PDA

View Full Version : Ishopmarine.com ?

DMOORE
08-18-2006, 04:47 PM
Anyone delt with these guys before? I'm torqued. I ordered a raw water pump/ fuelpump housing for a gen VI BBC on Monday night. It's Friday and still haven't recieved it. I even paid for faster shipping. It was supposed to be here in 3 days. Ya right. I'll tell ya ,I'm done with ordering online without comfirming with an actual person on the other line first.
Darrell.

STV_Keith
08-18-2006, 05:20 PM
Yup, used them twice so far. Both times, it took about 3 weeks to get the parts. I did the faster shipping too. Both times, I called and got John, their internet guy, who told me he'd priority the shipment to have it to me before the weekend...both times, I got it priority, but days after when it needed to be there. :(

DMOORE
08-18-2006, 05:23 PM
Keith, thanks for the response. That is what I was afraid of. Just might have to call someone else.
Darrell.

RitcheyRch
08-18-2006, 05:25 PM
Need to add this place to my list of places to 'Not buy from"

SmokinLowriderSS
08-19-2006, 01:02 AM
Need to add this place to my list of places to 'Not buy from"
Ditto, Thx for the head's up. :yuk:

Hardly Satisfied
08-19-2006, 02:04 AM
Anyone delt with these guys before? I'm torqued. I ordered a raw water pump/ fuelpump housing for a gen VI BBC on Monday night. It's Friday and still haven't recieved it. I even paid for faster shipping. It was supposed to be here in 3 days. Ya right. I'll tell ya ,I'm done with ordering online without comfirming with an actual person on the other line first.
Darrell.
what day did they ship it I would call them and tell them you want your money back for shipping

KLEPTOW
08-19-2006, 07:23 AM
I dont care who they are if they don't keep their comitment or don't comunicate with me that they have a problem then F*CKUM, I cancel my order, that even goes for boat fix, Mercury parts express or any of the internet marine parts suppliers that think they are the only avenue you have for the particular part your needing.

STV_Keith
08-19-2006, 03:33 PM
On my first order, I even put notes in the special requests box that said if they couldn't ship by a certain date, to contact me. No such luck. :(