PDA

View Full Version : Woman Problems....

OliverM5
08-20-2006, 06:44 PM
I've been dating the hottest thing ever (she's been asked to pose in Playboy 3 times before) for the past 4 months - although she was so nice and fun to be with, she just didn't have what it takes to where I could see myself with her forever....we broke up last week and now I pretty much feel f***ed cause I feel like every woman I look at now seems ugly next to her....I know looks aren't everything, but its making it that much harder since she was so hot....
Let's hear what you guys have to say :cry:

Holland
08-20-2006, 06:46 PM
Brotha... You call that a problem...
hahahahaha... Just buy the next playboy... You can have her all day!!! :devil: :D

Wizard29
08-20-2006, 06:53 PM
This thread is worthless without pics. ;)

NOTALENT
08-20-2006, 07:24 PM
I think we have all been there. Looks arent everything, just gotta wait to find the one that makes you feel complete. Its gonna suck when she actually does pose and having to watch her with other dudes.... :crossx:

TRUMP TIGHT
08-20-2006, 07:24 PM
You arent looking for sympathy your BRAGGING!!:hammerhea.....

TRUMP TIGHT
08-20-2006, 07:25 PM
Whats up NT?
Any picks from last night?

No Name
08-20-2006, 07:28 PM
Quit your :cry: :cry: and move on. :D :D

NOTALENT
08-20-2006, 07:28 PM
Whats up NT?
Any picks from last night?
sup bro...dude I didnt take any...!!! :mad: I totally blanked out on that part...trying to talk to all the damn women!!! :p

TRUMP TIGHT
08-20-2006, 07:32 PM
sup bro...dude I didnt take any...!!! :mad: I totally blanked out on that part...trying to talk to all the damn women!!! :p
LOL!:D
Guess HL has all the pics a was sure someone else was taking some pics of us though.

squirt'nmyload
08-20-2006, 07:35 PM
This thread is worthless without pics. ;)
lmao...thats my new sig

Trailer Park Casanova
08-20-2006, 07:36 PM
The better looking women are, the more grief they are.
Called the Ratso scale of anguish.

Wizard29
08-20-2006, 08:29 PM
lmao...thats my new sig
Always happy to help! :)

VanDeano
08-20-2006, 09:02 PM
You arent looking for sympathy your BRAGGING!!:hammerhea.....
Yep, I agree
:cry:

You Te
08-20-2006, 09:18 PM
"If you want to be happy for the rest of your life, NEVER make a pretty women your wife, so from my personal point of view, get an ugly girl to marry you. A pretty women makes her husband look small and often causes his downfall, but if you make an ugly women your wife you'll be happy for the rest of your life, an ugly women cooks meals on time, she'll always give you piece of mind".
Forget about the playmate.

Riomouse911
08-21-2006, 12:38 AM
Those are almost the lyrics to "If you want to be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife"..
I married the first wife strictly for the looks, and in doing so I ignored all the things that were going to make us terminally incompatible. TRAIN WRECK! The best thing that ever happened was going our seperate ways..
I am re-married to a very good looking lady again, but I looked past the view and weighed all the pros and cons before we committed.
I'm happy as heck, wouldn't change a thing.
Don't dwell on it, too many fish in the sea .. Oh, and breaking up now saved you a TON in divorce fees because it was going to happen anyway based on the post...

centerhill condor
08-21-2006, 04:58 AM
you were in over your head! make a note to self and sing "it was a very good year".

jbone
08-21-2006, 05:45 AM
Since you say no other woman could match up, you may have to go to the other side.
Brokeback!!!
J

Howie Feltersnatch
08-21-2006, 05:46 AM
Have a few drinks. They'll all start lookin' better.

lucky
08-21-2006, 06:06 AM
I've been dating the hottest thing ever (she's been asked to pose in Playboy 3 times before) for the past 4 months - although she was so nice and fun to be with, she just didn't have what it takes to where I could see myself with her forever....we broke up last week and now I pretty much feel f***ed cause I feel like every woman I look at now seems ugly next to her....I know looks aren't everything, but its making it that much harder since she was so hot....
Let's hear what you guys have to say :cry:
turn em upside down , they all look the same then

Mrs.Killer
08-21-2006, 06:30 AM
So then marry her and be miserable, i mean she is the only hot chick out there....right?

coolchange
08-21-2006, 06:39 AM
Moe- "Never marry a pretty woman, she will just leave you."
Curly- "But won't an ugly woman leave you too?"
Moe- "Ya, but who cares?"

OliverM5
08-21-2006, 10:00 AM
So then marry her and be miserable, i mean she is the only hot chick out there....right?
Yup...I get it....I'm usually good at seeing things the right way, but for some reason, this chick screwed with my head.....

Captain Dan
08-21-2006, 10:05 AM
No matter how hot they are - somebody, somewhere is sick of their shit.

lalhc
08-21-2006, 10:10 AM
The key is to marry a rich woman - that way at least you can have more fun w/her $$$ :crossx:

Nord
08-21-2006, 10:33 AM
1 month!!! Thats all I have to say.. My close friends here on the boards know that I went through the same sort of ordeal.
I completely disconnected myself from the girl (not listening to voicemail or reading her text messages, and no calls) for one month. I have to be honest with you though, even at 4 weeks, it was a lot better, but not 100% better.
It did get a lot better after that first month. I mean hand over fist better.
I still think about her, I don't know if that ever goes away. But I have met a lot of girls that have made me realize that the ol' tale of there are a million fish in the sea is actually true. I would have been miserable with this girl in the long run. I realize
If you try to go out looking for girls now, your going to shoot holes in all of them because she still has your heart. Try picking up a hobby that will keep you busy. I got a little more serious about my weight lifting which also boosted my confidence again!
Try the month thing, I guarantee it will help, but you have to not talk to her or you start from day one again.
You'll be fine, call me, I know plenty of hot chicks that will F*ck your mind up all over again ;)
The river helps also!!:):)
~NORD~

OliverM5
08-21-2006, 10:48 AM
1 month!!! Thats all I have to say.. My close friends here on the boards know that I went through the same sort of ordeal.
I completely disconnected myself from the girl (not listening to voicemail or reading her text messages, and no calls) for one month. I have to be honest with you though, even at 4 weeks, it was a lot better, but not 100% better.
It did get a lot better after that first month. I mean hand over fist better.
I still think about her, I don't know if that ever goes away. But I have met a lot of girls that have made me realize that the ol' tale of there are a million fish in the sea is actually true. I would have been miserable with this girl in the long run. I realize
If you try to go out looking for girls now, your going to shoot holes in all of them because she still has your heart. Try picking up a hobby that will keep you busy. I got a little more serious about my weight lifting which also boosted my confidence again!
Try the month thing, I guarantee it will help, but you have to not talk to her or you start from day one again.
You'll be fine, call me, I know plenty of hot chicks that will F*ck your mind up all over again ;)
The river helps also!!:):)
~NORD~
Appreciate the insight bro....and your right, I need to lay low for a while. I'm just dissapointed in myself for letting myself get involved with a hot girl that I knew I had no future with....and now I'm paying for it....

racecar.hotshoe
08-21-2006, 12:04 PM
And still no pics............................. :mad: