PDA

View Full Version : I just love the ppl on ebay....

YeLLowBoaT
08-25-2006, 07:43 AM
I was looking at something for the boat on ebay...( already have one, just need part of it...)
The seller says "great condtion, just needs to be cleaned up" yet when you look at the pics you can tell its been cracked and welded more then once...

ratso
08-25-2006, 07:59 AM
E-Bay is LOADED with crooks...

axkiker
08-25-2006, 08:09 AM
yup i drove from louisville ky to kansas (11hrs) for a baja that was supposed to be in great condition. He sent me pics of the entire topside as well as interior etc. All looked good so i never thought to get pic of the bottem side of the hull. I asked is there any damage to the hull, has it ever been wrecked etc. He assured me " ohh no nothing more than a couple very minor scrapes from beaching on sand". I get there and the bottem was so jacked up it looked like it had been beached on boulders. I mean it literally had probably 10-15 gouges over 2 inches long that were COMPLETLY through the gel coat into the fiberglass. I was like are you nuts. He said well this is typical wear and tear. I said your a crook and left. The focker even kept my deposit. Total loser