PDA

View Full Version : Wow...What a Weekend....

98 Vector 21
08-28-2006, 08:14 PM
New boat (week old) out to Havi we go...Got there early 10:00pm Fiday nite. Good nites sleep & on the water..Went for short ride to the springs. Meet up with Todd & Dana in the channel, Meet with Jay for a cruise and prop change (thank you), Hung in the channel a while, blasted around the lake a while. Meet up With Mark & Lori (thank you for the unforgetable ride 130mph). Todd & Dana Served up a great dinner with UFC fights to finish...Launched at Cattail on sunday ran up to the springs to eat with the crew and all...Hung in the channel a couple of lake blast's...A little meeting with the sheriffs in the channel (see Todd's pic post in Pics thread) and finished that up with A classic burger....Thanks to allfor a great weekend!
Dont want to leave out Darrel & Tressa all great peps...Hope summer never ends with weekends like that!

98 Vector 21
08-28-2006, 08:15 PM
Ooopps I left out Dan for the House rental....(this also helps my post count)...

shippingguy
08-28-2006, 08:33 PM
Sounds like a great weekend. Your boat looks really nice. Congrats. Now I must ask did you and Dan run the boats and if so what was the outcome?

Todd969
08-28-2006, 08:46 PM
You and Denise are welcome anytime. Hope to see you out again soon.

budmeyser
08-29-2006, 09:19 AM
New boat (week old) out to Havi we go...Got there early 10:00pm Fiday nite. Good nites sleep & on the water..Went for short ride to the springs. Meet up with Todd & Dana in the channel, Meet with Jay for a cruise and prop change (thank you), Hung in the channel a while, blasted around the lake a while. Meet up With Mark & Lori (thank you for the unforgetable ride 130mph). Todd & Dana Served up a great dinner with UFC fights to finish...Launched at Cattail on sunday ran up to the springs to eat with the crew and all...Hung in the channel a couple of lake blast's...A little meeting with the sheriffs in the channel (see Todd's pic post in Pics thread) and finished that up with A classic burger....Thanks to allfor a great weekend!
Dont want to leave out Darrel & Tressa all great peps...Hope summer never ends with weekends like that!
wow sounds like u did have a good weekend to end summer..did they pull u over for ur pipes....

dicudmore
08-29-2006, 09:22 AM
wow sounds like u did have a good weekend to end summer..did they pull u over for ur pipes....
the month and year stickers for the reg were not on the boat

dicudmore
08-29-2006, 09:22 AM
Ooopps I left out Dan for the House rental....(this also helps my post count)...
hey, I made the list :cool:

budmeyser
08-29-2006, 09:24 AM
the month and year stickers for the reg were not on the boat
did you ever get messed with for that problem when u didnt have them...

budmeyser
08-29-2006, 09:25 AM
hey, I made the list :cool:
or they would have had to stay in a motel.. or something....

Cole Trickle
08-29-2006, 09:33 AM
Boat look great!
Saw you cruising through the channel Saturday. :)

dicudmore
08-29-2006, 10:57 AM
or they would have had to stay in a motel.. or something....
at least I have some value somewhere still :wink:

dicudmore
08-29-2006, 10:58 AM
did you ever get messed with for that problem when u didnt have them...
once, I showed the popo the reg and they were cool about it

dicudmore
08-29-2006, 11:00 AM
Sounds like a great weekend. Your boat looks really nice. Congrats. Now I must ask did you and Dan run the boats and if so what was the outcome?
Mike I think you already know the answer :cool:
We did run pretty hard sunday, they are still getting used to the boat, and still messing with props...as well as getting used to looking at the transom of the SHADOW :p

AirtimeLavey
08-29-2006, 11:20 AM
Good to meet you on Sun, briefly. The boat looks awesome. Was wondering wtf w/the popo waving you over, then saw the stickers getting put on. They were pulling over just about everybody at one point. Didn't look like anything major going on, and they never hooked anybody up.
Nice seeing you too, Dan. Love that boat. Just a quick stop for us. What an awesome day out there, especially after the cluster f--- at Mohave the day before.

shippingguy
08-29-2006, 11:33 AM
We did run pretty hard sunday, they are still getting used to the boat, and still messing with props...as well as getting used to looking at the transom of the SHADOW :p
I was just curious.

SnakeWrench
08-29-2006, 12:49 PM
Don't get used to that Dan. LOL

ratso
08-29-2006, 01:16 PM
...now you have to change your screen name. :rollside: :)

dicudmore
08-29-2006, 02:41 PM
Don't get used to that Dan. LOL
bring it buddy...the Whipple is already on order :cool:
in all seriousness...we know when this boat gets dialed in it will be a little faster...it certainly should be with such a similar appearing bottom and so much lighter :cool: :220v: :)

SnakeWrench
08-29-2006, 03:06 PM
Wait a minute, that's cheatin. lol

98 Vector 21
08-29-2006, 03:40 PM
Oooo Dano...You did not have to go there....I was mearly watching the back of your transom to catch those parts as they come out of the drive from turning that prop backwards! :rolleyes:

pm069
08-29-2006, 03:42 PM
Oooo Dano...You did not have to go there....I was mearly watching the back of your transom to catch those parts as they come out of the drive from turning that prop backwards! :rolleyes:
LMAO Thats a good one Wade! :cool:

SnakeWrench
08-29-2006, 03:46 PM
Ouch, that was a good one Wade. LMao

dicudmore
08-29-2006, 04:02 PM
please :220v: next time bring the parts back, don't just let 'em sink :p

dicudmore
08-29-2006, 04:03 PM
Ouch, that was a good one Wade. LMao
no doubt...all I heard over here was SMACK

98 Vector 21
08-29-2006, 04:05 PM
Can you feel the Love?

dicudmore
08-29-2006, 04:06 PM
Can you feel the Love?
yeah, so much I feel the locks being changed :crossx:

Throttle
08-29-2006, 07:29 PM
i told ya snake needed help... :cool:

sigepmock
08-29-2006, 08:18 PM
bring it buddy...the Whipple is already on order :cool:
in all seriousness...we know when this boat gets dialed in it will be a little faster...it certainly should be with such a similar appearing bottom and so much lighter :cool: :220v: :)
So Dan how many different props did you have to try to get your boat dialed in? I'm no expert but aren't you running the same prop that the boat was delivered with? Seems like the manufacturer should have a pretty good idea what prop the boat should come with :confused: :crossx:
Don't get me wrong 98 Vector's boat is beautiful and sounds like he's enjoying it but am I missing something here? :D
Chris

dicudmore
08-29-2006, 08:24 PM
So Dan how many different props did you have to try to get your boat dialed in? I'm no expert but aren't you running the same prop that the boat was delivered with? Seems like the manufacturer should have a pretty good idea what prop the boat should come with :confused: :crossx:
Don't get me wrong 98 Vector's boat is beautiful and sounds like he's enjoying it but am I missing something here? :D
Chris
true...close enough that I haven't messed with it. Stock left hand rotation 26 bravo. Why a left hand? lol maybe because I'm left handed :p
I could have done the prop swap thing all year but the last 1 or 2 MPH I could really care less. The boat rolls over decent and accelerates nice, thats all that matters to me. I'm under-propped when its colder out, hit the limiter EASY. In the heat, or last weekends heat anyway I was between 5300 and the limit so still pretty darn close. Maybe this winter I'll prop up, leave the cooler and all the extra gear on shore, 6 drops of gas etc and see if it will break 55 :wink:

SnakeWrench
08-29-2006, 08:29 PM
Chris
Jeeze, can we kill this already? Look, the boat was delivered with the right prop, but a last minute setup change was a mistake on MY part. The setup mistake will be taken care of and the boat will do exactly as promised.
Nuff said.

