PDA

View Full Version : Is it my computer...

Moe_Havi
08-15-2006, 01:26 PM
How come while I'm in the forums, every time I click on a link for a video or a vender or whatever, it clicks me to that link but takes me out of the hot boat forum completely? Before, I would just hit the back buttom and it would take me back. Is this happening to anyone else? When I'm in other sites and link to videos etc., it doesn't happen.

h2oski2fast
08-15-2006, 01:28 PM
All depends on how the site is setup. The way HB has it is the correct way to do it, so that you dont leave their website........ Vbulletin defaults that way.

FMluvswater
08-15-2006, 01:37 PM
How come while I'm in the forums, every time I click on a link for a video or a vender or whatever, it clicks me to that link but takes me out of the hot boat forum completely? Before, I would just hit the back buttom and it would take me back. Is this happening to anyone else? When I'm in other sites and link to videos etc., it doesn't happen.
If you use Firefox browser you can tweak that in your browser tools.
Click Tools, Options, then Tabs and check off/uncheck the appropriate boxes or radials.
I just checked Internet Explorer Tools and don't see a similar tweak possible.

No Name
08-15-2006, 02:05 PM
Maybe your PC is trying to tell you that you’re spending to much time on HB. :D

Moe_Havi
08-15-2006, 02:50 PM
Hey FM;
I think you're right. It is some setting that got changed but I did not see where the tabs button was. You can tell how great I am with computers. Heck, I don't even have a picture under my name.

FMluvswater
08-15-2006, 03:53 PM
Hey FM;
I think you're right. It is some setting that got changed but I did not see where the tabs button was. You can tell how great I am with computers. Heck, I don't even have a picture under my name.
http://new.***boat.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=16547&stc=1
Does that help?
BTW there are some people who can't even figure out how to turn a computer on and off and here you're posting away on the internet so computer savvy is all relative eh :D
if you really want a pic under your name ask to be shown how, lots of willing helpful folks here (except Hooli :D he's too mean, lol ), even me :smile: