08-24-2006, 02:11 PM
:boxed:

Jyruiz
08-24-2006, 02:13 PM
Very nice, and here you go.
http://www2.***boat.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=16957

shippingguy
08-24-2006, 02:19 PM
Boat looks great you are going to love the 24 Stealth. Congrats.

talbert450r
08-24-2006, 02:27 PM
Thank You

talbert450r
08-24-2006, 02:28 PM
Now if I can just get Sig to photoshop the boat to my truck ill be set. :boxed:

Jyruiz
08-24-2006, 02:47 PM
Keep taking pics thru out the process and keep posting them. Instructions should already be there. :wink:

beaverretriever
08-24-2006, 02:51 PM
Awesome. Looks great. I bet you are excited.
When my boat was being built I couldnt wait for all the update pix. I have them through the whole process.

sigepmock
08-24-2006, 02:53 PM
Now if I can just get Sig to photoshop the boat to my truck ill be set. :boxed:
Just e-mail me the pics and I'll put together one of my masterpieces :D
cmock@ribroof.com
Chris

SOCALDETAIL1
08-24-2006, 02:59 PM
Very nice, and here you go.
http://www2.***boat.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=16957
Nice colorsanding and buff. Next is rigging then delivery?

Tequila-John
08-24-2006, 03:05 PM
nice

DEMOMAN
08-24-2006, 07:56 PM
Congrats. Nice looking boat.

blown dough
08-24-2006, 07:59 PM
Its always exciting seeing new pictures as it gets closer to being done. Nice boat.

Redrider
08-24-2006, 08:15 PM
Its always exciting seeing new pictures as it gets closer to being done. Nice boat.
Agree BD. When we going to the river again???

blown dough
08-24-2006, 08:16 PM
Agree BD. When we going to the river again???
we have been going every weekend, lets go. Nick left tonight and all the girls are going up tomorrow.

Redrider
08-24-2006, 08:22 PM
This is my 1st weekend home since July. We will be up next weekend.
Hope to see ya!!!

blown dough
08-24-2006, 08:25 PM
This is my 1st weekend home since July. We will be up next weekend.
Hope to see ya!!!
see ya out there!!!!

dicudmore
08-24-2006, 08:46 PM
looks good dude, welcome to the Ultra family :D

talbert450r
08-24-2006, 10:06 PM
Thanks Everyone, cant wait to get out on the water. :)

DMOORE
08-24-2006, 10:09 PM
What is the time-frame for getting it on the water?
Darrell.

talbert450r
08-24-2006, 10:11 PM
Hopefully mid-late sept.

voodoomedman
08-24-2006, 10:12 PM
Thanks Everyone, cant wait to get out on the water. :)
Your gonna love it. It handles very well. Welcome to the Ultra family.

talbert450r
08-24-2006, 10:15 PM
Thanks Voodo, This is my first boat so im not sure what to expect. Just want to have fun! :)

voodoomedman
08-24-2006, 10:21 PM
Thanks Voodo, This is my first boat so im not sure what to expect. Just want to have fun! :)
This is our first boat too besides the Jet Ski. There is plenty of room in it to ward off the 3 foot itch. It really does ride very well and doesn't need tabs. It's got a nice degree V but rides on a notched Delta Pad. It's a perfect family ***boat. You will love it.

Ultrafied
08-25-2006, 04:33 AM
great looking boat! Welcome to the family. Keep the pictures coming!

talbert450r
08-25-2006, 12:16 PM
Thanks Mike

talbert450r
08-25-2006, 03:21 PM
How long does it normally take to colorsand and polish???

shippingguy
08-25-2006, 04:57 PM
How long does it normally take to colorsand and polish???
It should not take more than 2 days. Then off to interior to be precut for interior and then rigging. It won't be long :p

talbert450r
08-25-2006, 05:23 PM
Damn I dont know if I can wait. I thought seeing a picture would help me sleep at night but it only made it worse :mad: :cry: :2purples:

shippingguy
08-25-2006, 05:26 PM
Damn I dont know if I can wait. I thought seeing a picture would help me sleep at night but it only made it worse :mad: :cry: :2purples:
I know the feeling. We have had some delays and our new one got sprayed today. It WILL go quick from here on out.

talbert450r
08-25-2006, 05:34 PM
Shippingguy, Holly is your wife? If so tell her I said thanks for the extreamly fast response when I requested the picture. The customer service over at Ultra is top notch and much more than I expected. I have not had a chance to meet John, but I hear he is the best. Hopefully I can schedule a visit down there to talk about some upgrades I want.

shippingguy
08-25-2006, 05:41 PM
Shippingguy, Holly is your wife? If so tell her I said thanks for the extreamly fast response when I requested the picture. The customer service over at Ultra is top notch and much more than I expected. I have not had a chance to meet John, but I hear he is the best. Hopefully I can schedule a visit down there to talk about some upgrades I want.
Yes she is. She says your welcome anytime. As you already know it is an open door policy down there and they welcome you down there anyitme during the build process to come and check things out. John is a great guy as well as the whole crew. I have become good friends with all of them, heck I even married one of the crew. I bought my fisrt Ultra in 02 and am now building my fourth. You will love your boat. I had a 24 closed bow and it was great.

Ultrafied
08-25-2006, 06:47 PM
You can go anytime and they won't mind. Actually, it's fun to talk to Mike while he's rigging it up. The anticipation is tough, but definitely worth it. Good luck and can't wait to see the finished product. I'm getting excited too!! :D

Ultracrazy
08-25-2006, 07:06 PM
Welcome............you'll love the boat and the people that put it together. :rollside:

sigepmock
08-25-2006, 07:16 PM
I can tell you first hand that everyone down at Ultra will go out of their way to make you happy....not because they have to but because they don't know any other way.....they are just good people who love what they do. John is a very busy guy but always seems to find time to help me out and I am one of those PITA$$ OCD customers who stays awake at night thinking about stupid little things. He, Steve and Holly always have a way of calming me down and getting me off the ledge :crossx: And the best part is that they don't go around patting themselves on the back for the great job they do.....they let their actions speak for themselves.
I really can't say enough great things about all of them and the boats they produce. Hell.... even Mike(Shipping guy) will go out of his way to help out and he doesn't even really work their. :) Come to think of it even other Ultra owners will do just about anything to help you out. It truly is a "Family"
You should make time to go buy and talk with them sometime....you'll be happy you did and the shop is great...lots of cool stuff to see.
OK enough but kissing for the night :crossx:
Chris

voodoomedman
08-25-2006, 08:32 PM
I agree with everything in the last four posts. Everybody at the San Diego shop and at the Corona shop are great. I have called from the water and they take the time to talk and help you out. I posted a story about a blowout on my trailer one time and instantly JW says to call him on Monday. Well before I could then Big John D calls me to take care of the problem. Not there problem it was Extremes problem since they are the trailer vendor. They took care of it. You will love your boat. Go down to the factory. It is very cool to see how things are done. And while your taking pictures get some of Holly. Mike (shippingguy) doesn't share those often enough. :D

talbert450r
08-25-2006, 08:48 PM
Its nice to hear all the good responses about Ultra, now I know I made the right decision to buy the Ultra and not the Eliminator.

voodoomedman
08-25-2006, 09:04 PM
Its nice to hear all the good responses about Ultra, now I know I made the right decision to buy the Ultra and not the Eliminator.
Eliminator is a great boat and they have gotten back some of what they lost over a few years. With that being said as far as quality people taking care of you and customer service there are few that come close to Ultra.

shippingguy
08-26-2006, 12:20 AM
I agree with everything in the last four posts. Everybody at the San Diego shop and at the Corona shop are great. I have called from the water and they take the time to talk and help you out. I posted a story about a blowout on my trailer one time and instantly JW says to call him on Monday. Well before I could then Big John D calls me to take care of the problem. Not there problem it was Extremes problem since they are the trailer vendor. They took care of it. You will love your boat. Go down to the factory. It is very cool to see how things are done. And while your taking pictures get some of Holly. Mike (shippingguy) doesn't share those often enough. :D
I do not share them because I am sad to say I have no clue how to post pix on this website.

dicudmore
08-27-2006, 11:09 PM
I do not share them because I am sad to say I have no clue how to post pix on this website.
you know, I know some people that can help you out with that...
let me see what I can find :cool:
edit: excellent...found one on the boards :cool:
sorry, but this is the only one I could find on HB, and somebody cut the lovely lady's face off :(
somebody give me a warning if she wants to kick my azz...I'm only a couple hundred miles away :220v:
Mike say the word if you want this to come down
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/520/497holly.jpg

voodoomedman
08-28-2006, 05:28 AM
you know, I know some people that can help you out with that...
let me see what I can find :cool:
edit: excellent...found one on the boards :cool:
sorry, but this is the only one I could find on HB, and somebody cut the lovely lady's face off :(
somebody give me a warning if she wants to kick my azz...I'm only a couple hundred miles away :220v:
Mike say the word if you want this to come down
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/520/497holly.jpg
Uh oh. Look what I started. I was just thinking a nice family picture or something!

shippingguy
08-28-2006, 06:50 AM
Uh oh. Look what I started. I was just thinking a nice family picture or something!
You started nothing bad. No worries. Cudmore she will not be mad at you. She always says your her favorite :) I like the pic. No need to take it down. She is a good sport as well.

ULTRA28
08-28-2006, 07:14 AM
Here is a shot I know Shippinguy would like to see.
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/520/497Brambilla-tape.jpg

shippingguy
08-28-2006, 07:28 AM
Thanks John. That looks real good. I cannot wait to see it soon. Keep them coming.

sigepmock
08-28-2006, 08:17 AM
Looking good so far Mike.
Chris

shippingguy
08-28-2006, 08:30 AM
Looking good so far Mike.
Chris
Thanks. Should be out of the mold on Friday. :)

dicudmore
08-28-2006, 12:22 PM
Thanks. Should be out of the mold on Friday. :)
:cool: :cool:

dicudmore
08-28-2006, 12:25 PM
You started nothing bad. No worries. Cudmore she will not be mad at you. She always says your her favorite :) I like the pic. No need to take it down. She is a good sport as well.
:) :D
voodoomed I would have posted a family pic for them but that was the only pic I found on short notice :wink:

shippingguy
08-28-2006, 12:41 PM
:) :D
voodoomed I would have posted a family pic for them but that was the only pic I found on short notice :wink:
I thought this was a boating forum :D Didn't you just get some other pics you could post :)

sigepmock
08-28-2006, 12:53 PM
I thought this was a boating forum :D Didn't you just get some other pics you could post :)
Dude if Dan got them and I didn't I'm gonna be pissed :argue: :crossx:

shippingguy
08-28-2006, 01:14 PM
Dude if Dan got them and I didn't I'm gonna be pissed :argue: :crossx:
Hold your horses. They should be there in a press of a button as soon as I am done typing this..

voodoomedman
08-28-2006, 04:31 PM
Hold your horses. They should be there in a press of a button as soon as I am done typing this..
Hey what about me? :rollside: :rollside: :rollside:

shippingguy
08-28-2006, 04:50 PM
Hey what about me? :rollside: :rollside: :rollside:
Shoot me your e-mail address and I can send you some pics. Not much to see. Wed. the top is popping out of the mold for sure and possibly the bottom. I will be down there on Wed. to see it popped.

ULTRA26 # 1
08-28-2006, 07:59 PM
Shoot me your e-mail address and I can send you some pics. Not much to see. Wed. the top is popping out of the mold for sure and possibly the bottom. I will be down there on Wed. to see it popped.
Mike,
If you get some pix, and Holly has time to email them to me, I would love to see them
John M

shippingguy
08-28-2006, 08:35 PM
Mike,
If you get some pix, and Holly has time to email them to me, I would love to see them
John M
I will get you some first thing on Wed. when it comes out of the mold. Getting very anxious :rollside:

talbert450r
08-28-2006, 08:54 PM
Shippingguy
I feel for you, Its some kind of sick torture waiting for the first pic of your boat. I hope you are able to get a good night sleep the next few nights, I know I had a hard time. What motor did you get?

shippingguy
08-28-2006, 09:16 PM
Shippingguy
I feel for you, Its some kind of sick torture waiting for the first pic of your boat. I hope you are able to get a good night sleep the next few nights, I know I had a hard time. What motor did you get?
Yeah. This is my fourth build with Ultra and it is a little easier, but not much. I went with a Teague 800.

talbert450r
08-28-2006, 09:22 PM
800.......... WOW!!!!! That thing is gonna fly, very nice motor.

shippingguy
08-29-2006, 11:36 AM
800.......... WOW!!!!! That thing is gonna fly, very nice motor.
Yeah we are excited to see how she runs. Thanks.

dicudmore
08-29-2006, 02:49 PM
Yeah. This is my fourth build with Ultra and it is a little easier, but not much. I went with a Teague 800.
its just easier because you have Holly right there to go give you updates huh? :cool:
the downside of course is looking at new boats all the time its gotta get tempting to keep switching :220v:

shippingguy
08-29-2006, 02:57 PM
its just easier because you have Holly right there to go give you updates huh? :cool:
the downside of course is looking at new boats all the time its gotta get tempting to keep switching :220v:
Yeah it does make it easier, but you are right it makes it alot harder seeing new things all the time. Why do you think I am on my fourth one :rollside: Just hung up with John and we are 100% popping the top tomorrow. I will update you for sure tomorrow.

dicudmore
08-29-2006, 03:01 PM
Yeah it does make it easier, but you are right it makes it alot harder seeing new things all the time. Why do you think I am on my fourth one :rollside: Just hung up with John and we are 100% popping the top tomorrow. I will update you for sure tomorrow.
AWESOME :)