PDA

View Full Version : FM You need my cat

topless
08-23-2006, 02:11 AM
I buy mice for my Argos Monitor (that's a big mean lizard for those who don't know) Anyway. if he doesn't eat them all, we give the extra to the cat. Keeps her entertained and ...............waste not want not. Please don't turn me in to PETA. :crossx:

FMluvswater
08-23-2006, 02:17 AM
I buy mice for my Argos Monitor (that's a big mean lizard for those who don't know) Anyway. if he doesn't eat them all, we give the extra to the cat. Keeps her entertained and ...............waste not want not. Please don't turn me in to PETA. :crossx:
I won't tell them I promise! :D LOL! I wish I could borrow some wonderful mouse devouring beast! :cry: Cat, snake, lizard don't mind which, just wish the f'ing mice would quit trying to squat here! :mad:

topless
08-23-2006, 02:21 AM
Cat is still torturing the mouse right now. They tell all their mouse friends to stay away.

FMluvswater
08-23-2006, 02:23 AM
Cat is still torturing the mouse right now. They tell all their mouse friends to stay away.
Oh cats enjoy playing with their food I know :devil: :cool: (haha stupid mousy are you having fun yet? :yuk: )... can get very messy ... is it yet? Will it? Stains, no? :idea:

topless
08-23-2006, 02:26 AM
Oh cats enjoy playing with their food I know :devil: :cool: (haha stupid mousy are you having fun yet? :yuk: )... can get very messy ... is it yet? Will it? Stains, no? :idea:No stains, I supervise the kill and then take her mousy toy away. It just takes a while.

topless
08-23-2006, 02:28 AM
BRB, I don't hear mouse squeaking anymore.....

topless
08-23-2006, 02:31 AM
Everything fine but I don't think mousy feels too good right now.

FMluvswater
08-23-2006, 02:31 AM
No stains, I supervise the kill and then take her mousy toy away. It just takes a while.
Ahh. Good plan. :smile: What do you do with the carcass? Garbage? Toilet? Bury it?

FMluvswater
08-23-2006, 02:33 AM
Everything fine but I don't think mousy feels too good right now.
Wish I could muster up some sympathy ... wait ... no ... actually I'm fine with my current level of glee. :cool:

topless
08-23-2006, 02:34 AM
Ahh. Good plan. :smile: What do you do with the carcass? Garbage? Toilet? Bury it?Trash can funeral.

FMluvswater
08-23-2006, 02:38 AM
Trash can funeral.
Excellent. :crossx: :crossx: :crossx:

topless
08-23-2006, 02:40 AM
Bad news...............I don't think mousy made it. He's lying on his back next to my keyboard. RIP mousy.

topless
08-23-2006, 02:41 AM
Cat doesn't want him anymore since he won't move.

FMluvswater
08-23-2006, 02:44 AM
Bad news...............I don't think mousy made it. He's lying on his back next to my keyboard. RIP mousy.
What's gonna be bad about that? :confused: :smile: That's wonderful to hear. Yay! The wicked mouse is dead! :smile: Thanks Ali. I'll have really nice dreams tonight, now. :cool: If only the same wonderful fate could befall the mice population in this building I call home. Sigh. :smile:

FMluvswater
08-23-2006, 02:45 AM
Cat doesn't want him anymore since he won't move.
Classy cat. Mice are for killing not for wanting. :cool:

topless
08-23-2006, 02:47 AM
What's gonna be bad about that? :confused: :smile: That's wonderful to hear. Yay! The wicked mouse is dead! :smile: Thanks Ali. I'll have really nice dreams tonight, now. :cool: If only the same wonderful fate could befall the mice population in this building I call home. Sigh. :smile:
My cat would be in heaven at your place. She is still playing with dead mousy boy.

topless
08-23-2006, 02:48 AM
She keeps batting him around. No eating or making a mess, just showing any other mice in the vicinity who is boss. :)

FMluvswater
08-23-2006, 02:53 AM
She keeps batting him around. No eating or making a mess, just showing any other mice in the vicinity who is boss. :)
Go kitty cat! Hahahahaha! This could only be more amusing iffen I could watch the cat having fun. :cool:

FMluvswater
08-23-2006, 02:54 AM
My cat would be in heaven at your place. She is still playing with dead mousy boy.
I would be resting in peace myself if your cat was at my place. :D

topless
08-23-2006, 02:56 AM
Go kitty cat! Hahahahaha! This could only be more amusing iffen I could watch the cat having fun. :cool:She isn't happy with me right now because I took her toy away. I swear she would be in heaven at your house. Right now she is on top of the lizard cage looking for more mice.

FMluvswater
08-23-2006, 03:00 AM
She isn't happy with me right now because I took her toy away. I swear she would be in heaven at your house. Right now she is on top of the lizard cage looking for more mice.
Poor kitty :( but you gotta do what you gotta do ... nobody needs mousy blood and guts everywhere. I wish management here would lift the no pets ban and/or install a resident mouser.

topless
08-23-2006, 03:04 AM
Poor kitty :( but you gotta do what you gotta do ... nobody needs mousy blood and guts everywhere. I wish management here would lift the no pets ban and/or install a resident mouser.Get a cat and tell them it is live pest control. What idiots!!!!!!!!

FMluvswater
08-23-2006, 03:11 AM
Get a cat and tell them it is live pest control. What idiots!!!!!!!!
That would get me evicted PDQ. :rolleyes: I am looking into other housing options but until I've got that going for sure I'd just as soon not be homeless ... f'ing mice should be homeless not me. :mad:

topless
08-23-2006, 03:13 AM
That would get me evicted PDQ. :rolleyes: I am looking into other housing options but until I've got that going for sure I'd just as soon not be homeless ... f'ing mice should be homeless not me. :mad:Can't you report them for unsanitary living conditions?

FMluvswater
08-23-2006, 03:32 AM
Can't you report them for unsanitary living conditions?
Well they are trying to get things under control but it seems a weak effort. Bait boxes and glue traps and that's it. It ain't enough by a long shot. Glue traps have caught over a dozen mice in my place in the past eighteen months but they still keep coming into the building. I'm so sick of this. :rolleyes: The building is not quite four years old. Been here since it was two months new. Mice probs started about six months after I moved in. I'm pretty sure I'll be moving as soon as I can find reasonable accomodation. :idea:

Cheap Thrills
08-23-2006, 05:42 AM
The face off looked something like this I bet :D
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/1127file012.jpg
C.T. :wink: