

Hardly Satisfied
08-15-2006, 01:00 AM
no such thing

FMluvswater
08-15-2006, 01:28 AM
Not to be a smartass but anytime something goes hurtling through the air and someone asks, "WTF was that?" and nobody else knows either then whatcha got there is an "Unidentified Flying Object" so sure I believe in that being possible. :D
As for alien beings piloting such things, well it so happens I believe in God and that with Him all things are possible, so I don't discount the idea. :wink:

centerhill condor
08-15-2006, 03:55 AM
'05 t-bird tailights! http://carad.ebayimg.com/i23/04/a/08/04/c8/a8_4.

lewiville
08-15-2006, 12:33 PM
I got the idea from Discovery last night. I got board of the show so I thought I would see if anyone out there beleives.

IMPATIENT 1
08-15-2006, 12:54 PM
stone cold sober and drivin home late from college my soph yr. and a bright "ball of lite" shot outta the tree lines and hoovered at @ 200ft up.it started movin towards me and went up alittle more and sat there hooverin. as soon as i drove close enough to be under it , it took off sideways then up and outta sight into the sky.so yes i believe in ufo's, may not have been aliens but it was nothing i've ever herd of or seen before and scared the hell outta me!!!i've told friends about it and they said i was tired and was seein things, it was at 1 am, but i was completely sober and awake when it happened.if i had to guess the size of it, i'd say about the size of a larger rv, but way faster!!and there's no heli that'll perform like this thing did.this is a true story and i'll swear on the heads of my 3 beautiful children that's its the truth!

Ziggy
08-15-2006, 01:03 PM
They were very gentle while performing my labodomy. Earth looks different from up there :D
Yeah, I believe there HAS to be other life forms in this universe.

Her454
08-15-2006, 01:04 PM
Not to be a smartass but anytime something goes hurtling through the air and someone asks, "WTF was that?" and nobody else knows either then whatcha got there is an "Unidentified Flying Object" so sure I believe in that being possible. :D
As for alien beings piloting such things, well it so happens I believe in God and that with Him all things are possible, so I don't discount the idea. :wink:
What she said. :rollside:
Anyone remember the Movie "Fire in the Sky"? About the guys working the timber in the Mountains of Northeastern Ariz when one claimed to be abducted? Pretty good movie and its strange how they went through hell but stood firm to their story.

NOTALENT
08-15-2006, 01:08 PM
I believe....if were here why cant aliens be?? Plain and simple.

Ziggy
08-15-2006, 01:13 PM
My theory is our Universe as we know it is some Gigantic life forms "human farm"..............like our kids' antfarms :p . And when we see a UFO its their way to come check up on us. The man in the Moon is their spy. :D

rrrr
08-15-2006, 01:13 PM
Anyone remember the Movie "Fire in the Sky"? About the guys working the timber in the Mountains of Northeastern Ariz when one claimed to be abducted? Pretty good movie and its strange how they went through hell but stood firm to their story.
One word, 454..........
Peyote. :crossx: :D :D

IMPATIENT 1
08-15-2006, 01:16 PM
One word, 454..........
Peyote. :crossx: :D :D
2 words, close minded :)

T-56
08-15-2006, 01:16 PM
Crappy optics and no camera skills does not constitute little green men.
However, if we are the only ones in the Universe, God has tunnel vision.

Her454
08-15-2006, 01:17 PM
2 words, close minded :)
Close minded Peyote smoker.

mondorally
08-15-2006, 01:18 PM
My theory is our Universe as we know it is some Gigantic life forms "human farm"..............like our kids' antfarms :p . And when we see a UFO its their way to come check up on us. The man in the Moon is their spy. :D
3 words:
That's funny sh!t

Flyinbowtie
08-15-2006, 01:19 PM
Yes, I do.
for lots of reasons already listed, and becasue I think it would be rather arrogant of us to believe that we are as good as it gets, and are the only real shot at advanced life in the universe.

lakewake
08-15-2006, 01:23 PM
I have seen that before in my own car wind shield. If you have a car behind you drive with out it's headlights on but keep the parking lights on at night,the reflection in your wind sheild will give you that result. The camera tries to focus on objects further in front of the car and picks up the lights as round moving objects. You can see them change shapes from round to oval as the car the camera is in, turns left to right, the shape of the round lights change with the curve of the wind sheild. The lights look like an early model VW bug with the hoods over the orange parking lights shading the top half of the lights. The lights look as if they are changing size as the car behind speed up and slows down. Nasa and universities have 3 billion dollars worth of cameras and telescopes looking at the skies over North America. How come they never pick up one of these sightings? It is alway a grainy shakey cam in the hands of a redneck somewhere.

FMluvswater
08-15-2006, 01:29 PM
If there were other life forms off-planet I really don't imagine that they'd feel safe to contact us ... many human beings can't even stand different other human beings (racism) nevermind a whole other life form. :rolleyes: If they are smart enough to get here they are smart enough to keep their distance. :D

IMPATIENT 1
08-15-2006, 01:37 PM
I have seen that before in my own car wind shield. If you have a car behind you drive with out it's headlights on but keep the parking lights on at night,the reflection in your wind sheild will give you that result. The camera tries to focus on objects further in front of the car and picks up the lights as round moving objects. You can see them change shapes from round to oval as the car the camera is in, turns left to right, the shape of the round lights change with the curve of the wind sheild. The lights look like an early model VW bug with the hoods over the orange parking lights shading the top half of the lights. The lights look as if they are changing size as the car behind speed up and slows down. Nasa and universities have 3 billion dollars worth of cameras and telescopes looking at the skies over North America. How come they never pick up one of these sightings? It is alway a grainy shakey cam in the hands of a redneck somewhere.
it was outside the truck not the w/shield and i was the only vehicle on that part of highway(very rural) at the time. you could clearly see it glowing bright and it was under control by something or someone.i'm positive its was a ufo, by definition at least.i seen it at least 2miles before i came up on it, and you could tell it was stationary then moved towards me, then up & away.it was very creepy, and i hauled ass home!

Her454
08-15-2006, 01:45 PM
If there were other life forms off-planet I really don't imagine that they'd feel safe to contact us ... many human beings can't even stand different other human beings (racism) nevermind a whole other life form. :rolleyes: If they are smart enough to get here they are smart enough to keep their distance. :D
ROTFLMAO ............... so true.

topless
08-15-2006, 01:58 PM
Back in 1984, I was driving my girlfriend to the airport in Houston. It was foggy that night. As we approached an overpass, we saw a large ring of lights that was just hovering. Scared the crap out of us and as we got closer, we pulled over in fear then we realized it was the freeway overhead lighting. We sat there and laughed all the way to the airport

Her454
08-15-2006, 01:59 PM
Back in 1984, I was driving my girlfriend to the airport in Houston. It was foggy that night. As we approached an overpass, we saw a large ring of lights that was just hovering. Scared the crap out of us and as we got closer, we pulled over in fear then we realized it was the freeway overhead lighting. We sat there and laughed all the way to the airport
I just about spit my drink all over the keyboard..........................

BowTie Rick
08-15-2006, 02:00 PM
Read a great article recently by a UFO researcher that was a believer and he actually caught the floating, sudden moving lights with some scientific instruments. Upon his findings, he said that what he saw was ball lightning and probably most others are the same. He went on to say the universe is a huge place so the probability of life is very high. However due to the size of the universe, the probability "intelligent" life that could travel space and actually find us, is very low. I think there is life out there but someone actually visiting us, doubtful.

lewiville
08-15-2006, 02:21 PM
here is the web site I found the info.
find em here (http://www.mufon.com/)

SOCALDETAIL1
08-15-2006, 02:24 PM
Yea my grandparents have a cabin up there, pretty weird stuff goes on up there. This video it looks like a an F-18 during a night flight. I have seen better footage of stuff, There used to be a ufo/conspiracy bookstore in Burbank I wonder if it's still there? They would let you rent videos of ufo footage that would freak you out.

Ziggy
08-15-2006, 02:37 PM
Resistance is Futile !! :D :D :D

Her454
08-15-2006, 02:39 PM
http://us.i1.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/i/mesg/emoticons7/76.gif :rollside:

Ziggy
08-15-2006, 02:42 PM
http://us.i1.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/i/mesg/emoticons7/76.gif:rollside:
You think your broom is fast??..........wait til you get a ride in my chrome disc :D
LOL
Love the http://us.i1.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/i/mesg/emoticons7/76.gifsmilie :D

Her454
08-15-2006, 02:46 PM
You think your broom is fast??..........wait til you get a ride in my chrome disc :D
LOL
Love the http://us.i1.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/i/mesg/emoticons7/76.gifsmilie :D
LOL, my broom IS fassssst. :rollside:

lewiville
08-15-2006, 02:47 PM
Ziggy,
heres one above your house :)
http://www.mufoncms.com/files/5232_submitter_file1__UFOJC_Aug11-2006.jpg

centerhill condor
08-15-2006, 03:03 PM
with all the video phones and what not we should be knee deep in video of ET and his ET bucket roadster at sonic eating ice cream and flirting with these easy earth women... so let us assume for the sake of argument that ET exists... the rent is still due on the first and gas is still over $3... what then? These guys want to take over.. I'm all for it! My money says they'll quit in 3 months 'cause its too big a job!

Ziggy
08-15-2006, 03:12 PM
Da-iry, please give us the wonder tonic?..............
Da-iry, may we please have the wonder tonic now?
We may be safe afterall :D :D :D :D :D

Devil's Advocate
08-15-2006, 03:19 PM
LMFAO!! :D

Devil's Advocate
08-15-2006, 03:25 PM
stone cold sober and drivin home late from college my soph yr. and a bright "ball of lite" shot outta the tree lines and hoovered at @ 200ft up.it started movin towards me and went up alittle more and sat there hooverin. as soon as i drove close enough to be under it , it took off sideways then up and outta sight into the sky.so yes i believe in ufo's, may not have been aliens but it was nothing i've ever herd of or seen before and scared the hell outta me!!!i've told friends about it and they said i was tired and was seein things, it was at 1 am, but i was completely sober and awake when it happened.if i had to guess the size of it, i'd say about the size of a larger rv, but way faster!!and there's no heli that'll perform like this thing did.this is a true story and i'll swear on the heads of my 3 beautiful children that's its the truth!
Actually my dad described seeing the same sort of thing when he was younger, with that same movement you described, stationary, then to the side fast then up and out of sight.
I don't know, kind of arrogant to think we're the only form of life in the universe. So I believe to some extent.

HCS
08-15-2006, 03:27 PM
They need to clean the water spots off of their camera lens. :rolleyes:

SmokinLowriderSS
08-15-2006, 04:01 PM
Nasa and universities have 3 billion dollars worth of cameras and telescopes looking at the skies over North America. How come they never pick up one of these sightings? It is alway a grainy shakey cam in the hands of a redneck somewhere.
Yer just hatin'. :crossx:
No, seriously, that's always my question too. :cry:
Dunno what it was, but don't think it was a "flying saucer" of ANY sort. I do think they are possible, the universe is just too big for us to be ALL alone, and only the REALLY self-centered would think that any other life would have to be just like us.

Ziggy
08-15-2006, 04:23 PM
I don't know, kind of arrogant to think we're the only form of life in the universe. .
Its as simple as that.....................
There's no way in hell we are the only ones...........

Chico&Zeus
08-15-2006, 05:28 PM
NOT trying to be a buzzkill to all of you that think you just saw a U.F.O or two, I have seen that exact same thing several times. It totally freaked me out the first time, I was leaving Scottsdale on the Carefree Highway heading West and there were two bright yellow lights way off in the distance. They didn't seem to move much but were very bright. I thought the same thing, U.F.O? Luke AFB? what the hell was it? As I drove and got closer and closer to I-17, one went out....then a minute or two later, the other went out. Then as I got to I-17, I kept looking and then I saw again one lit for a second.....
they were hot air ballons, they were lit so long to get up to a certain altitude. They then floated togeather one lighting up then the other....Man did I feel like a DUMBASS!

topless
08-16-2006, 03:57 AM
Hey, my UFO was real. It is probably still there to this day.........................just watching the passers by. :cry: :cry: Good thing I moved to Cali where everything is normal. :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

lucky
08-16-2006, 05:41 AM
I got the idea from Discovery last night. I got board of the show so I thought I would see if anyone out there beleives.
I believe , I mean it is unimaginable - True , but so is a good marriage ! and it happens - lmao just not to me lmao :crossx:

Ziggy
08-16-2006, 02:45 PM
Ok, this was taken on my last trip to the reddirt land...we had to leave this poor fellow behind......Not very Earthlinglike if you ask me :D :D :Dhttp://www.***boat.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=16621&stc=1

Old Texan
08-16-2006, 02:59 PM
Read "Chariots of the Gods" buy Eric von Daniken (sp).
Don't know if I believe it, but it sure makes you think.

lewiville
08-16-2006, 03:48 PM
Read "Chariots of the Gods" buy Eric von Daniken (sp).
Don't know if I believe it, but it sure makes you think.
So what was it about?

Devil's Advocate
08-16-2006, 03:51 PM
Ok, this was taken on my last trip to the reddirt land...we had to leave this poor fellow behind......Not very Earthlinglike if you ask me :D :D :Dhttp://www.***boat.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=16621&stc=1
LMAO.. :D

Riverdog1
08-16-2006, 06:08 PM
Crappy optics and no camera skills does not constitute little green men.
However, if we are the only ones in the Universe, God has tunnel vision.
Now your avatar is funny shit, the caption under it anyways. lmfao

Tequila-John
08-16-2006, 06:13 PM
I think UFO's are fu-king scary.

Jbb
08-16-2006, 06:20 PM
Silly Earthlings.... :p

Havasu_Dreamin
08-16-2006, 06:33 PM
Believe in them?!?!?! Hell, the building next to me at work has one that is being reverse engineered..... :p :)

lewiville
08-16-2006, 08:00 PM
Believe in them?!?!?! Hell, the building next to me at work has one that is being reverse engineered..... :p :)
can you talk about it of is it classified info? :confused:

Havasu_Dreamin
08-17-2006, 07:29 AM
can you talk about it of is it classified info? :confused:
It was meant as a joke, perhpas in poor taste. Where I work, we get accused of having or asked if we have any UFO's quite frequently. For the record, we don't.....or at least none that I know of.

Jbb
08-17-2006, 02:00 PM
UFO (http://media1.break.com/dnet/media/content/declassified_russian_ufo_tape.wmv)

Tom Brown
08-17-2006, 02:07 PM
I believe the universe as we know it is a microcosm of puss, contained within the mucus membrane of a rectal polyp of a being so large that we could not compute it’s volume using most pocket calculators built in 1996 or before.

Jbb
08-17-2006, 02:13 PM
I believe the universe as we know it is a microcosm of puss, contained within the mucus membrane of a rectal polyp of a being so large that we could not compute it’s volume using most pocket calculators built in 1996 or before.
:p :p

Old Texan
08-18-2006, 11:49 AM
So what was it about?
Von Daniken theorizes that ancient astronauts are responsible for much of the Earth's past, from colonizing Adam and Eve to Nuking Sodom and Gomorah. He offers evidence of how colonization is evident in ancient societies such as Mayan, Aztecs, etc. He poses questions on how great structures such as pyramids and stones on Easter Island were built and moved.
It's all theory with his proposed backups. It makes you think / wonder and aims to point out how the possiblities and evidence of other world visitors are all around us both physically and in writings in the Bible.
Google up Chariots of the Gods and check out the discussions.
http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=Chariots+of+the+gods&btnG=Google+Search

lewiville
08-18-2006, 11:54 AM
It was meant as a joke, perhpas in poor taste. Where I work, we get accused of having or asked if we have any UFO's quite frequently. For the record, we don't.....or at least none that I know of.
no worries, ufo or not, your still a cool "dude", dude.

lewiville
08-18-2006, 11:55 AM
UFO (http://media1.break.com/dnet/media/content/declassified_russian_ufo_tape.wmv)
I saw that video yesturday and thought that looked like more of a shadow than a UFO

lewiville
08-18-2006, 11:57 AM
:cool: I believe the universe as we know it is a microcosm of puss, contained within the mucus membrane of a rectal polyp of a being so large that we could not compute it’s volume using most pocket calculators built in 1996 or before.
Did you just qoute something from the Breakfast Club? :cool: