PDA

View Full Version : Bre.............

topless
01-12-2006, 10:35 AM
Please show some class in your posts. SYA never mentioned your name nor did anyone else. It's just that people must have known what was going on. I too have been screwed by a renter.....actually a couple and it really sux. As far as putting all your money away for your childrens college, thats a really smart move when you owe someone money. If you had owed it to a creditor don't you think they would be after you 24/7? With the 6000.00 your getting on the 15th, you could have replaced the money don't ya think? Now back to you. You are acting like a child right now. "take all my money!!!!! Whaaaa" Grow up Bre and face your responsibilities. This is life and since Andy isn't there to take care of you any more, you're going to have to do it yourself. You could on the other hand find a new sugar daddy and stay home again. That way you can have your web cam on all the time. Another thing I want to mention. Stop flaming Andy. He has never said one bad thing about you and I've never seen you say anything good about him. You think he likes to come here and read the crap you post about him? That is totally uncalled for.
As you know, my ex posts here (or did) and also on ISL. Have you ever seen me flame him?
Ok, done ranting.

Kilrtoy
01-12-2006, 10:39 AM
WOW, well said :cool:
I agree leave ANDY out of this.....

MAINEVENT
01-12-2006, 10:42 AM
You know this Ole guy (kilrtoy ;) ) once told me "Their is 3 sides to every story His side Her side and the Truth......

Stoneman
Drama!!, Queen of you are!
Still want to pull my ears??? :D

Wet Dream
Ok, done ranting.
I thought you left here...a while ago. Or was that just for attention?
Anyway, this thread of yours makes it all better...HOW?
Keep stirring.

Bre
01-12-2006, 10:45 AM
I never claimed to be classy. And I never say anything that isn't true. Andy was not my sugar daddy... i never asked him to buy me anything... never got my nails done.. nor bought my self anything.
Mel will be paid back. Sorry once I got myself some money finally it took me 3 weeks to pay him back. I m such a horrible person, and you and everyone else are so much better than I am.

Her454
01-12-2006, 10:46 AM
I thought you left here...a while ago.
No, that was me. Failed at Rehab remember....
I think that post pretty much hit the nail on the head, regardless if Topless is a Drama Queen or not. :rollside: :rollside:

RP1
01-12-2006, 10:47 AM
Please show some class in your posts. SYA never mentioned your name nor did anyone else. It's just that people must have known what was going on. I too have been screwed by a renter.....actually a couple and it really sux. As far as putting all your money away for your childrens college, thats a really smart move when you owe someone money. If you had owed it to a creditor don't you think they would be after you 24/7? With the 6000.00 your getting on the 15th, you could have replaced the money don't ya think? Now back to you. You are acting like a child right now. "take all my money!!!!! Whaaaa" Grow up Bre and face your responsibilities. This is life and since Andy isn't there to take care of you any more, you're going to have to do it yourself. You could on the other hand find a new sugar daddy and stay home again. That way you can have your web cam on all the time. Another thing I want to mention. Stop flaming Andy. He has never said one bad thing about you and I've never seen you say anything good about him. You think he likes to come here and read the crap you post about him? That is totally uncalled for.
As you know, my ex posts here (or did) and also on ISL. Have you ever seen me flame him?
Ok, done ranting.
Thank You!

Bre
You know this Ole guy (kilrtoy ;) ) once told me "Their is 3 sides to every story His side Her side and the Truth......
Exactly. I totally agree with that. Alex knows Andy and I are going through some shit. Both of us have said things that were uness. etc.. all that matters is the kids.. and we are trying to work on being friends, which will make it better for us as well as the kids... anyways... i am not going to talk shit on topless... so I will just keep my mouth closed. Someone already said it.

Kilrtoy
Aint that the truth, but that is only one side, so will still have he said / she said...

topless
01-12-2006, 10:48 AM
I thought you left here...a while ago. Or was that just for attention?
Anyway, this thread of yours makes it all better...HOW?
Keep stirring.What the hell are you talking about? No stirring here. Just calling it like I see it. Have a nice day you sexy thang. :crossx:

Bre
01-12-2006, 10:49 AM
You are a single Mother... GOW UP NOW!
I'm trying thanks for the advise.

GHT
01-12-2006, 10:49 AM
Did the last thread get deleted??
More HB Drama... Glad I've never been a part of it... :)

Her454
01-12-2006, 10:53 AM
all that matters is the kids.. and we are trying to work on being friends,
http://www.hotboatpics.com/pics/data/500/139gossip-med.jpg
"The reason a dog has so many friends is because he wags his tail instead of his tongue"
I hope they are not old enough to read or surf websites. Or there might be lots of splaining to do..........

topless
01-12-2006, 10:54 AM
Aint that the truth, but that is only one side, so will still have he said / she said...No, we only have she said / she said. Andy doesn't talk crap about her.

Bre
01-12-2006, 10:56 AM
I am going to get back to work... you guys have fun with your drama. :)

Wet Dream
01-12-2006, 11:01 AM
Have a nice day you sexy thang. :crossx:
Why thank you for the kind words, but I do believe you used the wrong smiley. Shouldn't it be more like ;)?

Kilrtoy
01-12-2006, 11:01 AM
Since you are going back to work... don't forget to pay your bills when you receive the paycheck.
OUCH

topless
01-12-2006, 11:04 AM
Drama!!, Queen of you are!
Still want to pull my ears??? :DI always want to pull your ears. :crossx:

topless
01-12-2006, 11:05 AM
Why thank you for the kind words, but I do believe you used the wrong smiley. Shouldn't it be more like ;)? ;) better?

superdave013
01-12-2006, 11:07 AM
I hope they are not old enough to read or surf websites. Or there might be lots of splaining to do..........
no need to read, all they have to do is look at the pictures.
"Look, that's my mom's pussy" lol

Kilrtoy
01-12-2006, 11:08 AM
This thread is getting ugly, and i have turned over a new leaf, im out and lurking :boxed:

Wet Dream
01-12-2006, 11:10 AM
This thread is getting ugly
GETTING???? You mean from the first post, right?

Her454
01-12-2006, 11:11 AM
no need to read, all they have to do is look at the pictures.
"Look, that's my mom's pussy" lol
You've been a naughty boy I see.........that one was straight from the heart.........ouch.

topless
01-12-2006, 11:14 AM
GETTING???? You mean from the first post, right?
You mean the thread where she was bashing Andy wasn't ugly?

Wet Dream
01-12-2006, 11:15 AM
Kilr is referring to this thread. No?

superdave013
01-12-2006, 11:15 AM
You've been a naughty boy I see.........that one was straight from the heart.........ouch.
me naughty? nope, you will find zero pictures of mine on the internet. so far there is non of yours either. At least I can't find them on Google. :crossx:

Foxy..
01-12-2006, 11:16 AM
You mean the thread where she was bashing Andy wasn't ugly?
OOOHH Topless you know I love you..
But really hunny it sounds like a lovers quarrel to me. Someone is hurt and someone is over it and I know first hand it sucks to see the ex posting shit. But lets just let them settle things themselves no need to stir the pot. Let's leave the shit slinging to themselves what u say??

PlyaPlya22
01-12-2006, 11:22 AM
This thread is getting ugly, and i have turned over a new leaf, im out and lurking :boxed:Now
that's funny!!

Her454
01-12-2006, 11:23 AM
me naughty? nope, you will find zero pictures of mine on the internet. so far there is non of yours either. At least I can't find them on Google. :crossx:
I have one of you....fully clothed but its absolute disgust the way you are drooling and conducting yourself while you lust after that beautiful flat-bottom.
And you are correct..... none of me.

460 jus getn it
01-12-2006, 11:24 AM
here is a hint................leave it alone..........o wait people on ***boat dont know how to do that. they are all about being in peoples business...........

Stoneman
01-12-2006, 11:26 AM
here is a hint................leave it alone..........o wait people on ***boat dont know how to do that. they are all about being in peoples business...........
I see your bored too!!! :yuk:

Wet Dream
01-12-2006, 11:27 AM
;) better?
Less sarcasm and more sincerity please.

Foxy..
I see your bored too!!! :yuk:
ooh rahh :yuk:

Kilrtoy
I have one of you....fully clothed .
how about one for me with out the cloths..... :idea: :idea: :idea:

460 jus getn it
01-12-2006, 11:28 AM
I see your bored too!!! :yuk:i see cooper let you out of your cage today...............

topless
here is a hint................leave it alone..........o wait people on ***boat dont know how to do that. they are all about being in peoples business...........When people air their dirty laundry here, do you really expect no one to comment?

superdave013
I have one of you....fully clothed but its absolute disgust the way you are drooling and conducting yourself while you lust after that beautiful flat-bottom.
yeah but those don't count. and the lusting was over my 1970's Mrs. Majors poster. You know the one.
BTW, I have 2 pics of you. One looking hot with some leather chaps and the other is not so hot when you were napping in an inner tube. But so far non of you with your junk out.

topless
01-12-2006, 11:29 AM
Less sarcasm and more sincerity please.What was so sarcastic about the word better?

riverbound
01-12-2006, 11:31 AM
Dang.....
I go into a meeting and come out to this..... Gotta love Hot Boat in the winter time :rolleyes:

460 jus getn it
01-12-2006, 11:32 AM
When people air their dirty laundry here, do you really expect no one to comment?
either way its not right..............they should have aried there personal business here and everyone should leave it alone.........im done back to isl....

