PDA

View Full Version : Aqua Step = Great Service!!

OutCole'd
08-18-2006, 12:37 PM
I notice on my 2 1/2 year old boat that my swim step in the back does not retract. I call them when I get home to see what it cost's to have the springs replaced. No problem, just send it back and we will fix it N/C they tell me. No questions asked. I send it in on Tuesday, get it back all fixed up on Friday.
Great job & Thanks Aqua Performance.

BOBALOO
08-18-2006, 12:56 PM
I agree, they fixed my 9yr old step free and the new rubber was only 15$. I day turnaround.

shadow
08-18-2006, 01:24 PM
Anybody have the contact info?
My step doesn't retract properly anymore and the rubber is worn out.
Been a great step for 5 seasons but needs alittle love.Don't mind paying if it can be tuned up.

Parker Dreamin
08-18-2006, 01:27 PM
that is how every company that wants to stay in business should be...great to hear.

Jyruiz
08-18-2006, 01:29 PM
I need to put one of those on the other side of the swimstep.

Parker Dreamin
08-18-2006, 01:36 PM
I need to put one of those on the other side of the swimstep.
i have thought about that too...but then you can wait in the water while the the hot piece is getting out on the step.....

OutCole'd
08-18-2006, 01:37 PM
Aqua Performance
425 N. Smith Ave
Corona, CA. 92880
951-340-9425

Hardly Satisfied
08-18-2006, 01:39 PM
I notice on my 2 1/2 year old boat that my swim step in the back does not retract. I call them when I get home to see what it cost's to have the springs replaced. No problem, just send it back and we will fix it N/C they tell me. No questions asked. I send it in on Tuesday, get it back all fixed up on Friday.
very cool, not many places will do that anymore

Not So Fast
08-18-2006, 01:54 PM
Yep you are right Bill. Elba helped me out quite a bit because on a Magic they mount with an indent under the swimstep where the back support rod goes and it makes the bottom step inboard of the back of the boat by about 6 inches which unless you are capable of bending your knee backwards made entry impossible. After talking with Elba Jarmilllo at AquaStep and sending pictures back and forth she determined the indent was the problem and sent me a longer support rod free. I would have thought Magic would have figured this out a long time ago :confused: Now the step is even with the back of the boat and works as intended. It hangs down a little but it at least is usable. :) NSF

RitcheyRch
08-18-2006, 02:05 PM
Agree, excellent service. They fixed a boarding step on both of my old Sea-Doos a few years back.

Tequila-John
08-18-2006, 02:48 PM
great service over there!!!