budmeyser
08-29-2006, 08:30 PM
true...close enough that I haven't messed with it. Stock left hand rotation 26 bravo. Why a left hand? lol maybe because I'm left handed :p
I could have done the prop swap thing all year but the last 1 or 2 MPH I could really care less. The boat rolls over decent and accelerates nice, thats all that matters to me. I'm under-propped when its colder out, hit the limiter EASY. In the heat, or last weekends heat anyway I was between 5300 and the limit so still pretty darn close. Maybe this winter I'll prop up, leave the cooler and all the extra gear on shore, 6 drops of gas etc and see if it will break 55 :wink:
i know you can get at least 60...haha

dicudmore
08-29-2006, 08:32 PM
i know you can get at least 60...haha
I beg to differ...I'm sure Jay will attest here...my boat runs in the 50's :wink:

dicudmore
08-29-2006, 08:34 PM
Jeeze, can we kill this already? Look, the boat was delivered with the right prop, but a last minute setup change was a mistake on MY part. The setup mistake will be taken care of and the boat will do exactly as promised.
Nuff said.
you know its all in good fun Jay...hell you're right it was the right prop, just on the wrong boat :wink:
Just like when I was a parts guy...I got you the right part, you just have the wrong car :D

SnakeWrench
08-29-2006, 08:34 PM
Liar, It will run 61.1 on GPS. Don't be all modest now. LOL

SnakeWrench
08-29-2006, 08:35 PM
you know its all in good fun Jay...hell you're right it was the right prop, just on the wrong boat :wink:
Just like when I was a parts guy...I got you the right part, you just have the wrong car :D
LOL

budmeyser
08-29-2006, 08:35 PM
I beg to differ...I'm sure Jay will attest here...my boat runs in the 50's :wink:
well when i was with you we hit 80 but were cruzin about 70 the whole time..

dicudmore
08-29-2006, 08:38 PM
well when i was with you we hit 80 but were cruzin about 70 the whole time..
shiat I'm glad you're not an insurance agent :220v:
I'm takin' that speedo out before I give any more rides :p

dicudmore
08-29-2006, 08:39 PM
Liar, It will run 61.1 on GPS. Don't be all modest now. LOL
yes, it will do that :cool:

budmeyser
08-29-2006, 08:41 PM
hahaha that so funny $hit...... i dont think i coul be a insurance agent if my life depended on it..no thats ok i like speed... on a boat..

dicudmore
08-29-2006, 08:44 PM
hahaha that so funny $hit...... i dont think i coul be a insurance agent if my life depended on it..no thats ok i like speed... on a boat..
me too :cool: ran 130 Sunday on Marks boat...THAT WAS FUN :cool:

Todd969
08-30-2006, 08:30 AM
Nuff said.
Recognizing a mistake is the first step to recovery :cry: NOW FIX IT :p

SnakeWrench
08-30-2006, 09:02 AM
Recognizing a mistake is the first step to recovery :cry: NOW FIX IT :p
Ok

Cole Trickle
08-30-2006, 09:30 AM
<------- Calling foremost!!!! :crossx:;):D

dicudmore
08-30-2006, 02:27 PM
<------- Calling foremost!!!! :crossx:;):D
ok 928-505-2394 Kim :wink: she can write your new cat if your contacts don't want to play :D

Cole Trickle
08-30-2006, 02:43 PM
ok 928-505-2394 Kim :wink: she can write your new cat if your contacts don't want to play :D
I am gonna save that #
If she can do a 27 Shadow with a 525 for that price I might just be in the market in the next year or so.
whats the key tell her it dosen't pack air and tops out at 55mph? :crossx:
Maybe it will be cheaper since I would get the walkthrough party deck family Shadow;)

dicudmore
08-30-2006, 03:36 PM
I am gonna save that #
If she can do a 27 Shadow with a 525 for that price I might just be in the market in the next year or so.
whats the key tell her it dosen't pack air and tops out at 55mph? :crossx:
Maybe it will be cheaper since I would get the walkthrough party deck family Shadow;)
haha no I had to be pretty honest about it...heck I met her at the launch ramp...stated true speeds :cool:

budmeyser
08-30-2006, 08:45 PM
me too :cool: ran 130 Sunday on Marks boat...THAT WAS FUN :cool:
i bet that was a fun ride....

budmeyser
08-30-2006, 08:48 PM
haha no I had to be pretty honest about it...heck I met her at the launch ramp...stated true speeds :cool:
that was the girl who asid the boat looked after we me and pm069 were whiping it down in hava..