PDA

View Full Version : Does Anything / any method Clean Gator Aid outta Carpets?

Trailer Park Casanova
08-18-2006, 07:13 PM
Long Shot Question.
Brother, does it ever stain our nice carpet in the RV.
Keep that stuff off anything you don't want stained.
Hate to have to replace all the carpet.
Anyone been through this?
Any tips?
Thanks

Parker Dreamin
08-18-2006, 07:18 PM
i have not.......hope it works out for you.

Magic34
08-18-2006, 07:23 PM
Long Shot Question.
Brother, does it ever stain our nice carpet in the RV.
Keep that stuff off anything you don't want stained.
Hate to have to replace all the carpet.
Anyone been through this?
Any tips?
Thanks
Are you ever around RiverDave? If so, he has some of our fabric treatment and that might work.
In college I owned a detailing business using our products and I could not believe what stains some people had in their vehicles, and nice vehicles at that too. I got a lot of stains out with the stuff.

RitcheyRch
08-18-2006, 07:25 PM
I dont think anything takes the red gatorade out of carpeting. I remember a thread a few months back about this same subject.

SHOTKALLIN
08-18-2006, 08:52 PM
Nix the orange slice also. TPC thats why they make the clear Gatoraid now.

Trailer Park Casanova
08-18-2006, 08:55 PM
Nix the orange slice also. TPC thats why they make the clear Gatoraid now.
Yep, that's it.
I'll try one of those bleach and re-stain companies.
Thanks for the replies.
Be carefull of gator aid and hawaiian punch

al cole'holic
08-18-2006, 08:55 PM
...I gots almost white carpet with a fat red blotch of it myself...nothing works :mad:
Don't rub it, just pat it..that will help keep the size of it down at least.

Jyruiz
08-18-2006, 08:56 PM
Try Folex, it is in a white with purple writing, available at Home Depot.

Phat Matt
08-18-2006, 08:57 PM
Don't rub it, just pat it..that will help keep the size of it down at least.
You know, out of context this would make a great sig. LOL :)

SHOTKALLIN
08-18-2006, 09:05 PM
oxyclean....it works wonders but never tried it on gatoraid

Trailer Park Casanova
08-18-2006, 10:25 PM
Dibs,,, good idea,,

VanDeano
08-18-2006, 11:58 PM
LMAO :)

SOCALDETAIL1
08-19-2006, 10:39 AM
The red gatoraide is like red wine. nothing will get it out. Go to Pep Boys or Kragen and they have carpet dye in a spray can that would be the cheapest way of doing things, with pretty good resaults. Other then that you would be wasting money on empty promises.

RiverDave
08-19-2006, 11:34 AM
Yep, that's it.
I'll try one of those bleach and re-stain companies.
Thanks for the replies.
Be carefull of gator aid and hawaiian punch
TPC as magic34 said I have some stuff that will most likely take it out.. I can't believe how much stuff this stain remover takes out. Point in fact If I spilled gatoraide I wouldn't even be worried about it.
You going to be in Parker next weekend? Or laborday? I'll give it to you so you can try it.
RD

Trailer Park Casanova
08-19-2006, 12:28 PM
TPC as magic34 said I have some stuff that will most likely take it out.. I can't believe how much stuff this stain remover takes out. Point in fact If I spilled gatoraide I wouldn't even be worried about it.
You going to be in Parker next weekend? Or laborday? I'll give it to you so you can try it.
RD
Thanks RD

Rod-64
08-19-2006, 01:09 PM
If nothing else works try going to a janitorial supply store and get RED OUT or a similar product. It is a treated towel that you put on the stain and use an iron on it. It is a "dye transfer system". Depending on the fabric, fabric color, the dye and if you set it in with other cleaning methods, it may or may not come out. I use it in my business and it's a 50/50 prospect but worth a shot when all else fails. The red Kool-Aid is almost always a goner though.

Cole Sanger
08-19-2006, 02:25 PM
Try spot shot. That stuff got cherry kool-aid out of our white carpet.

RitcheyRch
08-19-2006, 04:23 PM
Stuff does work good. Havent tried it for koolaid or gatorade.
Try spot shot. That stuff got cherry kool-aid out of our white carpet.

TRUMP TIGHT
08-19-2006, 04:39 PM
Well since your actually talking about blood you might want to just throw the carpet out and burn it before they get a warrent.:D

phebus
08-30-2006, 04:19 PM
TPC, did you have any luck with this? I was at Albertson's today, and saw a product that was called RED Ridder (or something like that). It's claim was that it would remove red stains from fruit drinks. If you haven't found a cure, let me know, and I will pick some up for you to try out.

phebus
08-30-2006, 04:20 PM
TPC, did you have any luck with this? I was at Albertson's today, and saw a product that was called RED Ridder (or something like that). It's claim was that it would remove red stains from fruit drinks. If you haven't found a cure, let me know, and I will pick some up for you to try out.

Rocknpalms
08-30-2006, 07:56 PM
Liquid Tide, White Distilled Vinigar, and warm water, bristle brush, blot dry and repeat if needed.