PDA

View Full Version : New Schiada website........ finally!

mondorally
08-21-2006, 02:12 PM
Schiada Boats website. (http://schiada.com/) Not sure if its finished but a definate improvement over the old one......
-Justin

blackcloud75
08-21-2006, 02:16 PM
Finally!!!!!!!!!!!

BADAXE
08-21-2006, 06:10 PM
Schiada Boats website. (http://schiada.com/) Not sure if its finished but a definate improvement over the old one......
-Justin
I wonder why they don't have a boat between the 24' and the 32'.
Your 27' is one of my all time favorite boats. When it was at the L.A. boat show a few years ago I must have spent an hour just staring at it. Now that you've had it for a while, how does it handle? If they made them new and you could afford it would you buy a brand new one? Sorry if I'm bugging you but I just can't see enough pictures or hear enough about that boat.

ColeTR2
08-21-2006, 08:44 PM
The pullys on that engine look like they are going to fall off. It even looks like the bolts are fly off the pully.

mondorally
08-21-2006, 09:03 PM
Your 27' is one of my all time favorite boats. When it was at the L.A. boat show a few years ago I must have spent an hour just staring at it. Now that you've had it for a while, how does it handle? If they made them new and you could afford it would you buy a brand new one? Sorry if I'm bugging you but I just can't see enough pictures or hear enough about that boat.
The 27' is a 1992! I think you may have been staring at Blackcloud75's 24'er that was there a few years back. I was staring too! Very similar colors/design.
Lee promises a new 27'/28' boat in the works. And yes, I would buy a new one in a second if they make one (and if I can afford it at the time!). I've said it before, the boat I order after winning the Lottery is a new 27' with a big Twin Turbo and the IMCO dual drive........ One can dream, right?
-Justin

superdave013
08-21-2006, 09:06 PM
best boats made if you ask me but that site.....
Maybe it's just me. I hate all that flash stuff. And then to boot I had a hard time exiting it.

blackcloud75
08-21-2006, 09:06 PM
retooling the 27'r

SoCalOffshore
08-21-2006, 09:37 PM
i think the site is brand new. has some quircks and they are adding additional information. love the boat! i will be posting some new ocean run shots we took the last two weekends. :)

mbrown2
08-21-2006, 10:02 PM
Lee's websites take as long to build as his boats....:)
But his boats work better:)

BADAXE
08-22-2006, 07:08 PM
The 27' is a 1992! I think you may have been staring at Blackcloud75's 24'er that was there a few years back. I was staring too! Very similar colors/design.
Lee promises a new 27'/28' boat in the works. And yes, I would buy a new one in a second if they make one (and if I can afford it at the time!). I've said it before, the boat I order after winning the Lottery is a new 27' with a big Twin Turbo and the IMCO dual drive........ One can dream, right?
-Justin
You’ll have to trust me, I definitely know the difference between the 24’ (and yes I did see Blackcloud75’s boat there a few years ago) and the 27’. :smile: I’m not exactly sure but probably 4 of 5 years ago the 27’ that you bought was at the show down in the lower level with some other ski race boats. If my memory is good someone (maybe River Dave) snapped some shots of it and posted them on this site along with a bunch of other boat show picks. I’ll see if I can find the thread.

BADAXE
08-22-2006, 07:23 PM
I found a thread from the 2003 boat show and brought it to the top that mentions your boat being at the show but I am still looking for the pictures.
The thread is called "LA Boat Show - Best of Show"

mondorally
08-23-2006, 06:51 AM
I found a thread from the 2003 boat show and brought it to the top that mentions your boat being at the show but I am still looking for the pictures.
The thread is called "LA Boat Show - Best of Show"
I sent RD a pic request. If anyone else has one please post up! That would be really cool if the boat was there for an encore performance. Not many builders would bring a 10 year old boat to the show.
-Justin