PDA

View Full Version : Saturday Channel Shots

missspent
08-15-2006, 08:08 AM
New mooring rules on the London Bridge Resort side. Tiles embeded in the wall. You must tie up to one and no more boats along side without being secured...space them out. Myself...I kind of like it. I have had a couple of guys over the summer think they could use a shoe horn to get between me and the next boat. Picture of a great woodie, I think a Lyman. Also the ugliest and the best paint job. I am an outboard guy, some nice twins in the channel Saturday. Also a space alien stretched out on nice boat. A lot of police activity...couple of locals complained to me...what ya' gonna do! Launched and recovered at Windsor...trailer rails and under the boat covered in grass/weeds...whatever it is.
http://www.lakehavasucityinformation.com

ChumpChange
08-15-2006, 08:19 AM
New mooring rules on the London Bridge Resort side. Tiles embeded in the wall. You must tie up to one and no more boats along side without being secured...space them out. Myself...I kind of like it. I have had a couple of guys over the summer think they could use a shoe horn to get between me and the next boat. Picture of a great woodie, I think a Lyman. Also the ugliest and the best paint job. I am an outboard guy, some nice twins in the channel Saturday. Also a space alien stretched out on nice boat. A lot of police activity...couple of locals complained to me...what ya' gonna do! Launched and recovered at Windsor...trailer rails and under the boat covered in grass/weeds...whatever it is.
www.lakehavasucityinvormation.com
You spelled your link wrong. No workie that way.

missspent
08-15-2006, 08:32 AM
Thank you sir...sometimes the fingers are faster than the brain.

Hardly Satisfied
08-15-2006, 09:09 AM
Always something new in havasu everyday