Jbb
01-12-2006, 11:33 AM
Well.............There was that.........Inner tube ....incident......... :p

topless
01-12-2006, 11:35 AM
either way its not right..............they should have aried there personal business here and everyone should leave it alone.........im done back to isl....Buh bye. Go console her now.

Biglue
01-12-2006, 11:37 AM
either way its not right..............they should have aried there personal business here and everyone should leave it alone.........im done back to isl....
Spell check or proofread............ass wipe.
it would make a huge difference. :crossx:

Her454
01-12-2006, 11:38 AM
how about one for me with out the cloths..... :idea: :idea: :idea:
Why would you want a pic of SuperDave without clothes LOL.

Jbb
01-12-2006, 11:38 AM
Hi Foxy.........Outstanding avatar! :)

Her454
01-12-2006, 11:40 AM
BTW, I have 2 pics of you. One looking hot with some leather chaps and the other is not so hot when you were napping in an inner tube. But so far non of you with your junk out.
Both of those pics will haunt me forever LOL.

Sleek-Jet
It's a public forum... you don't want personal business commented on, don't post it. E-mail or PM...
Otherwise, shut up and take the flack you're going to get from everyone.

460 jus getn it
Buh bye. Go console her now.
who said i was going to console her. you as well as anyone know thats where i hang out at.

460 jus getn it
01-12-2006, 11:41 AM
Spell check or proofread............ass wipe.
it would make a huge difference. :crossx:
its not a spelling lesson.............

460 jus getn it
01-12-2006, 11:42 AM
It's a public forum... you don't want personal business commented on, don't post it. E-mail or PM...
Otherwise, shut up and take the flack you're going to get from everyone.
true that..............i guess this is what makes ***boat. did u ever get your boat fixed............

superdave013
01-12-2006, 11:42 AM
Both of those pics will haunt me forever LOL.
the one by the bike is a pretty good pic of you. the other, well ..... yeah I have it so stay inline now. LMAO

topless
01-12-2006, 11:44 AM
Why would you want a pic of SuperDave without clothes LOL.
LMAO!!!!! I was thinking the same thing. :cry:

78Eliminator
the one by the bike is a pretty good pic of you. the other, well ..... yeah I have it so stay inline now. LMAO
Is that the one you sent to me yesterday Dave? Yeah, that's a good one. I "used" it, if you know what I mean. :rollside: Her454 and I are practically married now......in my twisted imaginary world.

MONEYFURNOTHIN
Seems like Bre might not be the only one that needs to grow up around here! Bre is what 22, 23? Seems like a pretty exusable age to make mistakes. I know i made plenty of them around that age. Seems like a week ago everyone was in the Bre fanclub, now everyone is jumping ship? Typical around here, since when does teasing the boys with sexy pics and webcams make you a bad parent. How do her pictures or her webcam (which i need to check out sometime) affect her kids? Getting plastered at the sandbar while you kids are off playing, and your paying no f---ing attention to them(which i think we have all seen at some point or another), that sounds like bad parenting, not some naked pics. Being late on paying a bill, or not handling your money responsibly, not paying a friend back on time... yeah pretty sure we have all been guilty of that. Sugar daddy, your kidding right? Her husband met bre when she was what 18 maybe?? Bre had no career, she had kids, and i can promise you it was cheaper for bre to stay home with the kids then for her to go work somewhere for 12hr and put the kids in childcare! I pretty sure he wanted his wife to stay home and take care of his kids at least till there a bit older. Beside i know what a motor makes and im pretty sure bre didnt say in high school " im gonna marry me a motor and im gonna be rich!" Im pretty sure if she was just looking for a sugar daddy she might have shot a bit higher, and thats no slam on him.

Biglue
01-12-2006, 11:45 AM
It needs to be.......

Sleek-Jet
01-12-2006, 11:45 AM
true that..............i guess this is what makes ***boat. did u ever get your boat fixed............
Nah... haven't really had a chance to work on it...

topless
01-12-2006, 11:49 AM
Seems like Bre might not be the only one that needs to grow up around here! Bre is what 22, 23? Seems like a pretty exusable age to make mistakes. I know i made plenty of them around that age. Seems like a week ago everyone was in the Bre fanclub, now everyone is jumping ship? Typical around here, since when does teasing the boys with sexy pics and webcams make you a bad parent. How do her pictures or her webcam (which i need to check out sometime) affect her kids? Getting plastered at the sandbar while you kids are off playing, and your paying no f---ing attention to them(which i think we have all seen at some point or another), that sounds like bad parenting, not some naked pics. Being late on paying a bill, or not handling your money responsibly, not paying a friend back on time... yeah pretty sure we have all been guilty of that. Sugar daddy, your kidding right? Her husband met bre when she was what 18 maybe?? Bre had no career, she had kids, and i can promise you it was cheaper for bre to stay home with the kids then for her to go work somewhere for 12hr and put the kids in childcare! I pretty sure he wanted his wife to stay home and take care of his kids at least till there a bit older. Beside i know what a motor makes and im pretty sure bre didnt say in high school " im gonna marry me a motor and im gonna be rich!" Im pretty sure if she was just looking for a sugar daddy she might have shot a bit higher, and thats no slam on him.And tell me what this has to do with not paying your bills and attacking your ex in a public forum when you know he reads it? I don't care how old you are but when you are 18 you are an adult so act like one.

460 jus getn it
01-12-2006, 11:50 AM
It needs to be.......
al right bastard so i dont know how to spell...we all cant have esl class like you...............

460 jus getn it
01-12-2006, 11:50 AM
Nah... haven't really had a chance to work on it...
i hear you ran into one of our buddies out there that day......i was stuck in a cove towing a broken boat around...........

GHT
01-12-2006, 11:52 AM
This thread is getting ugly, and i have turned over a new leaf, im out and lurking :boxed:
Can You say INVISIBLE???
The day you don't post on an "ugly" thread is the day you turned over a NEW TREE.... a leaf would be way too small.. :D :D

abraman1326
01-12-2006, 11:53 AM
God damn, why all the drama. SOmeone made a mistake, I think we all have. Let's not just gang up against anyone. There is probably a good reason, and besides, it's personal. We don't all have to jump on someone for a mistake, we've all made them. At least everything is being taken care of, can't we all just get along???
BRA

Biglue
01-12-2006, 11:53 AM
Can You say INVISIBLE???
The day you don't post on an "ugly" thread is the day you turned over a NEW TREE.... a leaf would be way too small.. :D :D
That there is funny......don't care who you are.
I'll have to remember that one.

GHT
01-12-2006, 11:54 AM
That there is funny......don't care who you are.
I'll have to remember that one.
Thanks... Glad something funny was said on this thead... :argue:

460 jus getn it
01-12-2006, 11:54 AM
Can You say INVISIBLE???
:D :D :D :D thats too funny...................

78Eliminator
01-12-2006, 11:55 AM
Speaking of mistakes, you better take a good hard look at your grammar. Wow, I hope you aren't older than 11 years old.

Hardly Satisfied
01-12-2006, 11:55 AM
both bre and SYA need to get together a patch things up

Biglue
01-12-2006, 11:56 AM
Speaking of mistakes, you better take a good hard look at your grammar. Wow, I hope you aren't older than 11 years old.
ROTFLMAO.

Stoneman
Hi Foxy :wink:

Her454
If you don't start being nice we will never be married. Now put my pic away. :rollside:

GHT
01-12-2006, 11:57 AM
God damn, why all the drama. SOmeone made a mistake, I think we all have. Let's not just gang up against anyone. There is probably a good reason, and besides, it's personal. We don't all have to jump on someone for a mistake, we've all made them. At least everything is being taken care of, can't we all just get along???
BRA
By the way... You ARE on ***boat Threads... All drama is public... It eventually gets everyone... My turn has come and gone. Now I do things differently. :rolleyes:

Biglue
01-12-2006, 11:57 AM
both bre and SYA need to get together a patch things up
I think that would be the ideal outcome of this entire ordeal. Hopefully they can get overcome this.

Tom Brown
01-12-2006, 11:58 AM
Let's change the title of this thread to, "Vent your anger here."

GHT
01-12-2006, 11:59 AM
I think that would be the ideal outcome of this entire ordeal. Hopefully they can get overcome this.
"Hopefully they can get overcome this"????? WTF???? I hope your not over 11 yrs of age... :yuk: :skull: :D :D

Her454
01-12-2006, 12:00 PM
I have no anger and I live in a glass house. :rollside:

Jbb
01-12-2006, 12:00 PM
Shut up Brown,or I swear Im gonna[threat content deleted]......

Tom Brown
01-12-2006, 12:01 PM
Shut up Brown,or I swear Im gonna[threat content deleted]......
Don't you have a couple of acres of sod to lay, Brian?

Biglue
01-12-2006, 12:01 PM
"Hopefully they can get overcome this"????? WTF???? I hope your not over 11 yrs of age... :yuk: :skull: :D :D
English as a second language bro........sometimes the spanish comes back to haunt me. :D

topless
01-12-2006, 12:02 PM
I have no anger and I live in a glass house. :rollside:
You're shy and sensitive too, right?

Her454
01-12-2006, 12:03 PM
You're shy and sensitive too, right?
You saying Im not? Biatch.

GHT
01-12-2006, 12:03 PM
English as a second language bro........sometimes the spanish comes back to haunt me. :D
Now this is turning into a funny thread.. Hopefully they won't hear me in the other office. I keep laughing... :D :D :D

Jbb
01-12-2006, 12:04 PM
You saying Im not? Biatch.
Dammit...now Im excited!!!! :)

Tom Brown
01-12-2006, 12:04 PM
Dammit...now Im excited!!!! :)
... are you saying the sod cutter is ready to go?

Biglue
01-12-2006, 12:06 PM
Now this is turning into a funny thread.. Hopefully they won't hear me in the other office. I keep laughing... :D :D :D
Yeah no shit bro same here.

Jbb
01-12-2006, 12:06 PM
... are you saying the sod cutter is ready to go?
Rev on the redline.....brother....

Wet Dream
01-12-2006, 12:12 PM
Yes it is. Figure it out brain surgeon. Everything that gets typed on these forums poses the risk of getting torn apart. So type it up right, or risk the chances of typing something you don't intend on passing on.
In your example of using "should" when you should have used "shouldn't". There is a huge difference. Just 3 key strokes, but a world of difference. Please get it right.

460 jus getn it
01-12-2006, 12:14 PM
Yes it is. Figure it out brain surgeon. Everything that gets typed on these forums poses the risk of getting torn apart. So type it up right, or risk the chances of typing something you don't intend on passing on.
In your example of using "should" when you should have used "shouldn't". There is a huge difference. Just 3 key strokes, but a world of difference. Please get it right.
chop this.........................FUC OFF.......................................and have a nice day......ps those that know me know im fucing around....................

MONEYFURNOTHIN
01-12-2006, 12:14 PM
pretty ironic someone is slamming someone in a public forum.............for slamming someone in a public forum..........i see dumb people

Wet Dream
01-12-2006, 12:15 PM
al right bastard so i dont know how to spell...we all cant have esl class like you...............
2 L's in ALL

Devilman
01-12-2006, 12:16 PM
pretty ironic someone is slamming someone in a public forum.............for slamming someone in a public forum..........i see dumb people
Ironic or just plain funny?:D :D :rollside:

GHT
01-12-2006, 12:16 PM
WTF???? You can't see me... :yuk:

460 jus getn it
01-12-2006, 12:17 PM
2 L's in ALL
aww hahahahahahahaha............thats my mexican side peaking out........al as in.....al right ese.........................

GHT
01-12-2006, 12:17 PM
2 L's in ALL
LMAO....

Her454
01-12-2006, 12:18 PM
how can you actually "see" dumb people on a online public forum? :cry:

Stoneman
01-12-2006, 12:19 PM
Man, having a bad day??? :cool:

Wet Dream
01-12-2006, 12:19 PM
aww hahahahahahahaha............thats my mexican side peaking out........al as in.....al right ese.........................
I thought it was awwww white essay

GHT
01-12-2006, 12:20 PM
how can you actually "see" dumb people on a online public forum? :cry:
Damn Her454 don't you get it???? WTF??? You did say "Public Forum".. Doesn't that mean were in public? Which means he can see us.. Do I always have to explain everything?? :rolleyes:

Her454
01-12-2006, 12:24 PM
Damn Her454 don't you get it???? WTF??? You did say "Public Forum".. Doesn't that mean were in public? Which means he can see us.. Do I always have to explain everything?? :rolleyes:
Please forgive my ignorance as Im one of the dumber ones. :cry:

460 jus getn it
01-12-2006, 12:25 PM
I thought it was awwww white essayhaha....no i like to keep it pc around here..............................

topless
01-12-2006, 12:28 PM
pretty ironic someone is slamming someone in a public forum.............for slamming someone in a public forum..........i see dumb peopleWhere did I slam anyone? It was just a little jolt of reality.

Biglue
01-12-2006, 12:29 PM
2 L's in ALL
I believe he meant to say "alright" as in alrighty then rocket scientist. :crossx:

topless
01-12-2006, 12:31 PM
aww hahahahahahahaha............thats my mexican side peaking out........al as in.....al right ese.........................Isn't alright one word?

460 jus getn it
01-12-2006, 12:33 PM
Isn't alright one word?
nice find..........................way to go cleatus.........................................

topless
01-12-2006, 12:37 PM
way to go cleatus.........................................Th e name is Topless.

460 jus getn it
01-12-2006, 12:39 PM
The name is Topless.topless, cleatus its the same thing................

Jbb
01-12-2006, 12:41 PM
nice find..........................way to go cleatus.........................................
Cleatus......lmao..... :p

Wet Dream
01-12-2006, 12:46 PM
I believe he meant to say "alright" as in alrighty then rocket scientist. :crossx:
Then why add a space? Its a wasted keystroke... wasted energy, Einstein :crossx:

Sleek-Jet
01-12-2006, 12:50 PM
Shouldn't that be we're or we are??? :D
Sleek <-------- joining in on the fun. :D

topless
01-12-2006, 12:51 PM
Shouldn't that be we're or we are??? :D
Sleek <-------- joining in on the fun. :DNice find..........Cleatus. :crossx:

Biglue
01-12-2006, 12:53 PM
Then why add a space? Its a wasted keystroke... wasted energy, Einstein :crossx:
I believe your efforts are better spent in a classroom for a better future. :crossx: :crossx:

Biglue
01-12-2006, 12:53 PM
Nice find..........Cleatus. :crossx:
Awwww shit......just how many Cleatus we have around here?

topless
01-12-2006, 12:58 PM
And to all you that are gonna Bash on me 4 this, go to ISL and do it their :crossx: :crossx: :crossx:
I was going to, but I think I might be banned there now for some reason. :cry:

Froggystyle
01-12-2006, 01:04 PM
LOUD NOISES!!!

topless
01-12-2006, 01:05 PM
LOUD NOISES!!!Stop jacking this thread.

Jbb
01-12-2006, 01:05 PM
I would like to take a moment,in the middle of this drama filled afternoon,to get back to basics for a moment,...and remind you all that....RD SUX..... :p

lucky
01-12-2006, 01:06 PM
fock it -- bench racer's is getting stale -- I'm into this like a maximus is into cleatus

Biglue
01-12-2006, 01:07 PM
I would like to take a moment,in the middle of this drama filled afternoon,to get back to basics for a moment,...and remind you all that....RD SUX..... :p
LMAO....
you're a dick.

HOSS
01-12-2006, 01:08 PM
yeah,,jack off,,or is it jack mehoff,,,,forget with all this internet badace stuff.

Stoneman
01-12-2006, 01:08 PM
I was going to, but I think I might be banned there now for some reason. :cry:
I wondered what happen, my ears were getting lonely. :cry:

topless
01-12-2006, 01:10 PM
I wondered what happen, my ears were getting lonely. :cry:One thing is for certain, you can always find me here. :)

Mrs. Bordsmnj
01-12-2006, 01:10 PM
OK i was sooooooooo not gonna say anything but in defense of my brother i will
Bre you know DAMN well Andy is not the way you make him out to be i have seen him try and try again ever since labor day weekend when it was supposed to be a Boys trip out, He didnt go clubing with me because he went and took care of YOU.... A fukn d!ck i think not... Most and i repeat Most of what you say is turned alittle on the harsh side and sitting here reading the shit you talk on Andy does not make you look any better of an ex-wife nor a mother I know alot and i wont say nearly a quarter of what i know cause its not my place, Your grown enough to realize the situation your in with Andy For a guy working a Fock load of hours and putting up with shit most guys would kick you to the curb for and supporting you and his family so YOU can stay home and be with the kids and tell you not to work i think is far from an asswhole, you know deep inside you are in the wrong for talking the shit you do on him Why wont you stop lying to yourself and walk on the dirt we live in not the clouds we like to dream in... Now i have'nt known Andy all my life but we do relate in alot of different subjects and like i said i consider him a good bro, So for you to come on here and say all the shit you did about living with him and how focked up it was and blah blah blah and knowing the truth is pretty focked up So quit your crying and feeling sorry for yourself and step on reality the quicker you do the quicker you will realize what your focking up... Dont be Nieve (sp?) the internet will be gone one day and leave you with nothing Wake up sweet heart......Just handle your biz
And to all you that are gonna Bash on me 4 this, go to ISL and do it their :crossx: :crossx: :crossx:
Alex, you are such a dick. Andy and RB too. :rolleyes: :rollside:

riverbound
01-12-2006, 01:12 PM
Alex, you are such a dick. Andy and RB too. :rolleyes: :rollside:
What did I do???
And we are more commonly reffered to as a$$holes ;)

MAINEVENT
01-12-2006, 01:16 PM
What did I do???
And we are more commonly reffered to as a$$holes ;)
Thank You :crossx:

Foxy..
01-12-2006, 01:20 PM
Thank You :crossx:
And whats wrong with ISL..

PlyaPlya22
01-12-2006, 01:21 PM
Just 3 key strokes, but a world of difference. Please get it right.
That's what she said! :rollside:

Mrs. Bordsmnj
01-12-2006, 01:21 PM
Its very clique-y. :D :D

MAINEVENT
01-12-2006, 01:22 PM
YOU.......... you gotta problem with it, wanna piece of me, King kong aint got shit on me LOL J/K :crossx: :crossx: :crossx: :rollside:

riverroyal
01-12-2006, 01:23 PM
summer yet,,

Essex29
01-12-2006, 01:24 PM
I didn't bother reading, but I had a question...
IS IT SUMMER YET??????

Essex29
01-12-2006, 01:24 PM
summer yet,,
hey, thats what I just said

OutCole'd
01-12-2006, 01:28 PM
JBB, what would Chuck Norris do in a situation like this? :cool:

riverroyal
01-12-2006, 01:29 PM
drama,its not even rainin and everyone frowning.Should we sing a song,hold hands,hug?

OutCole'd
drama,its not even rainin and everyone frowning.Should we sing a song,hold hands,hug?
homo

riverroyal
we just got on the Islander waiting list!See ya in 2 years :cool:FAG

pixilatedpussy
01-12-2006, 01:31 PM
Im a lover not a fighter! :rolleyes:

Her454
01-12-2006, 01:32 PM
Have you mailed my package yet?
Tap, tap, tap...waiting patiently....

OutCole'd
01-12-2006, 01:32 PM
Are you bringing your "partner" John with you? :cool:

riverroyal
01-12-2006, 01:33 PM
wife just told me 10 minutes ago :rolleyes:

riverroyal
01-12-2006, 01:33 PM
ya think :rollside:

pixilatedpussy
01-12-2006, 01:34 PM
Have you mailed my package yet?
Tap, tap, tap...waiting patiently....
ROTFLMFAO!!!! :220v:

Her454
01-12-2006, 01:34 PM
ROTFLMFAO!!!! :220v:
Im deeply hurt that you find my "frustration" humorous. :cry:

pixilatedpussy
01-12-2006, 01:35 PM
ya think :rollside:
Hee hee hee!
Shall we sing "koom by yah"?

pixilatedpussy
01-12-2006, 01:36 PM
Im deeply hurt that you find my "frustration" humorous. :cry:
Ahhh .... Im sorry hunny bunny! ROTFLMAO! :220v:

OutCole'd
01-12-2006, 01:40 PM
Park model right next door to me is still on the market. You could be my neighbor, what could be better than that? :rollside:

riverroyal
01-12-2006, 01:43 PM
can my boat fit?Whats the monthly?The more I go to the desert the more I want to sell my toyhauler and ATVs and just to havasu all year,1 rhino,2 kids bikes,,done

OutCole'd
01-12-2006, 01:47 PM
can my boat fit?Whats the monthly?The more I go to the desert the more I want to sell my toyhauler and ATVs and just to havasu all year,1 rhino,2 kids bikes,,done
160yes420

riverroyal
01-12-2006, 01:49 PM
160 firm?,,nice way to change this thread huh....how old is it,,,,awww fock,I will pm you later,or give me your home or cell number,not on here,ROZ will call at midnight

OutCole'd
01-12-2006, 01:50 PM
160 firm?,,nice way to change this thread huh....how old is it,,,,awww fock,I will pm you later,or give me your home or cell number,not on here,ROZ will call at midnight
Deal

riverroyal
01-12-2006, 01:54 PM
to calc a quick loan payment,talk with the wife,Im sick of the A holes in the desert,no one here,just the idiots that go,we need a change

OutCole'd
01-12-2006, 01:56 PM
http://www.islanderrvresort.com/parkforsale_313.htm

riverroyal
01-12-2006, 01:59 PM
on the end?

OutCole'd
01-12-2006, 02:01 PM
on the end?
Other side, 314

djunkie
01-12-2006, 02:16 PM
1 Word WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Now this is some action.
Can I get a hug please????? Foxy, Pixi??????? :D :D

Foxy..
01-12-2006, 02:22 PM
1 Word WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Now this is some action.
Can I get a hug please????? Foxy, Pixi??????? :D :D
Ooooh I'll hug you baby.. :p

djunkie
01-12-2006, 02:23 PM
AHHHH Thanks. :p

HOSS
01-12-2006, 02:35 PM
can I stick it in the butt? :mad:

PlyaPlya22
01-12-2006, 02:39 PM
you gotta call me back first :rolleyes: :rollside:

djunkie
01-12-2006, 02:41 PM
you gotta call me back first :rolleyes: :rollside:
Get in line fags. I get her first. :crossx: :crossx:

PlyaPlya22
01-12-2006, 02:51 PM
Get in line fags. I get her first. :crossx: :crossx:ya, get it warmed up for PLYA!! :rollside:

Foxy..
01-12-2006, 03:05 PM
Get in line fags. I get her first. :crossx: :crossx:
You may get me first djunkie but you aint sticking it in my butt.. lol :yuk:
And Hoss come on now we keep that stuff hush hush :rolleyes: j/k

Phat Matt
01-12-2006, 03:05 PM
homo
Park model right next door to me is still on the market. You could be my neighbor, what could be better than that? :rollside:
You two need to get a room...oh wait, it looks like you're trying. :)

djunkie
01-12-2006, 03:06 PM
You may get me first djunkie but you aint sticking it in my butt.. lol :yuk:
And Hoss come on now we keep that stuff hush hush :rolleyes: j/k
So you say theres a chance........ YAAAAAA!!!!!!!! :rollside: :rollside:

OutCole'd
01-12-2006, 03:19 PM
You two need to get a room...oh wait, it looks like you're trying. :)
Ouch. :rolleyes: Busted I guess.

riverroyal
01-12-2006, 03:20 PM
Ouch. :rolleyes: Busted I guess.
romance is killin me.

waterwitch
01-12-2006, 03:42 PM
Topless, I just have a comment on your opening statement.
You told Bre to grow up, yet twice now you have acted as
though you are still in High School.
Since when do you think Andy needs you to stick up for him?
I am sure he is completely capable of typing his own reaction or
posts.
This really is kind of cheezy. Maybe you should be a little less judgemental
of others and check yourself.

