PDA

View Full Version : Big Cat Arrests

dirty old man
08-17-2006, 10:57 AM
heard from reliable source who is in Nor Cal that arrests were made. no names to be used for fear of future reprisals

Her454
08-17-2006, 10:59 AM
Arrest for what?

Boatmaster
08-17-2006, 11:00 AM
I will be right back with the answer.

RitcheyRch
08-17-2006, 11:02 AM
Nothing reported on the news.

Hardly Satisfied
08-17-2006, 11:02 AM
I will be right back with the answer.
we will be waiting for it

RitcheyRch
08-17-2006, 11:13 AM
Guess the wait will be a tad longer....LMAO
we will be waiting for it

dirty old man
08-17-2006, 11:21 AM
the boating equivelent of leaving the scene of an accident, + other offenses

Mrs. Bordsmnj
08-17-2006, 11:24 AM
What the heck are you guys talking about? :confused:

Boatmaster
08-17-2006, 11:27 AM
I have made a few phone calls and knowone has heard of it yet. I will keep you posted.

NorCalCat
08-17-2006, 12:26 PM
heard from reliable source who is in Nor Cal that arrests were made. no names to be used for fear of future reprisals
Try'n to start some shite, ha?

FullUp
08-17-2006, 12:53 PM
It would seem most boaters have no idea of the navagation rules on the water. Here's one appropriate to the described collision:
Every vessel shall at all times proceed at a safe speed so that she can take proper and effective action to avoid collision and be stopped within a distance appropriate to the prevailing circumstances and conditions.
In determining a safe speed the following factors shall be among those taken into account:
(a) By all vessels:
The state of visibility;
The traffic density including concentrations of fishing vessels or any other vessels;
The manageability of the vessel with special reference to stopping distance and turning ability in the prevailing conditions;
At night, the presence of background light such as from shore lights or from back scatter from her own lights;
The state of wind, sea and current, and the proximity of navigational hazards;
The draft in relation to the available depth of water.

Tequila-John
08-17-2006, 01:01 PM
It would seem most boaters have no idea of the navagation rules on the water. Here's one appropriate to the described collision:
Every vessel shall at all times proceed at a safe speed so that she can take proper and effective action to avoid collision and be stopped within a distance appropriate to the prevailing circumstances and conditions.
In determining a safe speed the following factors shall be among those taken into account:
(a) By all vessels:
The state of visibility;
The traffic density including concentrations of fishing vessels or any other vessels;
The manageability of the vessel with special reference to stopping distance and turning ability in the prevailing conditions;
At night, the presence of background light such as from shore lights or from back scatter from her own lights;

dirty old man
08-17-2006, 01:04 PM
NorCalCat, well maybe, but look what thread dissapeared today.

MudPumper
08-17-2006, 01:04 PM
This thread is worthless.....Why don't you give us the back ground story so we know what you are talking about. Is this a Lion and Tiger smuggling ring that got busted..LOL :)

Tequila-John
08-17-2006, 01:07 PM
nice one Mud

SHOTKALLIN
08-17-2006, 01:11 PM
was any one BUI? How could that be a hit and run??? I guess you are supposed to sit around on your sinking cat and wait for Barney Fife in an airboat to find you out in the middle of the Delta?

HavasuSelect
08-17-2006, 01:15 PM
This thread is worthless.....Why don't you give us the back ground story so we know what you are talking about. Is this a Lion and Tiger smuggling ring that got busted..LOL :)
I'm assuming these two threads are connected........
http://www.***boat.com/forums/showthread.php?t=124869

ELIMINAT THIS
08-17-2006, 01:19 PM
This would be rule # 6 under the uscg nav. rules...... :) :rollside:
(a) By all vessels:
The state of visibility;

ELIMINAT THIS
08-17-2006, 01:21 PM
was any one BUI? How could that be a hit and run??? I guess you are supposed to sit around on your sinking cat and wait for Barney Fife in an airboat to find you out in the middle of the Delta?
LMAO

FullUp
08-17-2006, 01:23 PM
Yes, you should stay at the scene, access the damage to your vessel and lend assistance if possible. Human life first, personal property second.

core attitude
08-17-2006, 01:23 PM
I'm assuming these two threads are connected........
http://www.***boat.com/forums/showthread.php?t=124869
With others.........but I'm not sure which one was deleted.
http://www2.***boat.com/forums/showthread.php?t=124301&page=2

SHOTKALLIN
08-17-2006, 01:33 PM
Yes, you should stay at the scene, access the damage to your vessel and lend assistance if possible. Human life first, personal property second.
and when no one is injured and you are 30 miles northeast of a pelican heading west then what do you do?

acatitude
08-17-2006, 01:36 PM
and were you there and did you see any boat that hit another sinking?? did you see them go directly to the launch...... go back under your rock fool... idiots.... its really not funny

Havasu Luvr
08-17-2006, 01:42 PM
and when no one is injured and you are 30 miles northeast of a pelican heading west then what do you do?
"And one time at Band Camp"?
:rolleyes:

spectratoad
08-17-2006, 01:43 PM
Hey Ken, I left you a message. Give me a call when you get a chance.

acatitude
08-17-2006, 01:45 PM
one final question for the idiot of the day ..... please tell me how you know no one is injured if you never go back to check........ go sit in the corner with your useles babble fool........ if you werent there stfu...........

SHOTKALLIN
08-17-2006, 01:48 PM
and were you there and did you see any boat that hit another sinking?? did you see them go directly to the launch...... go back under your rock fool... idiots.... its really not funny
Look clown.......i'm trying to make a point here. How are you supposed to stay at the scene when its the middle of nowhere? Are you supposed to call The coast guard and tell them to send out a search party? YOU ARE THE FOOL.
Nobody is making fun of the accident. Just the clown that started this thread with half ass info.

SHOTKALLIN
08-17-2006, 01:52 PM
If you have info about it then fill us in Genious. I asked if anyone was injured. There was no response. Were there injuries? Was it a hit and run jack ass? do tell us we are waiting.

PHOTOGLOU
08-17-2006, 01:52 PM
Look clown.......i'm trying to make a point here. How are you supposed to stay at the scene when its the middle of nowhere? Are you supposed to call The coast guard and tell them to send out a search party? YOU ARE THE FOOL.
Nobody is making fun of the accident. Just the clown that started this thread with half ass info.
Two people were injured....... At least one with a broken back/neck....... Maybe in a different thread that would be good advice, but I don't think in this one your gonna make a valid point......

acatitude
08-17-2006, 01:54 PM
dont think a search party was needed when 50+ boats were there, and im thinking not the middle of nowhere.... can you describe the surroundings???? ever been there in this middle of nowhere???? figured you dont know jack wasnt there but thought youd be cute............. LOSER that thing on your shoulders is for thinking also, not just dunking in the toilet .... have your last say and take a vote on what people think of your smart ass comments about something you dont know anything about........... when you have some facts offer them up.... otherwise oh forget it............

rmylek
08-17-2006, 01:55 PM
I guess you don't know this area too well do you. the part of the river they were on is one of the main shipping channels that lead to Sacramento. They were probably about a mile or so from the pittsburg marina, and yes you could call the coast guard from there.

Dave C
08-17-2006, 01:56 PM
maybe you should read the other thread before shooting your mouth off.... He was in fact on the boat that got hit. HARD. I'm surprised after looking at the damange that no one was hurt let alone killed.
and yes someone was injured in another boat, very badly....
If there is an accident one should have stopped unless they were in serious peril themselves. If not good luck explain to the district attorney why there is a hit and run.
If you have info about it then fill us in Genious. I asked if anyone was injured. There was no response. Were there injuries? Was it a hit and run jack ass? do tell us we are waiting.

topless
08-17-2006, 01:58 PM
dont think a search party was needed when 50+ boats were there, and im thinking not the middle of nowhere.... can you describe the surroundings???? ever been there in this middle of nowhere???? figured you dont know jack wasnt there but thought youd be cute............. LOSER that thing on your shoulders is for thinking also, not just dunking in the toilet .... have your last say and take a vote on what people think of your smart ass comments about something you dont know anything about........... when you have some facts offer them up.... otherwise oh forget it............
He was asking for facts, and obviously nobody was saying what happened, how many boats were there, etc. His point was that IF it is in the middle of nowhere, what are you suppose to do. Now if details were provided, he wouldn't have had to ask in the first place and that comment would never have been made.

phebus
08-17-2006, 01:59 PM
You may have to leave the scene to get help, but that should be only after you have stopped, assessed the scene, rendered aid if necessary, and provided any help you can.
Hell, if you are in the middle of nowhere, and someone needs medical attention, the best thing might be to scoop and go, and bring them to medical care rather then waiting for it to come to you, if it can be done safely with the patient.

Parker Dreamin
08-17-2006, 01:59 PM
i hope everybody is okay.

SoCalSouthpaw
08-17-2006, 02:06 PM
BC ~ Dont waste your valuable time on someone that isnt worth a squirt of warm piss bro. :cool:

RACER52
08-17-2006, 02:08 PM
considering that I just may know a thing or 2 about the navigational rules, the following verbage from the ABC's of boating handbook that we all should know and have on board our boats is perfect for this thread.
Regardless of whether we are out for a day on the water pulling a skier or if we are out on a friendly poker run you as a driver have full responsibility of where your vessel goes and what it does or does not hit. Obviously there are unique situations that may apply in certain cases but if you can not slow down or avoid hitting a boat or a down skier than no matter what you are at fault for not adhearing to the following navigational rules (laws)
Originally Posted by FullUp
(a) By all vessels:
The state of visibility;
We all will have our opinions and ideas of what/who/where and why these things happen but when it come to fault there are rules and regulations that we all are required to adhere to. We may get lucky most of the time but we all are in the same boat :argue:
Just my 2cents when reading all these posts,
Racer52

NorCalCat
08-17-2006, 02:22 PM
NorCalCat, well maybe, but look what thread dissapeared today.
Look harder next time.
http://www2.***boat.com/forums/showthread.php?t=124301&page=4&pp=25

SHOTKALLIN
08-17-2006, 02:25 PM
There are some of us who only read this thread. I didn't know anyone was injured or the circs. this thread had half ass info and i didnt mean to offend anyone. I was asking for more info and not until photoglou posted did I get any. My prayers are with the families. From the pics on the other thread it did not appear to be a hit and run. It looked like evryone was on scene and helping. I was poking fun at the bad info in this thread. My bad its NEVER cool to joke when anyone is injured.

Havasu Luvr
08-17-2006, 02:27 PM
He was asking for facts, and obviously nobody was saying what happened, how many boats were there, etc. His point was that IF it is in the middle of nowhere, what are you suppose to do. Now if details were provided, he wouldn't have had to ask in the first place and that comment would never have been made.
Hey Cutie... "One Time in Band Camp"
:rollside:

Racer277
08-17-2006, 02:28 PM
This has all been explained several times over.
We clearly have some heroes (Kudos UJ) here, we also have a loser or two (not the Jag guys, for sure).
Several have described these accidents from different angles.
But:
This wasn't the middle of nowhere,
If it was, it would be MORE important not to leave.
I don't accept leaving the scene, under any circumstances.
The guy that drove over you should be happy he isn't up for manslaughter.
I'm amazed and impressed you guys are alive.
In my little boat, I'd be bait.
This isn't the middle of nowhere.
http://***boat.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=16652&stc=1

OutCole'd
08-17-2006, 02:33 PM
So what happened at the dinner that night? Did not the Jag guys not want to rip the heads off of the guys that split the scene?
I have a hard time believing it was all good and there were no hard feelings.

blown65
08-17-2006, 02:39 PM
Not that I care but why was the other thread locked, and now with all the confusion this one is creating?
Odd that the bashing threads are staying open but the one with civil discussion (for the most part) gets locked. :/

C-2
08-17-2006, 02:55 PM
Was wondering when the sh*t would hit the fan. Please show some restraint – there are several people on this board WHO DIDN’T post behind the scenes info.
**** NEWSFLASH *****
Come on guys, threads like this our killing the sport we love. Insurance companies suck this crap up, and trust me, will use it next year when setting your rates. How about the Havasu officials? Does this add more ammo to their coffers?
As much as well all want to know what’s going on – SOMETIMES IT SHOULDN’T BE DISCUSSED IN PUBLIC FORUMS. Enough info was already posted in the last thread.
It’s a sad day when we need to monitor/moderate ourselves, but I think it’s time we do so. :(

NorCalCat
08-17-2006, 03:13 PM
Hey FU@* NUTT, climb back under your rock!
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/1016arguing_on_the_internet.jpg

BIGJOEDUCKSLAYER
08-17-2006, 03:33 PM
C-2 I agree with that somethings should not be talked about on any forum, but this is a lot of us wanting to know if we can help the guy & gal in hospital,
The insurance people will get copy of report. And yes they will use to raise rates and drop some people because they can go fast.That is my 2cents worth of soap boxing. BIG JOE

BajaMike
08-17-2006, 04:49 PM
Does anyone have any objective info or news stories on what happened??
:idea:

Boatlesss
08-17-2006, 08:18 PM
considering that I just may know a thing or 2 about the navigational rules, the following verbage from the ABC's of boating handbook that we all should know and have on board our boats is perfect for this thread.
Regardless of whether we are out for a day on the water pulling a skier or if we are out on a friendly poker run you as a driver have full responsibility of where your vessel goes and what it does or does not hit. Obviously there are unique situations that may apply in certain cases but if you can not slow down or avoid hitting a boat or a down skier than no matter what you are at fault for not adhearing to the following navigational rules (laws)
Originally Posted by FullUp
(a) By all vessels:
The state of visibility;
We all will have our opinions and ideas of what/who/where and why these things happen but when it come to fault there are rules and regulations that we all are required to adhere to. We may get lucky most of the time but we all are in the same boat :argue:
Just my 2cents when reading all these posts,
Racer52
So the driver/throttle men of the boat that struck the submerged boat are responsible for their actions, not the boats that was struck?

ELIMINAT THIS
08-17-2006, 09:12 PM
So the driver/throttle men of the boat that struck the submerged boat are responsible for their actions, not the boats that was struck?
Yes,the dcb that hit the 30 skater after it rolled is responsible for that part of the accident...

acatitude
08-17-2006, 09:27 PM
Kaler check your pm's

SnakeWrench
08-17-2006, 10:27 PM
Well, I knew it wouldn't take long for some bonehead to make a stupid comment about an accident he had nothing to do with. Heres the deal, UJ.....Hero? Dunno about that, but what he really is is a responsible human being. Now BC, thank GOD you guys are all ok. If there are arrests, that is too bad, but if someone left the scene without checking if everyone was ok, than maybe they need to be delt with, BUT that is not for you to decide and surely your opinion makes for nothing but $h*t stirring and nothing but disrespectful to the people that were actually involved.
It just goes to show that some people on here do not think before they type.
BC was there, Dave was there, Union Jack was there, I wasn't there,you weren't there. If you were there, you would't be $h*t talkin.
My 2 cents.
Ultimately, the thought process should always be " Is everyone ok?" If it is anything other than that, you'r selfish.

Boatlesss
08-17-2006, 11:34 PM
Yes,the dcb that hit the 30 skater after it rolled is responsible for that part of the accident...
WOW, this seems different than what others had originally stated.
Sounds more and more like the Skater is responsible for their damage and the damage to the Nortec while the DCB is responsible for the bottom damage to the Skater and the injuries to their passengers.

Charley
08-18-2006, 06:47 AM
Sounds more and more like the Skater is responsible for their damage and the damage to the Nortec while the DCB is responsible for the bottom damage to the Skater and the injuries to their passengers.
Fockin classic! injury to the Skater Passengers? They were at the Party 6 hours later.... ?? WHO THE HELL ARE YOU?? most of us wear our identity like a badge here man and you always seem to cower away after being confronted on who you are...you have alsways been a Skater and Arneson fan on this board which by appearence makes me wonder if you aren't actually the infamous owner of the 30' skater involved in this crash. Try standing behind some of yer mud slinging by stating who you really are...or are you that little kid who throws rocks and runs?

Boatlesss
08-18-2006, 08:20 AM
Sorry charlie. But what I was referring to was the injuries to the occupants in the DCB, were there injuries to the people on the Skater also?
You seemed to have place the blame early on them and after more reading and such, it appears it is a bit different.
No I have never been in that boat nor could I ever afford one of those, or the hot looking 32' DCB but that does not make anyone at fault for being run over.
I just commented that the early spin some were putting on things seems a bit different the more things are analyzed.
Nothing more.

Cat & Mice
08-18-2006, 09:05 AM
Sorry charlie. But what I was referring to was the injuries to the occupants in the DCB, were there injuries to the people on the Skater also?
You seemed to have place the blame early on them and after more reading and such, it appears it is a bit different.
No I have never been in that boat nor could I ever afford one of those, or the hot looking 32' DCB but that does not make anyone at fault for being run over.
I just commented that the early spin some were putting on things seems a bit different the more things are analyzed.
Nothing more.
I just had to jump in.
What is your name and who are you Boatless?
Why are there so many Chickinshits in forums?
Mike Pyle
Salt Lake City Utah

Cat & Mice
08-18-2006, 09:06 AM
Nothing more.
Come on!
Mike Pyle
Salt Lake City Utah

SoCalSouthpaw
08-18-2006, 09:19 AM
I just had to jump in.
What is your name and who are you Boatless?
Why are there so many Chickinshits in forums?
Mike Pyle
Salt Lake City Utah
....Still WAITING BRAINLESS,.....oops, I mean BOATLESS. Man up.

SnakeWrench
08-18-2006, 09:54 AM
Face it guys, He's hiding.
He stepped on his D!ck and is afraid to admit it.
Hmmm.

msc5195
08-18-2006, 09:58 AM
....Still WAITING BRAINLESS,.....oops, I mean BOATLESS. Man up.
Webster's Take: BOATLESS (Boat-Less, adjective) = NUTLESS COWARD

RitcheyRch
08-18-2006, 10:01 AM
He avoiding the question like the plague

deltarat
08-18-2006, 10:21 AM
One thing is forsure, if it is him he sure picked the right screen name.
I bet he wishes he was out doing this right now.
http://media.putfile.com/Skater-haulin-azz
hehehe

SoCalSouthpaw
08-18-2006, 10:31 AM
Webster's Take: BOATLESS (Boat-Less, adjective) = NUTLESS COWARD
LOL! Good one. Found an entry in American Heritage Dictionary...
BOATLESS
PRONUNCIATION: HOMO
TRANSITIVE VERB: 1. To talk sh*t without right or permission. 2. To get or effect surreptitiously or artfully: talking out of the side of one's neck; spewing feces from mouth. 3. To think, or act ignorantly: degenerate. 4. To draw attention to one self (having no personal life), especially by being the gay performer: The magician's assistant stole the show with her comic antics: inserting baseball bat in ass.
INTRANSITIVE VERB: 1. To create lies.
OTHER FORMS: DICKHEAD —NOUN
SYNONYMS: Fag (http://www.bartleby.com/61/8/F0010800.html); Brain Dead (http://www.bartleby.com/61/82/B0448200.html); Pitcher (http://www.bartleby.com/61/1/H0260100.html); Fabulist (http://www.bartleby.com/61/27/F0002700.html)

Tom Slick
08-18-2006, 10:37 AM
I too have always been a little curious as to who Boatless is? I don't think that it is the owner of the boat in question, and I doubt that it is a representitive of a certain drive manufacturer, but it maybe some one very close to these two individuals, as many of his past posts have had some pretty good inside information on these drives and offshore information in general. I'm guessing that Boatless is a nut swinger of these two people and is prevy of insider info.

RiverDave
08-18-2006, 11:04 AM
Are the last four or five posts all based upon this one? If it is I took it as the guy making a statement, but more as a question? "Is there other posts that I'm not seeing here." Or perhaps I should word that as "There must be other posts that I'm not seeing here."
I don't see the reason to start attacking this guy for making a hypothesis based upon the information that the people that were there gave on the board?
If your going to attack him then why not the guy that blatantly flat out said
[quote]Yes,the dcb that hit the 30 skater after it rolled is responsible for that part of the accident...[/qoute]
Becuase aren't they pretty much saying the same thing?
RD

Cat & Mice
08-18-2006, 11:41 AM
Are the last four or five posts all based upon this one? If it is I took it as the guy making a statement, but more as a question? "Is there other posts that I'm not seeing here." Or perhaps I should word that as "There must be other posts that I'm not seeing here."
I don't see the reason to start attacking this guy for making a hypothesis based upon the information that the people that were there gave on the board?
[quote]Yes,the dcb that hit the 30 skater after it rolled is responsible for that part of the accident...[/qoute]
RD
RD, I agree!
But when someone ask you to identify yourself you should do so ASAP or you look like you have something to hide.
I just want him to asnwer Charlie's question.
I hate it when people get on the internet and hide behind screen names.
:mad:
Mike

RiverDave
08-18-2006, 11:46 AM
RD, I agree!
But when someone ask you to identify yourself you should do so ASAP or you look like you have something to hide.
I just want him to asnwer Charlie's question.
I hate it when people get on the internet and hide behind screen names.
I don't necesarily get the logic in that either? He was just attacked on the internet, and then you figure the guy should post up his personal information becuase the people attacking him said so? Why so they can come to his house and take it to a whole new level?
Now don't get me wrong, I'm not defending Boatless here.. I don't know the guy from adam, nor do I care.. I'm just saying if you look at the situation from the outside it seems a little absurd.
Here you have one guy flat out saying The DCB is at fault and nobody says anything to him. Then you have another guy saying "Well that's interesting, and not exactly what was originally put up, turns out the DCB might be at some fault" and everyone jumps his shit?
That's the part that baffles me. How come nobody said anything to the Eliminator guy? Explain that part to me, becuase that's why I'm confused.
Incidentally..
RiverDave = Dave Johnson
Carlsbad CA
before we go down that road.. LOL
RD

unleashed
08-18-2006, 11:50 AM
Because the Elminator guy looks like Stone Cold Steve Austin! LOL
Deano
Unleashedclothing (http://www.unleashedclothing.com)
I don't necesarily get the logic in that either? He was just attacked on the internet, and then you figure the guy should post up his personal information becuase the people attacking him said so? Why so they can come to his house and take it to a whole new level?
Now don't get me wrong, I'm not defending Boatless here.. I don't know the guy from adam, nor do I care.. I'm just saying if you look at the situation from the outside it seems a little absurd.
Here you have one guy flat out saying The DCB is at fault and nobody says anything to him. Then you have another guy saying "Well that's interesting, and not exactly what was originally put up, turns out the DCB might be at some fault" and everyone jumps his shit?
That's the part that baffles me. How come nobody said anything to the Eliminator guy? Explain that part to me, becuase that's why I'm confused.
Incidentally..
RiverDave = Dave Johnson
Carlsbad CA
RD
:crossx:

abraman1326
08-18-2006, 11:52 AM
Deano
If your down w/ Unleashed clothing, give me a hell yeah!!!
BRA
Sorry, it's in my nature to try and defuse tight situations...

ELIMINAT THIS
08-18-2006, 12:07 PM
RD
Based on the uscg rules 5 and 6 yes they would be RESPONSIBLE. Was it there fault? Im sure it wasn't. And I too cant believe I havnt got flamed.
Kaler Reinsmith
Discovery Bay,Ca

ELIMINAT THIS
08-18-2006, 12:09 PM
Deano
LOL, Im sure that helped a little for not getting flamed yet... :crossx:

Boatlesss
08-18-2006, 12:11 PM
Sorry for the delay.. I do not have a job where by I have access to the internet constantly.
Eddie Mink
Pasadena, MD.
Sorry, not a boat owner nor the boat owner.
If one has a problem with what conclusion I have surmised then I apoligize but it does not change the conclusion. I like everyone here read and asked questions. Nothing more.

Dave C
08-18-2006, 12:11 PM
RD sux,
Here, CA. :p

thumbs
08-18-2006, 12:14 PM
Incidentally..
RiverDave = Dave Johnson
Carlsbad CA
RD
You saved me some typing.....it was thinking the same thing.

RiverDave
08-18-2006, 12:16 PM
BlownCarrera can you post an exact (or atleast from your point of view) account of what happened? It might go along ways towards dispelling all of the rumours..
From reading the threads I have a story in my head but I have no idea if it's even remotely accurate?
My "was not there" account of what happened from reading the threads is.. AGAIN FOR THE READING IMPAIRED THIS IS A GUESS, AND I'M HOPING BLOWN CARRERA WILL TAKE THIS AND MAKE IT THE CORRECT VERSION.. THIS IS NOT A 1ST PERSON VERSION OF WHAT HAPPENED.
Poker run the night before the incident, some guy was told not too run his boat becuase of problems with a drive.. Same night the guy was saying something to the effect of "He's not going to let someone come in his backyard and beat him" because he was the fastest last year at 150 something?
Nobody was suppose to pass the pace boat till later, but somebody jumped the gun, so all these guys figured they'd give it a run to the 1st card stop.. Low and behold the drive that was under suspicion did let loose and he hit a Nortech cutting the side of it up with a prop.. (That's the only damage to the Nortech?) Then the boat (Skater that just hit the Nortech) flipped..
A DCB runs up on the scene and now collides with the upside down Skater busting the nose of it up pretty good. Now the Skater guys are in the water, and the guy driving the DCB is somewhat injured (still in the boat?) so Dave H. Takes over the controls.
A Jaguar cat witnesses all of this and slows down only to see a Skater running up behind him.. Skater takes a look around, sees people in the water and doesn't have time to stop so he decides to run over the Jaguar.. BlownCarrera and everybody else in the boat nearly killed, and certainly pissed. Skater lands right side up by some miracle, and this guy for some reason that has not been posted (and is flat beyond me) gets back on the throttles and leaves the scene? Only to come back an hour or so later, but still doesn't check to see if he killed anybody. I heard from a third party (someone that knows the guy) that he doesn't drink. Which adds a whole new Question mark as to why he left?
BlownCarrera, can you fix the f' ups in there and fill in the blanks? Or did I about get it right from my readings on here?
RD

SoCalSouthpaw
08-18-2006, 12:16 PM
Incidentally..
RiverDave = Dave Johnson
Carlsbad CA
RD
Take a cruise out to my neck of woods RD - La Mesa. Ill show you what taking it to a whole new level is all about ---- Eat one of my Wolrd Famous Steaks, and you'll never order one from a restuarant ever again! :p

unleashed
08-18-2006, 12:17 PM
If your down w/ Unleashed clothing, give me a hell yeah!!!
BRA
Sorry, it's in my nature to try and defuse tight situations...
:rollside: :rollside: :rollside:
Deano
Unleashedclothing (http://www.unleashedclothing.com) :crossx:

RiverDave
08-18-2006, 12:22 PM
Take a cruise out to my neck of woods RD - La Mesa. Ill show you what taking it to a whole new level is all about ---- Eat one of my Wolrd Famous Steaks, and you'll never order one from a restuarant ever again! :p
Name the day and the time.. I was going to head down to On Cue Billiards at some point in the near future anyways, and that's right there next to la mesa. Screw the boat crash thread.. Tell me more about this steak.
RD :)

ratso
08-18-2006, 12:25 PM
Face it guys, He's hiding.
He stepped on his D!ck and is afraid to admit it.
Hmmm.
If I was able to step on my dick, I wouldn't be afraid to admit it... :D

Cat & Mice
08-18-2006, 12:31 PM
If I was able to step on my dick, I wouldn't be afraid to admit it... :D
:) :)
Thats funny! I step on my Dick all the time!
Deano, You saying I look like Steve Austin? Does he step on his Dick to?
Hell ya I am up with Unleashed!!
Boatless thanks for taking off the mask!
RD, I hadn't thought about someone wanting to take it to the next level, I forget that there are a-holes looking for trouble.
Mike

SoCalSouthpaw
08-18-2006, 12:33 PM
Name the day and the time.. I was going to head down to On Cue Billiards at some point in the near future anyways, and that's right there next to la mesa. Screw the boat crash thread.. Tell me more about this steak.
RD :)
Picture is worth 1000 words. Sometime around 5ish, look for a pic of this 2.5lb T-Bone I recently impressed even myself with. Talk about melting in your mouth. Took me almost an hour anda half to put it down. I was done for the night after that. SHiiiiiiiiiiiit - my mouth is waterin' right nowwww. :cry: :220v:

unleashed
08-18-2006, 01:55 PM
Cat & Mice, I was refering to this post by Kaler....if you've ever met him you'd know what Im talking about! LOL
Deano

unleashed
08-18-2006, 02:00 PM
River Dave first let me say I didnt see any of the incident involving the skater, nortec and dcb.. we got there after...... I would say in general terms your pretty correct regarding what we are discussing... I saw the skater coming at us and knew we were going to get hit. I just saw this big orange boat fly over top of us about 2 ft from my face.. after cleaning undies wiping off fiberglass and making sure no one was dead I looked to see where the boat that hit us was...... let me be fair and say there where numerous boats in front of us in various locations...however i saw no orange colored one and no orange boat coming back to us....all the occupants of my boat were wondering who had hit us..... in reference to on the throttles or off, I surely dont know but was told by someone that the engines never changed tone all thru this which makes me think they were on the sticks all the way thru this incident.. also told and you can read it in the proper thread that when the skater hit water it was still on plane and moving... again makes me think he never came off sticks.... again im not saying or accussing.... some i saw and have my opinion and some was relayed to me by friends who were right there and watched the crash from other boats and also was told by a friend who said he went over and told him to get over to see you guys.... this person watched the entire crash from our port side( side of crash) and relayed the vision of what he saw to me...I didnt know for sure who hit us for probably 1/2 hour after when most of the boats had cleared away and then i saw the orange boat about 500 yards away from us and someone said thats it... then the skater cruised by us real slow and kinda signaled "are you ok"" but never stopped,again this is pretty much what I saw regarding your post if this helps ......
UMMMM...when he stopped did he at least say SORRY??? Or "I apologize I didnt see you guys" or "man that was crazy Im so sorry" or "man I hope you guys are ok Im really really sorry??" Anything????
Deano

Cat & Mice
08-18-2006, 02:13 PM
Deano,
Got it!
When I almost hit Jokers Wild in a Poker Run I tracked him down and told him Sorry for the close call and I explained what happened.
I can't imagine ever actually hitting someone and never talking to them.
MP

Tom Slick
08-18-2006, 02:44 PM
Nobody was suppose to pass the pace boat till later, but somebody jumped the gun, so all these guys figured they'd give it a run to the 1st card stop.. Low and behold the drive that was under suspicion did let loose and he hit a Nortech cutting the side of it up with a prop.. (That's the only damage to the Nortech?) Then the boat (Skater that just hit the Nortech) flipped..
Supposedly the Nor-Tech fled the scene?
A DCB runs up on the scene and now collides with the upside down Skater busting the nose of it up pretty good. Now the Skater guys are in the water, and the guy driving the DCB is somewhat injured (still in the boat?) so Dave H. Takes over the controls.
I believe the injured person was not the driver, but a passenger in the back seat. He was ejected from the boat and broke his back, most likely from impacting the water.
RD
This is stuff that I read elsewhere from people that were there.

Tequila-John
08-18-2006, 02:59 PM
This is stuff that I read elsewhere from people that were there.
We all need to be safe out on the water

Charley
08-18-2006, 03:00 PM
RD
I actually originally did post something to that gentleman too, I then edited the post to pull it out... I also disagree with his point of view, mainly due to some details that need to remain private for now