PDA

View Full Version : Grass Pay$ busted

Kilrtoy
08-16-2006, 09:03 PM
I think it went something like this.
Pull over cheech, we smell something funny coming from Grass pays.
No serious Officer its av gas
sure cheech, I bet this boat is made of grass not fiberglass and your smuggling it up river
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/3661DSC02785.JPG
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/3661DSC02786.JPG http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/3661DSC02787.JPG

BanedAid
08-16-2006, 09:05 PM
Hes one party animal His boat should say Captain Pays

Tequila-John
08-16-2006, 09:06 PM
Great pics bud. Sucks to be Grass Pay$

BanedAid
08-16-2006, 09:07 PM
He's Been know to smuggle some Mexicans up river. Mr and Mss Killer

Kilrtoy
08-16-2006, 09:08 PM
He's Been know to smuggle some Mexicans up river. Mr and Mss Killer
Just because we did that little transfer at the ga$ station does not constitute smuggling

BanedAid
08-16-2006, 09:10 PM
Yes but ridding up to the sandbar does

BanedAid
08-16-2006, 09:18 PM
He has high profile employees
http://celebrities.biteus.org/wp-content/uploads/2006/03/Paris%20Hilton1.jpg

RitcheyRch
08-17-2006, 04:03 AM
Should be interesting to hear what happened.

bruddah
08-17-2006, 04:45 AM
i remember seeing this boat and wondering to myself. well either he is trying to get busted for his hobby and "income" or maybe hes a landscaper. the landscaper idea fell out real quick. bummer for grass pays.

RitcheyRch
08-17-2006, 04:59 AM
Never seen the boat before but was thinking the same thing with the name.
i remember seeing this boat and wondering to myself. well either he is trying to get busted for his hobby and "income" or maybe hes a landscaper. the landscaper idea fell out real quick. bummer for grass pays.

Havasu Hangin'
08-17-2006, 05:40 AM
Yes...he is a mower jockey. And no, he doesn't do drugs.*
:D
PS- maybe they were checking his green card?
*Unless you consider drinking yourself into a drunken stupor that's so bad you can't talk anymore, yet somehow still be able to drunk-dial a cell phone.

bruddah
08-17-2006, 06:04 AM
ya thats what i figured.thanks for clarifying havasu hangin, no need in givin this guy a bad rep.

Tequila-John
08-17-2006, 06:05 AM
ya thats what i figured.thanks for clarifying havasu hangin, no need in givin this guy a bad rep.
True true

UnionJack
08-17-2006, 07:38 AM
I agree

RitcheyRch
08-17-2006, 07:50 AM
Thanks for clarifying that. Dont want some guy getting a bad rap due to rumors and speculation on here. :)
Yes...he is a mower jockey. And no, he doesn't do drugs.*
PS- maybe they were checking his green card?
*Unless you consider drinking yourself into a drunken stupor that's so bad you can't talk anymore, yet somehow still be able to drunk-dial a cell phone.

Kilrtoy
08-17-2006, 07:56 AM
Thanks for clarifying that. Dont want some guy getting a bad rap due to rumors and speculation on here. :)
This is ***boat, that would NEVER HAPPEN :boxed:

RitcheyRch
08-17-2006, 07:59 AM
And try to take that to the bank and cash it....LMAO
:boxed:
This is ***boat, that would NEVER HAPPEN :boxed:

TRUMP TIGHT
08-17-2006, 08:41 AM
I think if it was called crack pays it might be a bigger boat.:idea:
Maybe another basket for some of those eggs hes got.:idea:
:D:D:D

UncleLarry
08-17-2006, 09:18 AM
He is a great guy.. been to many regatta's always goes out of his way to help others... And yes as Havasu Hangin say the name is about a very legal and prosperous business...
He been hassled a lot by one of his neighbors out here.... If you see him on the lake give him a thumbs up....

spectras only
08-17-2006, 10:03 AM
Know a yacht with the name "Crime Pays" here . He's got a lock and security biz. :)

RitcheyRch
08-17-2006, 10:31 AM
I saw a similar name "KRYM PAZ" on an old Cadillac a few years back.
Know a yacht with the name "Crime Pays" here . He's got a lock and security biz. :)

RiverDave
08-17-2006, 10:40 AM
Was he stopped for mufflers or what?
RD

3 daytona`s
08-17-2006, 10:43 AM
Go and read Her454 horror story in the Jon Benet thread,you might not be so quick to judge people.The first thing I thought when saw the picture and assumptions I`m thinking let`s throw $hit all over this guy for a good laugh and if it`s not true-- whatever.Be careful KILRTOY someone might drag you or your family thru the mudhole next time.

Kilrtoy
08-17-2006, 10:49 AM
Go and read Her454 horror story in the Jon Benet thread,you might not be so quick to judge people.The first thing I thought when saw the picture and assumptions I`m thinking let`s throw $hit all over this guy for a good laugh and if it`s not true-- whatever.Be careful KILRTOY someone might drag you or your family thru the mudhole next time.
RELAXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
Joey is my friend and he knew I was posting this stuff and yes RD he was stopped for noise.
Newbies need to relaxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
GRA$$ PAY$= his company, landscaping :rolleyes:

TAF
08-17-2006, 11:15 AM
I was at the OK City boat drags and a boat was called "Rear Admiral" w / a picture on the deck of the owner/ driver wearing a Navy suit and pulling a rubber latex glove onto his hand. He's a proctologist. :cool:

XTRM22
08-17-2006, 12:11 PM
Yup several times I've been parked next to Joey in the channel, and our boat names get some looks, Gra$$ Pays next to Extreme Addiction. :) Uncle Larry's right Joey is a very cool guy and a lot of fun to be around.
Chuck

Phat Matt
08-17-2006, 12:15 PM
Yup several times I've been parked next to Joey in the channel, and our boat names get some looks, Gra$$ Pays next to Extreme Addiction. :) Uncle Larry's right Joey is a very cool guy and a lot of fun to be around.
Chuck
His pot is the best too! :p

djunkie
08-17-2006, 01:45 PM
His pot is the best too! :p
Nice!!!!! :rollside: :rollside:

Phat Matt
08-17-2006, 02:55 PM
Seriously he is a nice guy though. Very generous and caring. He'll usually give you the first toke off the fresh bowl. :p

bruddah
08-17-2006, 05:29 PM
woh woh woh... dont worry 3 daytonas i wasnt jumping to anything just thought it was a funny name. i dont jump to conclusions and actually talked to him at the sandbar one weekend cause we were running next to eachother the whole way there. seemed liek a cool guy. no need to get the attitudes flaired, and as i posted i thanked havasu hangin for clarifying it. im with kilr reeeellllllaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaax :rollside:

3 daytona`s
08-17-2006, 06:07 PM
woh woh woh... dont worry 3 daytonas i wasnt jumping to anything just thought it was a funny name. i dont jump to conclusions and actually talked to him at the sandbar one weekend cause we were running next to eachother the whole way there. seemed liek a cool guy. no need to get the attitudes flaired, and as i posted i thanked havasu hangin for clarifying it. im with kilr reeeellllllaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaax :rollside:
bruddah,when did I say you jumped to anything? I just used your quote to point out the fact no one knew if a drug dealer a landscaper or BUSTED or anything else.For the relax this was a joke deal you and several others sure didn`t know it was a joke.I wonder how many who read the thread and did not post did not know KILTOY`s sense of humor :rolleyes:

GRASS PAY$
08-17-2006, 07:29 PM
Seriously he is a nice guy though. Very generous and caring. He'll usually give you the first toke off the fresh bowl. :p
FRESH SHIT is the best I'll smoke all of you out!!!!

Ultracrazy
08-17-2006, 07:40 PM
Well that answers that question.......... :rolleyes:

Havasu Hangin'
08-17-2006, 07:42 PM
Smokin' pole doesn't count... :eek:

GRASS PAY$
08-17-2006, 07:49 PM
Well that answers that question.......... :rolleyes:
Sorry i just had to say that NO DRUGS for me just a mower jockey.

djunkie
08-17-2006, 07:50 PM
Its puff puff give!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :crossx: :crossx:

Ultracrazy
08-17-2006, 07:54 PM
Sorry i just had to say that NO DRUGS for me just a mower jockey.
Okee.......but perceptions are huge. Just my .02.........not busted your balls or anything. But the attention you'll get from the LE......well......it's like putting a neon sign on your boat "STOP ME". Nice boat.......and you seem to be getting a nice guy rating...... :cool:

GRASS PAY$
08-17-2006, 08:02 PM
He is a great guy.. been to many regatta's always goes out of his way to help others... And yes as Havasu Hangin say the name is about a very legal and prosperous business...
He been hassled a lot by one of his neighbors out here.... If you see him on the lake give him a thumbs up....
UncleLarry cant wait for next years regatta we'll be for hot wheels :)

Phat Matt
08-17-2006, 08:05 PM
Okee.......but perceptions are huge. Just my .02.........not busted your balls or anything. But the attention you'll get from the LE......well......it's like putting a neon sign on your boat "STOP ME". Nice boat.......and you seem to be getting a nice guy rating...... :cool:
This isn't the first time the boat has been out there. I don't think his name has ever given him any problems. Just his outdrives. :D

bignet
08-17-2006, 08:08 PM
Joey's a cool dude...met him at Sandbar..not a dope fiend, but man can that fool drink~ :p

GRASS PAY$
08-17-2006, 08:08 PM
Thats the frist time I have ever been stop and I had that name on the last five boats of mine. He stoped me for noise 96 db @ 50 ft.

GRASS PAY$
08-17-2006, 08:11 PM
Joey's a cool dude...met him at Sandbar..not a dope fiend, but man can that fool drink~ :p
Whats up did you get a new hat :)

Bruddah's Gal
08-17-2006, 08:14 PM
3 daytonas- this is bruddah, hiding behind my gals name! no jk, sorry for that just thought you were accusing me of jumping to conclusions. no harm no foul, and all i can say is that grass pays has a nice boat how many times do i have to mow my front lawn until it forks over some cash for a new ride? i guess i messed up my role tryin to lay low around here!

dicudmore
08-17-2006, 08:14 PM
Thats the frist time I have ever been stop and I had that name on the last five boats of mine. He stoped me for noise 96 db @ 50 ft.
still have those pimp mufflers you had on it last year?? Those would pass any noise test I'd think :cool:

bignet
08-17-2006, 08:15 PM
Whats up did you get a new hat :)
Negative loco. I have to save my milk money!.....You talk to Sergio lately??? Mr. ALLIANCE?

GRASS PAY$
08-17-2006, 08:25 PM
still have those pimp mufflers you had on it last year?? Those would pass any noise test I'd think :cool:
I still have them under my back set in the boat. They work to good.

dicudmore
08-17-2006, 08:30 PM
I still have them under my back set in the boat. They work to good.
damn LE probably didn't accept them as functional that way either :220v:

mbrown2
08-17-2006, 08:35 PM
I thinks its Havasu's new city ordinance to remove all Mexicans from the Channel....shit's going down hill in that town fast....even Kilr don't hang out there anymore due to the racial profilin!
GP needs to remove the John Deer Nascar logos from the side of his boat, and maybe he will stop getting hassled! :)

Havasu1986
08-17-2006, 08:40 PM
My wife and I met a guy in the channel a couple years ago that said he mowed lawns for a living. He was a red headed guy and stayed at the Islander. Is this the same guy.

Havasu1986
08-17-2006, 08:45 PM
[QUOTE=mbrown2]I thinks its Havasu's new city ordinance to remove all Mexicans from the Channel....shit's going down hill in that town fast....even Kilr don't hang out there anymore due to the racial profilin!
I seen Kilr in the channel last Sat. with 6 people in the boat. Happy 500 posts for me.

USCFAN
08-17-2006, 08:45 PM
Bignet, whats up you don't respond to PM'S?

GRASS PAY$
08-17-2006, 08:48 PM
My wife and I met a guy in the channel a couple years ago that said he mowed lawns for a living. He was a red headed guy and stayed at the Islander. Is this the same guy.
No I think your thinking of mbrown2 :)

dicudmore
08-17-2006, 08:50 PM
you say that like he works for a living? :cool:
I think he has people he pays to count $$$ for him :cool: :cool:

GRASS PAY$
08-17-2006, 08:51 PM
The guy you talk to has a green f29.

GRASS PAY$
08-17-2006, 08:56 PM
you say that like he works for a living? :cool:
I think he has people he pays to count $$$ for him :cool: :cool:
He has people count $$$$ and boats for him.

mbrown2
08-17-2006, 08:59 PM
I tend to call myself a Topography Engineer....:)....or Manure Matter Expert...
My next boat will be called Poop Pay$....:)

dicudmore
08-17-2006, 09:01 PM
now that shiat is funny

3 daytona`s
08-17-2006, 09:26 PM
3 daytonas- this is bruddah, hiding behind my gals name! no jk, sorry for that just thought you were accusing me of jumping to conclusions. no harm no foul, and all i can say is that grass pays has a nice boat how many times do i have to mow my front lawn until it forks over some cash for a new ride? i guess i messed up my role tryin to lay low around here!
Everything`s Cool have a great weekend and fun. :)

RitcheyRch
08-18-2006, 04:39 AM
Thats some funny sh*t right there, no pun intended.

Tequila-John
08-18-2006, 05:47 AM
POO POO DREAMS!!

Parker Dreamin
08-18-2006, 07:04 AM
BIGLUE needs that name on his boat..

Tequila-John
08-18-2006, 07:10 AM
BIGLUE is great

UnionJack
08-18-2006, 07:53 AM
The guy you talk to has a green f29.
GP, I want to help you get the new boat.... I need a timer

Havasu Hangin'
08-18-2006, 08:52 AM
GP, I want to help you get the new boat.... I need a timer
Have you ever seen his prices?
DCB/Bayliner quality landscaping at Skater prices...
:cry:

UnionJack
08-18-2006, 08:59 AM
Have you ever seen his prices?
DCB/Bayliner quality landscaping at Skater prices...
:cry:
DCB = Don't Come Back

Havasu Hangin'
08-18-2006, 10:02 AM
DCB = Don't Come Back
I don't think I could have said it better myself.

weaver
08-18-2006, 12:33 PM
http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y88/weaver454/1290joey.jpg
Captain Pays!!!

UnionJack
08-22-2006, 12:39 PM
Can a white guy get a timer?