PDA

View Full Version : Cabo in the morning

jbone
08-23-2006, 04:54 PM
Heading out to San Jose Del Cabo, just up from the big party in Cabo.
It's an all inclusive resort, so I'm taking elastic waistband board shorts. Not really.
Anyone have the hookup on a good fishing outfit. All I really want is the yellowfin. They are biting real good now. We are looking to a day on a panga, not a sport fisher.
I'm curious what the airport will be like in the morning. We fly out of San Diego at 1040 on Alaska Air.
I'll miss the river the river, but I think it will be worth it.
C-ya, :D :D
J

Schiada76
08-23-2006, 04:57 PM
Don't try to cheap out and hondle the hell out of them.
Go with a reputable outfit or you'll get the gringo special. :D

MikeF
08-23-2006, 05:01 PM
REVNDAVE has some fishing gear in the SPAM section. Looks about like the gear you are after! Check the "penn reels" thread.

jbone
08-23-2006, 06:46 PM
I was referred to an outfit called Gordo's Panga's.
I'll post some pics if I catch anything.
J

purrfecttremor
08-23-2006, 06:51 PM
Were going oct. 7th and plan on fishing at least one day.Ithink ill charter a boat though so if anyone has any ideas lets hear them.I dont think its like fishing in the channel. :rollside:

CBLavey
08-23-2006, 07:08 PM
Were going oct. 7th and plan on fishing at least one day.Ithink ill charter a boat though so if anyone has any ideas lets hear them.I dont think its like fishing in the channel. :rollside:
Contact Pisces Sportfishing, www.piscessportfishing.com; ask for Tracy or Adriana. They're located in the back of the Marina next to Hotel Tesoro.
They've got a great fleet of boats available; I've used them many times before and would recommend them to anyone. :)

purrfecttremor
08-23-2006, 07:09 PM
Thanks neighbor ill try them.

JB in so cal
08-23-2006, 08:01 PM
don't drink the water :220v: