PDA

View Full Version : Hey HER454 II

DILLIGAF
08-24-2006, 10:48 AM
I'll get barefoot and get in your kitchen :rollside:

Jordy
08-24-2006, 10:54 AM
Better be careful Tom, I know she's a temptress, but she has a certain black widow quality about her. We might never hear from you again, and then the AARP ship would be adrift without a rudder. :D :D :D

Her454
08-24-2006, 10:57 AM
Better be careful Tom, I know she's a temptress, but she has a certain black widow quality about her. We might never hear from you again, and then the AARP ship would be adrift without a rudder. :D :D :D
and then it would sink. :rollside:

DILLIGAF
08-24-2006, 10:58 AM
I told you before....I ain't scurred
:)

Jordy
08-24-2006, 11:00 AM
I told you before....I ain't scurred
:)
True, you're old, have lived a great life and don't have much to look forward to other than diapers in a retirement home. I say go for it!!! :D :D :D

DILLIGAF
08-24-2006, 11:01 AM
True, you're old, have lived a great life and don't have much to look forward to other than diapers in a retirement home. I say go for it!!! :D :D :D
The only way I will end up in a retirement home is if Justin puts me there like he said he would.....lol Maybe I should take him seriously

Her454
08-24-2006, 11:03 AM
OK YOU GUYS ARE KILLING ME! I cant keep up with all the threads and I need to get some crap done LOL!
Im out......................... till later.....................;)

Jordy
08-24-2006, 11:05 AM
Maybe I should take him seriously
I think I would as he seems to have some delinquent tendencies. :D :D :D
I just had the same talk with my mom yesterday while looking at her new house that she has gutted and is doing a total remodel on. Some of the things she's doing had me offering suggestions, most related to walkers and wheelchairs, however I told her not to worry because she'd be locked up comfortably in a rest home long before she had to worry about either of those necessities. :D :D :D
Be nice to your kids as they're the ones who get to pick out your retirement home!!! :D

Her454
08-24-2006, 11:05 AM
really I am. Shutting it off now................. here goes. JORDY, quit text messaging me LOL!

Jordy
08-24-2006, 11:07 AM
JORDY, quit text messaging me LOL!
Like your cell phone even works up on Witch Mountain. Nice try dorkwad. :D :D :D

DILLIGAF
08-24-2006, 11:07 AM
I think I would as he seems to have some delinquent tendencies. :D :D :D
I just had the same talk with my mom yesterday while looking at her new house that she has gutted and is doing a total remodel on. Some of the things she's doing had me offering suggestions, most related to walkers and wheelchairs, however I told her not to worry because she'd be locked up comfortably in a rest home long before she had to worry about either of those necessities. :D :D :D
Be nice to your kids as they're the ones who get to pick out your retirement home!!! :D
LOL....Jordy, you have to give your Mom a free pass dude. It isn't like she argues with you on HB. It is after all NOT the internet.

Jordy
08-24-2006, 11:13 AM
LOL....Jordy, you have to give your Mom a free pass dude.
I am giving her a free pass. Go directly to the home, do not pass go, do not collect $200. :D :D :D

Jordy
08-24-2006, 11:16 AM
JORDY, quit text messaging me LOL!
Alternate smartass remark:
Like you even know where your cellphone is. It is Thursday after all, I'm sure you're at least 3 phones deep into this week. :D :D :D