PDA

View Full Version : Hey Kroozin....

DILLIGAF
08-23-2006, 04:29 PM
Nice writeup on your boat in the Sept issue of HB. I don't subscribe anymore but saw the article so I picked up a copy at the store.
Congrats

HavasuSelect
08-23-2006, 04:30 PM
I second that. I've seen you in Havasu a couple times this year but I never realized what kind of power you had in that thing! Nice ride!

Jordy
08-23-2006, 04:39 PM
So you're saying you just read it for the articles??? :D :D :D

DILLIGAF
08-23-2006, 04:40 PM
So you're saying you just read it for the articles??? :D :D :D
Occasionally :)

Jordy
08-23-2006, 04:43 PM
What kind of power does Kroozin have? I haven't received my subscription yet:cry:
BIG!!!! With the feed bill to match. :( :D

HavasuSelect
08-23-2006, 04:44 PM
What kind of power does Kroozin have? I haven't received my subscription yet:cry:
The article said 2,800 horsies!

DILLIGAF
08-23-2006, 04:46 PM
Chevy v-8's with 1400 HP each. 8.6 to 1 compression and PSI blowers. The article goes on to say with some more prop top end should be about 180MOH :2purples:

Havasu Hangin'
08-23-2006, 05:05 PM
The article goes on to say with some more prop top end should be about 180MPH :2purples:
We're working the the Beer-Bongs/hour these days... :messedup:

DILLIGAF
08-23-2006, 05:09 PM
We're working the the Beer-Bongs/hour these days... :messedup:
What made me chuckle was when he said in the article he feels like he could drive the boat with one finger :) I wonder which finger he was talking about....lol

Havasu Hangin'
08-23-2006, 05:11 PM
What made me chuckle was when he said in the article he feels like he could drive the boat with one finger :) I wonder which finger he was talking about....lol
He's talking about the finger he uses to stir his cocktail with...lol.

DILLIGAF
08-23-2006, 05:11 PM
Since there are two steering wheels I would hand him a beer bong and take a pic while the boat is running 100 or so while someone else is driving from the other side. Of course make sure the GPS is in the pic. People would definitly freak over that one.

Havasu Hangin'
08-23-2006, 05:15 PM
Since there are two steering wheels I would hand him a beer bong and take a pic while the boat is running 100 or so while someone else is driving from the other side. Of course make sure the GPS is in the pic. People would definitly freak over that one.
Why do you need two wheels for that? :jawdrop:

DILLIGAF
08-23-2006, 05:17 PM
Why do you need two wheels for that? :jawdrop:
:2purples:

Jordy
08-23-2006, 05:23 PM
Since there are two steering wheels ...
Yeah, 2 steering wheels, just like an old garbage truck. :D
The best part is when they handed the steering wheel back to Gopher in the backseat so we could try out the new and improved beer bong with a Goose dispenser!!!! :D :D :D

DILLIGAF
08-23-2006, 05:29 PM
Yeah, 2 steering wheels, just like an old garbage truck. :D
The best part is when they handed the steering wheel back to Gopher in the backseat so we could try out the new and improved beer bong with a Goose dispenser!!!! :D :D :D
Jordy...am I reading that right? It does say it can be steered from either side. Do you detach and move the wheel to the other side? It says it helps sharing the duties on long runs. Wouldn't it be just as easy to switch seats? In the pic it looks like there is a wheel on only one side but you can see the steering colum on the other side just minus the wheel.

Jordy
08-23-2006, 05:32 PM
Do you detach and move the wheel to the other side?
Yeah, kind of like a racecar. There is a release knob on the hub of the wheel that you pop loose, pull it off and hand it over. It's much more exciting at high speed too!!! :D :D :D
Changing seats would be too much work, especially at speed if you had to come up above the canopies, not to mention you could spill your drink!!! :D :D :D

DILLIGAF
08-23-2006, 05:34 PM
Yeah, kind of like a racecar. There is a release knob on the hub of the wheel that you pop loose, pull it off and hand it over. It's much more exciting at high speed too!!! :D :D :D
Changing seats would be too much work, especially at speed if you had to come up above the canopies, not to mention you could spill your drink!!! :D :D :D
Got ya....thanks for clearing that up. Boating gymnastics 101 I guess :)

BajaMike
08-23-2006, 05:38 PM
D
You wouldn't want to drop the steering wheel in the water at high speed.... :cry:
:eat: :eat:

Old Man Havasu
08-23-2006, 05:40 PM
Got my first issue today! No T-shirt?
Saw the article on Kroozin after looking for a copy all over Havasu. (sold out)
Saw the boat at Desert Storm and the sweet video posted with POD sound track.
How do I get a ride in that thing?? Give away swimsuits and halters? Sponser a poker run??? LOL
Looks like a dream ride to me. I was going to say E-ticket and date myself and advertise a deck boat as well.
Oh well! I guess I will settle for a view in the channel once in a while.

Havasu Hangin'
08-23-2006, 05:45 PM
How do I get a ride in that thing??
A couple hotties and a tank of gas outta git er done...
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/511/74Fridays_Gas-med.jpg
:D
PS- And you probably should bring a hottie for Dan, too...lol.

Jordy
08-23-2006, 05:46 PM
Wow, that must have been a while ago or you found a sale on 110 somewhere!!! :D :D :D
HH, don't forget about the wash the boat at the end of the day part and plug in the trailer connector too. Lots of work involved with that canoe!!! :D

TOBTEK
08-23-2006, 05:56 PM
Wow, that must have been a while ago or you found a sale on 110 somewhere!!! :D :D :D
HH, don't forget about the wash the boat at the end of the day part and plug in the trailer connector too. Lots of work involved with that canoe!!! :D
sundance had 110 for mid 4 bucks last time I was there. Good write up Dan.... looks like I need to start working in your line of work :)

Havasu Hangin'
08-23-2006, 06:02 PM
...and plug in the trailer connector too.
That is some good advice that most people take for granted.
If Dan drops you off on the beach at the Nautical so you can get the truck and trailer...DON'T STOP OFF AT THE TURTLE FOR COCKTAILS. If you do, you risk forgetting some minor details...
...like trailer brakes and lights. :notam:

Jordy
08-23-2006, 06:10 PM
If you do, you risk forgetting some minor details...
Dude, did you just call me Gopher??? :D :D :D

AZJD
08-23-2006, 07:09 PM
He's talking about the finger he uses to stir his cocktail with...lol.
Is that the same finger he plugs the beer bong with to fill it?

AZJD
08-23-2006, 07:13 PM
That is some good advice that most people take for granted.
If Dan drops you off on the beach at the Nautical so you can get the truck and trailer...DON'T STOP OFF AT THE TURTLE FOR COCKTAILS. If you do, you risk forgetting some minor details...
Hmmmm, confessions of a drunken boat bitch maybe?!

Jordy
08-23-2006, 07:15 PM
Hmmmm, confessions of a drunken boat bitch maybe?!
Actually it wasn't either one of us in this specific instance, although we did make a few trips to the Turtle that weekend. We were still on the boat while the hired help was fetching the trailer. :D

AZJD
08-23-2006, 07:18 PM
Actually it wasn't either one of us in this specific instance, although we did make a few trips to the Turtle that weekend. We were still on the boat while the hired help was fetching the trailer. :D
What was that guys name? Casper, or something!

Jordy
08-23-2006, 07:20 PM
What was that guys name? Casper, or something!
Gopher. ;)

AZJD
08-23-2006, 07:24 PM
Gopher. ;)
Just playing along! But did you call me Gopher?! :)

KROOZIN
08-23-2006, 07:39 PM
Thanks!
Thanks to the guys at Hot Boat for the nice article and pics...
(Oh and thanks to the guys at Absolute for taking such good care of her...)
LOL.....good thing I had a hand on the wheel during the pics, or who knows how long this thread might have gone :p

Havasu Hangin'
08-23-2006, 07:42 PM
(Oh and thanks to the guys at Absolute for taking such good care of her...)
But did they vacuum it out? :notam:

KROOZIN
08-23-2006, 07:45 PM
But did they vacuum it out? :notam:
they do everything....check the tires, oil, bolts, batteries, detail..... :cool:
(Do I need to post a pic in here?????) :p

Havasu Hangin'
08-23-2006, 07:53 PM
they do everything....check the tires, oil, bolts, batteries, detail..... :cool:
(Do I need to post a pic in here?????) :p
I need to talk to someone over there.
Who's running that sideshow, anyway?
:idea:

DILLIGAF
08-23-2006, 07:58 PM
I bet you pay quite a lot of shiny pennies for an oil change...............

Jordy
08-23-2006, 08:05 PM
I bet you pay quite a lot of shiny pennies for an oil change...............
Are you kidding??? They got tired of all the dump truck traffic heading in and out with loads of pennies. Now they only take dump trucks full of quarters and above. :D

KROOZIN
08-23-2006, 08:11 PM
I need to talk to someone over there.
Who's running that sideshow, anyway?
:idea:
Aaron & Cheryl....great peeps :cool:
(I've been here since 5:30, time to go home, so till tomorrow.......) :messedup:

Jordy
08-23-2006, 08:28 PM
that's it:D and i thought he was fast:eek::crossx:
Yeah, I've seen turnkey jetboats on Ebay that run in the 200's!!! :D :D :D

Sotally Tober
08-23-2006, 08:31 PM
Damn, and I bitch at $3 a gallon. What does that thing burn at WOT?
That boat is unbelievable!

AZJD
08-23-2006, 08:43 PM
Just clearing the new avitar HH, is it HB approved?

Jordy
08-23-2006, 08:49 PM
That boat is unbelievable!
I do believe that was just for one day, right around poker run weekend back in April. :cry: :cry: :cry:

Bling Bling
08-23-2006, 08:58 PM
Nice spread homie!!! Boat look Great. HH did you notice a little stuck up ness, or was it just me. :D I had no idea Daniel was a Daddys boy either. :D :D Shit I'm funny.

Phat Matt
08-23-2006, 10:14 PM
Looks like a dream ride to me. I was going to say E-ticket and date myself and advertise a deck boat as well.
You called? :D
Dan's boat is pretty sweet.
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/1524DSC02231.JPG
The guy waving is a dick though. :p
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/1524DSC02227.JPG

Havasu Hangin'
08-24-2006, 04:12 AM
Day #2 wasn't as bad...
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/511/74Saturdays_Gas-med.jpg
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/510/74getting_gas.jpg
Just clearing the new avitar HH, is it HB approved?
Better send her over so I can get a more thorough view... :supp:
HH did you notice a little stuck up ness, or was it just me. :D I had no idea Daniel was a Daddys boy either. :D :D Shit I'm funny.
:jawdrop:
You know how those Skater guys are...always forget us little people when they become rich and famous.
The guy waving is a dick though.
:notam:

KROOZIN
08-24-2006, 07:39 AM
Nice spread homie!!! Boat look Great. HH did you notice a little stuck up ness, or was it just me. :D I had no idea Daniel was a Daddys boy either. :D :D Shit I'm funny.
Thanks brudda, remember it's for sale, so I was just trying to build it up a little :D :D
(oh, and no you're not that funny.... :p ) :D

AZJD
08-24-2006, 05:02 PM
Better send her over so I can get a more thorough view... :supp:
Her, thats Jordy with a good waxing and a tight tuck up! :) :rollside:

Old Man Havasu
08-24-2006, 05:13 PM
Thanks brudda, remember it's for sale, so I was just trying to build it up a little :D :D
(oh, and no you're not that funny.... :p ) :D
For sale? Whats next???

TRUMP TIGHT
08-24-2006, 05:25 PM
A couple hotties and a tank of gas outta git er done...
PS- And you probably should bring a hottie for Dan, too...lol.
A few of those tanks and you could buy my boat!!:jawdrop:

Jordy
08-24-2006, 05:43 PM
Her, thats Jordy with a good waxing and a tight tuck up! :) :rollside:
Hey, you're the one with the camera. Fag. :D
A few of those tanks and you could buy my boat!!:jawdrop:
Perhaps, but Squirtin' Thunder never worked on that gas, although you might get a free shirt if he did!!! :D :D :D