PDA

View Full Version : truck got egged

Acommanderguy
08-18-2006, 12:51 AM
I swear to god people have nothing better to do then mess with other peoples shit. I have been having issues with some nieghbors in my complex over my boat being in the garage, and then being pulled out the night before I go to the lake/havasu. So they took pictures complained to the management company, and I got a letter in the mail, with pics of me my truck some friends etc... they Management compay said this isn't allowed so I need to stop leaving my boat out infront of my garage, and buddies garage overnight! So in the letter the pictures showed the ladies e-mail addy, so I found out which nieghbor it was, and asked what the problem is. Well it got heated between me and the husband,(chicken shit) and he called the cops. So he brought his brother inlaw over, and tried to "scare" me, I laughed in his face and told him to take his best shot( of course he wouldn't) so 2 weeks go by and nothing all has been fine, well this afternoon I roll downstairs to my tahoe, and bam! egg all over it! its been baking in 95% weather all day! Payback is a bitch!

NuclearDog
08-18-2006, 01:09 AM
I swear to god people have nothing better to do then mess with other peoples shit. I have been having issues with some nieghbors in my complex over my boat being in the garage, and then being pulled out the night before I go to the lake/havasu. So they took pictures complained to the management company, and I got a letter in the mail, with pics of me my truck some friends etc... they Management compay said this isn't allowed so I need to stop leaving my boat out infront of my garage, and buddies garage overnight! So in the letter the pictures showed the ladies e-mail addy, so I found out which nieghbor it was, and asked what the problem is. Well it got heated between me and the husband,(chicken shit) and he called the cops. So he brought his brother inlaw over, and tried to "scare" me, I laughed in his face and told him to take his best shot( of course he wouldn't) so 2 weeks go by and nothing all has been fine, well this afternoon I roll downstairs to my tahoe, and bam! egg all over it! its been baking in 95% weather all day! Payback is a bitch!
an eye for a eye eggs are cheap

beerjet
08-18-2006, 01:21 AM
A family member of mine cut the uphostery in my boat over sum chit . Low and behold , karma got his ass with some internal bleeding with in two weeks and some othe stuff . The eggs are striaght up chicken sh*t though .
-beerjet-

Acommanderguy
08-18-2006, 01:28 AM
i gave both of them there chances at taking me down, but nope, they decide to take it out on my truck? I hate people who mess with other peoples shit

Hardly Satisfied
08-18-2006, 01:35 AM
sorry to hear , that sucks

Red Horse
08-18-2006, 01:51 AM
Call the cops and tell them you know who did it. They will get so pissed and do it again. This time catch it on vid :cool:
It is real easy to be a bad ass when noone is around. Lets see what happens when they are called out with proof!

RitcheyRch
08-18-2006, 05:10 AM
Not cool when people mess with your stuff. What city did this happen in?

Tequila-John
08-18-2006, 05:16 AM
That sucks bro. Make sure you wash off all the egg that stuff stains

lucky
08-18-2006, 06:14 AM
dam - the focker didn't even leave any sausage for you - no potoatos - some people don't know shit about breakfast .. what a dick

Tequila-John
08-18-2006, 06:19 AM
dam - the focker didn't even leave any sausage for you - no potoatos - some people don't know shit about breakfast .. what a dick
Good 1 bud

ahhell
08-18-2006, 06:20 AM
I think its time for marbles in their gas tank :crossx:

Mrs. Bordsmnj
08-18-2006, 06:25 AM
We have 2 trucks, a motorhome and a boat parked in our driveway and in front of our house. Usually when we go to the river, we put the motie on the street so when we get home really late at night, we can just put the boat in the driveway without having the shuffle trucks and a motie around. Everytime we do this, someone eggs our motie. Last time they egged my truck too. :mad: I am not sure if someone has a bitch with us or if its just some kids. My husband grew up in the house we own so its not like are some newbies on the block. I just don't get what makes people think its ok to mess with other peoples property.....fockers!!!! :mad:

Tequila-John
08-18-2006, 06:28 AM
We have 2 trucks, a motorhome and a boat parked in our driveway and in front of our house. Usually when we go to the river, we put the motie on the street so when we get home really late at night, we can just put the boat in the driveway without having the shuffle trucks and a motie around. Everytime we do this, someone eggs our motie. Last time they egged my truck too. :mad: I am not sure if someone has a bitch with us or if its just some kids. My husband grew up in the house we own so its not like are some newbies on the block. I just don't get what makes people think its ok to mess with other peoples property.....fockers!!!! :mad:
"I LOVE WHAT I SEE"

Mrs. Bordsmnj
08-18-2006, 06:30 AM
"I LOVE WHAT I SEE"
LOL!!! You crack me up!!!!! Do not talk to stangers in PArker. LOL :) Hope you are doing good! xoxox

Tequila-John
08-18-2006, 06:37 AM
LOL!!! You crack me up!!!!! Do not talk to stangers in PArker. LOL :) Hope you are doing good! xoxox
Things are great, Not the same with the Nams gone. :( how are you both doing?

Parker Dreamin
08-18-2006, 06:46 AM
that sure sucks bud. make sure you keep your tempor and dont let them bait you into anything. kill them with kindness and dont react at all. karma will get their ass.

a catered life
08-18-2006, 06:47 AM
ok never heard about this one what does it do?

Tequila-John
08-18-2006, 06:56 AM
Do tell Do tell.

RitcheyRch
08-18-2006, 06:59 AM
Just makes a lot of noise with them rattling around.

Parker Dreamin
08-18-2006, 06:59 AM
ya, explain

Tequila-John
08-18-2006, 07:00 AM
Almost like the saying "You sound like you got mables in your mouth when you talk"

ratso
08-18-2006, 07:02 AM
...or the ole Banana in the Tailpipe like on Beverly Hills Cop :rollside:

a catered life
08-18-2006, 07:02 AM
thats all :cry: if i'm going to waste my time putting marbles i want some damage produced i was hoping it would stop the flow of the gas or kill the pump

ratso
08-18-2006, 07:04 AM
Stick a dead fish under their seat...

RitcheyRch
08-18-2006, 07:07 AM
Cant imagine it doing that. Can only think would make a bunch of noise and they would be spending money trying to figure out where the noise coming from.
thats all :cry: if i'm going to waste my time putting marbles i want some damage produced i was hoping it would stop the flow of the gas or kill the pump

Tequila-John
08-18-2006, 07:09 AM
Cant imagine it doing that. Can only think would make a bunch of noise and they would be spending money trying to figure out where the noise coming from.
Funny bud

RitcheyRch
08-18-2006, 07:15 AM
Although might be tough getting some marbles in the tank with the way the flapper in new tanks to avoid people from siphoning your gas.
Can always crawl under the car and squeeze one of the fuel lines a little bit. Will make their car/truck not have the power they need when they need it. Will starve it for gas under hard acceleration. Trust me on this one. Did this back in my high school days to someone. It took this guy months and a huge expense to figure it out.
Hopefully he not reading this and finally figuring out who did it to him.
Funny bud

Tequila-John
08-18-2006, 07:17 AM
Although might be tough getting some marbles in the tank with the way the flapper in new tanks to avoid people from siphoning your gas.
Can always crawl under the car and squeeze one of the fuel lines a little bit. Will make their car/truck not have the power they need when they need it. Will starve it for gas under hard acceleration. Trust me on this one. Did this back in my high school days to someone. It took this guy months and a huge expense to figure it out.
WOW bud your scary.... I wouldn't want to cross your path :)

RitcheyRch
08-18-2006, 07:28 AM
Was back in the early 80's that did that stuff. I actually dont believe in messing with peoples stuff and hopefully the person that egged his car/truck will get theirs in the end.
WOW bud your scary.... I wouldn't want to cross your path :)

Tequila-John
08-18-2006, 07:29 AM
Was back in the early 80's that did that stuff. I actually dont believe in messing with peoples stuff and hopefully the person that egged his car/truck will get theirs in the end.
I hear ya bud and i agree. Karma is a Mother F'er

Dave C
08-18-2006, 07:48 AM
Mrs. B. two words... video camera :crossx:
we had some issue and we put one up facing the street, which also covers the entrance to my backyard where the boat is parked. You can hide the camera in a bird feeder.
The cameras aren't too expensive. the recorder is :cry: but you can use an old computer.
see (http://www.hometech.com/video/camc.html#cv)

Parker Dreamin
08-18-2006, 08:04 AM
vid will always work... i was thinking about doing that just for fun.. but I know nothing about it

Tequila-John
08-18-2006, 08:14 AM
vid will always work... i was thinking about doing that just for fun.. but I know nothing about it
Where would you put it bud?

UltraStealth
08-18-2006, 08:21 AM
That is f@cked up. My neighbor had a similar situation. He does audio/video and brought a boat home to take it to the shop and the neighbor came over bitching that it was blocking his view. What view? He looks at other houses.WTF!! It was only there for a few hours. Good luck bro.

Kiddunot
08-18-2006, 08:44 AM
If you wanna go extreme then cut there brake lines.......If you want to go mild then coat the inside of there door handle with peanut butter....when they go to leave they will see the peanut butter up the side of there vehicle and that is a bitch to clean.

Dave C
08-18-2006, 08:45 AM
the camera part is easy. Buy camera, bolt to house. viola! You can hook it to your TV.
the recorder part is a bit more complicated. :cry:
An electrician can help.
My buddy is an electrician. He showed me how to do it. He is a fat lazy bastard, so he hooked up a camera so he can see who is at the front door. He can switch his TV to the front door camera when someone knocks and see who is there. If its not important, he doesn't move his fat arse from the fat couch.... :rollside: :rollside:

Kiddunot
08-18-2006, 08:47 AM
another good one is get a big ass zip tie, (normally used for duct work) and latch it to there drive shaft....that will make a bunch of noise and they will have no clue what is goin on

lewiville
08-18-2006, 08:51 AM
...or the ole Banana in the Tailpipe like on Beverly Hills Cop :rollside:
Rat you beat me to it.
oh well there's always 1. the sugar in the tank 2. potato in the tail pipe or three the world famous super glue in the key hole :crossx:

SoCalSouthpaw
08-18-2006, 09:12 AM
This is the best pay back I have ever heard!!!! I love it. So, Im thinkin when you say 'sqeeze' - using a hoseclamp? :idea:

Cheap Thrills
08-18-2006, 09:29 AM
When you find out who it was here's a few things that may help even the score.
1~ buy him a subscription for some gay mens magazines. that will put him on all sorts of undesireable mailing list.
2~ Send him some flowers with a card thanking him for such a wonderful time and sign a mans name to it. his wife if he has one will shit a brick. or sign a womans name to it his wife will shit two bricks and probably throw at least one of them at him.
3~ Call the utility companies and tell them that you will be traveling out of the country and would like them to shut off the services untill you return. depending on how busy they are it could be a couple of days untill they can turn it back on after he calls and complains.
4~ Call the Jahova Witnesses and request a visit. heck call the Mormons too while youre at it.
5~ After he has the power turned back on sneak over there and pull the main and padlock the lid shut.
give me time I'll think of more.
Have a GREAT day ..
C.T. :wink:

RitcheyRch
08-18-2006, 09:41 AM
Some good stuff there and gives me ideas for a neighbor that complained to our HOA about my boat being in front of the house while was loading it up for a trip to the river.
1~ buy him a subscription for some gay mens magazines. that will put him on all sorts of undesireable mailing list.
2~ Send him some flowers with a card thanking him for such a wonderful time and sign a mans name to it. his wife if he has one will shit a brick. or sign a womans name to it his wife will shit two bricks and probably throw at least one of them at him.
3~ Call the utility companies and tell them that you will be traveling out of the country and would like them to shut off the services untill you return. depending on how busy they are it could be a couple of days untill they can turn it back on after he calls and complains.
4~ Call the Jahova Witnesses and request a visit. heck call the Mormons too while youre at it.
5~ After he has the power turned back on sneak over there and pull the main and padlock the lid shut.
Have a GREAT day ..

SoCalSouthpaw
08-18-2006, 09:44 AM
Have a GREAT day ..
This is turing out to be a classic thread. Gay Mag subscriptions. Thats some funny sh*t rite there. Im thinkin about doin it to my best bud - for pure asmusement. :cool:

Sleek-Jet
08-18-2006, 09:48 AM
Have a GREAT day ..
The utility deal won't work... you have to confirm who you are before any disconnects are processed.
But turning off the main breaker is a fantastic idea... most people will sit there in the dark waiting for the power to come back on... then call the power company... power company comes out, finds the breaker off, and charges a service fee...
Better yet, wait untill it looks like they are going out of town, then go shut it off... a fridge full of spoiled food is a nice welcome home gift after a vacation.
:D :D :D

RitcheyRch
08-18-2006, 09:50 AM
Here a free magazine you could send them.
http://bensbargains.tradepub.com/free/pig/

RitcheyRch
08-18-2006, 09:58 AM
Anti-sieze works wonders too. That stuff almost impossible to get off your hands and clothes.

Acommanderguy
08-18-2006, 11:05 AM
hey guys just hoped back in, thanks for all the responses. Rich it happened here in the SCV. I think they are just jealous nieghbors. But I think they had the brother inlaw do it. But he gay magazine wouldn't really do anything to him, because well he is gay. I have something cooking. But now I need to wait a bit. because they will know right away that it was me.

Cheap Thrills
08-18-2006, 11:15 AM
But now I need to wait a bit. because they will know right away that it was me.
Yep. Revenge is a dish that's best served cold :)
Could still sign him up for the mags. just check the "Bill me later " box .
works for those rip off record dealos too.

RitcheyRch
08-18-2006, 11:30 AM
Keep us posted on the outcome.
hey guys just hoped back in, thanks for all the responses. Rich it happened here in the SCV. I think they are just jealous nieghbors. But I think they had the brother inlaw do it. But he gay magazine wouldn't really do anything to him, because well he is gay. I have something cooking. But now I need to wait a bit. because they will know right away that it was me.

Tequila-John
08-18-2006, 11:32 AM
i am excited for the outcome...

Throttle
08-18-2006, 11:36 AM
that is really messed up!
eggs and bird crap are not condusive to paint! :cry:

a catered life
08-18-2006, 12:18 PM
you bastard so that was you :rollside: joking :p

RitcheyRch
08-18-2006, 12:23 PM
I was waiting for someone to say that....LMAO
you bastard so that was you :rollside: joking :p

ahhell
08-18-2006, 12:26 PM
if you want to just make them spend some money...a quart of old oil and a handfull of nuts and bolts under the car always seem to get your attention...if you want to fuch them up...all you need is a funnel and a handfull of sand...insert into your favorite hole
the marbles just make noise...forever

lewiville
08-18-2006, 12:39 PM
gotta love the marbles, would have never thought of that :)

BigDogIvan
08-18-2006, 12:49 PM
Test there driving skills and silicon spray one front brake rotor. First time on the brakes they will think there in a sprint car. :D

FryJet
08-18-2006, 01:00 PM
You allready have their phone # right? Just go take a picture of any one of their cars and put it in the tader for a ridiculously low price and a good write up.. Make sure you go to a Trader office and pay cash so they cant trace it. The day the trader comes out their phone will be blowing up from the all calls.........starting at around 4:30 am. Its cheap fun and it will annoy the crap out of them for atleast 2 weeks. I've done it as a prank on one of my buddys and after listening to the phone ring and hearing all the messages loaden up on his answering machine he was ready to kill whoever did it. I never told him about it and its been about 5 years now sooooooo.......... I think its time to do it again, he has some nice new stuff now.
F.J.

Thorsinc
08-18-2006, 01:16 PM
You could open a new email account on hotmail. Then could join Adult Friend Finder and have new pass word mailed to the new email account. Then you could write an awesome sick profile leaving a phone number and email address you found requesting pics, toss in a work address or a home address and you’ll get freaky people showing up at the door.
Or you can just for give and forget

gsb_77_xl
08-18-2006, 01:27 PM
Step 1: remove his valve stem caps from victims car.
Step 2: remove the schrader valves from the valve stems to let the air out of the tires.
Step 3: apply super glue to threads of the valve stems.
Step 4: very quickly reinstall the valve stem caps.
Since the car will have 4 flat tires he will have to take each wheel off of the car and take it to a tire shop to get the stems replaced. This should cost $10 - $15 per tire.
Good luck, there are some great suggestions on here so far and I can see alot more are coming.

syke-o
08-18-2006, 01:29 PM
this thread is making me laugh my ass off... some great ideas in here

ratso
08-18-2006, 01:29 PM
...screw his bitch. :idea:

YeLLowBoaT
08-18-2006, 01:36 PM
or you could just report what happend to the HOA and the neighbor hood watch.
Some of these ideas will get you in a butt load of trouble.

Acommanderguy
08-18-2006, 01:37 PM
waiting on ratso to show up! hahaha....the brother inlaw is gay!!!! you always said you would take one for the team! so your up to bat buddy! I see his "partner" is a young we lad about 19-20 or so..hahaha

Parker Dreamin
08-18-2006, 01:43 PM
just have all of your hot lady friends run around with there suits on... that will piss the gay guy off...

RitcheyRch
08-18-2006, 01:57 PM
Or his dog.
...screw his bitch. :idea:

Acommanderguy
08-18-2006, 02:06 PM
hmm Maybe I could have a boat convention here in the alley and really piss people off!!! I know me and my bro, and my buddy jay will do it.. I am sure moneyfornuthin would, I think ultrastealth would be down! Hmm a boat wash in the alley would be effin funny!!!!!

RitcheyRch
08-18-2006, 02:20 PM
Sure would piss them off if about a dozen boats showed up to get washed and waxed.

Acommanderguy
08-18-2006, 02:22 PM
us ***boaters roll deep! they have no idea! hahaha Maybe I could really set this up! and say its a "fund raiser"

Red Horse
08-18-2006, 02:30 PM
Hell, get on the HOA board!!

YeLLowBoaT
08-18-2006, 02:36 PM
hmm Maybe I could have a boat convention here in the alley and really piss people off!!! I know me and my bro, and my buddy jay will do it.. I am sure moneyfornuthin would, I think ultrastealth would be down! Hmm a boat wash in the alley would be effin funny!!!!!
Now see what you need to do is go down to the local hs and talk to the ppl running the cheerleading. Tell them you know away they can make alot $500 washing trucks and boats... It will be a "fundrasor" just have it at your house. :)

socalmoney
08-18-2006, 04:44 PM
Someone egged my white Ford last year. When the egg hit, the shell chipped the paint and egg splattered from my drivers door to the bed of my truck. I had to have the whole side of my truck painted. It just wouldn't come off. If you don't catch it right away your screwed. It really sucked. I feel for you dude.
My brother in law was having a similar problem with a neighbor of his and I told him karma will catch up. Last month he eat a .22 cal bullet, self inflicted. No more egg problem. I didn't think karma would be so cruel to him. He must have done more than throw eggs at people.

RUSHIN ROULETTE
08-18-2006, 05:47 PM
Sugar may work better..... :crossx:

VanDeano
08-18-2006, 06:06 PM
Since you said he was gay, send him a little that looks like its from a doctor and say his AIDS test came back Positive.

beerjet
08-18-2006, 10:29 PM
Sugar may work better..... :crossx:
Rushin has this one nailed . My mechanic told me about this when some one vandalized my boat . He had some dudes car in there getting a new motor due to the sugar in the tank (car owners ex-girlfriend did it)
Also try Air rifle BB's in the carb. That will make a ton of noise and keep away from his car .
-beerjet-

jtmarten
08-19-2006, 01:03 AM
If he has a carbed car, take the air cleaner cover off and put one of those small water balloons on top of the carb. Replace cover and wait for the fun. When he starts driving the balloon will heat up and rupture, filling the cylinders with water.