PDA

View Full Version : More Pics Of The Ultra 24 Stealth

talbert450r
08-28-2006, 02:48 PM
Here are some more pictures of my new Ultra 24 stealth. Tell me what you think. :D :messedup:

talbert450r
08-28-2006, 03:02 PM
:skull:

centurion tunnel
08-28-2006, 03:05 PM
Here are some more pictures of my new Ultra 24 stealth. Tell me what you think. :D :messedup:
Looks great bro....

prkr247
08-28-2006, 03:10 PM
Nice pics, Like the color. Should be fun when its done.

Jyruiz
08-28-2006, 03:27 PM
Here you go.
http://www2.***boat.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=17088
http://www2.***boat.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=17089
http://www2.***boat.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=17090
Looking good.

Johnwithjm
08-28-2006, 03:39 PM
It will not be long now. I will have Barry call you in the morning.

talbert450r
08-28-2006, 03:50 PM
Thanks John

voodoomedman
08-28-2006, 04:50 PM
Very nice. Your gonna love it.

shippingguy
08-28-2006, 04:52 PM
Looks really good. I will be down there Wed. so I will see it in person. Not long now you will love the boat. By the way sorry we kind of jacked your other thread, my bad. Congrats again and welcome to the family.

talbert450r
08-28-2006, 04:57 PM
Shipping guy no problem, jack away it dosnt bother me. I like to read all the things you all have to say anyway. :)
It's not fair you get to see my boat B4 me :cry: :cry: :cry: :mad:

shippingguy
08-28-2006, 05:02 PM
Shipping guy no problem, jack away it dosnt bother me. I like to read all the things you all have to say anyway. :)
It's not fair you get to see my boat B4 me :cry: :cry: :cry: :mad:
I know, but I felt bad. I will make sure I have Holly get some more pics when I am there. Once it is done and our new one is done we will have to get together and do some fall/winter boating.

sigepmock
08-28-2006, 05:11 PM
Looking better all the time. You are going to be so happy with that thing. John and Barry sound like they're taking care of you too, you are in good hands.
Like Mike said, we'll all have to get together this fall for a mini Ultra Regatta. Weather is still nice and most of the crazies are gone for the summer. Mabye Mike will let us ride in that rocket ship of his, I mean Holly's too :crossx:
Chris

talbert450r
08-28-2006, 05:12 PM
Shippingguy just let me know, I plan on going out all winter. As long as there is no snow in the mtns. because I will be snowboarding. Can't wait to see the first pics of your boat post them up as soon as they pop it from the mold.

talbert450r
08-28-2006, 05:14 PM
The OFFICIAL UN-OFFICIAL MINI ULTRA REGETTA has just been born!! :rollside:

voodoomedman
08-28-2006, 05:20 PM
Shippingguy just let me know, I plan on going out all winter. As long as there is no snow in the mtns. because I will be snowboarding. Can't wait to see the first pics of your boat post them up as soon as they pop it from the mold.
Havasu is bichen'. If the weather permits you can launch in December, January. Just don't get in the water. Seriously it's nice to just go for a nice ride have lunch on the boat and head back to the house and put the boat to bed.

shippingguy
08-28-2006, 05:21 PM
Snow or not you have to do some boating. That is the best time a year just like Mock said. I cannot post pics because I do no know how, but I will have somebody do it and keep the updates coming. Top will be out for sure on Wed.
Mock you and anybody else are more than welcome to a ride anytime. I do not know about Cudmore though :D He may not want ot be cuase it is a crawl thru. Just kidding Dan!

talbert450r
08-28-2006, 05:22 PM
I just picked up the new F-250 last night could not pass up the 0% finance. It's my first Diesel and it kicks ass. I had no idea what I was missing.

shippingguy
08-28-2006, 05:33 PM
I just picked up the new F-250 last night could not pass up the 0% finance. It's my first Diesel and it kicks ass. I had no idea what I was missing.
Congrats! Will be more than enough truck to tow the new toy :) Got to love those diesels. I have the new Duramax and love it!

cc322
08-28-2006, 06:24 PM
http://www.***boat.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=17088
Boat looks good but I would have sprung for the upgrade on the interior :wink:

talbert450r
08-28-2006, 06:27 PM
I like the interior just the way it is :D . Throw in a couple lawn chairs, and mabee a cot in the bow and im set to go!!

catman-do
08-28-2006, 06:57 PM
Im game for another regatta!! I just finally ordered the pics from the ultra regatta a few months ago.

ULTRA26 # 1
08-28-2006, 07:34 PM
Talbert450r, it won't be long now. Your new boat is looking mighty fine. Some fall/winter sounds great to me. Hopefully I get to meet some HB guys and gals out there. Shippingguy, (Mike) you must be going crazy waiting to see your latest and greatest come out of the mold. I know for sure we'll be back out there together soon. If all goes as planned, CMI's this weekend. Give me a call on Wed from SD. Again Tal, great looking 24
John M

sigepmock
08-28-2006, 07:41 PM
Let me know when you're ready for some goodies for the truck too. There are ***boat connections for that too. Let's see exhaust, Edge Programmer, lift and some 37's should just about do it :crossx:
j/k Cograts on the truck. I don't think I'll ever go back to a gasser for towing after towing with the diesel. Just set the cruise control and go....the only way you know you are going up hill is that you hear the turbo spool up a bit but that's it. No rev'in, no downshift, just smooth sailing.

sigepmock
08-28-2006, 07:45 PM
http://www.***boat.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=17088
Boat looks good but I would have sprung for the upgrade on the interior :wink:
Just think of how much faster it is like that...with a 30 prop.....it should be flying....well probably not as fast as a Cobra but still pretty fast :cry: :crossx: :D
Chris

shippingguy
08-28-2006, 08:38 PM
Talbert450r, it won't be long now. Your new boat is looking mighty fine. Some fall/winter sounds great to me. Hopefully I get to meet some HB guys and gals out there. Shippingguy, (Mike) you must be going crazy waiting to see your latest and greatest come out of the mold. I know for sure we'll be back out there together soon. If all goes as planned, CMI's this weekend. Give me a call on Wed from SD. Again Tal, great looking 24
John M
Will do for sure. Can't wait to get back out there doing our usual routine with ya. Talk you later.

DEMOMAN
08-28-2006, 09:07 PM
You will seriously enjoy the 24 tons of interior room and a great ride. It won't be long now.

Sangerdude
08-29-2006, 08:50 AM
I like the boat! BUT...looks like you got ripped off on the interior package portion of the deal! Like you said earlier though, lawn chairs and bean bags are tight too!
That trailer sucks too! :rollside: