PDA

View Full Version : Why is it that if you have a prob with a "service" you recieve....

YeLLowBoaT
08-24-2006, 06:39 PM
You have to get nasty and talk to many rungs up the food chain to get it fixed? With out going into too much detail. Service stops, bad "unit". They send out a new "unit". that unit is defective.( or so they think) Have another unit sent. That one has the same prob as the one they just sent. Yet they want to charge you for a service tech to come out and figure out the prob. That is cuased by another "component" of thier system. which they own. And you pay INS on it, so that if it brakes its replaced FREE of charge. yet they want to charge you to come out and replace it. I don't think so.

ratso
08-24-2006, 06:41 PM
You have to get nasty and talk to many rungs up the food chain to get it fixed? With out going into too much detail. Service stops, bad "unit". They send out a new "unit". that unit is defective.( or so they think) Have another unit sent. That one has the same prob as the one they just sent. Yet they want to charge you for a service tech to come out and figure out the prob. That is cuased by another "component" of thier system. which they own. And you pay INS on it, so that if it brakes its replaced FREE of charge. yet they want to charge you to come out and replace it. I don't think so.
I had those same issues with that battery operated vagina after UPS smashed the box :rollside: :)

voodoomedman
08-24-2006, 06:49 PM
I had those same issues with that battery operated vagina after UPS smashed the box :rollside: :)
Okay even I'm going to laugh at that!!!!
:rollside: :rollside:

YeLLowBoaT
08-24-2006, 07:35 PM
Ratso, don't start on UPS cuz they can justify everything, anything and nothings ever their fault. It should have been packaged in a steel, lead lined box and even though you are not the one that shipped it, it's still you're fault cuz you're the one that ordered it so STFU and deal with it! Repeat after me-> UPS is right and everyone else is wrong!
Rio
I don't think you got the "smashed box" part.... :)

CBadDad
08-24-2006, 07:37 PM
There is just no service in customer service any longer.
I am going round and round with the cable company. I had to pay them $235 so I could get my service turned back on, yet I have to wait 6-8 weeks for my $385 that went to an old account.
Anyone got the hook up on satelite dishes?

voodoomedman
08-24-2006, 07:46 PM
Ratso, don't start on UPS cuz they can justify everything, anything and nothings ever their fault. It should have been packaged in a steel, lead lined box and even though you are not the one that shipped it, it's still you're fault cuz you're the one that ordered it so STFU and deal with it! Repeat after me-> UPS is right and everyone else is wrong!
Rio
Dude. Take it easy would you. I never said it was your fault. E4L and UPSman were a little out of line and professionalism with some comments but geez let it alone. If you read my posts I stated my dissatisfaction with some of the damages happening. Help a fellow boater out and stop it. The company happens to put a roof over my families head and food on our table. The same at least to some degree for over 400,000 of my partners.

OCMerrill
08-24-2006, 08:23 PM
Geeee...maybe a SAT service of some kind. Your descriptsion reads exactly just like my issue I had about six months ago.
Besides "Linda" in customer service in F'n India who's real name is god knows what, telling me what the problem is (in broken english) and that I had to pay for a service call on their equipment, under a year old, yada, yada...because it worked when it was installed :mad: :crossx:
Every time I turn on tha TV in the morning and push select to start the receiver, it's a toss up of actually being able to watch the thing. :crossx: :crossx:

YeLLowBoaT
08-24-2006, 08:26 PM
Actaully the tech support for this company is inTX, other then the accent you can understand them. I won't use any service that does not have its tech support in the US some where. 1. I want my money to goto AMERICANS
2. I don't want my personal info going anywhere out side of the US.