PDA

View Full Version : Need a realtor? Go to cdog

Steamin' Rice
08-22-2006, 07:47 AM
I just wanted to post here to say thanks to Corey (cdog) for the help in selling our house. Despite a changing housing market, Corey was able to sell our house faster than expected, and for the highest sales price that our model of home has ever sold for in our neighborhood. On top of that we got a great deal on the commission through Corey so we are very happy with the way everything went.
If anyone is looking for a realtor, don't hesitate to get in touch with Corey. He kept us updated on the status of things the whole way through and there were no surprises during the sale. The real estate market is changing, and now more than ever it's important to work with an experienced realtor when buying or selling a home. Thanks again Corey!

HocusPocus
08-22-2006, 07:57 AM
experience counts.. thats for sure, great to see things worked out well for you.

cdog
08-22-2006, 08:08 AM
Thank you very much for the kind words Greg. My wife and I are very grateful to have met such great friends. We're looking forward to joining you two in AZ. See you soon. :)

Steamin' Rice
08-22-2006, 03:43 PM
experience counts.. thats for sure, great to see things worked out well for you.
I think with the market slowing down, it's important to have someone experienced involved with selling a home. We ended up selling right about where we expected to be pricewise and are happy with the way everything went. We closed escrow last week and did not have any headaches along the way.

Ivan Dan
08-22-2006, 05:00 PM
Thank you very much for the kind words Greg. My wife and I are very grateful to have met such great friends. We're looking forward to joining you two in AZ. See you soon. :)
Good job Corey!

riverliver
08-22-2006, 05:24 PM
Don't forget the Poor termite inspector, they can make your life a living hell....J/K ...LOL :cry:

cdog
08-22-2006, 09:48 PM
Don't forget the Poor termite inspector, they can make your life a living hell....J/K ...LOL :cry:
Indeed. You got my last 2 sales. I'm a team player. :)

Steamin' Rice
08-23-2006, 10:25 AM
Very true - Lucky for me I had a pretty good guy do the termite inspection - He was in and out of the place pretty fast.. :d
Nice meeting you and thanks for your help as well!