Her454
01-12-2006, 03:47 PM
posts.
of others and check yourself.
Traci, you must have missed the first few threads that were deleted. This escalated to a point today where it was sad but humorous. No one likes to see dirty laundry aired out but enough is enough and I think Topless said what a lot of people wanted to say but didnt have the guts too.
Just my .02

topless
01-12-2006, 03:47 PM
posts.
of others and check yourself.Obviously you didn't read her posts in the thread she deleted.

little rowe boat
01-12-2006, 03:48 PM
This thread is rediculous and the moderators need to DELETE it.

LAFD
01-12-2006, 03:50 PM
god damn seven pages of crap. oh well.

Her454
01-12-2006, 03:51 PM
This thread is rediculous and the moderators need to DELETE it.
They are all on strike waiting for their FREE ***boat Moderator T-Shirt.

waterwitch
01-12-2006, 03:52 PM
Obviously you didn't read her posts in the thread she deleted.
Your right I hadn't read the other posts, I just started with this
one. I am sure there is a TON more to the story but I just hate when
people jump on a bandwagon. I just don't think it's for any of us to
judge, but again, I see your point topless, when you put it in a public
forum..........
Hi Traci. Wish I could of seen you at CFW. Maybe father's day.
Miss YOU!!

waterwitch
01-12-2006, 03:59 PM
They are all on strike waiting for their FREE ***boat Moderator T-Shirt.
Oh could they send one my way!
(but I don't want the magazine)

OGShocker
01-12-2006, 04:06 PM
I just LOVE
http://www.hotboatpics.com/pics/data/500/768747452774FA-1A1E-420B-91D2E9E3086B8D25.JPG
this BOAT!!!
I kinda like that I wasn't involved in the drama today. :mad:

Her454
01-12-2006, 04:08 PM
I just LOVE
http://www.hotboatpics.com/pics/data/500/768747452774FA-1A1E-420B-91D2E9E3086B8D25.JPG
this BOAT!!!
Shall I involve you? I would hate for you to be left out....... :rollside:

OGShocker
01-12-2006, 04:18 PM
Shall I involve you? I would hate for you to be left out....... :rollside:
Be nice or I'll send you Karl's Speedo photos!!! :crossx: :boxed: :yuk:

pixilatedpussy
01-12-2006, 04:28 PM
ME TOO!!!!!!!!!!! ME TOO!!!!!! :220v:

djunkie
01-12-2006, 04:30 PM
It scares me to know that you have a pic of Karl in a speedo. :eek:

JB in so cal
01-12-2006, 04:30 PM
romance is killin me.
Fag

Phat Matt
01-12-2006, 04:31 PM
romance is killin me.
lol
:D

JB in so cal
01-12-2006, 04:32 PM
Fag.

OutCole'd
01-12-2006, 04:34 PM
Fag
Don't be getting all jealous and shit. There is room at the Islander for you too big guy. :cool:

waterwitch
01-12-2006, 04:52 PM
I just LOVE
this BOAT!!!
thank you! We love our boat to!
Here is another pic just to switch gears.
http://www.hotboatpics.com/pics/data/500/768743Wednesday_December_08_2004-med.jpg
http://www.hotboatpics.com/pics/data/500/7687Us_Redone.jpg

gqchris
01-12-2006, 05:31 PM
http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b377/gqchris/popcorn_buckets.jpg

Her454
01-12-2006, 06:43 PM
That would certainly stop my mailman from stalking me. :rollside:

hoolign
01-12-2006, 07:08 PM
Me too! and thats only because I'm using the NEW ShockwaveBob anti Drama 2 kit! everytime I felt like posting somthing..I put my fingers in the comfort fit glove and it delivered a 20 amp 40,000V shock that rendered me imobile for thirty minutes!
The only reason I can post now it beacuse it's on the charger!

Old Texan
01-12-2006, 07:29 PM
Me too! and thats only because I'm using the NEW ShockwaveBob anti Drama 2 kit! everytime I felt like posting somthing..I put my fingers in the comfort fit glove and it delivered a 20 amp 40,000V shock that rendered me imobile for thirty minutes!
The only reason I can post now it beacuse it's on the charger!
You Hoolie, are truley blessed...... :p