PDA

View Full Version : Help....I need T-shirts made or at least bids

SummitKarl
08-16-2006, 08:59 PM
to see if my car club can afford to have shirts made this year.
so can I get a bid for
18 total assorted m,l
36 xl
36 xxl,
5.9 oz or better - prefer Anvil shirts or cheaper solution :idea:
I have clean artwork in MS Word or PDF or JPG
I need them for my upcoming annual charity Car Show and BBQ Sept 30th,
It would be very nice if I could get a partial donation this, as My Car Club will provide the required tax deductible paperwork. it's not necessary at all but every bit helps, due to the color count it would be best if I can find someone with one of those new fangled Ink Jet shirt printers
back artwork
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/520/2734lapazshirtback.jpg
Front artwork
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/520/2734LAPAZSHIRTFRONT.jpg
also I am still looking for sponsors to donate raffle prizes, and goodie bag stuffers about 100-150 of something with your company logo on it, pens, Biz card, key chains that kind stuff, sponsors will be announced on 4 radio stations in Mohave county, any donation is tax deductible and goes to support Lake Havasu's family crisis center (Interagency Council)
or if your a auto related vendor, your welcome to come set up a booth free of charge, last year was just under 150 cars, we are expecting 200+ cars this year to line the water front of the LaPaz county Fair Grounds
This is the flier for the event I still have plenty of room to add your biz logo on it, before it goes to the printer next Thursday
Thanks
Karl
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/520/2734OSNLAPAZFLYER2006-1.jpg

Phat Matt
08-16-2006, 09:11 PM
There was a guy who could help, but I can't remember all 30 of his screen names. :)

djunkie
08-16-2006, 09:15 PM
There was a guy who could help, but I can't remember all 30 of his screen names. :)
Ya ask Ogshocker. I'm pretty sure he knows someone. :crossx: :crossx:

OGShocker
08-16-2006, 09:17 PM
Ya ask Ogshocker. I'm pretty sure he knows someone. :crossx: :crossx:
Something tells me I need to kick your union non-worker ass! :crossx: :crossx: :crossx:

SummitKarl
08-16-2006, 09:22 PM
NO............ STOP IT :mad:

djunkie
08-16-2006, 09:23 PM
Something tells me I need to kick your union non-worker ass! :crossx: :crossx: :crossx:
You have to admit, that was pretty funny. :boxingguy :crossx: :crossx:

Kilrtoy
08-16-2006, 09:27 PM
I think someone stole OG's password and is back at it again threatening people, might be, l r 2 ....

HM
08-16-2006, 09:37 PM
I know a place....tell them your name is Squirten Thunder and they will just give them to you for free.

Cas
08-16-2006, 09:37 PM
any chance you can get camera ready artwork? Those logos will be a pain in the arse to vector from a jpg.

SummitKarl
08-16-2006, 09:44 PM
any chance you can get camera ready artwork? Those logos will be a pain in the arse to vector from a jpg.
ugh... I don't know.. what is the format, is it color sep. or something.
I do these in MS Word so maybe I can x-late to something, I had Daytona Trophy work from the Ms Word file and WOW.....bitchen Trophys.
I have the full up adobe PKG. is that something that would work?

OGShocker
08-16-2006, 09:49 PM
You have to admit, that was pretty funny. :boxingguy :crossx: :crossx:
OK, that was damn funny.
Karl:
PM UCLAHATER for information on folks in your area. He has a lot of contacts!

Redneck
08-16-2006, 09:50 PM
ugh... I don't know.. what is the format, is it color sep. or something.
I do these in MS Word so maybe I can x-late to something, I had Daytona Trophy work from the Ms Word file and WOW.....bitchen Trophys.
I have the full up adobe PKG. is that something that would work?
to bad you talked me out of silkscreening i would have hooked ya up

SummitKarl
08-16-2006, 09:55 PM
to bad you talked me out of silkscreening i would have hooked ya up
Silkscreeners and Realtors...Havasu has way to many of each.
I am gona need ink jet printing on this one... I think

HM
08-16-2006, 10:00 PM
PM Wicked_Tahiti - he has an inkjet machine in his shop and can do as little as 1 shirt and I think he can use jpg files.

RiverToysJas
08-16-2006, 10:20 PM
I like to use www.customink.com They do great work, and have great customer service. Plus you can preview on their website. They also give price quotes. You're doing a lot of color, I'm not sure, but I think they'll set up the 4-color files for you too. Not sure about that though, I always give them print ready files, or close to print ready.
G'luck.
RTJas :D

SummitKarl
08-16-2006, 10:24 PM
I like to use www.customink.com They do great work, and have great customer service. Plus you can preview on their website. They also give price quotes. You're doing a lot of color, I'm not sure, but I think they'll set up the 4-color files for you too. Not sure about that though, I always give them print ready files, or close to print ready.
G'luck.
RTJas :D
sweet thanks, Jason thats what I am looking for....a pass off the file deal :)

riverbound
08-16-2006, 10:51 PM
I know a place....tell them your name is Squirten Thunder and they will just give them to you for free.
I was thinkin' the same thing :p

superdave013
08-17-2006, 03:58 AM
I could donate a few sets of custom made DOT stainless steel braided brake hoses with OEM style ends. They retail for around 30 bucks a hose + or - and takes 3 to 4 hoses per car. I guess the thing to do would be to give a gift cert. so I could make them how ever the winners wanted them. I could also donate one holley fuel line kit made with 304 s.s. tube all polished up.
Also could give a stack O stickers for the swag bag.
I'd love to see my logo that flyer.
The brake hoses are pretty nice man. Check 'em out.
http://www.hotboatpics.com/pics/data/500/48scan0003-med.jpg

lalhc
08-17-2006, 06:30 AM
SK - Have you tried Joel's T-Shirts in Havasu? He drives a sweet looking older Suburban.

a catered life
08-17-2006, 06:45 AM
:idea: hey carl i may be able to assist you i just finished setting up a bookeeping/inventory system for my best friend who now is a owner for a tee shirt silk screen company....he said he could have you a quote by 12:00 today..i need to send they your art work for them to see...check back later

Cas
08-17-2006, 07:34 AM
damn Karl, I just looked it up and we quoted you $6.50 per shirt last year + $100.00 total for 4 screens. It looks like the same logo on the front so that would have already been done.

SummitKarl
08-17-2006, 08:00 AM
I could donate a few sets of custom made DOT stainless steel braided brake hoses with OEM style ends. They retail for around 30 bucks a hose + or - and takes 3 to 4 hoses per car. I guess the thing to do would be to give a gift cert. so I could make them how ever the winners wanted them. I could also donate one holley fuel line kit made with 304 s.s. tube all polished up.
Also could give a stack O stickers for the swag bag.
I'd love to see my logo that flyer.
The brake hoses are pretty nice man. Check 'em out.
http://www.hotboatpics.com/pics/data/500/48scan0003-med.jpg
SD, that is a great prize, just the cool stuff the car guys like, and the stickers are pardon the pun SWEET, perfect thing for the goodie bags. page back up and look at the flier again :) , is that the logo you would like?, come set up a booth at the show if you want... I won't ask those other guys = PC if you want to show your wears...but I could drop off of few of the fliers at there store once it's printed :)
I will shoot you a PM shortly with the info and tax donation letter, and thank you this would be very cool prize :)

Havasu_Dreamin
08-17-2006, 08:12 AM
Check with Todd at Jokers Wild, he get sall of the t-shirts printed for the regattas from what I understand.

superdave013
08-17-2006, 08:17 AM
That looks great. And I just might have to swing out and set up a booth. I will have to see what I have going on and I'll let you know.
I have no problem with the P.C. guys. I would not mind setting up a booth next to them. :) We are right next to each other at the show in Long Beach already.
And yes, I think you should drop off some flyers to them.
It would be better if you just e mail the info to dave@sweetperformance.com

SummitKarl
08-17-2006, 08:18 AM
damn Karl, I just looked it up and we quoted you $6.50 per shirt last year + $100.00 total for 4 screens. It looks like the same logo on the front so that would have already been done.
CAS
last year the club only had $1300 to put on the whole show, and that had to go to buy all the food, this year we have a bit more to work with :)
if you can do 2 sided 4 color shirts for $6.50ea and $25 ea screen, I would be all over it (pending club approval of the funds) and I might be able to bump up the quantity a bit :)

SummitKarl
08-17-2006, 08:21 AM
That looks great. And I just might have to swing out and set up a booth. I will have to see what I have going on and I'll let you know.
I have no problem with the P.C. guys. I would not mind setting up a booth next to them. :) We are right next to each other at the show in Long Beach already.
And yes, I think you should drop off some flyers to them.
It would be better if you just e mail the info to dave@sweetperformance.com
Great, will do later today
THANK YOU!!!!!!! :)

SummitKarl
08-17-2006, 08:24 AM
SK - Have you tried Joel's T-Shirts in Havasu? He drives a sweet looking older Suburban.
nope not yet, where is he located?

SummitKarl
08-17-2006, 08:41 AM
Check with Todd at Jokers Wild, he get sall of the t-shirts printed for the regattas from what I understand.
hey good idea....I will catch up with him at the Havasu Hot Boat office this week

lalhc
08-17-2006, 09:14 AM
Joel's Tee Shirts
928-680-7804
1600 W. Acoma Blvd

a catered life
08-17-2006, 09:48 AM
this is apretty good deal if he can offer it again this year....our price came out to be about 50 cents more per shirt but you will save on with cas because they have one screen already set up for you

SummitKarl
08-17-2006, 09:56 AM
this is apretty good deal if he can offer it again this year....our price came out to be about 50 cents more per shirt but you will save on with cas because they have one screen already set up for you
check your PM's

topless
08-17-2006, 10:22 AM
Hey SK, do you know how to spell polluting? :idea:

a catered life
08-17-2006, 10:38 AM
to see if my car club can afford to have shirts made this year.
so can I get a bid for
18 total assorted m,l
36 xl
36 xxl,
5.9 oz or better - prefer Anvil shirts or cheaper solution :idea:
I have clean artwork in MS Word or PDF or JPG
I need them for my upcoming annual charity Car Show and BBQ Sept 30th,
It would be very nice if I could get a partial donation this, as My Car Club will provide the required tax deductible paperwork. it's not necessary at all but every bit helps, due to the color count it would be best if I can find someone with one of those new fangled Ink Jet shirt printers
back artwork
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/520/2734lapazshirtback.jpg
Front artwork
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/520/2734LAPAZSHIRTFRONT.jpg
also I am still looking for sponsors to donate raffle prizes, and goodie bag stuffers about 100-150 of something with your company logo on it, pens, Biz card, key chains that kind stuff, sponsors will be announced on 4 radio stations in Mohave county, any donation is tax deductible and goes to support Lake Havasu's family crisis center (Interagency Council)
or if your a auto related vendor, your welcome to come set up a booth free of charge, last year was just under 150 cars, we are expecting 200+ cars this year to line the water front of the LaPaz county Fair Grounds
This is the flier for the event I still have plenty of room to add your biz logo on it, before it goes to the printer next Thursday
Thanks
Karl
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/520/2734OSNLAPAZFLYER2006-1.jpg
send me just the jpeg of the front and back to food4ucatering@yahoo.com

SummitKarl
08-17-2006, 10:39 AM
Hey SK, do you know how to spell polluting? :idea:
what cha talking about "A" and why is "T" on your PC :confused: :)

topless
08-17-2006, 11:01 AM
what cha talking about "A" and why is "T" on your PC :confused: :)What are you talking about? I just noticed you can't spell polluting but glad I could help you with the spelling of the word.