PDA

View Full Version : My COMPANY IS HIRING!!

n8dawg
08-21-2006, 01:01 PM
We are a materials testing/inspection company. All field techs & inspectors are union - local 12 operator engineers. All lab techs are non-union.
We are looking for field and lab techs. If your already in a union it would be that much easier for you to come aboard. If your not your going to have to pay union dues and sign up for weekend apprenticeship classes. We have lots of work to keep everyone busy for a long, long time! 40+ hrs a week! You can PM me for more info or check out the web site.
www.twininglabs.com

AngryJosh
08-21-2006, 01:39 PM
OOOOO me me me. :)

Havasu1986
08-21-2006, 01:54 PM
Do you know John Casabianca. He's the inspector on the job I'm a P.M. on. It's the new O.C. Performing Arts Concert Hall in Costa Mesa.

n8dawg
08-21-2006, 02:03 PM
No I don't know him. Twining is a big company with lots of inspectors.
What we're looking for is people with or without soils, asphalt, and concrete experience. We have alot of asphalt jobs starting up but don't have the man power to cover all of them. Alot of us are working both days and nights right now, really crazy! But great $$$$!!!

n8dawg
08-21-2006, 02:05 PM
OOOOO me me me. :)
Sorry NO DEAD BEATS!!!!!!!!!! :p
and where the f--- were you yesterday? I looking to smoke some more boats! :crossx:
When are we going to BBQ?

AngryJosh
08-21-2006, 02:19 PM
I broke my cell phone in a fire the other day. Forgot to take it out before I put my turnouts on...long story. I'll PM you my home phone